SCS Adopt #751: Golden Retriever-Border Collie Mix by ~HєуRєι~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS Adopt #751: Golden Retriever-Border Collie Mix

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:43 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a second hand shoe store where we here strive to send everyone who comes in home with a new part of their wardrobe. We have a wide array of shoes, from combat boots all the way to dress shoes or even slippers. Every pair we sell is guaranteed to be a great price and only mildly worn. We hope you can find something to your liking here!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Supposedly this kid got into some kind of accident on the beach?? We aren't sure what but it involved in a "gnarly leg" according to the previous owners. Out of fear for their safety, they brought the dog here to find a safer home. At least they were being responsible in knowing the limits, right?
PROMPT: Do they like road trips? 20 min-300 max words! My Extra Policy
REVEAL DATE: April 2nd
END DATE: April 13th

#751 Golden Retriever-Border Collie Mix

StormSerpent wrote:Username: StormSerpent
Name: Angel
Sex: female
Collar: ♥♥♥
Prompt:
Angel sort of loves and hates road trips. In the car, looking out of the window is one of the only times she ever has fun. After the accident she became afraid of absolutely everything, even walks she even started using the cat’s litter box to avoid going outside. But in the car you can be safe from everything and watch the whole gorgeous world fly by in the summer there’s always such bright colors, in the fall there are golden leaves blowing past the windows, in the winter there’s a gorgeous monotone landscape, and in the spring there are raindrops slowly dripping down the window. Now in the car she can fully enjoy all of these seasons without getting too hot, attacked by leaves, too cold or too wet, the only other time she ever feels this is when watching movies, but it’s just not the same. But when the car finally comes to a halt they expect her to get out. She doesn’t do “outside” and if she did it certainly wouldn’t be in some strange unknown far away place that she’s never heard of before. She despises being dragged out into the world, she’d really just rather watch it from afar.

Her family is working hard and patiently to help her gain confidence.

Angel was always very timid and afraid, but she didn’t want her life to be like this forever, she was trying to push her limits, sometimes even walking towards the end of the leash rather than glued to her owner. Until one day they took her to the nearby lake; she had always loved the lake, trotting in the shallow water while one of her family members ran on the wet sand , it was really quite nice, she could feel free and brave but still stick next to a beloved human. But that one day. She was splashing in the water at the end of a very long leash. Everything was nice, when suddenly there was a shriek and the chatter fell silent. Angel looked up and saw a young child splashing in the deep water. She had never been off-leash outside or in deep water before but she felt the desperate need to help this child. All of her fear faded away and she tugged her leash free, jumping into the lake.she didn’t really know how to swim, but this all felt… right. She had found her confidence, she knew she could be brave to help someone. Until suddenly she was choking, her leash had caught on something, in her struggle to get free the leash twisted around her leg, and she let out a loud bark before starting to sink.

All she remembers from this day was pure fear, complete fear, immense overwhelming fear. And then a pain in her leg, little had she known that was the last time she’d ever feel anything on that leg. She had woken up in Brenda’s lap with her leg just, gone… after that day she realised she didn’t need to overcome her fear, living afraid was the right thing to do and the world was always out to get you.

Genes
#751 Golden Retriever-Border Collie Mix
'Cream w/ Sable and Irish'
---
*this pet's missing leg is not due to genetics and therefore cannot be bred into offspring!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt #751: Damaged Flip Flops

Postby birdbones » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:46 pm

Ah heck-do you want these?
Username: Redwolf466
Name: Will
Size: Size 5 men’s
Box: A forest green collar with darker green markings and a silver catch.
Last edited by birdbones on Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:52 pm

Username: Mythz
Name: Avalon
Sex: Male
Collar: A snazzy lookin green camo collar
Prompt:
Avalon is a killer for road trips! He loves watching the countryside pass in a blur, however - his stomach has other ideas. While Avalon loves to take trips around town in the car, he does get a little car sick... well, a lot! So sadly his owners don't take him on many, prefering to walk to places instead. But his car sickness will never stop him from loving them!
Last edited by Mythz on Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:59 am

Username: Bucky.
Name: Jamie
Sex: male
Collar: matching their eyes but designed however you'd like ^^
Prompt:
    Road trips? Road trip!?
    Jamie loves leaping into the car for a road trip, it lets him explore new places and meet new people! Sure, He's cramped up in a small space for a little while, which isn't exactly ideal, BUT, it's the destination and journey that counts. He gets to go for quick walks and rest areas to stretch his legs and there's always the most well-chosen music that he can listen to.
    He gets to have his window down so he can feel the wind in his fur, and even in the heat he finds it more than ideal to curl up in the are with the sunlight filtering in through the window.
    The passing scenery is gorgeous, and Jamie wants to explore it all when he sees it come into sight as a blur. He doesn't bark or cause any noise in the vehicle, but his mind is always going a million miles a minute with excitement as what's to come.[164 words]
Last edited by ajax. on Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aj. / mug • she / they • pdt • gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP • Discord Ajax.(#4481) • 🥺
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open • art trades ; tentative
Adult

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:01 am

Username: Ringo.
Name: Elixir
Sex: Female
Collar: lavender with baby blue stripes and a golden heart shaped charm
Prompt:
      Elixir LOVES road trips.
      The fresh air, many different animals, rivers, lakes, fishing, swimming, you name it and she’s in !
      Even though she had an incident at the beach, she still loves to go and run in the sand, especially when it’s a new beach she hasn’t been before.

Although she is missing a leg, she doesn’t let that stop her from living a wonderful life.
      Everyone’s entitled to one, aren’t they? So why can’t she live a wonderful life while being a tripaw.
      She isn’t limited to anything, if she wants to do it, she will do it and nothing can get in the way of that.

Elixir has a ton of fun on road trips and loves to stick her head out the window and feel the breeze in her fur. Also the smell of pine trees is her favourite scent ever.
      When going on hikes she has to have a leash on or else she’ll chase everything she sees.
      While discovering new animals, she met a deer while hiking one time. It looked up and looked directly at her, it looked like it smiled before running away. From that moment on, she had made a deal to herself to see another one and befriend it. Deer are her favourite animals and she wouldn’t choose anything else.

She especially loves to go on road trips with her sisters, Bella and Wynter. A dog and a cat.
      Chasing each other and swimming in lakes and rivers with them are her favourite part of the entire trip.
      Elixir is also a very curious dog and enjoys going to different states and sometimes she’s even able to go to different countries!
      This tripawd loves road trips, and nothing can never change that
Last edited by Ringo. on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:07 am

Username: sunny-skies
Name:
Sex:
Collar:
Prompt:
mmmark
Last edited by sunny-skies on Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:11 am

Username: SurgeFire
Name: tbd
Size: size 6 male
Box: how about red... with white stripes? sure.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:34 am

Username: Golden-Boy
Name: Gnarley
Size: Size 10 In Men's
Box: Torn up, Red and black Striped
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:59 am

Username: Almond Bark
Name: Roxanne
Size: Size 1000 Woman
Box: Royal Blue with tiny silver trees
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyB » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Username: CrazyB
Name: Cricket
Size: 7.5 Male
Box:
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me