SCS Adopts #747/#748: Big and Smol! by ~HєуRєι~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS Adopts #747/#748: Big and Smol!

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a second hand shoe store where we here strive to send everyone who comes in home with a new part of their wardrobe. We have a wide array of shoes, from combat boots all the way to dress shoes or even slippers. Every pair we sell is guaranteed to be a great price and only mildly worn. We hope you can find something to your liking here!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
These two were found in a similar area, though different times of day. The dog was rummaging through a bin and the cat was dragging a fish somewhere, who knows where it came from. The dog was found first but due to the odd influx in animals, we had to stick them both in here. The cat isn't too happy about the situation.
PROMPT: What’s one thing they hate to eat? 20 min-200 max words! You can try for both, partner up, or try for one. My Extra Policy
REVEAL DATE: April 2nd
END DATE: April 13th

#747 Golden Retriever-Rottweiler Mix

ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ. wrote:Username: Bucky.
Name: Riley
Sex: male
Collar: black with gold studs
Prompt:
    Riley isn't picky
    He likes most food, he eats anything he believes is edible, especially is someone drops it on the floor.
    He, however, despises veggies, of course, he does, he is a dog after all, and it'd be weird for him to be a vegetarian
    However, he hates potatoes the most, especially when they're raw
    He knows they aren't the best for him to eat, and he knows why. They're so incredibly starchy and weird he doesn't even consider them food. He wishes he didn't pick that one small potato off the floor that one day in curiosity as he wondered why he was told they'd be yucky. His humans missed the one tater, and he scooped it up without a second thought, only to crunch down and spit it from his mouth in bitter disgust. He hasn't touched one since.
    [142]

#748 American Bobtail

denja wrote:Username: denja
Name: nate
Collar: click
Prompt: oh, nate isn't picky. not at all! he'd eat anything right now in return for some piece and quiet... actually, he's quite certain that big slobbering mutt above him might be fancying him for dinner! the worst meal he can think of is whatever that dog's had for breakfast... sheesh, go brush your teeth or something...

Genes
#747 Golden Retriever-Rottweiler Mix
'Black with Redpoints'
---

#748 American Bobtail
'Black Classic Tabby'
---
*this pet's bobtail is due to genetics and can be bred into offspring!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopts #747/#748: Boots!

Postby Mythz » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:00 pm

Username: Mythz
Name: Bella
Sex: Female
Collar: Bandana
Prompt:
Bella absolutely hates wet dog food! Last time she had it, she had to force it down and it was followed by a lot of water, and a few treats! The reason behind it is because when she was little, her brother told her that wet dog food contained cat - and of course she would never eat that! One of her best friends was a cat! Of course, her brother was joking and told her that later on, but she still can't get over the thought!
Her owner's are perplexed as to why, since she's happy to eat everything else, including dry dog food! (One time they even caught her eating duck poo... gross)
Last edited by Mythz on Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:39 pm

Username: Ringo.
      Name: Baxter
      Sex: Male
      Collar: blue with green stripes
      Prompt:
        The one thing Baxter absolutely hates eating is dog food. Ever since he was little he has always been able to eat whatever his humans ate.
        Whether it be grilled cheese, or tacos. Of course, his humans always made sure that whatever they ate it was safe for a dog to eat.
        When he was taken into the shelter he refused to eat the bland tasting dog food they gave him.
        He went hungry for hours before the workers gave up and started feeding him steak and pork chops and anything else that was meat or safe for a dog.

Baxter is also very picky so it’s frustrating so find him something he likes.
        But his new owner quickly picked up on his picky habits and wrote down everything he liked and disliked. His owner always made sure he was fed the stuff his liked, or else he’d throw a fit and tear something apart.
        They also made sure he was NEVER given any dog food, especially when he was being watched in a dog hotel or by a dog sitter.
        Whatever the situation was, he was never fed any dog food again.
Last edited by Ringo. on Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:21 pm

Username: denja
Name: isabeau
Sex: female
Prompt: dry dog kibble. offer it to her, and she'll give you that look. really? you think i deserve THIS? nah. she'd rather have a rummage through the bins than crunch on those.

Username: denja
Name: nate
Prompt: oh, nate isn't picky. not at all! he'd eat anything right now in return for some piece and quiet... actually, he's quite certain that big slobbering mutt above him might be fancying him for dinner! the worst meal he can think of is whatever that dog's had for breakfast... sheesh, go brush your teeth or something...
Last edited by denja on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:03 am

These are pretty cool right?
Username: sunny-skies
Name: tbd
Size: size 5, female
Box: x
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:10 am

; u ;
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:25 am

Username: SurgeFire
Name: tbd
Size: size 8 woman's
Box: xXx
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:02 am

Username: StormSerpent
Name: Felix
Collar: ♥♥♥
Prompt:

Felix grew up on the streets knowing to just be grateful for what you can get. Yet sometimes his owner Jerry likes to buy him that expensive high quality fresh meat. Felix just loves how it tastes but knows his owner has better things to spend his money on than food for his dog. Felix would eat it in a heartbeat, that mouth watering meat but if he did Jerry might buy it again so he has to resist the temptation and pretend he hates it. He has to eat the flavorless crunchy dog food that hurts his throat, but even though Jerry can afford it it just pains Felix too much and he knows it won’t go to waste because Jerry likes meat too.

~~~

Username: StormSerpent
Name: Tracy
Sex: female
Collar: the bow is on her back
Prompt:

Tracy will not eat fish, Kerry, Brenda, Lucy and Stevie have all gotten clawed up so many times by forgetting and just giving her a bit as a treat. Tracy has a major fear of the water and the taste of fish just reminds her of it. She used to LOVE fish but once Kerry had tossed her one while fishing and she fell into the lake, that’s what started her fear of the water, and she just holds a grudge against dead fish. She’s tried swimming a couple times but she just cannot stand it. She’s seen fish swimming around in the lakes and such. If you feed her fish and she eats it before noticing you WILL regret it.
Last edited by StormSerpent on Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:39 am

Username: Golden-Boy
Name: Jameanne
Size: Size 9 Men's
Box: Black with small torn bits
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyB » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:36 am

Cute lil boot, I'll take them when they're ready!
Username: CrazyB
Name: Coin
Size: 6.5 Female
Box: Image
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me