Based on Click to view
Artist vak [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #3451

Postby vak » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:31 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: The Storyteller
Barn Name: Cedric
Height: 16.1hh
Color: Blue Taffy Roan Paint fire, Paint cloud
Genetics: Ee | Ata | ZZ | RnRn | Pfpf | Cc
Breeding Info:
  • Will always pass silver (Zz)
  • Will always pass roan (Rn)

contest wrote:Give him a magical power, what is it and how does he use it? No word limits and the power does not need to stay with him once adopted.

Ended

Last edited by vak on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #3451

Postby odi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:50 am

Last edited by odi on Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4 hours behind game time
old avatar
new avatar
for crediting purposes

check out my oekaki! :)
there's a very good chance i have some
adoptables available at the moment,
and they're usually pretty cheap..
check below for what i'd like!

payment priority list:
1. unused webkinz code(s)
2. missed event outcome(s) (ONLY DURING ACTIVE EVENT)
3. event tokens (ONLY DURING ACTIVE EVENT)
4. WL pet(s)
5. c$

always looking for trades!

odi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackhoeses » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 am

Owner:Blackhoeses
Show Name:Dragons Fire Stone
Barn Name:Stone
Height:17.2 hh
Halter color:dark grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter):light grey
Prompt: Stone's power is that he has skin like a like stone, most of his hide is like this except in a few notable areas. Nothing has yet been found that can get through this skin and he uses his power to help other animals out of bad situations. Such as forest fires, land slides and even flooding. Both his sire and dam are just normal horse and Stone also appears to be normal other then his skin. As he gets older though his owners are starting to note that he seems to barely age. And they are starting to wonder if there is more to this gentleman then meets the eye.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ "Beauty is, as beauty does.
That is not a name.
Yes it is Beauty. Black beauty " ✼

Hodgepodge FarmRange Trotters
Nutty Horse RanchWhite Champion's Valdiac Barns
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

blackhoeses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:45 pm

Owner: Exotica.
Show Name: Phase Change
Barn Name: Zodiac
Height: 17.2 hh
Halter color: Cream
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Prompt: Zodiac has the power of manifestation. Whatever he wants, appears in an instant. He loves to manifest carrots, apples, and his favorite, peppermints! He also loves to manifest things for his owner when he sees her stressing over funding or broken bits and pieces around the barn. Of course, he also loves to manifest tack for everyone in the stables because Zodiac feels everyone should have amazing pieces that make them feel like kings and queens. He's very popular around the stables!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:01 pm

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponys2003 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:57 pm

Owner: ponys2003
        Show Name: Knight of the Shifting Moon
        Barn Name: Knight
        Height: 16.3
        Halter color: black
        Pearl/jewel color (halter): red
        Prompt: his power is to shift into other looking animals. While he doesn't have to keep his rather large size if he takes another form, he can still shift into other horses, animals, etc... Depending on what his owner needs. In a war, this could be very useful, in a competition, it can be very interesting. In just a normal setting, be scared, he might be an animal you fear.... Like a spider...
Hi! I'm ponys2003. I hope, if anyone reads, that you know i'm here for you and I hope you have a good day
ponys2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:43 am

Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): His coat color
Prompt: Cedric is the ultimate storyteller. As he speaks, the words unravel in thin air, turning into dancing figures and characters, noble battles and quiet secrets. The stories appear as if smoke or mist, and unravel naturally with his telling. Example here, but without the fire. He enjoys entertaining the younger horses of the stable, and is known as 'Ol Father Cedric' but the foals. They absolutely adore the stallion, and hang on to his every word, watching his stories unravel before them, with the magic they weave.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon~Spirit » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:06 am

Owner: Dragon~Spirit
Show Name: Twilight Tempest
Barn Name: Tempest
Height: 17.4 hh
Halter color: Dark silver
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye colour
Prompt: Tempest's power is as his name implies, He can summon/influence rain, especially storms. He can help nature,the forests, and the animals, in times of drought by using existing clouds and drawing them together to create rain clouds. He can influence how much and how long rain can fall, and can create storms when he is angry or in danger. His power radiates through the clouds as it does inside him, lighting flashes when he is most powerful or distressed. Lightning has become his signal to others that he is there, and that he is powerful. Not just his powers are strong, but his body too. He is strong and stocky, and his silver colours reflect his affinity for rain, and during storms you can see silver flecks shimmer through his flank, giving the illusion that the rain and storm is within him. He is a powerful horse who's hooves sound like thunder as he gallops through the land, his silvery flank becoming one with the storms, his silver white hair flashing by like lightning. When his power grows his eyes change to a dark silvery blue, as if the lightning is withing his eyes, within his soul.
Dragon~Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winner!

Postby vak » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:05 pm

PuppygirlWillow wrote:
Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): His coat color
Prompt: Cedric is the ultimate storyteller. As he speaks, the words unravel in thin air, turning into dancing figures and characters, noble battles and quiet secrets. The stories appear as if smoke or mist, and unravel naturally with his telling. Example here, but without the fire. He enjoys entertaining the younger horses of the stable, and is known as 'Ol Father Cedric' but the foals. They absolutely adore the stallion, and hang on to his every word, watching his stories unravel before them, with the magic they weave.

i absolutely adore this entry!! congrats on cedric!!
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me