Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1409

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:24 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

to win this anniversary themed cat, tell me who/what they like to celebrate with! it can be another cat or a creature :3 you have 1000 words maximum and 1 art piece. no extras!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (1000 words + 1 art piece max)

end date: 2/5/19 at 12 AM EST, ask for extensions

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a long-haired dilute ticked caliby with green eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1409

Postby Placebo » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:26 pm

fireflies cause they're l i t

no jk, res with her brother (who's a tool), and then otters in floodclan territory
Last edited by Placebo on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:26 pm

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name: Palebird

Clan: NocturneClan

Prompt:
>> Click if the Image stops working <<

Palebird looks back into her life and all she can find is regret and stupidity- she's done so much wrong and been such a fool, she thinks, that even her happiest memories are tainted with regrets.

One such is the celebration with her mateship to Stonetalon, back when they were still in DustClan and she still had his love.

It was a beautiful night- they'd been walking for what seemed like hours, slipping through the trees and underbrush and talking in whispers as they walked. Palebird could remember her heart fluttering inside her like some frantic, caged animal- when she looked up towards the handsome tom strolling beside beside her, she hardly knew what she was saying or doing. The entire stroll had been a whirl of emotions as she waited for him to admit something she felt wold soon be admitted- that clearly there was more to this relationship than just friendship.

"Palebird?"

"Yes?"

"Uh- Your falling a bit behind, try and keep up!"

Every time he asked her anything, he seemed to pull back- clearly he was nervous himself, that or he was trying to annoy her by building up the tension. The two often tried to mess with each other in fun and she let out an annoyed, but amused, purr as she hurried to stand besides him letting her pelt brush against his as she commented.

"I was just barely a step behind you."
"With how slow you are, in a few more minutes, you wouldn't have been." Stonetalon responded with a purr.

They reached the rocky outcrop by sunrise and sat there, together, staring up a the sky and not saying a word. When the son had reached it's height, the dark tabby turned to the calico, his eyes speaking his words before he said them. "Palebird, would you do me the honor of being my mate?"

It was as if the fluttering creature within her was set free- the small calico let out a small, yip sound and pressed her face into the tom's fur, shouting out a happy, almost tearful. "FINALLY! Yes, yes of course I would!"

The celebration that followed was the happiest point in Palebird's life, aside from the birth of her first litter- they reached camp where a few of Stonetalon's close friends already seemed onto them, and started everyone shouting out their names, and throwing collected herbs, plants and flowers their way.

There was a traditional feast and what you might almost called a dance, held- the cats caught prey and feasted throughout, and the dance was a lost of leaping and twirling over rocks and around trees, chasing after leaves and fallen petals.

There was a race- Palebird struggled to beat Stonetalon, who was taller and faster than her, and the two ended up tumbling down a hill after they were tripped up by two apprentices. The four landed in a laughing heap, Palebird crawling over her new mate to reach the finish line before him, letting out a feeble yowl of triumph, before one of her brother pushed her into the lake.

It was all fun and games, and a lot of the older cats watched them with rolling eyes and slightly miffed smiles. Yet Palebird's favorite part was the end of the day, when her and Stonetalon sat, together, up on a tree limb, him whispering corny jokes and making her giggle as they watched the sun, which had risen on their mateship, set on their first day together.

Thinking back on all this, the she-cat's fluttering heart no longer is free like it was freed that day. She is trapped again- in her mind, and in the borders of NocturneClan, where she is watched like a hawk and distrusted, her own daughters and sons turning away from her in fear, or disgust. Stonetalon- she'd done so much to hurt him and trick him with her and her family's schemes. He's finally had enough- she was left alone in NocturneClan, and he'd rejected her wishes to come join him in StreetClan. She would do anything to be besides him again, like she was that day- to see his eyes alight with joy and love for her, and for their family- to redo each step, each trip, and fall, she made in their life's road.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:27 pm

Username: SurgeFire
Cat Name: Morningpaw

Clan: AsterClan

Current Level:
Prompt: (1000 words + 1 art piece max)

"Pleaaase? I promise I'll be good!" Morningpaw begged to her mother.
"Morningpaw-- how many times have I told you? You're too young for that kind of... stuff. Wait until the festival." she waved her paw.
"I'm old enough!" they huffed.
"I said no."

Hmph. It's gonna be forever until Flower Festival. It's still snowing! she thought to herself, treading through the woods.
Well... maybe there was less snow on the ground. And rain seemed to be more common. No-- this was still a tragedy! How could she!
Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed something.
"What is this?" Some sort of bug? She looked at it carefully. Odd.
"It's so cold out here! Why are you here?" she whispered. "Dummy. Guess I'm gonna have to move you."

"Here you are! Don't go back out there, you hear me?" she whispered. Morningpaw highly doubted it could understand (after all, cats were the superior creatures) but she liked asking, anyway.
It just crawled away, eating more. Morningpaw was satisfied.

"I'm back!" after having asked a bewildered Sunheart, she came equipped with proper knowledge. "Man, caterpillars are weird - no offense, Bug - but I've heard butterflies are pretty."
She looked back at it. "It's a pretty name, but Morningbutterfly is too long - Morningfly sounds gross, and I don't know what a butter is!"
She tipped her head to one side. "I wonder what you'll look like... a mystery. Ooh!"

One day, after a few weeks, she stopped by. "Hello! I'm... oh!"
She knew about this! The day where caterpillars turned into these little sac things...
She tried not to disturb it too much, but tried to get as close as possible. "I wonder how it's like to change like that?"

"So, are you participating in the festival for a change?" Yarrowpaw inquired. "You never did."
"Of course I am! Why not?" she purred. "It's gonna be great!"
"That's... very odd of you. Oh well. I do hope you have fun," he winked.

It was the very early morning of the Flower Fest.
Morningpaw stretched her legs and moved forward-- she had a job to do.

Stopping by, she watched something move. Is it happening? She inched closer.
Indeed it was- it was, uh, hatching? No time for proper words now!

"Beautiful! Wow!" she gasped, eyes fixated on it. Ginger, black, and white...
I've heard butterflies eat from flowers... I'm sure Bugflight will love this!

Festivities had begun-- and Morningpaw rushed into a more secluded area. I have to make sure it won't get trampled!
"Okay, Bugflight!
... Have fun!"

She never knew how much fun she really could have with a creature that wasn't of her own kind. And to celebrate - even if it couldn't really understand.
Let's just say - Yarrowpaw listened to many gushing details of how neat bugs were that night.

[470/1000]
Last edited by SurgeFire on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lasagna !! » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:14 pm

possible mark
xxhe/she . istp . minorxxxxxxxlastfm . toyhouse
xxmy angel is crying now, i kissed her goodbye
lasagna !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLilLeopard » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:49 am

Username: TheLilLeopard
Cat Name: CreamFrost

Clan: Clouds of the Endless Skies

CreamFrost likes to spend her time at a celebration watching me ships interact. She may sit in the corner observing all of her lovely ships being so fluffy that it makes her heart want to burst. Just being an observer in the celebrations is good enough for her. Spending time with her ships is all she could possibly ask for, and besides who needs a mate when they can just fangirl over other people.....right?.... But now.... she seems to doubt herself, CreamFrost still loves her life as a fangirl, watching other people’s relationship used to be enough for her, used to. CreamFrost still spend time with her ship during her celebrations, watching them, and squealing when they curl up against each other. But still, something... seemd different.

TBA
Last edited by TheLilLeopard on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
WIP

Tele || Them/They || Artist
th | da | artfight | art shop
contact me at вσχ'ѕ тєℓє#9288 on discord or pm me!
currently in the IST (GMT+7) time zone so responses may be delayed
TheLilLeopard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:43 am

Username: drift.
Cat Name: Thistleleap

Clan: Juniperclan

Prompt: A grey and orange blur lept from limb to limb, while a frantic WIP
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:58 am

Possible res
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:17 am

Username: DiamondDogg
Cat Name: Peachspots

Clan: SilverClan

wip
Last edited by CloudedDiamond on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:39 pm

Dropping, good luck everyone! Congrats to the winner!
Last edited by Goner. on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me