Shadow Flit #204 - Death - WINNER by dutch.

Based on Click to view
Artist dutch. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shadow Flit #204 - Death - WINNER

Postby dutch. » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:21 pm

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

Edits;
Rare; Tail edit

The final flit in my Horsemen of the Apocalypse series - Death!

To win this spooky child make a story that leaves people with an uneasy feeling! Must be appropriate for CS, of course. So, not a horror story but... a creepy story. Competition suggested by jayustea.

username;
name;
preferred pronouns;
prompt;

End date; December 15th! Feel free to ask for extensions!
Last edited by dutch. on Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flit #204 - Death

Postby kaminari.denki » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:24 pm

mark <3

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:26 pm

username;
Caeleesi

name;
Kaliya -- Of Time; Of Death; Name of mythological serpent which was fought by Lord Krishna

preferred pronouns;
He/Him

prompt;
This is not a story.
It's me, again. Oh, you don't remember me?
I'm the one that taps against the windows at night, and whispers into your ear when you think you're alone. The one who tortured you for so long, making you sweat every night as you struggled to sleep, keeping you up until your body finally clocks out- then just waking you with a nightmare that keeps running through your head, the scenes playing over and over again.

Hey.
Do you remember.
When I made your heart race so much that it hurt?
I do. I particularly loved it when you started crying. Being up so high was terrifying, right?
Don't forget all the scratching on the walls and ceiling, either. Your reaction to that brought immense joy to me.

Who am I?
I'm the one you forgot.
No. Wait. Let me rephrase that.
I'm the parasite. The thought process. The one who asked too many questions and got all the wrong answers. I'm the one who saw all the horrors of the world.

I am you.
The you that we were meant to be.
The real you.
Soon to be the only you.
I hope you don't mind the taste of iron.
Last edited by Caeleesi on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:35 pm

username; SpotSong
name;
preferred pronouns;
prompt;
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:25 pm

username; bucky??
name; aster/azrael?
preferred pronouns; he/they
prompt;
the story of a stalker wip
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cozymutt » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:23 pm

username; pines
name;
preferred pronouns;
prompt; res!!
x
x
x
x
Happy New Year
adult • luciferian • trans • he/they

hey there~ i'm cozy, or mutt if you prefer. idrc.
i love to write and draw and i'm way too attached
to my ocs. my pm's, trades and all that are open
so feel free to hmu with whatever.

trade me • art shop • carrd
cozymutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chocolatestripe » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:05 pm

username; Chocolatestripe
name; Tobias
preferred pronouns; he/him
prompt; wip
Pronoun card <3
~~~
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
I'm a decently sized nerd who lives for cool fall nights and tea ♡
My cousin's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBywh9 ... Qs69Bg1Fig
Chocolatestripe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:40 pm

username; sesquipedalian
Name; Melrosa
Preferred pronouns; she/her
Prompt;
The stars were veiled by a thick layer of dark, heavy clouds. The town was oblivious to the horror that stalked their town, only knowing that people continued to disappear from their homes, no sign of a forced entry.
It was Halloween night, and the spooky holiday took everyone's minds off of the disappearances. Children darted down the sidewalk, squeaking the familiar phrase with excitement and anticipation for the treats ahead. Meanwhile, a young lady sat on her couch, trying to fend off saddening memories as she poured candy into a bowl. Her husband was one of the missing, gone without a sound. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and she jerked upright, almost spilling the candy. She mentally slapped herself, trying to tell herself that it was just a trick-or-treater. She finally calmed down, then went to open the door. She was smiling, expecting to see a young child in a cute costume on the porch, but what she saw made her smile disappear quickly. "I-i--" she stopped, a confused look in her eyes. "Thomas?" she whispered, caution filling her voice as she whispered her husband's name. Then fear spread across her face, as the impersonator in front of her changed... Morphing into an utterly terrifying figure. Wip, I have a poem that goes with!
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Croxiin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:43 am

username; Phenømenøn
name; Sceletus (Latin for skeleton)
preferred pronouns; He/Him/His or They/Them/Theirs
prompt; 1st person POV; A monster is terrified by the scary child who lives above his bed
The Demon Spawn

Johnny seemed like a normal kid. He got good grades, had lots of friends, and even played baseball. Though when he was home alone, things weren't as they seemed. His parents were always away, so he stayed with his aunt. His aunt was a little strange, a small woman with no job. She lives off of her retirement savings, as well as her late husband's collected insurance. She spends her days knitting on the porch, leaving little Johnny alone. I am Dionysus, a name chosen from a book about Greek gods. I had found a house to live in, a bed to stay under. The woman I preyed upon came to bed less and less, and I had begun to wonder if I had broken her. But then there was a child. This will be easy, I thought and waited for night to come. The child crept into bed and I begun my reign, starting by rolling a lost dog toy out from under the bed. I heard a small growl made by the small terrier and grinned at it as it jumped off the bed. The foot of the boy followed and I expected him to get onto his knees and check under the bed. But he just stood there. I was confused, and so I softly scratched at the floorboards, my claws catching in the cracks. He got onto his knees, but never turned around. I heard the soft jingle of the dog's collar and it sounded like it began to struggle. "I'm not afraid of you." The boy whispered before there was a sharp yelp followed by a crack. I shuddered and reached out to grab the boy's foot before quickly drawing my hand back. There were snapping and tearing sounds followed by the wet sound of what I figured was blood. Then I knew the dog was no more. When I peered out from under the bed, the boy had his gaze on me, his eyes nothing more than beady, black orbs. He just stared.
Image Image Image Image
Croxiin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:59 pm

username; .-hotaru.-
name; Yawn
preferred pronouns; they/them
prompt;
The leaves crunched underneath your feet. Your best friend cursed beside you as they fiddled with their camcorder. "What is it? Dead?" They shook their head, "Must be, though I could've sworn I'd changed the batteries not long ago." You shrug.
The trees above you ouch their branches together, making a dappled pattern with what sunlight managed to get through. You stopped alongside your friend as they looked around. "Not long now, I think." You groan, "We better not be lost!" They shook their head adamantly, "No, I'm out here all the time! I know where we are...come on, this way." It doesn't take long before you notice odds and ends littering the ground. "See? they said smugly, "I told you we were close." "Whatever," you scoffed.
You both begin to pick up items, hoping to find something of interest. A blue plastic briefcase catches you eye, and you dart towards it to open it first. You frown at the lack of contents, but bring it back to your friends anyways. Maybe you could store some better findings to carry them back. "Look!" your friend shouts, "I see it!" Finally, your intended destination is in sight.
An old, peeling school bus stands in front of you. It has no wheel, and where the school district may have been as been scratched off. Those things seem trivial compared to the bullet-like holes scattered on the side and windows.
You shout excitedly and made to go in, but your friend catches your arm and holds you back. "Remember what I said? No going in... My cousin passed out last time, you know, bad juju." You rolled your eyes, "You guys are all too superstitious."
Nevertheless, the sound of approaching footfalls makes you jump. "Ugh, it's just Ranger." A fat Jack Russel pants and looks up at you. You stuck your tongue out at him, you don't get along.
You notice an odd fact as you look down at the little dog. There are shoes on the ground. Upon further investigation, there are dozens of shoes on the ground. Most seem to be the size for small children. Disregarding your friend's warning, you stick your head into the door of the bus. Your blood runs cold. Rows of rusted over wire dog crates line the walls. You can feel the hairs on the back of your neck raise and feel like your sinking. Something feels wrong.
You turn to tell your friend what you've seen, but the high pitched yelps of Ranger send you both sprinting back to the house, the briefcase and camcorder long forgotten.

------------

Sooo that's actually a true story about the time me and my best friend visited a possibly haunted bus in the woods! It's actually really difficult to accurately describe the feeling surrounding that dumb thing. It was dark and heavy. We can't go back because it was on her neighbor's property and he put a barbed wire fence and stuff up after that day. Oh, and Ranger was fine. We don't know what he was screaming about, but he came back about 30 minutes after us completely fine.
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ʙᴏʏ, ᴡᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛʏ
ʙᴏʏ, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ
ʙᴏʏ ꜱᴀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ