Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1164

Postby Neah » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:42 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

You must be level 1 or above or not have a founder in progress to enter this competition.

The last compliment comp got me in the mood for another. I always love seeing the positivity they bring.

So! You need two compliments to qualify for a ticket, and you will gain an additional ticket for every two compliments up til 4 tickets. (That's 10 compliments altogether.) This gives you a max of 5 tickets. Feel free to add more, you just won't get tickets for them. ^^

Don't worry about numbers.
Information will be asked for once the winner is drawn.

Code: Select all
Username:
Compliments:

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Red silver tabby with white and pale green eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1164

Postby legolas the elf » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:52 am

Username: Legolas The Elf
Compliments:
@Neah Your designs are absolutely beautiful! They always come out so realistic. (I mean I’m also being biased as you did create the 2 cats I have in my clan but...)
@Dia. Ahh I’m so glad you thought of this idea! A fine way to get people to think in order to bring more cats to your clan, level them up, etc., I love it!

(I have way to many I’ll do more later when I have time!)
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:55 am

[quote="Legolas The Elf"]Username: Legolas The Elf
Compliments:
@Shadowflight No words for your designs, sister. No words.
@rockpelt. I love all the prompts you wrote for BoulderClan cats! (Yes I read them all!) I wish I had creativity like you!
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Username: Mythz
Compliments:
*rubs hands together* Get ready guys!
@Dia., thank you so much for creating this fantastic ARPG! Without you, my art around cats and writing skills in general would not have improved as much!
@dimi., your coding skills are fantastic, as is your writing!
@☁Lady Raincloud☁, your design and creativity is breathtaking - each new design and artwork you put out is beautiful!
@Leafstorm I love your art and designs so much! Your skills are astonishing!
@Tynahi, your art! It's so amazing x0 Every time I see it I'm totally stunned by the realism, time and creativity you put into it!!
@Neah, your skills in design and your knowledge with genetics is amazing!
@saraphena, I don't think we've met before but I've seen your tryouts for Rise and the pallets and designs you chose always look great!
@wiley, your art is remarkable and seems to flow and looks very gentle, I've never seen an artist do it the way you do!
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Username: denja
Compliments:
neah - what can i say? i love my momma neah!you handle everything that comes by with the patience of a saint and idk how you do it.... you gotta share your secret sometime
dia - i know it's a bit cheesy,, but thank you for making rise the way it is! i've not drawn anything but cats for months, i feel...
and that's a good thing!
heyrei - you know i love you gal,, even if you kill me with your angst everytime....
shadowflight - your designs are.... hhhhh i just love them a lot! you've got a perfect balance of realism and stylism i'd steal it any day
paper planets - i know i've said it before but lord i love your art style.. it's so soft and pleasant, i can't get enough of it!
ezai - god bless you for delivering my 4 litter god kittens i'll never forget it ty ty
endless shelter - i still remember that meme you made of me... it's saved on my laptop. i really like it. i love it, in fact....
placebo - i've yet to nab a cat from you but mark my words i will. that's uhhh.. a promise, not a threat.. hopefully
@ all members of rise - keep your heads up! ya'll are amazing individuals and i'm in constant awe of the work you guys produce!
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Username: howlingtothestars
Compliments:

Cyberdragon725 - You wonderful person, you!! Your tribe is so wonderful and I love hearing about the development of your cats. You are such a kind and helpful person, and your advice is gold <3

Placebo - I've said it before and I will say it a hundred times: I love your designs! I always get so giddy whenever I get a custom slot from you, and I am never disappointed - in fact, I'm awestruck! The care and attention you put into each one, and the help that you give the community - and your general kind temperament in the discord - has made you such a wonderful and important piece of this community!

Tynahi - I love your designs and creativity - no two of your cats look the same and it is wonderful! Your participation in the community gets me fired up and ready to put up a fight to win this cat, haha, but also while making me happy for the winners if I don't win it, and just generally happier for those who win cats and create wonderful stories with them. Keep up the amazing work!

Lady Raincloud - Congratulations on becoming a GA - your designs have been absolutely gorgeous! I love each one and the creativity and effort behind them is clear! I'm glad you were given this opportunity, you are doing great!

Neah - Your calico kitties and classic tabbies are gold! I love your creativity and how you always find these gorgeous cats to create, and I always get a excited when I see one of your lovely cats!

Dia. - I had heard about warriors, I was curious about warriors and enjoyed the concept, but I never really did anything with it, until I found your species. Thank you for creating Rise. It has helped me get into cat genetics a little more, helped me find inspiration and new interpretations on the creation and understanding of stories, and has all together been a blast! Thank you for all of your hard work in this species <3 <3

Hawky - Your designs are so unique in a wonderful way! I love how soft they are and it always makes me imagine the cats you make to be fluffy and adorable! I love your designs and the work you put into them - and to this day Frostheart is still one of my favorite gals <3 I love that touch of tan you included in her point colors which just adds so much more to her design with a simple brush stroke!

paper planets - Your art is something to admire! And I love how much personality is included in the cats you draw - from references to custom drawings! It's always fun to see your art, and to see how excited people get over it too! Keep up the wonderful work!!

Denja. - I love your cats! They are so creative, and the recent drawing you made of your ladies man is just wonderful! I can see the care and attention put into each one, and it is inspiring!!

weegeestar5 - It's so fun to see your art in the community and to see the stories you weave through it! Keep up the wonderful work, you are improving each and every day!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Username: glitched.
Compliments:

Zip/zippo. - Zip, you are honestly one of my best friends and I'm so glad we met. You are a great source of comfort when my anxiety decides to be rude and a great soundboard to bounce my ideas off of. You are my beloved grandma and one of the few things I don't regret about that server.

Cic/Zoro. - Ah, my papi. I'm so glad that getting more active in Rise and I can't wait to develop our clans more. I also enjoy talking about SU and SPN with you and also you're a giant nerd. Fight me.

Hawky - Not only did you make my founder, but I adore your art style and always love seeing you pop up in chat. MarshClan is also incredibly interesting to peek in on every once in a while, especially with that angst you showed me recently.

Denja - Gah, your art is great and your cat designs are like.. for lack of a better word, bae. I love the textures that you put into the fur and even if two cats have the same pattern, you always make them unique. You also made my little psycho Mako and I love her more everytime I look at her.

Tyhani - I can't believe I managed to get a custom slot from you, as you've been one of my custom goals since I joined Rise in August. I love seeing your designs as they always look so beautiful.

rosemarrie - Okay, I haven't talked to you yet because I'm really hecking awkward but when I read your compliment on the last comp, it made a sucky day better. Also, I'm excited to see how TideClan develops more in the future!
Last edited by kaminari.denki on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Username: Ravenshadow17
Compliments:

Dia- It is amazing how you've created this incredible community of cat lovers. RISE has grown so much and it just keeps getting better!

Neah- Your knowledge of genetics is incredible and has taught me so much about cats. I never knew there were so many types of coat patterns.

Hawky<3- You are so sweet! And I love your designs. :)

Shadowflight13- OMG. Every cat you make is gorgeous!
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Username: dimi.
      Compliments:

1. Ajax - You were one of my first friends when I hopped into rise, and I have absolutely loved developing our two fluffy kiddos. You are such a chill and understanding person when my butt forgets to reply to RP or I forget to remind you of something. I love all of your cats so much and can't wait to develop Heatherpool and Adderstar further.

2. weegeestar5 - WHERE DO I BEGIN WITH THIS???? you are such an incredible person. You're so much fun to talk to, and I love to develop the adorable wives and their never ending lines of relatives. Your art is so cute and has such a distinct style, you are one of the most talented and admirable people I know. Keep kicking ass!

3. Tendency - You are such an awesome roleplay partner, and I absolutely adore every single design you put out inside and outside of rise. Your stark white style is absolutely dazzling, and among my cats, Poppyflame by you is among my favorites design wise. Thank you so much for being such an awesome artist.

4. HeyRei - You have such interesting character concepts in and outside of rise. I absolutely love all the hard work you put into each of your characters, you really show them a bunch of love. Your artwork is stellar and I really feel like you're going to make it big one day with your art. Keep it up.

5. Shadowflight13 - You have such a cute style of art! I love the way you draw eyes, and the detail you put into your backgrounds is really nice. Your cats have awesome character concepts, and I love to read the ideas you have for tryouts, each one is unique and I adore them so much.

6. Toomin - You have an incredibly unique clan, I love your naming system so much. You put a lot of effort into learning the language for your clan, and it is absolutely admirable. The voice clips you have sent me have sounded so cool, and I've learned awesome random tidbits of information from you cx.

7. Tynahi - You have such beautiful art! You work so hard for rise, and I really appreciate and admire absolutely everything you do. You're super dedicated to rise, and I absolutely adore that about you. I love to see your art in art-share, and hope I can see more of it as time goes along <3

8. Lady Raincloud - I love the lore that surrounds your clan, and your GA adopts have been absolutely dazzling. You come up with such unique competition concepts, and I love them so much. If I had more time/motivation, I probably would've entered all of your GA competitions lmao

9. Hawky<3 - You were the artist who made my founder and original deputy, and I absolutely love them both so much. Your designs are absolutely stellar, and I adore how hard you work for rise. You are the founder beast, and I love it so much. don't tell the other kids but you're my favorite

10. Mythz - Your art has improved so much, and I adore just how much your style is changing. It really shows just how much you're growing artistically, and I can't wait to see more of your art as time passes by.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby archipeIago » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Username: Nightshade-
Compliments:
neah- your designs are gorgeous! I love the smooth colors and eye-catching designs, especially with this cat.
dia- this was such a good idea! I have adopted from oekaki adoptables threads(or whatever the heck you call them) and ended up letting my characters just sit. With rise, you invite people to build on their characters and get involved instead of leaving them to rot.
hawky- you are such an amazing character! You're always making designs or founders, and I love your personality! Keep on rocking!
heyrei- I love that you're so active around here and you make such unique designs, not just your plain old tabby every time.
hi I'm coral!
[the L in my username is an uppercase i!]
☆ coral#4339
☆ toyhouse: archipeiago
archipeIago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me