Based on Click to view
Artist Esforza [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #3146

Postby Esforza » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:30 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Grullo, irregular splash white, brindle and reverse brindle
Genetics: EE/aa/DD/Splspl
Breeding Info:
-Items can't pass
-Glowing eyes and hooves can't pass
-Mane and tail dye can't pass
-Will always pass extenxion (E)
-Will always pass dun (D)
-Brindle pass with 30%
-Reverse brindle pass with 30%
-Irregular splash white pass with 30%

To get him :
1.Give him a fitting name
2.Give him a personality
3.How was this khim's past? and present? (min 120 words)
4.Favourite song (please link it)
Optional-5.An art piece or a written piece

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Past and present:[/b]
[b]Favourite song:[/b]

End Date: After enough forms
Editing and pimping is allowed
Last edited by Esforza on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #3146

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:16 am

Owner: Inkeyu
Show Name: Voodoo that You Do
Barn Name: Skully
Halter color: Purple
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Red
Personality: This boy loves to have fun, weather it's playing with others or toys, though sometimes he can get a bit out of hand, playing pranks and spooking the others. His favorite thing to do is to get dressed up and dance in competitions, which can sometimes cause issues for his companions when trying to direct him. He is definitely not a morning creature, and prefers to be up in the wee hours of the night. It is easy to tell when he is upset or not feeling good, because he's unusually quiet and still, as opposed to his usual vocal and active self. And unless you get him really mad, there is not a mean bone in his body.
Past and present: He wasn't always so good-natured. In fact in his early years, he was a war steed, ruthless and brutal. When the war he fought in ended, a kind family found him wandering the world, alone and broken. The small girl, Amelia, was the one who found him and began bringing him treats and food. Every day for weeks she would bring him food, groom him, and dress him up with bows and berry juice paint. It wasn't long until her mother and the other farmers she lived with, found out what she was up to. At first they were afraid, having heard the tales about the fearsome warhorse that had decimated armies and continued fighting, even after his rider had perished. Taking Amelia back to the farm with them, Skully followed calmly behind them to their farm. He stayed near, just outside the fences, as Amelia would bring him food every day, and her family slowly became more accustomed to his presence, and began to love him as well. Their other animals took a liking to him nearly immediately, except for one ornery goat. Eventually he was welcomed into their barn to live with them and began to relearn how to be a horse, and not just a warrior. One night however, robbers invaded the farm with intent to rob and kill the family. Hearing the screams of his new family, Skully burst into the house just in time to stop a robber from grabbing Amelia. He beat back the robbers, and at the behest of Amelia, without killing a single one of them. From then on, he was a valued member of the family, helping around the farm, and protecting it from threats. He still lives with the family to this day, protecting them and showing in competitions, where he has won many trophies and ribbons.
Favourite song: Dirty Heads - Sound Of Change (Official Video) Not only to listen to, it's his favorite to dance to.
Story: ((Coming soon!))
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:53 am

Mark - barn name Raymond
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:59 am

Owner: Vampire Adam
Show Name: SMR Ghostly Theatre
Barn Name: Voodoo
Halter color: None, please.
Pearl/jewel color (halter): None, please.
Personality: Voodoo is a very thoughtful soul who prefers to spend his time peacefully, whether he's enjoying nature or going for a calm stroll along a quiet trail. He becomes stressed in noisy environments or places with a lot of bustling activity. This means that competitions are out of the question, but everyone at SMR has a deep respect for him and does their best to keep him comfortable.

This respect stems from his very gentle nature. He never gives anyone trouble, whether they be animal or human. Even in stressful situations, Voodoo would never harm anyone intentionally.

While not overly affectionate, he does show his appreciation for others with simple gestures. A soft nuzzle with his nose can go a long way, and he always wants those around him to know how much he cares.

His presence is very soothing, and he's an excellent listener. If someone is hurting, he's happy to lend an ear for them to talk about anything they need to. His empathy is important to him, as if he wants others to be understanding of him, he feels he should be equally understanding of others.

He loves having someone read to him, but he prefers stories that have happy endings. Negative endings leave him feeling a little empty inside, and it takes him a while to shake the unpleasant feeling.
Past and present: wip
Favourite song: Bach - Toccata and Fugue (He loves classical music.)
Last edited by Vampire Adam on Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:53 pm

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
The War Living Insides Us
Barn Name: Thánatos (The personification of death & one of the four horses of apocalypse)
Halter color: Could I request no halter? If not, then to match his leg band.
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^^
Picture Representation: The four horses of apocalypse.
Personality: Thánatos's personality has changed much since his foalhood. He used to be a very kind, good-natured colt. He loved people, and people loved him. He was very content with his life, until he grew and became an outcast. At that point he became more strong willed, rebellious and fiery. He would to run into danger headfirst, not thinking of any consequences, loving peril and the adrenaline rushes that come with it, but under all that he still cared about people and what they thought.
Now, the stallion has become a very solemn individual. He rarely speaks, and when he does, it's never something happy. His fiery rebel spirit has become cold and hard, as has his temper. Where he used to flare up, now he stays
deadly calm. It's not often that he gets angry, but when he does it's like an ice storm. He keeps his emotions suppressed and bottled up, for fear of what he might do if he let loose.
Thánatos gets close to no one, and cares for nothing. There's only unemotion. He's patient for the moment to strike and has become a master of hiding his true purposes. However, he's a horrid enemy to have, as he knows no bounds. He will hunt you down, no matter how long it takes. Another thing, under all of his coldness and unfriendliness, the grey stallion is exceedingly insecure in his abilities. He is always doubting himself and his decisions. He's eternally afraid of failing, becoming what he fears, and hurting those around him. That's why he distances himself from everything and everyone.
Theme Song: Centuries by Fall Out Boy and Monster by Skillet
History: "Cadmus, a famous Greek king and hero, killed the sacred dragon that guarded the spring of Ares on a quest from Athena herself. The goddess Athena then told him to sow the teeth, from which sprang a group of ferocious warriors called the Spartoi. The five warriors joined with Cadmus to found the city of Thebes..."
Thánatos was always destined for a tragic future. He did not know it, but he was one in a long line of stallions, said to have been grown from the teeth of Ares's dragon, which Cadmus had killed long ago. When he was born,
he had a beautiful, flowing grey mane and tail. His eyes were soft light green and his coat only had a bit of light fog patterning. He was named Hephaestus after the blacksmith God, because of his gentle, soft, kind personality. However, as Thánatos grew, he changed. His mane and tail began to turn to a raven black shade. His eyes changed to a sickly shade of ominous yellow, and he gained more and more fog all over his coat, as well as very unsettling skeletal patterning all over. By the time he was three, you couldn't even tell it was the same horse. His Grecian owners were scared of him, believing he had been a curse from the gods. They changed his name to Thánatos, after the dreaded apocalyptic horse of war, and never went near him. However, they were too scared to kill him in case he was a curse that they needed to just suffer. They didn't want to upset the gods any more.

Thánatos was shunned by and terrified the other horses. The minute they saw him coming, they'd all run. This made it very lonely for Thánatos growing up. He didn't understand why he looked this way. He began to resent the other horses, and his owners for that matter. It's not like he did anything wrong. He couldn't help looking this way. He slowly lost his gentle personality, becoming fiery and angry. However, he did have one friend, a sweet young mare named Charybdis. She was also a bit of a outcast because she was named after
such a cursed creature. She didn't judge him for how he looked, and wasn't scared away by the runes that glowed on his coat. She was the only thing that mattered to him, and he would've been happy to spend the rest of his days shunned by the rest of the world if he got to live by her side. However, we all know that this isn't a happy story. The problem was, that Charybdis was already in love. She had fallen for another stallion that lived at the stable by the name of Tarran, and soon, they became mates. However, Tarran was the one who had begun the hatred towards Thánatos. The two hated each other, but Charybdis loved them both. She would often try to get them to at least stand one another, but it always ended badly. Thánatos knew, he just knew that Tarran didn't actually love Charybdis; that he was only with her to take her away from him.

Finally, the tension and anger between the two came to a head, and they attacked each other. The battle was brutal. Tarran was an amazing fighter, and Thánatos wasn't. He was losing, but just as Tarran was about to land the final blow, something in Thánatos stirred. His energy returned and he hammered his opponent with new fury, quickly overwhelming him. Soon, the tables had turned completely. Thánatos was ready to strike and end the battle when Charybdis threw herself in the way. Thánatos realized this too late.
He couldn't stop himself, but he was able to move his attack so that it didn't kill her. Instead, it hit her right shoulder, causing it to shatter. Thánatos was devastated, and Tarran furious (whether at his mate's injury or at being beaten, that's up for you to decide). When the owners found her, they immediately took her to be treated. When she returned weeks later, she was different. She had become colder, less friendly, and, worst of all, she had a serious limp in her front right leg. She would never run, jump, or be ridden again.
The other horses all hated Thánatos after that. They didn't just ignore him now, they purposefully went out of their way to hurt him whenever they could. Worst of all, Charybdis would no longer even let him see her, let alone talk to her. This led to Thánatos's deposition. He decided to become what everyone thought he was: a monster. He began terrorizing the other horses; biting, kicking and snorting at anyone in his path. When his owners found what happened to Charybdis, they were already strongly thinking of getting rid of him, but now they couldn't handle him anymore and he was hurting the other horses more and more. They tried in vain to sell him, but no one wanted a scary-looking, aggressive stallion. At last, they gave up. They still wouldn't kill him for fear of the gods' wrath, so they let him loose into the wild. He never went back.
Thánatos traveled through the forests and field,
fending for himself and doing whatever he liked. He lived in absolute solitude for years, and enjoyed it, until one day he stumbled across a small village on the edge of the kingdom of Thebes. He began to torment the people there. Many tried to kill him, but they could never do it. Anything that touched him died. Thánatos had no idea why, but then again, he didn't much care. Soon, the resident priest, who thought this was a devil sent by Ares, prayed for the gods to take the stallion away.

This got Ares's attention. He watched the stallion and decided that he rather liked it. He realized full well that it was descended from the Spartoi soldiers, who he, in part, controlled. They were grown from his dragon's teeth after all. He also had a feeling there was something about Thánatos that he had yet to discover. Thus, he sent an ambassador, a horse demon named Aithon who was the apocalyptic horse of war, to find Thánatos and bring him back. The next day, Aithon went searching for the stallion. When his eye first set upon Aithon, a flood of images filled his mind. He saw flashes of bloody, gory battles, sickness, plauge and all the unspeakable gruesomeness of death. He was momentarily paralyzed. However, he was able to pull himself out of the swarm of images before they enveloped him. A vision, but it can't be! He wasn't supposed to come for at least a few more years...
He took a sharp breath, alerting Thánatos to his presence. Quickly, the grey stallion whipped around to face Aithon. Instantly, he was terrified, but then the older stallion began to speak.
"Thánatos, at first I didn't, I couldn't, understand why you were important to Ares, but now I understand. You are cursed as the next personification of Death. This means you are immortal, like me, but what it truly signifies, is that you have two very distinct paths ahead of you. You could make your reign as Death a peaceful one, or one full of destruction. If you choose peace, you will have to constantly battle the demon inside you. He will always be trying to take control of you, and if you stop fighting for even a moment, he will win. The last personification that couldn't keep the demon inside was consumed. He caused unimaginable pain and suffering all over the world for an entire century, more than even the God of War could handle. When I look at you, I can see everything that you could become, what you could cause. I see horrid scenes of what would happen if you failed: another century of death and destruction. However, you are not alone in your burden. There are three other horses of apocalypse. There is Epidimía, the personification of Pestilence. There is Limos, the personification of Famine, and there is I, Aithon, the personification of War. We each have a demon fighting to destroy the world, albeit in different ways, and each of us must
fight to keep the world safe. So the question is, will you join us and fight the demons together, or will to try, and fail to go it alone?"

Thánatos listened intently, but after Aithon finished, the stallion was a bit more than suspicious. There had to be some sort of catch, but Aithon assured him that there were none. Nonetheless, he asked for a few hours to mull it over. Aithon consented. After the allotted time was up, and after a lot of contemplation, Thánatos agreed. Aithon grinned with a bit of mischief in his eyes. Immediately, the black stallion felt cold, like someone had just splashed him with freezing cold water, but it subsided only a moment after. "Go look at yourself in the pond over there." Aithon ordered with a sly smile.
Quickly, Thánatos trotted over to the water, and what he found nearly made him collapse. The somewhat skeletal-like patterning on his body had become even more defined, and there was no doubting now what it looked like. The fog on his body had darkened, becoming more ominous and truly looked like fog creeping over his body. However, these paled in comparison to the third change: all around his body a sickly yellow the same color has his eyes had appeared, engulfing him in a cold glow. Even as he watched, the color began to fade, but around his hooves, mane, tail, and eyes, the glow stayed as bright as when he'd first seen it. He truly looked fearsome beyond all measure.
Then he noticed one last thing; a small band of black and yellow encircling his right leg. A symbol in the middle of it gave him a wave of nausea every time he looked at it. He turned to Aithon, who had walked up beside him. "How... what?" He stuttered. Aithon smiled once more. "The power of the gods." He said with a shake of his head. "Now come along, we've got work to do."
Regret:
Thánatos strongly believes he ruined the life of the only person who has ever cared for him, and he also regrets never being able to say sorry. She may have wanted nothing to do with him, but he should've tried harder to earn her forgiveness instead of running off and becoming exactly what she had always said he wasn't. Even now, part of him wishes he could gather up his courage and go back to find her, but he's convinced she's better off never seeing him again. That's where he's wrong...
Closest Friend:
At one point it was Charybdis, a kind, loyal, non-judgemental mare who stood up for him and cared for him when no one else would, but now he isn't even sure if she's still alive. However, he is sure she hates him. He wishes he could see her once more, but he would never risk hurting her by going near her again. Not now that he knows what he is.
Least Liked Herd Mate:
This is most certainly Tarran. This stallion is responsible for the hatred from all the horses Thánatos grew up with, and he is also partially responsible for Charybdis's disablement. Thus, it's obvious that Thánatos would hate his guts.
Art: Possible WIP

2,200 words...yep...
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:22 am, edited 37 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:54 pm

Owner: HowlingHooves
    Show Name: Doctor of Sin
    Barn Name: Amadaeus
    Halter color: no halter, please!
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): no jewelry please!
    Personality: wip wip wip
    Past and present: wip wip wip
    Favourite song: wip wip wip
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:56 am

Res!
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:41 pm

Mark ( ps white brindle and reverse brindle are the same thing )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:48 pm

Owner: