Based on Click to view
Artist denja [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1036

Postby denja » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:48 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this ancestor is 'good'! they have stars in their fur and a pure, calming white glow around their ghostly form. any scars from their life have been healed!

this adopt may not be claimed as your founder. they are available for adoption if your founder form has been claimed, or if you already have your founder. you do not need an empty spot in your clan to adopt this cat since it is deceased!

you may only win one ancestor during each week of the fall event.

to win this cat, tell me...
how do they cope with being an ancestor?

this cat joined the stars long before their time was due, some say..
leaving behind their siblings and mother, they now watch over their clan from above with a smile.
but... of course, everybody misses something... don't they?
seems pretty lonely as a kit in starclan...
what's going on up there, kit?

min: 500 words / 1 art piece
max: 1500 words / 1 art piece

Code: Select all
username:
cat's name:
clan:
how do they cope?:

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: a short-haired 'snow' marbled rosetted tabby with blue eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living[/center]

ends on the 5th of november!

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by denja on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1036

Postby HowlToTheWind » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:35 am

username: HowlToTheWind
cat's name: Fernpaw
clan: Foxclan
how do they cope?: WIP <3
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:46 am

Mark with the name Lily and they cope with protecting their parents from bad dreams
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:50 am

username: Chimericect
    cat's name: Feather
    clan: [url]Tribe of roaring flames[/url]
    how do they cope?:
      There was no pain; death wasn’t scary like everyone claims it to be. She only remembers the bitter cold, the numbness, and finally the feeling of being alive once again.

copes by walking in the dreams of the apprentices, cheering them on and trying to protect them from “the twisted.”
    Known as “the third”
    symbol of hope and love
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:16 am

username: howlingtothestars
cat's name:
clan:
how do they cope?:

;u;
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:01 am

username: Knickknacks
cat's name: previously known as just Gale; changed his name to Galekit to honor the founding of NorthClan.
rank: none; died before the clan was formed. A spirit from the Lynxstar's past, who now watches over him and the fledgeling clan. Honored among the cats for giving their leader one of his nine lives.
clan: NorthClan
how do they cope?:
--wip

my 1 art piece- sketch of these two parting ways after Lynxstar's leader ceremony. the swirly-star-tendril-thing connecting them is supposed to show the life Galekit gave him.

...I also drew Lynxstar without reference so his patterning is completely inaccurate. But that's him.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:17 pm

username: Matreats
cat's name: Charm
clan: Sons of Heaven
how do they cope?:

Wip!
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:03 pm

username: Canary22
cat's name: Snow that Falls on Flower (Snowflower for short)
clan: Dawnclan
how do they cope?:

Snowflower. Some say she’s the loneliest cat in the Tribe of Stars. Others say she simply likes to be on her own. She has her routine, that she repeats daily; over and over again, so much so that some think she’s lost her psoul to the emptiness of the Purgatory. Either way, there is no denying that little Snowflower is a solitary cat, unusual for a kitten. Her daily routine is described by her, as it gives more detail than a bystander could pick up.

Each morning, I wake up and lie there for a while. The world always seems so big and bright every morning. Then all is the other cats wake up and start their days, disturbing my moment of peace. So I do the same.

For a few hours each morning, before sunhigh, I watch Birchstar and his Clan doing what they do. Hunting, reinforcing the camp, that sort of thing. It seems so good, life. I have always wondered what life would be like. If I hadn’t been stripped of it before I saw what it really was. You know, the training as a learner, the excitement of your first kill, becoming a warrior, fighting to defend your Tribe... Oh, sorry. I do ramble a bit sometimes.

After looking at ordinary life for a while, I go to what we call the prey pile. It’s not actual prey, of course, but apparently it tastes just like it. We Tribe of Stars cats don’t need to eat, we just eat star-prey for the satisfaction and fulfilment it provides.

Big WIP!
Last edited by coppercanary on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:41 am

username: Ravenwhisper's Wish
    cat's name: Heatherkit
    clan: WaveClan
    how do they cope?: I was never meant to die. No, honestly! I know people say StarClan planned your time, but they didn't. It should have been Wildkit. It wasn't my fault it was dark. Neither of us should have been out of camp. Flamefang was only waiting for one kit. It was my fault I ran ahead.

But still, Wildkit hasn't fulfilled the prophecy yet. Flamefang also hasn't managed to kill him. But that's no comfort to me. Sure, it should be. I'm supposed to be good, want the better thing. I should want Wildkit to triumph.

But I sort of wish he was dead. Then we could suffer up here together. I miss him so much! It isn't fair, couldn't Flamefang have "accidentally" killed both of us? I know I'm bad but I want him up here with me.

Plus, why did I have to die before I even became an apprentice? I miss the knowing. Knowing - or thinking I knew - what was going to happen next. I miss what I didn’t get to know. I wonder, who would have been my mentor? Did Leapardstar even know? And my warrior name - what would that have been? Heather what? What would it have been like to experience hunting and catching a mouse and having trouble doing so? Up here, it’s so boring. Catching a real mouse must be so much different than catching one here - you just have to walk up to them and pick them up in your mouth! Sure, warriors who are here know how to do it, especially the old ones, they know how to get the tension up and all. I never even learnt how to crouch!

I only get through the endless days by talking to Lizardbreeze, my grandmother. I'm glad she's here with me, although I missed her so much when she died. She's good at listening. She doesn't talk too much, only between every few paragraphs. And when she does talk, she’s amazing. She says all the right things, like, ‘You would have been great, you might have become leader, I think your name would have been Heatherbreeze!’ (I had mentioned I would have loved my warrior name to be related to her).

I still miss all those things. But... it is manageable. Just. Especially when Gingerkit and Featherkit play with me! But, I feel jealous of them. They had each other, they had me too, when they died. I had no one, for I was the first kit to die from WaveClan. Don’t they say StarClan is supposed to be paradise? I never knew paradise was so lonely.

(All characters apart from Leapardstar are NPCs so far)
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist