Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0929

Postby Hawky<3 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:48 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!
to win this cat, tell me about the time they felt the most angry. this can be done in 1500 words max and 3 art pieces max. please keep all entries CS appropriate.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (1500 words/3 art pieces MAX)

end date: september 7th, 12 AM EST

Username: laurara
    Cat Name: hawkpaw
    Clan: lasclan

Description: a cinnamon mackerel caliby with blue eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0929

Postby a ghost! » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:51 am

r es!
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:24 am

Username: endless shelter;;
Cat Name: Mirabellepaw

Clan: Tideclan gonna add link

Prompt: (1500 words/3 art pieces MAX)

RES
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:19 pm

I already won one of hawky's pretty kittens so I'll just mark to watch the rest of you fight over this one. Good luck guys!!!
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:34 pm

Username:Ravenshadow17
Cat Name: Emberkit

Clan: AuroraClan

Prompt: (1500 words/3 art pieces MAX) When she found out she had to wait an extra moon before becoming an apprentice

"What do you mean I can't become an apprentice?!?" Emberkit's outraged voice rang through the camp. Echomist sighed, as she nudged the herbs towards the distressed kit.
"You only just recently recovered from your illness. We nearly lost you Emberkit. One extra moon of waiting won't be the worst thing." The medicine cat tried to reason. Emberkit had been found at the age of 3 moons, left abandoned by her rogue group due to what they assumed was a lethal illness. An AuroraClan patrol had found her and taken her in. After 3 moons she was finally strong and healthy. But to ensure that Emberkit was fully recovered Echomist had decided to postpone her apprenticeship by one moon.

"I'm fine! If you won't let me, maybe Ravenstar will!" The kit marched out of the medicine cat den and raced over to the High Ledge where Ravenstar was speaking with Lightheart and Hawkstrike. Echomist's protests faded behind her as she ran. The kit skidded to a halt in front of her leader only to trip onto the deputy's paws. She was dazed for a second but soon Emberkit became a ware of the dark green eyes starring down at her in amusement.
"Having trouble there kit?" Hawkstrike teased. Emberkit hissed in annoyance. "I'm not..." She grumbled, making the deputy raise an eyebrow. Normally Emberkit would be fine with a little teasing.

"What's wrong Emberkit?" Ravenstar questioned. Emberkit scowled. "Echomist says I can't become an apprentice." She explained. "But that's insane! I'm ready! I have lots of energy and I don't shake or cough anymore! I haven't in forever!" She declared. Ravenstar sighed.
"Echomist is our medicine cat for a reason. She wants to make sure your sickness won't return. One more moon won't stop you from being a great warrior eventually." The dark she-cat explained.
"It's not fair!" Emberkit yowled. "I can't wait that long!" She protested.
"Emberkit.. listen.." Lightheart began only to be interrupted by Emberkit snarling and racing off to the nursery.

The three grown cats watched the kit race off with varying levels of distress.
"Should we talk to her?" Lightheart questioned. Hawkstrike shook his head.
"Give her some time to cool off."
Echomist came over. "I take it you didn't have any more luck than me?" She sighed.
Ravenstar shook her head. "No. I'll talk to her tomorrow. Hopefully she'll be ready to listen then." The other cats nodded and dispersed to their dens.

The next morning Ravenstar approached the nursery. Echomist was curled up in the corner, giving Emberkit space. The medicine cat had been sleeping in the nrusery with the kit since the clan took her in. Once Echomist saw her leader, she nodded and left to let Ravenstar talk to Emberkit alone.
"Emberkit?" Ravenstar questioned the kit when she refused to look at Ravenstar. Ravenstar sighed when she didn't get a response and sat down next to the kit to wait for her to be ready to talk.
Finally Emberkit lifted her head. "I'm sorry for yelling at you..." Emberkit whispered. Ravenstar smiled gently.
"I forgive you. Are you ready to listen now?" Ravenstar questioined. Emberkit nodded.
"One moon may seem like a lifetime. But it means you'll be bigger and stronger when you start training. You'll be more than ready. We just want to make sure you stay healthy. And I have no doubt with how fast you learn that you will become a warrior in no time. So can you wait one moon?" Ravenstar explained.

Emberkit sighed but nodded, smiling widely. "I can. I'll be the best warrior ever!" She declared, making her leader smile.
"I have no doubt you'll be amazing. Now, let's get some breakfast shall we?"
Last edited by Ravenshadow17 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:47 pm

res
Item #: SCP-049
Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049 is contained within a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector-02 at Site-19. SCP-049 must be sedated before any attempts to transport it. During transport, SCP-049 must be secured within a Class III Humanoid Restriction Harness (including a locking collar and extension restraints) and monitored by no fewer than two armed guards.
SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Mark

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:24 pm

Username: Faededfyre
Cat Name: Snowpaw

Clan: BreezeClan

Prompt:
Snowpaw licked her lips, the taste of mouse still fresh on them. Her belly was full and her body still looked like it was in greenleaf, despite the obvious leafbare snow around. She slipped into camp, careful not to slip down the entrance and fall on her face again, and trotted over to the other apprentices, who all looked skinny and the smallest ones even had a few bones poking out.

Just as she sat down to chat with the others, a trio of cats walked in. She paid them no attention, after all, it was probably just an unlucky hunting party coming back. Prey was scarce in the territory and many had been asking Fernstar to let them hunt in the pine forest across the river, it always was rich in prey. The rogues never ate as much as the clan and they rarely had kits during leafbare.

A warrior approached her and motioned for her to follow them and walked away before she could answer. She shrugged to her friends and trotted off after them, confused as to what was happening. None of the others had been ‘summoned’ like this. She followed the warrior the Fernstar’s den which was hidden behind some larger rocks that fell into the camp some time ago.

She looked up at her leader and felt even more confused. Disappointment and anger clouded her leaders face as she stared down at the small apprentice. “Snowpaw, why have you been taking food from the rogues?” Snowpaw looked up, why so much disappointment for such a simple thing. “I was hungry? What does it matter?” She watched her leaders face as it darkened, she was becoming more and more angry with the apprentice. Fernstar spoke, the chill in her voice shocking Snowpaw, “Are you really so disloyal that you’re running straight back to the rogues the second leafbare hits?”

Silence fell. A moment passed, then two. The two cats stared at each other, Fernstar looked as if she were barely suppressing a growl. It was no secret that she disliked the former rogues of the clan but she never treated them any differently. Snowpaw’s face betrayed her shock and confusion and it quickly turning to anger, she broke the silence. “And what makes you think I’m the one who’s disloyal? What did I do that was bad enough to deserve this?!” She lacked the unnerving chill that Fernstar had mastered, her anger releasing in an uncontrolled fiery rage.

“Perhaps you could explain why you’ve been wandering out of camp during the day and why you were spotted on the river island today. If you aren’t disloyal, I’m sure that there’s a reasonable explanation.” Fernstar shrugged as if to say ‘you know exactly what you did’. It only enraged Snowpaw even more. “Why of course! Of course there is! Perhaps you could explain why your warriors are so incompetent that they never explained to any of the apprentices that taking food from outsiders was so wrong? Or perhaps you could explain why you are such a terrible leader that you never spoke to me about this before?!” Snowpaw almost snarled at her leader, barely stopping herself. She was in enough trouble as it is, apparently. She didn’t need that added to it.

“If that’s the case, Snowpaw, you will have to be accompanied by a warrior every time you leave the camp until further notice.” Snowpaw actually growled at this, did she even listen to a word she’d said? Without thinking, she jumped and sunk her front claws into her shoulder, dragging them downwards slowly. The warrior who led her there had to drag her off. “Did you not think that punishment was fair? Well then, you are confined to camp until further notice.”

Snowpaw stared at her leader for a couple more seconds before slinking off to the apprentices den in defeat. There was no winning, she’d always lose while Fernstar saw her as a disloyal rogue. She watched her leader limp to the medicine cats den to get the wounds Snowpaw had inflicted healed. Snowpaw couldn’t help but smile at that.
Last edited by EchoVoyd on Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:27 pm

Username: DiamondDogg
Cat Name: Sunpaw

Clan: SilverClan

Prompt: (443/1500 words)

Sunkit walked outside of the camp. She saw the Training Trees in the distance, a sandy clearing surrounded by trees. In a few days, she would learn how to climb trees, catch fish in the river, hunt squirrels, rabbits, and mice. She walked toward the clearing, knowing Silverstar was watching in the entrance to camp. She reached the Training Trees and looked around. Tall trees stood around her. The sandy ground was warm under her paws. She walked in front of one of the trees. She looked up. She saw a squirrel in one half of the tree, and a couple of birds in the other. Sunkit saw Silverstar looking at something else. She must see Fish, she thought. Fish was the territory's loner. Fish let the Clan catch fish in leaf-bare when other prey is scarce. While Silverstar was looking at something else, Sunkit climbed the tree. She got to the first branch and gave a quiet mew of joy. She leaped for the second branch, then the third. The fourth branch was farther up, but she wanted to go higher. She leaped, but her hind paws slipped and her vision went black.
She woke up in the SilverClan medicine den. "Sit still, you broke your hind leg." As soon as Silverstar said that, she felt the leg start to hurt. She winced. "I can't give you poppy seeds. I need to see the pain ease or grow worse to determine how broken it is." Sunkit nodded. "I have bad news though. I must delay your apprenticeship for a few moons so your leg can heal." Sunkit felt as if her heart stopped. Her mouth dropped open. "You can't! You said I could be your apprentice next moon!" Sunkit yowled as she tried to move. "Stay there. I'll fetch you a fish and you can eat." Silverstar's eyes darkened as she left the den. She knows something she's not telling me.
A few moons pass and Sunkit can walk again, but with a limp. "Sunkit, I have bad news for you." Sunkit waited, She's going to tell me I have to be a medicine cat, isn't she? She yowled before Silverstar could finish. "I don't want to be a medicine cat! You said I can be a warrior!" Silverstar looked at her. "Sunkit. I understand your reasoning. But, your leg won't heal the wy it needs to for you to be a warrior. It is broken where it can only repair half-way, and it needs to be fully healed." Sunkit eyes darkened. "I understand. When do I get started." Silverstar gave Sunkit her apprentice name, Sunpaw. Silverstar mentored Sunpaw. Sunpaw learned much.
Last edited by CloudedDiamond on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:49 am

Username: Laurara
    Cat Name: Hawkpaw

Clan: Lasclan

Prompt:

When you're a kit, it's hard to process your emotions.
      Things blend into one, one burning feeling confused with another.

It was late in the afternoon when the leader found the kit. The clan had been searching for the young male all day, and it was only in the burning light of the dusk that the kit was found, curled up beneath a thicket of brambles with his head buried in his paws.

Hawkkit was a fiery thing, cheeky and just downright bold. He was in trouble more often than he was not, and his poor mother had been at her wits end. He had been the only surviving kit of her litter, with no named father. She loved him to the moon and back. He could do no wrong in her eyes. Each misbehaviour was just him 'being a kit', each squabble with another kit was just him 'trying to make friends'. She idolized him, and he knew it. When another cat tried to discipline him, he would run to mamma, hiding behind her maternal protectiveness. Even as he grew to apprentice age, no cat chose to mentor him, apart from his own mother.

It was yesterday, only yesterday that everything in the young apprentice's life turned around. As you can imagine, training sessions consisted of him doing very little and his mother following happily and praising constantly. Yesterday, the male kit brought his mother and another apprentice and mentor to the mountains, hoping to pretend to practice catching mice. The other apprentice, a longhaired cat, enjoyed hunting under her mentor, but Hawk spent his hours laying at a cliffside in a snooze.
      He wasn't sure exactly how it happened, but he awoke to raised voices, one his mother's. Opening one eye, the kit lazily regarded the scene before him.
      His mother was bearing down upon the other mentor, fur bristling, and the other was in a similar state, ears flat against his head. The other kit was hiding, it seemed, not wanting to get in the way of the oncoming fight.
      Eager to see his mother win against the other cat, Hawkpaw sat upright, tail wrapping around his paws as he watched. After a few moments of spitting harsh words and flexing claws, the other cat launched, attempting to snap his jaws shut on his mother's ears.
      The scrap that ensued was short, but bloody, with both cats retiring covered in scratches and limping slightly. Hawkkit bounded to his mother's side as the other mentor and his apprentice descended the mountain, delighted to have seen her fend off the attack.
      Instead of a kind word or a sweet touch, he was greeted by a bat around the ear, sending him staggering back, hurt.
      "Why do you do this, Hawk?" She demanded, her eyes, the same hue as his own, burning into his. "Why do you take advantage of me?"
      The kitten was shocked, unsure of what to say. It would have been a lie to say that he wasn't, but to hear his mother's hurt tone, to hear the pain as she realized that she was not, in fact, doing what was best for him... It stung.
      The young male didn't answer, ears flattening against his head. He could hear his mother speaking still, but couldn't bring himself to tune into the words. Taking short, quick steps backwards, as if he could disappear into the shadows, his heart dropped to his paws as his hind paw slipped off the cliffside, fear replacing hurt on his features as both hind legs dipped off the edge.
      His hind paws scrambled for grip, claws on his front paws clinging desperately to the dirt, hoping to stop himself from slipping further.
      Her anger forgotten, his mother bounded forward, catching his scruff in her mouth and flinging him back to safety. Her movements, albeit desperate, were rough, and the kit hit the ground with a thud. He took a second to straighten, and, as his gaze returned to his mother, the tell-tale sound of cracking rock splitting the air before the rocks beneath her feet crumbled, sending her careening.
      Hawkkit did nothing. He could do nothing. Frozen to the spot, the kit watched the spot his mother had once occupied before calling out meekly for her.
      Raising his voice more, his ears ached as he attempted to hear her respond, for that sweet voice to tell him that she was alright.

But it never came.

Unable to process what had happened, Hawkpaw did the only thing that made sense.
      He ran.
      Thundering down the mountainside and into the woods, mind and heart a rush of emotion, the apprentice kept moving until he collapsed, crawling beneath the brush and hiding there.

This was where the leader found him, hours later. The patrol had found his mother, spine broken, at the base of the mountain, and, with no sign of the kit, they assumed the worst. A small search party proved fruitless, and, it was only on a head-clearing stroll did the leader hear the sniffling apprentice.

"Hawkpaw." The leader's stern but soft tones split the silence.
      "Leave me alone." The youngster spat back, turning his back to the leader.
      "Come here please." The statement was less like a request and more like a demand, and the apprentice crawled out, head and ears low.
      "Hawkpaw, what happened?" The leader asked calmly, eyes kindly regarding the youngster.
      "How am I supposed to know?" The kit snapped, suddenly bristling and baring his teeth to the leader. "The mountain just broke! It wasn't my fault! It... It wasn't my fault!" Emotions completely overcame the kit, and he batted at the leader with extended claws. It felt like anger, this emotion, and so he wanted to hurt someone... But the anger could not be directed at anyone else...
      He was angry at himself.
      If he hadn't brought them to the mountain, mother wouldn't have fallen.
      If he was a good apprentice, mother wouldn't have been angry.
      If he had done his training, she wouldn't have scolded him.
      If he hadn't moved, she wouldn't have tried to save him.
      If he had just let himself fall...

With a yowl, the apprentice, barely older than a kit, fell to the paws of the leader, trembling.
      "If I hadn't been stupid, she wouldn't have died!" He cried, pain lacing each word in a way the young cat had never experienced before. "It's all my fault!"
      He didn't move away when the leader began to groom him, allowing the male to smooth his fur until he had calmed somewhat. The anger still coursed through him, but less painfully now.
      The leader caught him by the scruff, carrying Hawkpaw back to camp. Mothers fussed, warriors asked questions, but Hawkpaw remained silent. He didn't want to answer questions, other apprentice's yapping causing his blood to boil. He could hear them gossiping, speaking about his mother's death, but he couldn't act on the anger it inflicted. It was still internal, still bubbling inside him.
      It was his fault.
      It was all his fault.
1,177 words
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me