Based on Click to view
Artist Rescue2001 [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#3058 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:50 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Seal brown buckskin tovereo pintaloossa ( tobiano + overeo + near leopard appy )
Genetics: EE/Ata/Crcr/TT/oo/Lplp + Patn1
Breeding Info:

To get him give him a name based off of nature and do at least 2 extras ( can be of what ever ) min of 150 words per extra or 1 piece of art ( must be at least a colored head shot or a fullbody sketch )

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b] (if you want halter)
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Tack:[/b] ( please clarify which parts you don't want if there are any or if you want any  ) 
    [b]Extras:[/b]

End Date: August 26th
Editing and pimping of the forum is ok
My Art Shop

UR Tiger Dog up for Offers!

I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3058 Khimaira Friesians

Postby withtheroses » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:22 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Username: ♥rose♥
Show Name: When the Nightingale Sings
Barn Name: Uta (Song in Japanese)
Halter: Sunset-y
Pearl/Jewel Color: ^^
Tack: Artists choice <33
Extras:

Art Piece:

(This is my first time drawing this species sorry (/ω\) )

(That bird is a Nightingale btw)

Writing Piece:

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Hey there! Of course, you are probably wondering what the humans at Rose Crest call me? Well my official name is When the Nightingale Sings, but you may call me Uta. It’s funny, when you think about it, how a horse as wild as me got here, pent up, waiting, but it wasn’t always winner circles and roses, was it....

I lived high above the tree line, in a painted landscape of mountains, thunderous and tall, with their glaciers and their quiet rumblings, and alpine meadows, with Lupin and wild flowers scattered everywhere, with crystal clear streams and sapphire blue lakes, so cold to the touch. I lived there wild and free, tossing my mane into the wind and my cares to the wolves. Life up there was always exciting, and I was alone to my own pondering. But one day one of the mountains shook itself out of its deep, uninterrupted sleep, and it became mad. Fire, smoke and ash rained down from the heavens, and I lost what was most important to me...my home. I wandered for months, battered and bruised until the humans caught up to me. Freedom is something you learn to respect, after being held in by a 12 x 12 stall for a few years. I am a stallion of a few words, but let me use music to describe how I feel....

Uta’s Playlist

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Word Count: 227
Last edited by withtheroses on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gryphus. » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:27 pm

Owner: Griffenmaster
Show Name: Lancaster
Barn Name:Leonard
Halter color: Brown
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black or white
Tack: Anything really
Extras:No thank you
call me bear :3 !!

gryphus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:05 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:46 am

Owner: Muffin_Wolf
Show Name: Stepping on Stones
Barn Name: Shoreline
Halter color: navy
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Tack: no tack please!
Extras:

Big WIP
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:56 am

Dancing River Pebbles

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|username: Nikki6Ashba||||Barn name: River |||||gender: Stallion

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|Show name: Dancing River Pebbles||||Halter color:Dark/neutral tone(no tack) |||||Pearl/jewel color: eye color |||||Age: 10 Years
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Warm breeze tousles black and white strands as a singular bold outline stands at the edge of the ravine, looking at the calm stream bellow. Small birds chirping, and a steady stream of water the only sounds that accompany the lone stallion. His coat is as spotted as the sunlight filtering though the dense forest canopy. This is his sanctuary, a place of peace where nothing bothers him. No predators, no humans, nothing here but a few birds and his stream.

His strong legs gingerly pick their way down the small hill, careful of roots and rocks that could trip him. He is almost silent as mist as he makes his way down to the slow shallow waters, and once there his hooves give only the smallest of splashes when they break the serene surface of the water. The day is hot, but the cool shallow water is all the relief he needs as he stands calmly in his solitude.

He lays carefully in the water, further cooling himself and washing away layers of dirt and some dried blood from a battle the previous day. He has deafened his territory and his heard, now it was time to rest and relax. Time to simply enjoy the peace around him unil something new came along to disturb it.

(217 words)
Last edited by Nikki6Ashba on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:00 am

griffenmaster wrote:Owner: Griffenmaster
Show Name: Lancaster
Barn Name:Leonard
Halter color: Brown
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black or white
Tack: Anything really
Extras:No thank you

You must do 2 extras in order to enter fully it's not an option
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:50 am

Bump 3 days left
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:19 am

Nikki6Ashba wrote:
Dancing River Pebbles

|Show name: Dancing River Pebbles||||Halter color:Dark/neutral tone(no tack) |||||Pearl/jewel color: eye color |||||Age: 10 Years

Warm breeze tousles black and white strands as a singular bold outline stands at the edge of the ravine, looking at the calm stream bellow. Small birds chirping, and a steady stream of water the only sounds that accompany the lone stallion. His coat is as spotted as the sunlight filtering though the dense forest canopy. This is his sanctuary, a place of peace where nothing bothers him. No predators, no humans, nothing here but a few birds and his stream.

His strong legs gingerly pick their way down the small hill, careful of roots and rocks that could trip him. He is almost silent as mist as he makes his way down to the slow shallow waters, and once there his hooves give only the smallest of splashes when they break the serene surface of the water. The day is hot, but the cool shallow water is all the relief he needs as he stands calmly in his solitude.

He lays carefully in the water, further cooling himself and washing away layers of dirt and some dried blood from a battle the previous day. He has deafened his territory and his heard, now it was time to rest and relax. Time to simply enjoy the peace around him unil something new came along to disturb it.

(217 words)

Congrats that art is so cute and I loved the story sorry this took so long ( I thought I judged this but apparently not lol )
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:02 am

Rescue2001 wrote:
Nikki6Ashba wrote:
Dancing River Pebbles

(217 words)

Congrats that art is so cute and I loved the story sorry this took so long ( I thought I judged this but apparently not lol )

Thank you so much! Sorry I'm so slow at posting XD

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me