#6578 Sooty Buckskin Tobiano

Postby ♥ soft » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:11 pm

soft's pick
    if you ever readopt this tolter please consider me as a potential home uvu
    [ unless you specifically have another user in mind, of course ! c; ]

Breeding rolls:
    rolled for sooty, result was positive!

heyhey is amazing and has put this baby ufa for the community ♥
    they are a full-sibling to heyhey's stallion tumble!
    and their sooty.. oh boy, whoever gets this babe will be incredibly lucky c':

To win this foal answer one of the following questions;
      1. Tumble is clumsy! Is this foal as clumsy as their brother? If so, tell me about a situation where their clumsiness has gotten them into trouble.
      2. Tell me about this foal and Tumble's relationship! Do they get along? Is there sibling rivalry?

tumble's personality from heyhey! c:
    Tumble is kind of a clutz, hence his name. He often will run into things whether its trees, poles, fences it doesn't matter. Most people think it's just because he just doesn't understand the dimensions of his body, but maybe he was just born that way. Tumble is very generous and is always their to help even if he might hurt himself in the process, because at heart he is just one big softy.

Username: Ringo.
    Show Name: An Affair to Remember
    Barn Name: Lil Missy
    Eye Color: Salted Caramel
    Phenotype: Sooty Buckskin Tobiano
    Genotype: Ee/Aa/nCr/nSty/nT
    Sire/Dam: Window to the Soul
    Sire/Dam: Sully

Cannot be bred until August 14th!
Last edited by ♥ soft on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6578 Sooty Buckskin Tobiano

Postby Iridize » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:55 pm

morkkkk <3
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:43 am

username: imaginary
    show name: ESE
    barn name:
    question 1 or 2:
    answer:
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:06 am

Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Answer:
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:48 pm

marking ❤❤❤❤

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:52 pm

Username: Rescue2001
Show Name: Tumbling Souls
Barn Name: Stumbles
Question 1 or 2: 1 and sorta 2 ( more #1 though )
Answer:
Stumbles is just like his brother and just like his name he tends to stumble when he walks. He tends to keep his balance better when galloping but sometimes but if he starts to pay attention to what he is actually doing he tends to trip up and fall.
One day tumble came over so he and his little brother could hang out for a bit. They both went into the big pasture so they could hang, stumbles wanted to play so they started playing but of course stumbles kept tripping over tumble but they didn't care it was fun. After a nap they played again but then a big storm started to come in and it was coming in fast. They were pretty far from the barn so they started running, they wanted to get past the grove of trees before the storm got there. As they were running through the grove stumbles started concentrating on his feet as he went fast, then of course he tripped and tumbled right into a tree. Tumble heard the commotion and looked back to see stumble laying against a tree. He turned around and tried waking stumbles but he was out cold. The storm started rolling over them, tumble got scared but he knew he couldn't leave his little brother there all alone. After a few mins tumble thought the best thing for him to do was to somehow carry stumbles back to the barn. Tumble grabbed stumbles, after a few tries he got stumbles onto his back and started trotting towards the barn, they were both cold and very wet. Stumbles needed to be quickly warmed up so he wouldn't become hypothermic but otherwise he was ok, he did it a medium size scar out of the deal though. Ever sense that day stumbles deeply trusts his bigger brother and looks up to him, yes he feels a little guilty for the fact that he could have gotten his brother hurt or he could have even gotten himself or his brother killed. But because of this ordeal him and his brother have a stronger connection.
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:43 pm

Username: Maxy Max
Show Name: An Affair to Remember
Barn Name: Lil Missy
Question 1 or 2: 2
Answer:
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad
If we got each other, and that's all we have
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you
When the world's not perfect
When the world's not kind
If we have each other then we'll both be fine
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you

~If We Have Each Other- Alec Benjamin~

Tumble heard this song from when his handler sings sometimes.
He's always remembered this one verse and always sang it to Missy when the world was crashing down on her,
he showed her that she will never be alone and that he will always be there for her.

Missy and Tumble are as close as siblings can get. They have their moments, but every sibling does.
Sometimes they act like they hate each other but they never can. They love each other too much.
They don't have a rivalry as far as their handler knows but you can always see them tumbling over each other
in the pasture.

Missy stays close to her brother, especially since he tumbles... a lot. She sticks up for him when he gets picked on,
she might be tiny but she is powerful with words...and her head. Don't mess with her brother unless you want to get into trouble.
They are both really thankful for one another and wouldn't know what to do without the other.
Tumble's life would be boring without his little sister around and Missy's life wouldn't be as fun without her brother in it.

Missy loves to jump on top of Tumble when he's laying down and trying to relax and Tumble likes to kick dirt at Missy when she's
trying to relax. When their not busy or in the stables, they are always getting into some sort of trouble.
The last time they got into trouble was when they kicked hay all around the stable and their handler had to put them in their
stable until the mess was all cleaned up.
They would never hurt each other though, not on purpose anyway.

When the world begins to crush Missy, Tumble is always there to lift her up. To pick herself back up.
He doesn't push her though. He lets her take her time.
Because he knows what it’s like to have the world come crushing upon you and push you down till you feel like nothing.
He knows how it feels to be alone in that time and he doesn’t want her going through it alone.
So he’ll gently sing her the verse until she feels better.

When Missy was off to meet her new handler she was upset. Because she thought this would be the last time she ever saw her brother.
But it wasn’t.
She loved her new handler! She was very nice and fed her many treats like peppermint and sugar cubes.
And turns out her handler and her brothers handler always made play dates for them! So they always got to see each other.
Even in the world of many possibilities, you never know which ones you’re gonna get.
Missy and Tumble just got lucky with their possibilities.
She also got to meet her new friend Bambie.
But that's another story for another time.

Missy is older now and has seen how cruel the world can be to just one horse.
It's not fair. The world has never been fair.
But that's the part where you have to figure it out.
You can change it.
And Missy can change it with her brother.
They both have the strength and power, they can't let anything stop them.
And as long as they have each other, they will change the world that's right underneath their hooves.

They will never be alone
Because as long as they have each other,
The world isn’t such a bad place after all.
Last edited by Ringo. on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c o r r i o n a. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Username: w h i t e. b o y
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Question 1 or 2: 2 .!
Answer: w.i.p
c o r r i o n a.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:21 am

Username: buckskin.
Show Name: Imaginary Colours
Barn Name: Willow
Question 1 or 2: 2
Answer:
Willow and Tumble are very similar personality wise, both having soft hearts and a kind/loving nature. One would think that this would make the two get along, as they are both very lovable personalities but this is far from the truth. There is definitely a conflict between the two with Willow copying her older brother, like most siblings, this is one of the most annoying things in the world. Willow just really loves her older brother and although he acts like she is the worst thing in the world, everyone knows that he would do anything for her.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:54 am

Username: ghost queen.
      Show Name: death and all his friends
      Barn Name: faris
      Question 1 or 2: one (1)
      Answer: faris is absolutely clumsy! some say that his gangly legs make him just as, if not more, clumsy than his brother, others say that he just doesn't pay attention to his surroundings. due to his clumsiness, faris has gotten himself into quite troublesome encounters. like the time he nearly fell down a well, or the time it was raining where he tripped over his hooves and landed in the water trough, ruining the fresh water with the amount of mud clinging to him. there are many more stories, and almost anyone is willing to tell them, however, there's only one incident that no one but faris and vex know about.

faris had impulsively decided to take a stroll when he was a young-in, it was nearing sunset so he knew he had to be quick about it, but his ever curious nature drew him in deep to the forest bordering ghostland manor. see, faris has a small attention span, his gaze flittering to every little noise he hears, every colorful thing he sees, even towards the faintest of smells that he come across. the forest was full of noisy animals, rustling bushes, colorful flowers, bright leaves, and so many smells that faris had never smelt before.

it was easy to lose track of time and when the sun had set everything was becoming darker, the only source of light soon becoming the moon. faris knew that he had to get home, but he didn't remember which way he had come from and was starting to get scared. he had know idea what to do and the nocturnal animals were starting to come out. frightening howls from coyotes sounded through the trees, loud hoots from the owls rung through the branches, rustling bushes no longer were something faris jumped at to look around in, and all color seemed drained from the forest, giving him nothing to look at but dark blurs.

faris carefully stepped over tree roots, around bushes, and under low branches. his hooves knocked together, sending echoes into the night and startling him. he tripped over rocks he couldn't see and stumbled into briars when something rustled. faris found the edge of the forest after many scrapes and scratches and nearly leapt for joy, had he not tangled his legs together. he didn't see that there was a steep drop off to the right of him and toppled over the edge, landing on a ledge just low enough that he couldn't get back up to the top. faris called for help, hoping that someone would hear his cries and come help him.

vex loved the night and his favorite place to hang around during it was the edge of the forest. he usually walked for miles before coming to the cliff edge that he had deemed his own, as he was the only one who knew about it. but this night, he knew something was off as he started to near the cliff. calls for help echoed through the darkness and prompted vex to investigate. he found himself glancing over the edge of the cliff to stare down into the fearful, wide eyes of faris. thankfully, vex knew how to get up from the landing faris was stuck on and helped the poor colt up. as the two walked home, faris vowed never to go out after the sun started to set, especially if he was alone. no other tolt knows what happened to this day so faris and vex can say that it's a secret well kept!
Last edited by ghost queen. on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxkahli !!
xxx( about me )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ghost queen.

My pets
My items