Artist Rescue2001 [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

#3035 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:41 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: bay with paint fire and cobweb
Genetics: Ee/Aa/Pfpf + cobweb
Breeding Info:

To get her either do a piece of art or a story of her and her best friend ( can be of them doing anything ) must be at least a full body sketch or 200 words

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b] (if you want halter)
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Tack:[/b] ( please clarify which parts you don't want if there are any or if you want any  ) 
    [b]story or art:[/b]

End Date: August 1st
Editing and pimping of the forum is ok
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3035 Khimaira Friesians

Postby kiwipen » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:02 pm

res
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:12 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Res
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Bump might extend if no forums done
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:07 am

Bump extending to the 10th
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:13 am

Owner: PrincessAlexis
Show Name: Lux Stars' Mastery of Melody
Barn Name: Melody
Halter color: (if you want halter) Turquoise
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Opal/white
Tack: ( please clarify which parts you don't want if there are any or if you want any ) I looked on the information page and couldn't see anything about tack so I'm not sure exactly what to write here.
story or art:

When Melody first arrived at the estate, she was very shy. She had lived her entire life with her mother, in the herd where she grew up. This new change was just too much for her, and she wanted to go home. At first she would dig at the straw bedding and press her head against the door of her stall, trying to force a way out. When that didn't work, she settled on being as noisy as she could, in order to get attention.

Of course this riled up the other horses, and they took their turns whinnying back to her whenever she got loud. At first Melody had been doing it only out of boredom and the hope that someone may hear her desire to go back home, but later on she began to do it in order to get a response from one certain horse. See the males would answer most often, and both of them sounded tough, and that made her nervous. However there was one calm, gentle voice among all the noise. It was Lux Stars' Chasing Trains, also known as Halsey. Halsey's tone and pitch reminded NAME of her mother and the home that she had wanted to return to. This was enough to bond the two horses together, because the newly arrived mare very badly wanted to feel at home, and fit in somewhere.

After a few days' quarantine, Melody was introduced to Halsey and the two mares were allowed to graze together in the pasture. The new mare was so attached to her new friend that she followed her absolutely everywhere, never venturing far from her pal. For her part, Halsey tolerated this in good spirits, occasionally pinning her ears when the other mare would whinny for attention, however she would not hesitate to answer back, and did everything she could to make her feel at home.

In time Melody was no longer anxious or upset - in fact she seemed to be thriving - and with her new confidence, the two friends were able to both remain close and have the space that they occasionally needed.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Going to extend this tell the 12th
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:36 pm

PrincessAlexis wrote:Owner: PrincessAlexis
Show Name: Lux Stars' Mastery of Melody
Barn Name: Melody
Halter color: (if you want halter) Turquoise
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Opal/white
Tack: ( please clarify which parts you don't want if there are any or if you want any ) I looked on the information page and couldn't see anything about tack so I'm not sure exactly what to write here.
story or art:

When Melody first arrived at the estate, she was very shy. She had lived her entire life with her mother, in the herd where she grew up. This new change was just too much for her, and she wanted to go home. At first she would dig at the straw bedding and press her head against the door of her stall, trying to force a way out. When that didn't work, she settled on being as noisy as she could, in order to get attention.

Of course this riled up the other horses, and they took their turns whinnying back to her whenever she got loud. At first Melody had been doing it only out of boredom and the hope that someone may hear her desire to go back home, but later on she began to do it in order to get a response from one certain horse. See the males would answer most often, and both of them sounded tough, and that made her nervous. However there was one calm, gentle voice among all the noise. It was Lux Stars' Chasing Trains, also known as Halsey. Halsey's tone and pitch reminded NAME of her mother and the home that she had wanted to return to. This was enough to bond the two horses together, because the newly arrived mare very badly wanted to feel at home, and fit in somewhere.

After a few days' quarantine, Melody was introduced to Halsey and the two mares were allowed to graze together in the pasture. The new mare was so attached to her new friend that she followed her absolutely everywhere, never venturing far from her pal. For her part, Halsey tolerated this in good spirits, occasionally pinning her ears when the other mare would whinny for attention, however she would not hesitate to answer back, and did everything she could to make her feel at home.

In time Melody was no longer anxious or upset - in fact she seemed to be thriving - and with her new confidence, the two friends were able to both remain close and have the space that they occasionally needed.

Congrats
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Also there is birthday tack ( look at other khims ) you can choose to have parts of it or none or all and you can choose 3 colors for the tack ( you may pick for if wanted )
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me