8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by birch.

by birch.

by birch.

Khimaira Friesian #2943

Postby birch. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:40 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Laurara
Show Name: Forest of Mages
Barn Name: Sokea
Height 17.2hh
Color: Amber Ivory Champagne Manchado with Khim Manchado and Paint Fog (Gold)
Genetics: Ee/AA/Crcr/ChCh +Unicorn +Manchado +Khim Manchado +Paint Fog
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass Agouti (Aa)
-Will always produce Champagne foals (Chch)
-Manchado may pass with 30%
-Unicorn gene, Paint Fog, and Khim Manchado may each pass with 20%
-Blindness will NOT pass to foals!
Last edited by birch. on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2943

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:54 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Story/Art:
Res!!!
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:55 am

Owner: Maxy Max
Show Name: One with The Stars
Barn Name: Starry Night
Height
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Story/Art:

res
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:03 pm

Owner: #Friesian
Show Name: Summer Glow
Barn Name: Sunny
Height 16hh
Halter color: Gold
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Very light green
Story/Art: res
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Song: Gold by Imagine Dragons

Owner: Muffin_Wolf
Show Name: Glitter and Gold
Barn Name: Challice
Height 17 hh
Halter color: navy
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Story/Art: wip

dropping out. Good luck to all!
Last edited by Muffin_Wolf on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The Blind Prophet of Apollo
Barn Name: Tiresias
Halter color: Surprise me?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^
Personality:
Firstly, Tiresias is a very practical mare. She does what needs to be done and doesn't like to sit idly by. She rarely complains about doing anything asked of her and believes in taking full responsibility for your actions. Rarely will she let anyone get away with anything. She's also very down-to-earth, with no fantasy of what the world is. She is set in reality, which can sometimes make her seem small-minded or uncreative.
Secondly, Tiresias is very sarcastic and truthful. She will tell you how it is, harsh or not as she thinks that is the best way, and expects you to do the same to her. She likes to tease and make fun of her fellow herd mates, but rarely means harm to anyone by her grumpy attitude. Honestly, the more she teases you, the more she probably likes you. Even though she acts like a complete old grumpy lady around adults, Tiresias makes a complete 180 when it comes to foals. She adores their young, free-spiritedness and is incredibly kind, gentle and just happy around them. All the colts and fillies love her and she will jump on any offer to watch them while their dam is away.
Nonetheless, Tiresias is not the most social person. She tries to interact with others as much as possible, but sometimes just needs alone-time. The golden mare's largest downfall, however, is that she is a complete workaholic. She works tirelessly and never takes a break. She will never complain, meaning even if she's in the worst of situations, she won't ask for help or try to get out of it.
She'll just shoulder her issues and try to work through it alone. Most horses think she's so determined to prove herself because of her original owners constantly being disappointed in her and the fact that everyone believes her incapable because of her blindness. This means when people challenge her independence or ability to do her work, she becomes furious and reckless. 331 words
Name Meaning:
In Greek mythology, Tiresias was a blind prophet of Apollo in Thebes, famous for clairvoyance. Tiresias appears as the name of a recurring character in several stories and Greek tragedies concerning the legendary history of Thebes. In The Bacchae, by Euripides, Tiresias appears with Cadmus, the founder and first king of Thebes, to warn the current king Pentheus against denouncing Dionysus as a god. Along with Cadmus, he dresses as a worshiper of Dionysus to go up the mountain to honor the new god with the Theban women in their Bacchic revels. Tiresias also appears in Sophocles' Antigone. Creon, now king of Thebes, refuses to allow Polynices to be buried. His niece, Antigone, defies the order and is caught; Creon decrees that she is to be buried alive. The gods express their disapproval of Creon's decision through Tiresias, who tells Creon 'the city is sick through your fault.' As for personal choice, I actually played Tiresias in a production of Antigone, and in that version she was a woman, so yeah.
171 words

Story:
Tiresias was born with her unique coat of patterns and beautiful horns. Her owners thought she was a gift from the heavens and and would make them a fortune in competitions, but then when the filly was only a yearling, she became infected with ERU (Equine recurrent uveitis). Fortunately, her owners noticed fairly quickly and it was caught early enough on so that she wouldn't live with the constant pain and inflammation, but nothing could be done to save her vision. It deteriorated at an astonishing speed, and soon
the filly was completely blind. Her owners were devastated as they realized she would never be able to compete. They had no patience to deal with a useless, blind filly, so they sent her away to the Humane Society. The next few years were very difficult for the mare. She was constantly adopted, then returned, then adopted again, then returned again, because people were initially attracted to her looks, but then realized that blind horses were more work than they could handle. Her breaking was sloppy because she'd had so many different trainers, so that also drove people away from she. Eventually, the mare lost all hope of finding a forever home.
That all changed when Tiresias turned three. A young woman came to the Humane Society and saw her standing there looking down at the ground. She saw her beauty, her potential, and the hopelessness in her eyes. So, that woman adopted her. At first, Tiresias assumed this would be like every other adopt; they would love on her for about a week, until they "came to their senses" and returned her. So, she did very little to cooperate with this new woman's wishes. She didn't like being touched on her neck or face, and she would lash out whenever someone approached from her right, which the woman could only assume came from something that happened at one of her previous homes. However, the woman was absolutely determined. She worked with her whenever she had free time, teaching her the basics slowly, but surely. After about three weeks, the white and gold mare's hopes raised a little. This human hadn't given up and returned her yet. Maybe this was finally it! But the mare dared not get too excited, lest her dreams would be smashed. However, the longer she was at this ranch, the more she began to hope. She started working harder and harder in her training, and the woman rewarded her every step of the way. It took a good long time for the human to gain her trust and for her to let the woman approach her from the right, but she constantly assured the mare that she would never hurt her. Soon she realized that this woman would never let her go; that she would be loved
and cared for here...forever. Tiresias also made friends with the other horses in the ranch, but particularly one small, kind mare named Haze. Haze was known as the "grandmother" of the herd. She was a very kind, fiery, and clumsy little mare. She "adopted" Tiresias almost immediately when she arrived, and would help her navigate around the stables until she learned the layout of everything. Another of the closest friends Tiresias had was Willow. Willow was mute. As such she was left out of a lot of things, and bullied a lot by the cowards. It's not like she could speak up for herself, and she was a fragile, young mare. When Tiresias met Willow, at first they had a difficult time communicating, but eventually they worked out a system of nudges. Tiresias acts as Willow's mouth, and Willow acts as Tiresias's eyes (after she took over from Haze of course). (Might add more/edit what's already here). 622 words
Abilites:Every unicorn has an ability they are born with; an innate talent to do things that no horse could. This ability stems from their horns, which glow dimly with tinted light when the ability is in use. For some this power is positively charged: like healing, empathy, or command over light. For others it's something more negatively charged like the ability to instantly kill, to control others, or have command over darkness and shadows. However, there is another ability that lies exactly in the center of positive and negative: clairvoyance, or the ability to see the future. This is what Tiresias can do. Just before she was infected with ERU, she had a "dream" about incredible pain and nothing but darkness. Of course, she dismissed this as a simple nightmare. Then, only a few days later, she contracted the disease that would end in exactly what she saw. After that, she learned to pay attention to these dreams. She could always tell them apart from normal dreams, as they would be incredibly vivid and she could control her body in them. Since then, she's only had a few more, and every time they come true. She's never told anyone about these dreams and has no idea how to control them, but someday, perhaps, she'll meet someone who will... 218 words

Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:16 am, edited 35 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:15 pm

mark :3
do a version without the manchado, she is so beautiful :3 and it helps for breedings xD
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:05 am

WIP

Owner: Esforza
Show Name: The Brightest One
Barn Name: Belisama
Height 16.3hh
Halter color: #ffbf00
Pearl/jewel color (halter): #e6e6e6
Story/Art:
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:29 am

NeriHyuga wrote:mark :3
do a version without the manchado, she is so beautiful :3 and it helps for breedings xD

I plan on it soon, hotspots make it difficult for posting art XD I will probably do it today or sometime this weekend. And thank you, it breaks my heart to give her up XD
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me