Based on Click to view
Artist iShame [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaria Friesians #2941 - Bay Pangare Pinto

Postby iShame » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:49 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Its been a longg time guys and im sorry for my sudden dissapearance </3 but a lot as happened to me in the last few months, and things are only just starting to settle back down; and with Khim's open again im happy to make an adopt her and there. I wont be posting regularly sadly; just one here and there when i have time and some muse.

So, i bring you my first adopt in months; Im trying to break down walls that i've spent years building, and thus here is this lad with a mask, and i want to know what he feels like he has to hide behind that beautiful face of his to keep his loved ones safe <3(child friendly please o.o)

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Master of Deception
Barn Name: Isfet
Height: 15.2
Color: Dark Bay Pangare with pinto markings(?)
Genetics: EE/Aa/Papa/Toto/Oo
Breeding Info:
Last edited by iShame on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaria Friesians #2941 - Bay Pangare Pinto

Postby Starred » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:19 am

Owner: Starred
Show Name: Hiding In Veils
Barn Name: Veil
Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
What does he feel the need to hide from his loved ones: Veil tends to hide his true emotions. Expected to be tough and defend everybody from the monsters hiding in the closet, Veil keeps the feelings he has inside hidden; and does not reveal them to anybody. Big and mighty is definitely a thought at first glance when it comes to Veil, his hearty walk and chin raised high puts him in that hero like position. He is expected to be courageous and fight off the villains, but deep inside Veil wishes he could be the gentle giant he wants to be. Veil wants to be able to express his fear when he is scared, and his sadness when grieving becomes part of his reality. He pushes the others away and stomps around with great power, and locks true emotion within his heart.
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:50 am

mark
beautiful boy :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshenStardust » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:25 am

Owner: AshenStardust
Show Name: Bones From the River Styx
Barn Name: Bones
Halter color: Bone
Pearl/jewel color (halter) Pearl
What does he feel the need to hide from his loved ones: Bones has always hidden behind a mask of aloof indifference. He acts as though he’d rather be alone so no one gets too close. In truth Bones is paranoid of conspirators. He believes at any moment anyone could turn against him or his loved ones and ruin him. If he can keep himself in check, let no one in and hold his secrets close, then his loved ones will surely be untouchable. When everyone around him seems to wear a mask he dons his own to keep up with their schemes.
AshenStardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:25 am

mArK
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:10 am

Owner: Muffin_Wolf
Show Name: Paper Faces on Parade
Barn Name: Masquerade
Halter color: dark grey to where it looks black, but makes the lines visible?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): white
What does he feel the need to hide from his loved ones:
Masquerade feels the need to hide his face because he doesn't want others to find out who he really is. He wants to remain a secret, and not be talked about. He hides his face because he is ashamed of who he is as a horse, and his troubled past. Masquerade mainly hides himself from his special someone, for he is afraid that someone so sensitive and scarred as him would not make her want him, so he disguises himself as a resilient and secret character. Masquerade feels safer being undercover and believes that others would be better off. Who needs to know your real self? No one right?

(ok i immediately thought of "phantom of the opera" when i saw this soooo this happened. Listening to the song, Masquerade, will help you understand it better : )
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:11 am

Owner: Phina D Wolf
Show Name: Poison to the Mind
Barn Name: Mental
Halter color: black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): red
What does he feel the need to hide from his loved ones: Mental has a talent. He is beloved by all, even those who set out to hate him. With a few words, he enchants them, and all ill will towards him is gone. But this gift is intertwined with a curse. Once someone has fallen under his spell, their own wills vanish, and only his will remains. Anything that he desires, they desire, anything he despises, they despise. This is why he refuses to speak to, or interact with his family. He loves them too much to suck out their souls and make them simple his minions. He watches them from afar, even as their desperate search for him breaks his heart.

Genetics: Ee/Aa/Papa/Splspl < imo, he looks like an irregular splash. :D
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:27 am

ah wow he’s adorable

• always tired • she/her • infp-t • artist
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:33 am

Owner:Nikki6Ashba
Show Name:Gillion Trotts a Lot
Barn Name:Gillion
Halter color:darl forest green
Pearl/jewel color (halter):eye color
What does he feel the need to hide from his loved ones:Gallion hides the fact he is deeply terrified of water. Anything bigger than a puddle has him turning the other direction to find different activities to fill his day on nice, dry land. He doesn't know where this fear came from, but he gets so afraid that as soon as he can no longer see his hooves in the water be become paralyzed.

Also for his genetics I would say something like Ee/Aa/Papa/Toto(bay panagre (irregular)tobino). Splash could maybe work if it wasn't for the white on his head since splash tend to go from bottom up, rather than head down.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivalandar » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:15 am

Owner: Sketching Dragons
Show Name: Chained To You
Barn Name: Absent
Halter color: Cornflower Blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me
What does he feel the need to hide from his loved ones: Absent has a lot of struggles that he has dealt with in the past. Many of those being something he doesn't want to burden people with. Absent is not one who begs for pity from others, and is hoping that subduing his dark past will allow others to only see his bright side. This allows him to in turn not be held down by grief and regret and only be able to look forward to the future in front of him.
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK