Artist Zombiehund [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

#2921 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Zombiehund » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:16 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Dominant White Double Cream Ivory Champagne Khimaira Tobiano Irregular Overo Unicorn
Genetics: ee/aa/CrCr/Chch/Ww/KtKt/Oo +Unicorn Gene
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass Cream
-Will always pass Khimaira Tobiano
-Overo will be irregular with 30% if it passes
-Unicorn Gene passes with 20%
-Unicorn Color is Rainbow

Finaly, an almost cliché pride Unicorn for you all :P
Do they have a mate? If yes, how did they meet them? If not, why?
Unlimited Impress me, Comp and 1 extra required
Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Halter color:[/b]
[b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Extra(s):[/b]

End Date: July the 17th, Extentions may be ask for
Editing or Pimping the form allowed and highly encouraged

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PuppygirlWillow - Spectrum

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:22 am

Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: Light of Life
Barn Name: Spectrum
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Theme Song: Firework by Katy Perry

You don't have to feel like a waste of space.
You're original, cannot be replaced!
If you only knew what the future holds,
After a hurricane comes a rainbow.

Background: Spectrum was born special, in that his mane and tail have been quite unusual from birth. Striking in his looks, he was admired by many, a 'media circus' following him around wherever he went, even from the day he was born. Though born a colt, the equine never quite identified with it, and growing up, even his own dam was confused by the young horse's abhorrence of any sort of traditional gender roles. He often tried to play with other young horses, but they often got confused by his colours and intimidated by the people that always seemed to follow him around.

He was only three years old when he started to feel the deep sorrow that came with being unhappy with how his life was, and it didn't take a lot for him to realise that something would have the change. He had since left his home/birth stable, and was now living among a bunch of pedigree racehorses, all who ignored him completely, feeling that he was getting more attention than even them, stars though they may be.

By the time he turned four years old, and was considered an adult horse, he was quiet and withdrawn, and no longer could be seen prancing around nad galloping. He would never be seen with other horses, and seemed nervous even around humans he recognised and 'knew'. It was at about this time that Willow Park Stables saw the plight of the young horse, and paid the largest sum they had ever paid for any Khimaira, and gave Spectrum, finally, the home he deserves.

Being transgender, like being gay, tall, short, white, black, male, or female, is another part of the human condition that makes each individual unique, and something over which we have no control. We are who we are in the deepest recesses of our minds, hearts and identities.
– Linda Thompson

Coloured by me, Lines by EmberWolf.

You just gotta ignite the light...
And let it shine!
Just own the night,
Like the Fourth of July!

Image.
Mate: Willow has been by Spectrum's side as long as she has known the born-stallion. Though when she met him, he was just confused as he is now, not really knowing exactly what he wanted to identify as. Herself a bit 'confusing', formed like a stallion, with the shape and bulk of one, but still identifying herself as a mare, she understood how jarring gender labels could be, and though softly-spoken and timid at times, she took great pride in opening people's eyes to others who wish to choose differently.

When she met Spectrum, she had just been hurt by someone she had considered a friend. Another of the mares in the stable had told her she was a disgrace to mares and should be cast out, never acknowledged again for her 'untraditional' and 'unnatural' thoughts. It was almost kismet. The two bonded strongly, and before you knew it, they were inseparable, even the Golden Retriever friend of Willow taking to them.

Coloured by me, Lines by EmberWolf.
Baby you're a firework!
Come on let your colors burst!
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gonna leave 'em fallin' down down down.

Personality: While Spectrum is still quite quiet with a generally 'withdrawn' personality, he is slowly coming out of his shell at Willow Park, particularly with his new mate, Willow. He is still quite nervous of others, animals and humans alike, and doesn't trust at all, unless that trust has been proven. Some would call him cold and stand-off-ish, but that is just because being friendly in the past has made him so many enemies.

When he feels comfortable though, his true nature comes to the front, and this withdrawn, solemn horse turns into a kind, beautiful young horse, freely enjoying the natural world around him. He is kind and caring, considerate almost to a fault, and selfless. Only Willow has seen this as yet, but he is slowly showing his true colours. He has a keen perceptive heart, and often can 'read' others before they even know themselves.

Boom, boom, boom!
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon!
It's always been inside of you, you, you-
And now it's time to let it through...
Baby, you're a firework.
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2921 Khimaira Friesians

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:59 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:21 am

Owner: Muffin_Wolf

Show Name: Colored Freedom

Barn Name: Justice

Halter color: Rainbow (keep)

Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver (keep)

Mate:

Justice and Greyscale are mates. They met a while ago, when Greyscale was strolling in the woods. Greyscale had stopped and bent his head down at a creek to get a drink. That morning was foggy, and the rising sun hit the mist, making a beautiful painting in the sky. While Greyscale was drinking, he heard a stomp of a hoof. He drifted his gaze up to see the most handsome stallion he'd ever seen. Greyscale choked a little on the water in surprise, and the stallion before him snorted in amusement.

Once he collected himself, Greyscale formally introduced himself. "Umm, hello! I-I'm Greyscale, what's your name?" he stuttered. The stallion smirked, seeing how nervous the other was. "I'm Justice. I'm not a normal horse like you; I'm a unicorn. I have magic, and seek purity in the world, so I found you..." he said, stretching his neck over to Greyscale to sniff him. "Do you...wanna be friends?" Greyscale timidly asked. The unicorn thought for a moment. "I like you, so sure! You seem like a nice stallion," he replied.

The stallions parted their separate ways, and agreed to meet by the huge oak tree nearby. Every night, they would meet by the tree and stargaze or look at the clouds at night. One night, the two were grazing beside each other. Justice suddenly nuzzled closer to Greyscale. Taken by surprise, he jumped a little. He then relaxed to Justice's tender nuzzles. Then, Justice spoke out.

"Greyscale, we've been friends for a good while, and I really like you. Maybe we can... be together?" he mumbled. The grey stallion was in shock, but wanted to clarify. "Together? What do you mean...?" Justice seemed to be struggling with his words, which was amusing since he was always so confident. "I'm trying to say that it would be nice to be mates..." he said quickly. Although unnoticed, Greyscale's face heated up. He blinked, then was thrown back from his daze. He leaned his neck over, and rubbed his muzzle to Justice's. The two stallions smiled, knowing they would live in a happy homoromantic relationship for a long, long time.

Extra(s): wip

^^^Lines aren't mine

^^^Lines aren't mine

^^^Lines and color are mine

Last edited by Muffin_Wolf on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:33 am, edited 10 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:18 am

Marking <3
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:30 am

Owner: Honeymoo
Show Name: GSS Spectrum Of Life
Barn Name: Equality
Halter color: keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep
Mate: Image
Extra(s):

wip
Last edited by Kruxly on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:45 am

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:18 am

Owner:
Queen Chrysalis

Show Name:
Seemingly Greyscale

Barn Name:
Grey

Halter color:
Grey

Pearl/jewel color (halter):
White

Mate:
There is no mate. How on earth would I ever find a mate when I look like someone dipped dyed parts of me in vat of liquid rainbow?! When those that see me waste no time in practically dying of laughter. The humans find it all well and good. "Oh look at the pretty unicorn, isn't he beautiful and gorgeous and wonderful!" They all say, cooing in delight and wonder. They don't see how hard it is to find someone who could possibly accept this pile of living ridicule in unicorn form.

The day someone accepts me? Is the day my accursed colors fade to white and I become sort of divine messenger of one of the many sets of ancient gods from human history! I have no interest in finding love, for I have figured that it is far more than a mere waste of my time. Why would I go looking for the myth that us love when I could be living my life? Far away from the fools who gawp and stare at my colorful hell.

Extra(s):

History:
Grey was born on a summers day during a particularly fierce thunderstorm that brought with it much needed rain. His birth itself perfectly normal as far as equine births go, his dam perfectly average as far as Khimaira unicorns go. His father as far as Grey has always known was very plain, a simple paint with a sweet nature. The two horses were brought together for a simple covering as many pairs are, the result wasn't supposed to be so interestingly unique.

His life was fine at the start, most foals didn't really care about his vibrancy and there weren't many humans who hadn't already seen him. Grey's life went to hell when he was sold at a year old, he was moved to a bigger yard that was frequented by humans and horses. That's when the ridicule and irritating fascination stared. Steadily he began to hate the majority of people and horses on the yard.

So much so that started acting out, getting himself covered head to hoof in mud. Refusing to move during lessons (really half the riders they attempted to have ride him were incompetent.) He got so bad that they put him up for sale attempting to poorly lie about his behaviour. The woman who came to view him was a strange one, dark hair and dark eyes. Some odd lurked inside those eyes and Grey had found himself unable to look away. She had bought him then and there. Refusing the ill fitting head collar and using one she had brought with her. The thing fitting as if it were made with a unicorn khim in mind. He'd found himself docile as she lead him away, following dutifully after her. Like a foal following his mother.

Personality:
Grey basically sees the world in black and white. His heart filled with such anger and frustration over the near constant ridicule he faces on a daily basis. A widely known cynic to the local equine population, who would rather spend time alone than interact with the majority of living beings. The type to sneer at the silly ideals foolish humans or other creatures babble about. There are very few in the world he allows close enough to see that he's not as cynical as he puts on. That while he may not believe in being in love, he believes loving those you can call family is an admirable trait.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:28 am, edited 10 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:20 pm

Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Mate:
Extra(s):
Mark

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:49 am

Th winner of this Unicorn is PuppygirlWillow :)

But as I realy liked the other Entrys too, I would like to offer a RU in eighter a khim or Points to Queen Chrysalis and eighter a Uncommon Semicustom or Points to Muffin_Wolf ^^
Please pm me to claim them ;)

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets