Based on Click to view
Artist ABeardedDragon [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #2891 - Adopt

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:40 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

A demon adopt for you! Themed after Ruin and Despair from Darksiders. To win him, tell me about his biggest regret. No word limits, extras are allowed. Extensions are available by request, but please try not to ask at the last minute. c:
Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Esforza
Show Name: Satan's Arrival
Barn Name: Armageddon
Height: 17hh
Color: Chimeric black demon irregular sabino and irregular overo || Grulla demon irregular sabino and khimaira cloud
Genetics: Ee/aa/SbSb/Oo + demon || Ee/aa/DD/Sbsb/KcKc + demon
Demon Gene: Coloured horns, hooves, markings, mane and tail || Colour: Firey (dominant) and turquoise (recessive)
Rarity: Very rare
Breeding Info:
-Chimeric has a 20% chance to pass
-Sabino and overo will only be coloured if they pass as irregular and demon passes
-Black is the dominant coat and has a 60% chance to be used
-Grulla is the recessive coat and has a 40% chance to be used
-Demon has a 20% chance to pass if either coat is used
-Sabino will always pass if the dominant coat is used
-Sabino has a 30% chance to be irregular if either coat is used
-Overo has a 30% chance to be irregular if the dominant coat is used
-Dun will always pass if the recessive coat is used
-Khimaira cloud will always pass if the recessive coat is used
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2891 - Adopt

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:48 am

Mark ( this khim is amazing!!!! I love those colors )
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:08 pm

* _ *

Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: The End of The World
Barn Name: Apoc (Apocalypse)
Height: 18.1hh
Halter Colour: Orange
Pearl Colour: Teal
Regret:
See Who I Am

Is it true what they say?
Are we too blind to find a way?
Fear of the unknown clouds our hearts today.

The feeling of the black cloak brushing his hindquarters would have sent a shiver up of most horses, even the other demons, but not Apoc. The Rider had been using the stallion for The Mission for a few years now, and he was quite used to it- in the physical sense. They stood in the dark and cool night, just outside a village, the silence soon to be filled with screams of horrified people and children.

Fear is withering the soul,
at the point of no return.

A young girl couldn’t even process what was happening in front of her, and as The Rider struck, she couldn’t turn away. Apoc could see the girl and would never again forget the expression on her young, innocent face. Fear personified. Terror purely expressed. In that moment, Apocalypse realised he was part of what terrified this girl, not just The Rider, and suddenly, something shifted inside him. Was he to blame for the abominations too?

We've been dreaming, but who can deny?
It's the best way of living;
between the truth and the lies.

For the first time, Apoc strode through the forest by himself, riderless, his markings almost glowing. All he could think about what he had helped The Rider do, and everything was being played back- almost a movie in his head. Who was he? What was he responsible for? As the face of the terrified girls appeared in his head once more, he experienced a new emotion; regret. Spending years pillaging, attacking and terrorising humans was not what he was meant for, and would no longer be what he would do.

See who I am, break through the surface.
Reach for my hand!
Let's show them that we can free our minds and find a way-
the world is in our hands.
This is not
The end.

Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Owner: Esforza
Show Name: Satan's Arrival
Barn Name: Armageddon
Height: 17hh
Halter Colour: Black
Pearl Colour: Firey and turquoise

Regret:
Armageddon wrote: The final is approaching. I can sense it. Something is happening, this is the end. And everything is my fault. My fault!
But everything happens for a reason and if, maybe, I tell you my story ,something could change. I hope....

I was born with the only objective of serving the army.

I always was told to never look back and to keep going, even if the war was lost. Everything I learned, was from my rider, the most amazing person I have ever met and the kindest soldier I have ever seen. It was perfect: Rider and horse, two souls galloping towards the enemy.
But one day, everything changed, even my life. My rider and I were in the first line, with the most experienced and advanced soldiers. Then, the war began.....and then ....light. I died, or at least I thought so.

The light turned to dark and one figure appeared in front of me. He was covered in a dark coat. He started speaking with a deep voice:

I've been watching you during the past days and let me tell you that you are the most powerful mount that I've ever seen, and trust me if I tell you that I've seen many things. I want to propose you something: do you want to serve me? do you want to be recognised and venerated? or, do you want to follow the laws of nature?

During that time, I was obsesed with the power and beauty, so I choosed to serve that man. Poor me as I didn't know what destininy was waiting for me. That is the only decision that I regret. I was blind and couldn't see the truth.

Then, the man uncovered himself and then, I could see with who I was going to work. His face....if that could be named "face" was reddish with two large horns...

Welcome, my friend....in order to begin, we will do some changes... He touched me and all my body started to hurt, I couldn't move...but it not lasted long. Much better, come and see your new "you". A puddle appeared and I could see what happened, in my black coat arised some symbols, my mane was red and blue and my legs were comparable with a volcano and In my head were two long horns. I was terryfied I wanted to scape, but something inside me told me not to move.

Since that day, my only aim is to cause innocent deads and to make the chaos in every single place of this world.
And I can't scape.

The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of hell.
I told him I did not need a map for the darkness I know so well.

Personality:
Before Armaggedon's encounter with The Devil, he was very irritating and proud of himself. He was always telling the others his battles against the enemy and how he and his rider ,and of course the rest of the army, won them. The other horses were exhausted and at least, the foals seemed to like the stories.

Finally, his need of power and jealousy changed his life
f o r e v e r . . .

Nowadays, Armageddon has changed a lot. He regrets everything from his past life and even the decision he made. As a result, he is forced to carry out his owner's wishes by doing the chaos.

Armageddon wrote: I remember seeing her around a couple of times, or maybe more...I don't know, I was so "blind" and "deaf" I couldn't watch or hear correctly. But now as everything has changed, I blame myself for not try to talk to that ...mare. I have no words to describe her,
she was beautiful, incredible ,amazing.....I don't have words to the describe her. But, doesn't it sounds sarcastic? I've never met her and I never talked to her, but I can feel the love inside me. Me , that horrendous monster whose unique aim in live is to make the chaos wherever he goes.

But now that everything has changed, I'm able to see her but from a distance. I'm afraid of damaging that beautiful creature. I'm afraid because I'm not able to control myself yet.

But there is something that seems extrange to me..."my" lord erased the feelings of some of my emotions such as selfishness or joy...Can I feel love? This is very extrange, I have to talk to him

Last edited by Esforza on Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:10 am, edited 11 times in total.
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:19 pm

mark :3 and everything is alright with thew info :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter Colour:
Pearl Colour:
Regret:
Res! For this beauty

Dropping out not enough time
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The War Living Insides Us
Barn Name: Aithon (the Greek name for the apocalyptic horse of war)
Halter color: Matching the runes and his mane and tail?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^^
Picture Representation: The four horses of apocalypse.
Personality: Aithon is a strong willed, stubborn and sometimes rebellious genius. He's is very intelligent and knows it, making him seem arrogant at times. He's quite a fiery, and headstrong. He runs into danger headfirst, not thinking of any consequences. He loves danger and the adrenaline rushes that come with it. He loves to make mischief and one of his favorite past times is to prank others. He listens to no one, and no one can stop him if he's set his mind on something.
Aithon is also always making snarky remarks and sarcastic comebacks. His independent and energetic personality can often annoy quieter people. Nonetheless, he doesn’t care what others think of him in the least, and loves the spotlight.
Often times he can be found mumbling less than nice things under his breath. It's indisputable that he has a tough guy facade. However, that's just what it is, a facade. If your fortunate enough to befriend him, he'll be loyal to the end and you'll get a (very strong) defender for life. It takes a while to get his trust and get to this buried part of him, but it's worth it. On the other hand, he's horrid enemy to have, as he knows no bounds. He will hunt you down if you ever wrong him, no matter how long it takes. Another thing, under all of his arrogance and sarcasm, Aithon is exceedingly insecure in his abilities. He is always doubting himself and his decisions. He's eternally afraid of failing, and becoming War, which can sometimes make him panic-y under stress.
Theme Song: Centuries by Fall Out Boy and Monster by Skillet
History: "Cadmus, a famous Greek king and hero, killed the sacred dragon that guarded the spring of Ares on a quest from Athena herself. The goddess Athena then told him to sow the teeth, from which sprang a group of ferocious warriors called the Spartoi. The five warriors joined with Cadmus to found the city of Thebes..."
Aithon was always destined for a tragic future. He did not know it, but he was one in a long line of stallions, said to have been grown from the teeth of Ares's dragon, which Cadmus had killed long ago. When he was born,
he had a beautiful, flowing black mane and tail. His eyes were soft amber and his coat only had a bit of sabino. He was named Hephaestus after the blacksmith God, because of his gentle, soft, kind personality. However, as Hephaestus grew, he changed. His mane and tail began to turn to a lava-like shade with hints of turquoise coursing through them. His eyes darkened to a deep shade of ominous orange, and he gained more and more patterning all over his coat; glowing runes that warned of a terrible destiny. By the time he was three, you couldn't even tell it was the same horse. His Grecian owners were scared of him, believing he had been a curse from the gods. They changed his name to Aithon, after the dreaded apocalyptic horse of war, and never went near him. However, they were too scared to kill him in case he was a curse that they needed to just suffer. They didn't want to upset the gods any more.

Aithon was shunned by and terrified the other horses. The minute they saw him coming, they'd all run. This made it very lonely for Aithon growing up. He didn't understand why he looked this way. He began to resent the other horses, and his owners for that matter. It's not like he did anything wrong. He couldn't help looking this way. He slowly lost his gentle personality, becoming
cold and angry. However, he did have one friend, a sweet young mare named Charybdis. She was also a bit of a outcast because she was named after such a cursed creature. She didn't judge him for how he looked, and wasn't scared away by the runes that glowed on his coat. She was the only thing that mattered to him, and he would've been happy to spend the rest of his days shunned by the rest of the world if he got to live by her side. However, we all know that this isn't a happy story. The problem was, that Charybdis was already in love. She had fallen for another stallion that lived at the stable by the name of Tarran, and soon, they became mates. However, Tarran was the one who had begun the hatred towards Aithon. The two hated each other, but Charybdis loved them both. She would often try to get them to at least stand one another, but it always ended badly. Aithon knew, he just knew that Tarran didn't actually love Charybdis; that he was only with her to take her away from him.

Finally, the tension and anger between the two came to a head, and they attacked each other. The battle was brutal. Tarran was an amazing fighter, and Aithon wasn't. He was losing, but just as Tarran was about to land the final blow, something in Aithon stirred. His energy returned and he hammered
his opponent with new fury, quickly overwhelming him. Soon, the tables had turned completely. Aithon was ready to strike and end the battle when Charybdis threw herself in the way. Aithon realized this too late. He couldn't stop himself, but he was able to move his attack so that it didn't kill her. Instead, it hit her right shoulder, causing it to shatter. Aithon was devastated, and Tarran furious (whether at his mate's injury or at being beaten, that's up for you to decide). When the owners found her, they immediately took her to be treated. When she returned weeks later, she was different. She had become colder, less friendly, and, worst of all, she had a serious limp in her front right leg. She would never run, jump, or be ridden again.
The other horses all hated Aithon after that. They didn't just ignore him now, they purposefully went out of their way to hurt him whenever they could. Worst of all, Charybdis would no longer even let him see her, let alone talk to her. This led to Aithon's deposition. He decided to become what everyone thought he was: a monster. He began terrorizing the other horses; biting, kicking and snorting at anyone in his path. When his owners found what happened to Charybdis, they were already strongly thinking of getting rid of him, but now they couldn't handle him anymore and he was hurting the other horses more and more. They tried in vain to sell him, but no one wanted a
scary-looking, aggressive stallion. At last, they gave up. They still wouldn't kill him for fear of the gods' wrath, so they let him loose into the wild. He never went back.
Aithon traveled through the forests and field, fending for himself and doing whatever he liked. He lived in absolute solitude for years, and enjoyed it, until one day he stumbled across a small village on the edge of the kingdom of Thebes. He began to torment the people there. Many tried to kill him, but they could never do it. Any weapon that touched him lit aflame. Aithon had no idea why, but then again, he didn't much care. Soon, the resident priest, who thought this was a devil sent by Ares, prayed for the gods to take the stallion away.

This got Ares's attention. He watched the stallion and decided that he rather liked it. He realized full well that it was descended from the Spartoi soldiers, who he, in part, controlled. They were grown from his dragon's teeth after all. He also had a feeling there was something about Aithon that he had yet to discover. Thus, he sent an ambassador, a horse demon named Thánatos who was the apocalyptic horse of war, to find Aithon and bring him back. The next day, Thánatos went searching for the stallion. When his eye first set upon
Aithon, a flood of images filled his mind. He saw flashes of bloody, gory battles and all the unspeakable gruesomeness of war. He was momentarily paralyzed. However, he was able to pull himself out of the swarm of images before they enveloped him. A vision, but it can't be! He wasn't supposed to come for at least a few more years... He took a sharp breath, alerting Aithon to his presence. Quickly, the black stallion whipped around to face Thánatos. Instantly, he was terrified, but then the older stallion began to speak.
"Aithon, at first I didn't, I couldn't, understand why you were important to Ares, but now I understand. You are cursed as the next personification of War. This means you are immortal, like me, but what it truly signifies, is that you have two very distinct paths ahead of you. You could make your reign as War a peaceful one, or one full of destruction. If you choose peace, you will have to constantly battle the demon inside you. He will always be trying to take control of you, and if you stop fighting for even a moment, he will win. The last personification that couldn't keep the demon inside was consumed. He caused unimaginable pain and annihilation all over the world for an entire century, more than even the God of War could handle. When I look at you, I can see everything that you could become, what you could cause. I see horrid scenes of what would happen if you failed: another century of death and
destruction. However, you are not alone in your burden. There are three other horses of apocalypse. There is Epidimía, the personification of Plague. There is Limos, the personification of Famine, and there is I, Thánatos, the personification of Death. We each have a demon fighting to destroy the world, albeit in different ways, and each of us must fight to keep the world safe. So the question is, will you join us and fight the demons together, or will to try, and fail to go it alone?"

Aithon listened intently, but after Thánatos finished, the stallion was a bit more than suspicious. There had to be some sort of catch, but Thánatos assured him that there were none. Nonetheless, he asked for a few hours to mull it over. Thánatos consented. After the allotted time was up, and after a lot of contemplation, Aithon agreed. Thánatos grinned with a bit of mischief in his eyes. Immediately, the black stallion felt strange, like something was trying to force it's way out of the skin right behind his ears. Suddenly, parts of his skin began to fall off. It didn't hurt, and it wasn't gory. It was almost like dead skin that you'd scratch off. Then he felt extreme heat and burning sensation flare up his neck and into the back of his head, but it subsided only a moment after.
"Go look at yourself in the pond over there." Thánatos ordered with a sly smile.
Quickly, Aithon trotted over to the water, and what he found nearly made him collapse. The runes on his back and flank were glowing even brighter than usual, almost like fire. Veins of orange and blue ran up his legs, glowing with a sort of beautiful danger. Although these things paled in comparison with the final change. Giant, glowing orange horns, like that of a ram, had appeared right above his ears. He truly looked fearsome beyond all measure. He turned to Thánatos, who had walked up beside him. "How... what?" He stuttered. Thánatos smiled once more. "The power of Ares." He said with a shake of his head. "Now come along, we've got work to do."
Regret:
Aithon strongly believes he ruined the life of the only person who has ever cared for him, and he also regrets never being able to say sorry. She may have wanted nothing to do with him, but he should've tried harder to earn her forgiveness instead of running off and becoming exactly what she had always said he wasn't. Even now, part of him wishes he could gather up his courage and go back to find her, but he's convinced she's better off never seeing him again. That's where he's wrong...
Closest Friend:
At one point it was Charybdis, a kind, loyal, non-judgemental mare who stood up for him and cared for him when no one else would, but now he isn't even sure if she's still alive. However, he is sure she hates him. He wishes he could see her once more, but he would never risk hurting her by going near her again. Not now that he knows what he is.
Least Liked Herd Mate:
This is most certainly Tarran. This stallion is responsible for the hatred from all the horses Aithon grew up with, and he is also partially responsible for Charybdis's disablement. Thus, it's obvious that Aithon would hate his guts.
Art:
I'm rather proud of this, even if it's still objectively bad.
Art 2:
Slightly better c:

2,200 words...yep...
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:47 am, edited 40 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Owner: Queen Chrysalis

Show Name: Long Forgotten Legend

Barn Name: Asteroth

Height: 17.3hh

Halter Colour: Black

Pearl Colour: Orange

Regret:
There is a particular regret Asteroth will never forget, for it clings to him like a second skin, gnawing away at his very being.

One summers evening, on a night not too warm for the season. The gate opened and I threw my head up, tiny ears flicking toward the sound of hushed voices as they grew ever closer to my location. They seemed nice enough, moving from such an angle so that they wouldn't be in my blind spot and offering their hands for me to investigate. Finally, treats, stuff that smelt so good I would follow them anywhere and follow them I did. Right into the trailer they had parked just outside the gate. Of course, they were gentle, why would they want to hurt such a prize that was going to fetch them serious money.

I regret being so foolish as to leave with those strangers.

WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Owner: Rescue2001
Show Name: The Dark Side of Me
Barn Name: Crowley
Height: 17.2hh
Halter Colour: surprise me
Pearl Colour: teal and orange

Regret:
Crowley's biggest regret would probably not being able to regret things because of what he did.
He ain't able to feel much, like he doesn't feel most emotions anymore because he has been cursed, he lost half his soul in which is also why he now looks like a demon. Crowley use to be a regular Khimaira but he sorta gambled with the devil an lost in which turned him into a beast that nobody cares for.
How this all happened was he wanted to become the bestest show horse in the world. In order for this to happen he knew he had to make a deal of his lifetime, he had to make a deal with the devil. At first he thought he was making a deal with an angel but as it later turned out he was dealing with a demon. This demon said in order for this to happen he would have to pay once he got what he wanted. It only took a month for Crowley to become what he dreamed. But that didn't last long, before he knew it he started to change and now everyone is scared of him. He really regretted making that deal it turned him into a monster.

More to come
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Also might need an extension but not for sure
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me