Artist park. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by park.

Viscet #2534 - Crimson

Postby park. » Tue May 29, 2018 12:33 pm

Wow! Second red cet yet! (In case you didn't notice, it's my favorite color XD) I had a really fun time with this bab. I love the eyes. Kinda blind-like if ya ask me. This competition will end on June 2nd and will be an unlimited impress me with at least one art piece. You will not qualify if you cannot get a piece in. It doesn't have to be of the viscet and it may be traditional art. Anything to make you comfortable c: Prettying up is encouraged!! I LOVE pretty forums.

This is an impress me but if you answer these questions you'll get perks:

Are they blind?
Why are their eyes glowing?
Why and how did they wind up with shackles?
Where did the bandana come from?
What do their tribal markings mean?

Viscet Name: Eadonn Correddemos Vadimircurus
Gender for breeding purposes: male
Owner: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=452087
Owned as of: 7/1/2018

Muations:
none

Forum:
Code: Select all
Username:
Viscet Name:
Gender for breeding purposes:

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3821825][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3137359&size=medium&format=png&rev=1527554954[/img][/url]

End Date:
June 2nd 4:00 pm EST time (will do an extension upon the request of three individuals or more)

Last edited by park. on Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2534 - Crimson

Postby Yuroshi » Tue May 29, 2018 12:35 pm

I NEED THIS!!!! MARK!!!! YOU MAKE THE BEST CETS

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue May 29, 2018 12:42 pm

"𝔑𝔬𝔯π”ͺπ”žπ”© 𝔑𝔬𝔒𝔰𝔫'𝔱- π” π”žπ”«'𝔱 - π”‘π”’π”°π” π”―π”¦π”Ÿπ”’ π”ͺ𝔒."

art by: Wolfsketcher

Dear Rivin,

I was told to contact you. My names Tiresias.
I originate from Greece, which is also my names
origin. It means 'blind seer'.

P.S, I am blind.

And I need your help.

I need to find out who I am. What I'm meant to be.

-Tiresias and his helper/best friend, Quinn

name: Tiresias
meaning: blind seer in Greek

"𝔅𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔑, 𝔢𝔒𝔰. 𝔖𝔬π”ͺ𝔒𝔬𝔫𝔒 𝔴π”₯𝔬 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔒𝔰 𝔭𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔫𝔬."

Tiresias was born blind. With a memory that stretches as far back as his first breath, he remembers being bathed in darkness from the beginning.

Thump. What was that noise?
    Thump. Was it coming from him?
    Thump. What was him?
    Thump, rustle. He wiggled.
    Thump, rustle, inhale. He squirmed.
    It was much to tight. Something attached to him- whatever he was -pushed against the smooth yet rough surface of his confinement.
    Thump, thump, thump. The noise was loud in his head.
    Thump, inhale, exhale. But the rise and fall wasn't coming from his head. Nor the thumping. Somewhere lower. Chest? Yes, chest. That sounded right. Yet he couldn't figure out why.
    Squirming. It was too tight. He had to get out. Bang. He kicked the sides. Bang. It was becoming harder for his chest to rise and fall. He was too big and the prison was too small. Bang, bang, bang. Something was building up inside of him. Panic? Panic. The crushing feeling in his chest had to be panic.
    Bang, crack. Another noise. But it was still so dark. Crack.
    Something cold. Cold everywhere. In his chest, surrounding the fluffy stuff on his body that he'd determined as fur. He tumbled to the ground, and then sat up on wobbly legs. For such a young age, he was smart. He knew something was missing. Amongst the darkness, he heard nothing. Nothing but the breeze and the thump of his heart. He was alone. And right then and there he knew. Knew that the darkness was permanent. Knew that he had no one. Knew that his name should be Tiresias.
    Knew that he was different.

"π”œπ”’π”°, π”ͺ𝔢 𝔒𝔢𝔒𝔰 𝔀𝔩𝔬𝔴. π”—π”žπ”¨π”’ π”ž 𝔀𝔬𝔬𝔑 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨, 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔒 β„‘ π” π”žπ”« 𝔰𝔒𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔒π”ͺ."

Tiresias was born with glowing eyes. His name isn't random. He is actually a seer, with visions of the future, the past, and sometimes the present. His eyes tend to glow brighter when he is having visions, and his tribal markings seem to become more noticeable.

"Oh my!" A shocked gasp to his left. "Kids, stay back." Not-so-quiet whisper to his right. Murmurs followed him and gazes pierced into him, even though he couldn't see them. Flattening his ears, Tiresias sighed and kept walking. Still young and living on his own off the wilderness most of the time, he hated people. He'd heard this town from afar before, smelt the fresh bread. Never once had he predicted he'd go into it though. WIP
Last edited by universal song on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:37 am, edited 9 times in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoorKarmaQueen » Tue May 29, 2018 12:59 pm

Username: DoorKarmaQueen
Viscet Name: Primal
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Are they blind?: Yes.
Why are their eyes glowing?: He likes to hang out with some Indian tribes and they say he saw heaven once and he’s gone blind from refusing to see anything less pure.
Why and how did they wind up with shackles?: He was once imprisoned for refusing/protesting against people to move a Indian tribe from their homelands.
Where did the banana come from?: Occasionally he had to hide away, sometimes in dirty places, so he had to wear the bandana to protect his lungs.
What do their tribal markings mean?: Protect home.
DoorKarmaQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Tue May 29, 2018 1:21 pm

Username: reygankiwi
Viscet Name: Tyzian
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue May 29, 2018 1:56 pm

MARK MARK MARK

Captured as a viscetling by Diemos. When confronting her about the truth, she strips him of his sight and tells him appearances and places don't matter, to follow only how you feel. To his surprise though, he awoke shortly after with sight once more, but looking at himself from another body.

Diemos split his soul in half, placing half of it into a dragon who he can 'see though' when his eyes are glowing. Diemos' closest companion after Kazuki abandoned her

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Tue May 29, 2018 2:29 pm

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180602/befa8a16f5bcf96231964ac43a8f4edc.png
    Username: Lorne_Purnima
    Viscet Name: Baseer 'Outis' Musa

The present - Baseer looked over at the new voice coming from his cell, someone new had been thrown in a while ago but once they got settled they hadn't said much other than quiet muttering before finally speaking to him."Whats your story then?" The voice asked. "My story? Well, that's sort of a long one." He replied, and it was..and complicated on to of that. "Have somewhere else you need to be?" The voice asked in a sarcastic tone which caused Baseer to let out a short laugh. "No I suppose not..not now anyway" He responded before shifting a bit to get comfortable, or as comfortable as he could anyway, before letting out a small sigh resting his head back. "I remember a time before all this, a time before the shackles, before the rundown towns and muddy roads, a time before having to run and hide, watching my back at every turn, and I especially remember a time before the cells and guards. I remember relaxing in the field outside of town and watching the clouds, climbing up to the roof to lay there and watch how brightly the stars shone, I remember being content and knowing that the future was going to be bright..it was going to be ok. It's not ok anymore..." He paused as he reflected on the happy times causing him to smile slightly before looking towards the voice again. "Whats with the bandana? Never seen the guards put blindfolds on prisoners before..some kinda spy or something?" Baseer laughed heartily, him? A spy? If only, how cool would that be? "No, no..the bandana is mine, it was my fathers, and I put it on like this..I'm blind, the guards left it because my eyes freak them out otherwise." He chuckled again. "Why would you-" He knew he was going to ask and already reached up slipping the bandana up off of his eyes, doing so actually helped make him look more normal in the dark cell. But the darkness was broken as he slowly opened his eyes, in comparison to the small oil lamps on the walls his eyes glowed a brilliant white. He heard the voice gasp, he knew why, obviously it was weird enough to come across someone whos eyes could glow, but the glow also made some of his markings that peeked out from under his worn cloak more visible. He waited a moment then closed his eyes again and pulled the bandana blindfold back down over his eyes. "You..you have-" The voice stammered. "The sight, yes, I've been chosen, unfortunately." He replied. "I know, supposed to be a big honor or something, but I've heard what they do with those who have been chosen, Father told me.., round them up and take them to the castle for the king, he wants them so he can "know all" or something. Well not me, I won't be some prisoner because I was chosen for something I never wanted in the first place." He continued on. "I see, well, hows that going for you?" The voice asked again in a sarcastic tone, Baseer liked it, it reminded him of his friends from back then. "It's going fine, I'll be out of here soon enough, just resting up and figuring out what to do next." He said, and that was true, he had escaped before and he would do it again, he just needed some time to rest up and figure out what to do next. "Keep going then, since you're in no rush" the voice said, he could hear them get comfortable on the other side of the cell and he smiled a bit, he had a good feeling about this stranger, and they were right..he wasn't in much of a rush at the moment. He laid down getting more comfortable and thought for a moment as he often did..he thought back to before.

The past - I remember when it started..I was in my room getting cleaned up for dinner, father was downstairs, and I think mother was on her way home from the temple. I had finished washing up and while looking in the mirror I could see the markings on my face but just faintly I didn't even really get a chance to really look at them as I realized everything seemed a bit blurry. I blinked hoping it would clear up but it didn't help, I looked closer in the mirror and my eyes seemed...different. Suddenly, my head started throbbing and everything seemed so loud but I'm not sure what seemed loud it just was..I glanced in the mirror and the blurriness was worse but I could see the glow and I could see the markings were much more visible. The throbbing seemed like it was going to make my head explode and I could hear what sounded like a voice, or maybe I was screaming, I don't know, but suddenly it just stopped. The throbbing went away and my vision returned to normal and when I looked in the mirror my eyes and face were back to normal, no glowing or markings anywhere, I just about jumped out of my skin when I heard a knock on my door and fathers voice. "Baseer, dinner is ready." He said, he sounded calm, I suppose I wasn't making any noise after all. "Coming, father!" I responded and walked to the door opening it, in front of me stood my father, a quiet but proud Viscet who mostly took care of me while mother spent time at the temple, he would sometimes get odd jobs to help make ends meet. We walked back downstairs, he told me about his day and how he had gotten a small part-time job at the nearby blacksmith and I told him about mine, I had spent most of the day looking for work with no luck. By the time we got the table set mother had arrived home, a sweet outgoing Viscet, she spent most of her time at the large church in our town, of which she was fiercely devoted to, she still made time for homelife however and I still have fond memories of her. The church had always been a large part of our lives, mother had grown up in it while father found it later in his life, it was there that they had met which pulled him in more and when they had me I was there with them. It was later in my life when father started going less and less and I couldn't go as often as mother since I had my schooling. I never knew why and never thought about why father stopped going. We had a normal dinner as we always did, and it was my turn to clean up afterward, I was washing up and I remember it like it was yesterday. I could hear the sound of the frogs and insects start to sing as the rain began to start lightly coming down, my favorite kind of night actually, I heard father walk in and start saying something, something about the blacksmith I think. But when I looked at him he froze, I only had a moment to be confused before everything went white and the throbbing returned, it was worse this time, I dropped what I was holding and crumpled to the floor holding my head, I thought for sure I was going to pass out or even just keel over right there. I heard the noise again, like violent waves crashing against a cliff but there was something under it, a voice, I thought it was father at the time as I could feel him grab me and hold me against him and my mouth get pushed shut, I guess this one was bad enough to where I was screaming. I don't know how long it lasted, it felt like forever but I'm sure it was at most a few minutes, but eventually, the throbbing ceased and my vision slowly returned though it was worse than before. The first thing I saw was father looking down at me, the calm, almost stoic, Viscet I knew now looked at me wide-eyed and..terrified. I slowly stood up and looked towards the window, the reflection wasn't perfect but it was enough, the markings were back but more obvious, I looked back at father speechless unable to put the thoughts running through my mind into anything that made sense. He just stared back and as he was about to say something I watched his eyes shift towards the doorway and when I looked I saw mother standing there, she must've heard me, she stared confused then her eyes widened followed by a grin and quickly came over looking me over. "Oh my" she kept muttering "yes, yes, these are definitely them!" She looked at me happily "my sons been chosen! Oh by the gods great light my Baseer has been chosen! This calls for a great celebration!" She was so happy, so proud..I didn't understand what it meant, I just knew that it hurt, father looked terrified, and I had an awful feeling. I remember feeling her happily kiss my cheeks and turn to leave, father went after her and I could hear arguing, I didn't really listen though, I could feel myself zone out and my vision went white again, rather than the loud noise from before everything seemed to go silent. Then I could hear it, I could see it, I was running through the forest, I could feel my heart pounding and everything telling me to just run and not look back, I could feel something after me, I was terrified and confused but I just had to keep running. It stopped almost as soon as it started, suddenly I was back in my kitchen and I could hear father shouting mothers name before the door slamming shut and father coming back into the kitchen with his cloak, shaking and panicked. It was at that moment that it came to me, like a typhoon crashing into me, I realized that this was real and my life was going to change.

The run - "There's no time, Baseer" father said quickly as he put his cloak over me then grabbed a small pack and began stuffing food into it. Everything was happening so fast and I was still confused "father I don't understand, why are you so afraid? Whats happening to me? What did mother mean I was chosen? Please, tell me whats going on!" I was frantic and scared and needed at least some answers. He finished filling the pack with goods and looked at me letting out a small frustrated but understand sigh "Baseer, you've been chosen by a higher power for a gift...this gift will give you the ability to see into the past, future, and present. It is seen as a great honor and you will be seen differently for it..but they will come for you Baseer, the king's men will come and take you to the castle with the others to aid him in ruling our land. This is again seen as a great honor, but I've seen what they do to those taken. I lost a dear friend when he was chosen, he escaped and told me of the horrors within those walls before they found him and dragged him back..I never saw him again." He walks over and slung the pack of supplies over my shoulder before taking off his bandana and gently placing it around my neck. "I won't let them take you Baseer, you must run, you must be strong and smart and just run. Your vision as you know it will leave you, and you must not let the glow betray you, but I know you will adapt, I believe in you my son. You must go, your mother doesn't know the truth of what they do there and she doesn't believe me, she will have reached the church by now and they will be getting guards to come and get you. Go as far as you can, North will be your best bet..my friend told me of a group that way, a group of others like you. Find them, avoid guards and such, they have made it to that most believe runaways like you are dangerous..no where is safe." He pushed me to the back door, the rain was coming down harder but still not heavily, the backyard I have grown up in now looked so much darker and more dangerous. He pulled me into a tight hug, one of those ones you give others you think you're not gonna see again "I love you, my child, be safe, I will always be with you in spirit." He said in a reassuring tone, though it shook as he spoke, he pulled away "go, now..don't look back" I barely got an "I love you father" out before he glanced back as we could hear the front door open and he shove me out the door and quickly close it. I stared at it then turned and stared at the woods that lined my clearing that made our backyard, I grew up here, I knew them better than anyone, without thinking my feet began to move from under me, first in a quick trot but soon a full sprint. I ran as fast as I could and as I did I realized I recognized all of it, I recognized my heart pounding in my chest, my fear, my confusion, I had seen it before "is this what father was talking about?" I thought; I didn't have time to think about it for long, as I was fleeing the house I could hear father shouting followed by mother though I couldn't make out what they were saying I just knew it was out of fury, I dared not look back as I heard the back door burst open. It was too late by that point, I had made it into the woods and I was running through anything that was in front of me. I could hear the faint sounds of guards and those from the church following and looking for me, I avoided them and continued running, even when I was exhausted I continued on late into the night. I wasn't even sure which way I was running I just did until I couldn't anymore, I eventually managed to stumble and crawl into a small cave where I collapsed into an exhausted slumber. When I woke my eyesight had all but completely left me, I'm unsure if the glow had started by then but I didn't want to take any chances so I tied the bandana around them to hide it if it started, not like I could make out much of anything anymore anyway. Afterward, I went back on my way, I was on the run.
Done by: xyqqo/Shop

The present - "I went from there and just wondered til I found a town and got my bearings and I've been heading North every since." Baseer sighed, as he often did when he was done thinking about the past "That's quite the tale..you said your name is Baseer?" The voice asked quietly "Yes, but I just go by Outis now..fits better these days" the voice laughed slightly "I suppose it does, so, you said you've broken out of these before..how many times?" Baseer looked over "3 if you only count the ones where I got shackled" he said with a small smirk. "Yeah? Well, sounds like you could use some help with there in the world, whaddaya say?" Baseer thought about it for a moment, help..a friend, it was something he could use..and he had a good feeling about this stranger. He chuckled and got up shaking himself off "it'll be rough out there, dangerous everywhere we go." He said "My average morning...I wouldn't have it any other way" the voice replied. Baseer smirked and looked forward, he could hear the guard coming to do his rounds. Yes, Baseer had a very good feeling indeed.
To be continued...?
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:43 am, edited 9 times in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Tue May 29, 2018 3:21 pm

Username: awoo
Viscet Name: alpha
Gender for breeding purposes: male

Are they blind? from birth
Why are their eyes glowing? res with experimentations
Why and how did they wind up with shackles? res with them being from being trapped in an experimental lab
Where did the bandana come from? res with it being a gift from a friend who couldnt escape
What do their tribal markings mean? res with a sign of them being a chosen one

a large mork
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocki » Tue May 29, 2018 3:22 pm

res
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

━ ━━━━ . . . ━
β–‘β–‘ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

x.xx❝ γ€Ž 蒲棋 』 ❞

xxxxxxΒ« trade thread
xxxxxxΒ« quitting for fr

━ ━━━ Β« β™ οΈŽ Β» ━
β–‘β–‘ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
xImage
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
Rocki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue May 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Click for form!
Gadgetrocks/Vatari/Male

"I am the Magic."
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Wed May 30, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
β€’ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ β€’ β€’
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β€’ β€’ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ β€’
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
coding β™š art credit
link β™š My Toyhouse
β™š My DeviantArt

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜