Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0145

Postby Neah » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:22 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

Username: aergia
    Cat Name: Smokefang
    Clan: OceanClan

Description: A seal point with blue eyes.

Other Features: None.
    Siblings: None

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Sire: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0145

Postby Neah » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:22 am

Has been put up for readoptiion via previous owners request.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:26 am

ooh possible mark cause I love this prompt ;0; wheeze sorry im marking on all of ur cats neah
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:27 am

.paris. | shadowheart | female | warrior | 32 moons | flameclan

shadowheart wrote:when i came to flameclan, i was an outcast, a freak--undesired, unwanted, and unloved. i was skittish, uncomfortable, and almost left a multitude of times, more comfortable to retreat to the known darkness than embrace the unknown love.

blazestar followed me the night i tried to leave. i fled quietly to the sun-drown place.

Last edited by .paris. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Name: Otterfang
Clan Thread: NocturneClan

Prompt:
Otterfang felt the same sinking feeling she'd felt every morning since the day she'd gotten lost. How long ago was that now, even? Two months? Times sure flies, even when your not having fun.

The skinny she-cat took a look at herself. She was already much healthier than she had been. Before, she'd been skin and bones, half starved and desperate. Her fur had been matted and now she was sleek and clean, all her scars already healing up well. It was a miracle she survived her fall down the trench, let alone long enough for the clan to find her. It was Crimsonsparrow who, in particular, dragged her out- she felt a slightly warm feeling as she thought of him. At least he didn't make her nervous.

She heard the voices of cats outside, laughing, and singing snippets of songs. It was the morning meal and everyone was at their happiest. It was always like this. She felt a stab of regret that she couldn't bring herself to enjoy it like her new family did. It pained her to admit it, but, despite all they'd done for her she hated being around so many cats. After being raised alone with no contact to any cats in a small human's apartment, this was all too new to her, and she nearly let out a growl or a hiss every time anyone passed, or even just glanced, at her.

Yet they were so kind! They'd saved her from certain death! She felt loathing overcome her as she sat up, and it was loathing for herself. She was so petty and stupid! Yet she couldn't help it!

She nearly jumped as the figure of Crimsonsparrow poked his head into her den, and, despite not doing so, she still let out a startled hiss. Crimsonsparrow flinched slightly, but gave her a reassuring smile. In his jaws he held up a squirrel, which he placed at the younger's cats feet before stepping aside.

She stared down at it. This was another thing. She hated the taste of wild caught prey- she knew it was unnatural to be like that but, besides maybe fish and some birds, she didn't like it. Yet it was this very food which kept her healthy and away from her previous, half-starved state. She was so ungrateful and she knew it, so she forced herself to smile and sniff the squirrel.

"Er, thanks." She said politely. Crimsonsparrow gave her a look which told her he knew what she was thinking.

"... I'm sorry." She apologized in a mumble. "I know what your thinking... yesterday I should... I shouldn't have snapped like that, okay? I just feel so uneasy here... not to mention I'm practically useless. I can't even hunt properly without scaring half the forest!"

"Don't be too sure about that. Your new, you'll learn yet." Crimsonsparrow said quickly, his smile as usual side and kind. "And your still healing... give it some time. You'll get there."

"But... I don't feel right." The she-cat mumbled, her face twisting into a frown as she spoke. "I use up prey, space, bedding, herbs... and I don't even feel I'm grateful enough. I don't... like other cats. I hate myself for it... I owe you so much."

Otterfang fell silent. Crimsonsparrow did not reply either. Instead he got to his paws. "You were very isolated." He pointed out. "Give it time."

He left.
The words, so simple, yet so hard for her to accept. Give it time.
Yes, she'd give it time. Time to help her heal. Time to learn fundamental survival skills from these cats. Yes, she'd try her best to repay them. But her loyalty wasn't here, and for it, well- she felt like a traitor.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Username: ilhdc7
Name: sloethorn
Clan Thread: prairieclan

Prompt: Staying in prairieclan is really only a matter of survival. cattlestar offered her a way to live in a home, where she could get better protection, stay safe in numbers, and be able to deal with foxes, hawks and badgers better. living in prairieclan isn't as bad as she thought it was going to be though, not as bad as living on her own was before.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:32 am

Username :: Sanara
Name :: Shadefang
Clan Thread :: HillsideClan

Prompt

If it weren’t for the kits in the clan and the large molly she left with, Shadefang probably wouldn’t have stuck around. In fact, most of the clan gets on her nerves. Between the grumpy, ‘stoic until needed’ leader and the chatter box fat-cat, Gooselegs, Shadefang probably would have left a long time ago. They definitely aren’t funny, and she doesn’t feel very close to either of them even though they found her with Ploverkit and Sharkheart on the brink of death.
Had it not been for those two from her previous clan, she wouldn’t have stuck around. Unfortunately, Sharkheart holds true to her clan-based teachings and believes that she owes the leader her life, and thus must stick around until she repays it. And then little Ploverkit prefers the company of the clan’s only apprentice Willowpaw. While she is a bright young kit, it wouldn’t have been enough to keep Shadefang around on her own. But here she stays, an obvious sore thumb with the disposition of an angry badger. She listens to the leaders orders for the sake of her friends, those who she considers closer than family, and so sticks around begrudgingly. Despite the others believing she couldn’t be trusted. Not like Sharkheart cat. Despite the kits playing reminds her of her own long lost kits. Despite locking herself off from everyone else, she stays because of friends. She stays because of her obligations. She stays because of love, and couldn’t truly imagine herself leaving without the cat she had fought beside for most of her life.
So here she stands, in a clan she can only see inside from just beyond the glass, at her friends merging so well with them. Unable to bond too closely with anyone, and unable to let herself fit in with the glare she wishes to. Perhaps one day.

Perhaps one day.
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Smokefang

Postby aergia » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Name: Smokefang
    Clan Thread: OceanClan

Prompt: 311 words

When asked about OceanClan, Smokefang will always speak about the deep gratitude he feels towards them. The whole concept of a clan, a close-knit group of non-related individuals, was foreign to him; he’d never known family. He’d been a wanderer his entire life, never resting and always on the move. Staying in one place felt like sacrificing his freedom to do as he pleased.

Looking back, he supposed it did, but not in the ways he had expected. Smokefang, then Smokey, had thought the clan would mean he couldn’t roam. This was true but he hadn’t realised the responsibilities that came with being a clan cat. Protecting the innocent, defending the elderly, providing for those weaker than you; all of this he has come to love.

If asked about OceanClan he will say he had mixed feelings in the beginning, still blinded by his youth. After first encountering the clan, he left, but he constantly felt himself drawn back, as if something was calling out to him. Later, Sealstar would tell him it was StarClan, but he still wasn’t completely certain they were real. Smokefang was found trespassing multiple times by the clan, but he was never attacked. He’d heard stories from other loners he came across about their ferocity, but they never lived up to the tales.

OceanClan was his home at long last. Years of wandering and the ever-constant cat had finally come to a halt. Smokey became Smokepaw, and soon Smokefang as he proved himself to his new family. Smokefang feels a deep level of contentedness when discussing his clan, and could easily ramble on for hours about all the wonderful cats he now lived with and loved. He occasionally finds himself drawn back to the life of a wanderer, but when he looks around and sees his new life, he knows that he made the right decision.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:28 am

"She who runs like wind;
unpredictably quick."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dimi. // wolfwind // female // senior warrior // 78 moons // silentclan

prompt:
Wolfwind ran through the forest at a quick pace, each of her paws thumping against the ground in an unpredictable sequence, her chest heaving inward and outward as blood pumped to her heart at an uncontrollable rate. Her jaws were slightly parted open, her dark blue eyes were wide, and her ears were pricked forward. Her razor sharp claws, sharpened by a jagged stone daily, scraped against the ground, flinging up dirt and grass as she ran. Her eyes were locked on something before her, and the glint in her eyes was one of savagery.

Just a couple of tail's lengths before her was a tom, a lonesome tom who had committed an atrocious crime; the murder of an innocent apprentice. Silentclan contacted the clan of the apprentice, and offered them a deal to take down the tom. The deal was irresistible, and the clan went through with it. The silent operation, the one Silentclan hid so well, had been put into motion; and Wolfwind was the one in charge of carrying out this contract. Eye for an eye, as Silentclan always says.

Wolfwind was hot on the tail of the tom, only a couple of inches separating them at this point. Audible gasps for air could be heard from the tom, his muscles tense from the duration of the chase, which had lasted about ten minutes at this point. The two then parted from the forest, running through a plain where the grass tickled their chests as they ran, having gone untrimmed for several months. The tom looked back at Wolfwind over his shoulder, his eyes wide in fear. He made a split second decision, and jerked his body to the right abruptly. When Wolfwind crashed into him, he fell, and she was sent soaring forward, rolling on the ground. She was on her back mid roll when the tom leaped over her, and made his way down the hill quickly.

Wolfwind angrily rose to her paws, and darted after the tom, gaining more and more momentum as she made her way down the hill. The tom had reached the base of the hill, and made his way to the west, running into another patch of trees. Wolfwind followed, her eyes locking on the tail of the tom. She wasn't afraid of losing him; she was quick, confident, and fearless. When the two felines emerged from the other side of the forest after a few more minutes, they found themselves on a large rock, which extended outward. Below it was a river, where the water rushed rapidly, and jagged rocks were scattered throughout the cold river, barely peeking out from beneath the brutal current. The tom's eyes went wide, and his ears pricked backwards; his demise had come, and he knew it, as did Wolfwind.

Wolfwind made her way forward, snarling as the tom backed up. He then slipped, his paws reaching up to grasp the rock. Wolfwind walked forward, gazing down at the tom. He parted his muzzle to speak, his eyes silently begging for mercy. Wolfwind shook her head, digging her claws into both of his paws briefly before slinging them up, throwing him off the cliff side into the river below. He was soundless, his eyes locked with Wolfwind's as she peered over the edge, watching him fall.

It was moments like this, ones that gave justice to others that had innocently fallen, that made her so proud to be in Silentclan. Her role in Silentclan made her feel important, like she was actually needed. These moments made her feel alive, and made her feel happy; a feeling that she had rarely experienced prior to joining the clan. Wolfwind is proud of her position in Silentclan, and enjoys being in the clan solely because she gets to give justice to those who need it the most.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Smokefang

Postby Neah » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:11 am

aergia wrote:
    Name: Smokefang
    Clan Thread: OceanClan

Prompt: 311 words

When asked about OceanClan, Smokefang will always speak about the deep gratitude he feels towards them. The whole concept of a clan, a close-knit group of non-related individuals, was foreign to him; he’d never known family. He’d been a wanderer his entire life, never resting and always on the move. Staying in one place felt like sacrificing his freedom to do as he pleased.

Looking back, he supposed it did, but not in the ways he had expected. Smokefang, then Smokey, had thought the clan would mean he couldn’t roam. This was true but he hadn’t realised the responsibilities that came with being a clan cat. Protecting the innocent, defending the elderly, providing for those weaker than you; all of this he has come to love.

If asked about OceanClan he will say he had mixed feelings in the beginning, still blinded by his youth. After first encountering the clan, he left, but he constantly felt himself drawn back, as if something was calling out to him. Later, Sealstar would tell him it was StarClan, but he still wasn’t completely certain they were real. Smokefang was found trespassing multiple times by the clan, but he was never attacked. He’d heard stories from other loners he came across about their ferocity, but they never lived up to the tales.

OceanClan was his home at long last. Years of wandering and the ever-constant cat had finally come to a halt. Smokey became Smokepaw, and soon Smokefang as he proved himself to his new family. Smokefang feels a deep level of contentedness when discussing his clan, and could easily ramble on for hours about all the wonderful cats he now lived with and loved. He occasionally finds himself drawn back to the life of a wanderer, but when he looks around and sees his new life, he knows that he made the right decision.

This was a cute one, and I loved how his feeling changed with time. Congrats fam!!
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me