Viscet #2311 - Winner

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:18 pm

winner
user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=368585
name; Panthea Maria Evelldin
gender; female
owned as of; 02.28.18
(form)

Mmkay so I'm going to try to release a bunch of viscets tomorrow (hopefully) and they'll all vary quite a bit. But this is the only one I managed to get done tonight. This one is for our currently Monthly theme "Think Pink!" Basically more pink palette viscets but also this one is of course inspired by valentine's day as well!

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
gender;
favorite hobby; (min of 1 required, max of 3)
extras;; (x3)

[Rules]
    • favorite hobby is required
      • a minimum of 1 hobby must be listed and explained in a minimum of 50 words.
      • up to 3 hobbies can be listed and explained.
      • each hobby can have up to 250 word explanation separately. cannot be combined.
    • extras are optional but encouraged.
      • up to 3 extras
      • each extra is worth 250 words or 1 piece of art
      • no animations or comics.
    • prettying up is allowed.

Good luck!!

End Date: February 23rd, 2018 @ 8pm CST
extensions for this contest are unlikely unless there aren't any qualifying forms.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3733869][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3063423&size=large&format=png&rev=1518679360[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2311

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:26 am

ooh goodness, I love this a lot <333 marking, unsure if I'm really gonna try out yet...? i love her too much goodness

gender; Female
favorite hobby;
Singing [250/250] wrote:The snow was beautiful. The flakes, fat and lazy through the window, swirled daintily in the cold wind's breath to heap up against the side of the house. Winter wasn't quite her favorite season, but she did love the snow. It was so pretty and fun to play in.
Their fire crackled heartily in its stone cubby, every so often emitting a loud pop that sent sparks flying. The sounds were nearly drowned out, however, by the giggling of the two viscets sitting in the great wooden rocking chair resting near the fireplace. The small one, encased in the arms of the larger one, was squirming relentlessly.
"Momma, I want cookies!"
"You'll get a cookie if you're good, sweetheart. First you have to be still and sing with mommy."
"I'll get a cookie then?"
"Yes, sweetie. Besides, it's your favorite song."
"Ooh, I'm sing!"
"You will sing, dearie. Are you ready?"
"Yes!"
The snow flutters against the window as the small one finally stills. The large one adjusts the other's position in her lap, petting the tiny pink mane softly for a moment as they rock gently. They look at each other as the large one begins to nod slowly.
"Have yourself a merry little christmas
"let your heart be light
"from now on your troubles will be out of sight..."

As a viscling, Panthea would sing with her mother quite frequently. It's one of her favorite things about her mother, and it instilled a love of singing in her.

Baking [250/250] wrote:"Panni, come down now or you aren't getting your turn to lick the spatula!"
"I'm coming, I'm coming!"
Thundering steps come rolling down the stairs. A pink viscet tears around the corner and launches into the kitchen, paws deft, and slides to a halt on the smooth tile. Her tail whisks from side to side as she trots to the pantry.
"Panthea, honestly, don't run down the stairs like that."
"i know, mom, I could hit Darius, I'll be careful," she replies amicably. She reaches for the apron that hangs on the door hook, slipping the sturdy material over her head and fastening the ties over her back.
When she steps back out and heads for the sink, her mother is already pulling out a separate bowl, her maroon apron nearly pristine. "Red velvet?"
Panthea considers for a moment as she shuts off the sink, reaching for a towel. "We made that last time, didn't we?"
"No, we made pound cake last time, remember?"
She offers a sheepish grin, her paws reaching for the eggs. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Then sure. Do we have everything?"
"We should in a minute here. I sent your father out with a list not too long ago, and if he isn't too distracted he should be back soon. We have all the dries, at least."
Smiling, Panthea straightens her apron. "Let's get to it, then."

Baking is Panthea's greatest passion. She loves everything about it, and seeks to make it her career.

Journaling [250/250] wrote:"This is for you."
The book that's placed in her paws is brown and leather-bound. Thin lines of metal embroider the edges of both the spine and the front cover, and a golden tab decorates the middle of the right edge. Opening the book reveals page after yellow-toned page of empty lines and blank spaces. On the very first page is a this book belongs to, and her name is written in with pink pen.
Blinking, Panthea looks up to her parents, her eyes questioning. Her mother's smile is tinged with sorrow.
"We've already said it a million times, but we love you so much, honey, and we're so proud of you for chasing your dream and making it this far. We wanted to give you a way to remember your days."
"They start to blur once you get as old as your mom here," her father adds with a huge grin. Her mother elbows him as she rolls her eyes.
"The point is, Panthea, that we want you to be able to look back on your years and see how you've changed. We want you to turn around and say, wow, look how far I've come."
"We're going to miss you so much, cupcake," her father says gently.
Tears brimming, Panthea throws her arms around her parents, burying her face in their fur.
"I love you guys. So much," she whispers.

Panthea writes a journal entry at least once a day so that she can see where she's been.

extras;;
Cupcakes [468/500] wrote:APF. Sugar. Salt. Eggs, brown, large. Baking soda and powder. Cinnamon. Nutmeg. Chocolate chips--do I need chocolate chips?--no, maybe not, but I have them--and white chocolate chips, I have those too. Milk. Cream. Do I need cream?
"Have you got the yeast?" called Banana from the sink.
Ah, yes, and the yeast. "Yes," called Panthea in return. "We should be fully stocked on everything we need now, if you've gotten your list."
The striped viscet snorted, swiping her paws on her apron as she approached. "You know me, Panni. I don't forget anything on a list."
Both females giggled as they began their work. Banana dug through her cabinets and drawers, pulling out utensils, bowls, and the odd ingredient as Panthea began organizing her purchases.
"Should we use coloring on these?" she mused as she opened the flour.
A brown ear flicked in her direction, angled slightly by the tilt of Banana's head. "Up to you, honey. I don't much mind either way."
"Then I think I'd like pink this time. The last few have been blue and yellow."
"Sounds fine by me. Speaking of pink, how is Janice? I haven't seen her in some time."
Panthea chuckled as she stirred the powders, listening to Banana's whisk against the metal bowl. "She's doing wonderfully, both her and my father. She asked me to send you her love, and she'd like to know how Laszlo's doing."
The pleased sound that came from Banana's throat was louder than she'd expected, and she tilted her bowl accordingly as a milky egg mixture began to trickle into the finely-mixed powders. "Oh, he's doing wonderfully! He's finally gotten himself a girlfriend--she's so sweet, and lovely too. I'm proud of my boy."
Panthea giggles as she lowers her own whisk back into the mixture. "You mothers and your child-gossip."
"Oh, you'll understand it one day, dear," the older female responds with a dismissive wave of her paw.
"Hmm, perhaps," Panthea mused, gaze focused on the swirling contents of her bowl. "Me, I think I'll be fine with my cupcakes and my bread for some time."
"How fine, do you think? After all, you aren't excatly making any money off of it just yet. There's nothing wrong with a passion, but you do need an income."
Panthea screws up her nose as she sets aside the whisk, reaching for the fresh dough with both paws. "You sound like my mother. And I do have an income, just...not in what I love."
Banana laughs mildly. "You and the rest of the world, dearest."
"Just you wait," Panthea tells the older female as she unscrews the red food coloring. "I'll have that bakery yet."
Banana is smiling as she watches the first few drops begin to stain the bland dough pink. "Then you'd better keep at it."

ideas box wrote:-apprentice to Banana, just setting off on her own
-trying to start up a bakery
-having difficulties
-for baking hobby segment:
    -snippet into a moment between her mother and sibling as a child
    -helping bake cookies, carefully coached by her mother
    -small bittle about the reason she loves baking
-for singing hobby segment:
    -snippet into a moment between her mother and her as a child again, younger this time
    -this time in the winter, in front of the fireplace, watching the snow fall
    -singing christmas song (guess which one lol)
-for journaling hobby segment:
    -snippet into a moment between her and her parents as a teen/adolescent moving out
    -mother hands her a journal and explains the benefits
    -gets a little sappy and Panni is embarrassed but she loves her mom so it's all good
    -she journals to record her journey through her life
-for x500 extra:
    -practicing baking skills with banana
    -"one day", she declares, "i'm going to open my own bakery!"
    -"then you'd better keep at it," banana smiles.
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:07 am

name;
gender;
extras;; (x3)

(Sweet marking!)
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:41 am

oMG RES WITH THE NAME OLIVER KIRKLAND

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:24 pm

name; Olive
gender; Female
favorite hobby; 1. Algebra, werid, but it helps her relax.
2. Reading Sci-Fi, she really likes it. She would recommend The Lunar Chronicles.
3. Eating cucumbers, she loves the crunch, and often turns them into pickles. She'd make a pickle/cucumber cupcake if she could.
extras;; (x3)Wip
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 pm

name;
gender;
extras;; (x3) isabelle res
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:31 am

So sorry for the delay on judging! I meant to do this the other day! And winner!

G1 Sunstreaker wrote:ooh goodness, I love this a lot <333 marking, unsure if I'm really gonna try out yet...? i love her too much goodness

gender; Female
favorite hobby;
Singing [250/250] wrote:The snow was beautiful. The flakes, fat and lazy through the window, swirled daintily in the cold wind's breath to heap up against the side of the house. Winter wasn't quite her favorite season, but she did love the snow. It was so pretty and fun to play in.
Their fire crackled heartily in its stone cubby, every so often emitting a loud pop that sent sparks flying. The sounds were nearly drowned out, however, by the giggling of the two viscets sitting in the great wooden rocking chair resting near the fireplace. The small one, encased in the arms of the larger one, was squirming relentlessly.
"Momma, I want cookies!"
"You'll get a cookie if you're good, sweetheart. First you have to be still and sing with mommy."
"I'll get a cookie then?"
"Yes, sweetie. Besides, it's your favorite song."
"Ooh, I'm sing!"
"You will sing, dearie. Are you ready?"
"Yes!"
The snow flutters against the window as the small one finally stills. The large one adjusts the other's position in her lap, petting the tiny pink mane softly for a moment as they rock gently. They look at each other as the large one begins to nod slowly.
"Have yourself a merry little christmas
"let your heart be light
"from now on your troubles will be out of sight..."

As a viscling, Panthea would sing with her mother quite frequently. It's one of her favorite things about her mother, and it instilled a love of singing in her.

Baking [250/250] wrote:"Panni, come down now or you aren't getting your turn to lick the spatula!"
"I'm coming, I'm coming!"
Thundering steps come rolling down the stairs. A pink viscet tears around the corner and launches into the kitchen, paws deft, and slides to a halt on the smooth tile. Her tail whisks from side to side as she trots to the pantry.
"Panthea, honestly, don't run down the stairs like that."
"i know, mom, I could hit Darius, I'll be careful," she replies amicably. She reaches for the apron that hangs on the door hook, slipping the sturdy material over her head and fastening the ties over her back.
When she steps back out and heads for the sink, her mother is already pulling out a separate bowl, her maroon apron nearly pristine. "Red velvet?"
Panthea considers for a moment as she shuts off the sink, reaching for a towel. "We made that last time, didn't we?"
"No, we made pound cake last time, remember?"
She offers a sheepish grin, her paws reaching for the eggs. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Then sure. Do we have everything?"
"We should in a minute here. I sent your father out with a list not too long ago, and if he isn't too distracted he should be back soon. We have all the dries, at least."
Smiling, Panthea straightens her apron. "Let's get to it, then."

Baking is Panthea's greatest passion. She loves everything about it, and seeks to make it her career.

Journaling [250/250] wrote:"This is for you."
The book that's placed in her paws is brown and leather-bound. Thin lines of metal embroider the edges of both the spine and the front cover, and a golden tab decorates the middle of the right edge. Opening the book reveals page after yellow-toned page of empty lines and blank spaces. On the very first page is a this book belongs to, and her name is written in with pink pen.
Blinking, Panthea looks up to her parents, her eyes questioning. Her mother's smile is tinged with sorrow.
"We've already said it a million times, but we love you so much, honey, and we're so proud of you for chasing your dream and making it this far. We wanted to give you a way to remember your days."
"They start to blur once you get as old as your mom here," her father adds with a huge grin. Her mother elbows him as she rolls her eyes.
"The point is, Panthea, that we want you to be able to look back on your years and see how you've changed. We want you to turn around and say, wow, look how far I've come."
"We're going to miss you so much, cupcake," her father says gently.
Tears brimming, Panthea throws her arms around her parents, burying her face in their fur.
"I love you guys. So much," she whispers.

Panthea writes a journal entry at least once a day so that she can see where she's been.

extras;;
Cupcakes [468/500] wrote:APF. Sugar. Salt. Eggs, brown, large. Baking soda and powder. Cinnamon. Nutmeg. Chocolate chips--do I need chocolate chips?--no, maybe not, but I have them--and white chocolate chips, I have those too. Milk. Cream. Do I need cream?
"Have you got the yeast?" called Banana from the sink.
Ah, yes, and the yeast. "Yes," called Panthea in return. "We should be fully stocked on everything we need now, if you've gotten your list."
The striped viscet snorted, swiping her paws on her apron as she approached. "You know me, Panni. I don't forget anything on a list."
Both females giggled as they began their work. Banana dug through her cabinets and drawers, pulling out utensils, bowls, and the odd ingredient as Panthea began organizing her purchases.
"Should we use coloring on these?" she mused as she opened the flour.
A brown ear flicked in her direction, angled slightly by the tilt of Banana's head. "Up to you, honey. I don't much mind either way."
"Then I think I'd like pink this time. The last few have been blue and yellow."
"Sounds fine by me. Speaking of pink, how is Janice? I haven't seen her in some time."
Panthea chuckled as she stirred the powders, listening to Banana's whisk against the metal bowl. "She's doing wonderfully, both her and my father. She asked me to send you her love, and she'd like to know how Laszlo's doing."
The pleased sound that came from Banana's throat was louder than she'd expected, and she tilted her bowl accordingly as a milky egg mixture began to trickle into the finely-mixed powders. "Oh, he's doing wonderfully! He's finally gotten himself a girlfriend--she's so sweet, and lovely too. I'm proud of my boy."
Panthea giggles as she lowers her own whisk back into the mixture. "You mothers and your child-gossip."
"Oh, you'll understand it one day, dear," the older female responds with a dismissive wave of her paw.
"Hmm, perhaps," Panthea mused, gaze focused on the swirling contents of her bowl. "Me, I think I'll be fine with my cupcakes and my bread for some time."
"How fine, do you think? After all, you aren't excatly making any money off of it just yet. There's nothing wrong with a passion, but you do need an income."
Panthea screws up her nose as she sets aside the whisk, reaching for the fresh dough with both paws. "You sound like my mother. And I do have an income, just...not in what I love."
Banana laughs mildly. "You and the rest of the world, dearest."
"Just you wait," Panthea tells the older female as she unscrews the red food coloring. "I'll have that bakery yet."
Banana is smiling as she watches the first few drops begin to stain the bland dough pink. "Then you'd better keep at it."

ideas box wrote:-apprentice to Banana, just setting off on her own
-trying to start up a bakery
-having difficulties
-for baking hobby segment:
    -snippet into a moment between her mother and sibling as a child
    -helping bake cookies, carefully coached by her mother
    -small bittle about the reason she loves baking
-for singing hobby segment:
    -snippet into a moment between her mother and her as a child again, younger this time
    -this time in the winter, in front of the fireplace, watching the snow fall
    -singing christmas song (guess which one lol)
-for journaling hobby segment:
    -snippet into a moment between her and her parents as a teen/adolescent moving out
    -mother hands her a journal and explains the benefits
    -gets a little sappy and Panni is embarrassed but she loves her mom so it's all good
    -she journals to record her journey through her life
-for x500 extra:
    -practicing baking skills with banana
    -"one day", she declares, "i'm going to open my own bakery!"
    -"then you'd better keep at it," banana smiles.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2311 - Winner

Postby fromage » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:37 am

BRO CONGRATS!! <3333
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2311 - Winner

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:45 am

Aaaaa thank you for this girl!! I love her sm <33
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me