Herd;; Gahana jund
Height;;
Rank;; Dancer
Coat Color;; Sooty Champagne
Genotype;;CrcrFFSTYSTY
Eye Color;; lime green
Bead Minerals;; Bismuth
Breeding notes;;

Simple adopt that ends after 5 forms! Tell me a short story about her, it can be about anything! Ends tomorrow if 5 forms not met!
Last edited by Chromium on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW #104 | Gahana Jund | open

Postby Keen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:55 am

Name;; Ma‘idini (Means Mineral)
Age;; 7 years old
Gender;; mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana jund
Height;; 14.3 hh
Rank;; Dancer
Coat Color;; Sport Champagne
Genotype;;CrcrFFSTYSTY
Eye Color;; lime green
Bead Minerals;; Bismuth
Breeding notes;;

Dini is a small horse, nearly considered a pony. However, her grace and dexterity in the dance have always left others with the sense that her size is an asset to her rather than a detriment. Her movements are always exact and purposeful, but still smooth and light. She has a nice sense of humor that can lighten any mood. She never makes jokes at another horse's expense, but when it happens to her, because of her height mainly, she is able to laugh at herself. She has a unique outlook on life that most other horses find refreshing.
One occasion that her inner light shone through was when one of the herd's mischief-makers, Loki, played a rather mean-spirited trick on her. He always pokes fun at her because of her size, which is even more apparent next to his 16.2 hh frame, but in this case he accidentally on purpose knocked over many things she was working with. Dini simply laughed at her own clumsiness and proceeded to pick up her things. Loki was baffled because of course Dini had not an ounce of clumsiness in her tiny frame. Sheepish, he bent to help her straighten her things.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Name;; Nyxandra
Age;; 11
Gender;;mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana jund
Height;; 16.1hh
Rank;; Dancer
Coat Color;; Sooty Champagne
Genotype;;CrcrFFSTYSTY
Eye Color;; lime green
Bead Minerals;; Bismuth
Breeding notes;;
The Squirrel Wars

When they were yearlings, Nyxandra and her friends were the centre of terror for anyone within ten square miles. Nyxandra along with Xyrath, Crysta and Kermin were perpetrators of crimes from simple fart jokes to slightly demeaning pranks. Although it was good fun, it was hard for them to distinguish when a joke had gone too far until one day, they paid for their mistakes.

The four of them hid behind a glen one afternoon, pledging to pounce on the next unsuspecting victim that presented itself. When a lone grey squirrel crossed their path, the group decided to let Nyxy set the example.

"Go on Nyxy. You're the only one who'd have trouble with this assignment," Crysta quipped.

"Nah that's not true, she'd classify this as a 'challenge', right?" Xyrath mocked.

The sooty pinned her ears and turned toward their new target, "I'll show you."

Lunging from the glen, the filly screamed and chased the poor creature until it sped up a neighbouring tree. She turned to share her triumphant smile until a stiff rap knocked that smug grin off her face. When she looked up, their victim had returned with an army and they all looked enraged. Not sparing any of the young wilds, they all fled tails tucked from the various objects being pelted at them. When they begged their families for sympathy, no one offered an ounce of support; the yearlings had upset every one of them.

The onslaught against the yearlings didn't stop at that one day. For months on end, the squirrels met their adversaries with an arsenal of attacks until eventually, the yearlings gave their apologies. Although a truce had been called, no one in the herd ever threatened to injure the ego of a squirrel again.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Keen wrote:*-*

Name;; Ma‘idini (Means Mineral)
Age;; 7 years old
Gender;; mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana jund
Height;; 14.3 hh
Rank;; Dancer
Coat Color;; Sport Champagne
Genotype;;CrcrFFSTYSTY
Eye Color;; lime green
Bead Minerals;; Bismuth
Breeding notes;;

Dini is a small horse, nearly considered a pony. However, her grace and dexterity in the dance have always left others with the sense that her size is an asset to her rather than a detriment. Her movements are always exact and purposeful, but still smooth and light. She has a nice sense of humor that can lighten any mood. She never makes jokes at another horse's expense, but when it happens to her, because of her height mainly, she is able to laugh at herself. She has a unique outlook on life that most other horses find refreshing.
One occasion that her inner light shone through was when one of the herd's mischief-makers, Loki, played a rather mean-spirited trick on her. He always pokes fun at her because of her size, which is even more apparent next to his 16.2 hh frame, but in this case he accidentally on purpose knocked over many things she was working with. Dini simply laughed at her own clumsiness and proceeded to pick up her things. Loki was baffled because of course Dini had not an ounce of clumsiness in her tiny frame. Sheepish, he bent to help her straighten her things.

Awww I loved how you made her a tiny ol thing, congrats!
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Eee Thank you! Such a pretty teeny babe!
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me