Batch #1540 by Vixen Luo

Based on Click to view
Artist Vixen Luo [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #1540

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:28 pm

and i'm done! this one was actually a bit challenging for me to combine; either the baby was too dull or too harsh, so i hope you like this one ;u;

name;;
    gender;;
    owner;;
    owned as of;;
    payment received;; yes, as of 1/10/17
    post;; here

Lay Day: --
    Hatch Day: --
    Mature Day: 1/9/17

Mother
    Father

Riley
    Oliver

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:
    Minor Mane - Uncommon - Rolled
    Ear Variation (Caracal) - Uncommon - Inherited
    Major Mane - Rare - Not Inherited
    Lion Mane - Uncommon - Not Inherited
    Multiple Eyes - Event Rare (Roaming) - Not Inherited

Growth to Adult -- Applied

Last edited by Vixen Luo on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1540

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:35 am

Oooh nice job dude, I like the way this one turned out!
congrats to the future owner!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.ceanlily » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:36 am

This looks awesome!
o.ceanlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Wow this was really pretty.i almost want to keep it but I promised the myself that I would give back to the community.

So this is ufa,I will pay for it in a second.

This is a unlimited impress me with a little bit of guidelines.
You must answer the question whether with story or a answer.Must be 200 words long.

Code: Select all
name:
What is there profession?

Ends on Valentine’s Day,good luck.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:24 pm

name: Desert Oasis
For breeding purposes: male
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Mayyyybeeeeee he's so cuteee res
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:56 pm

Username: mareep
Name: Varuna | Gender: Female | For breeding purposes: Female

Varuna worked as a navigator for Emmett, she had a natural talent, as if she swallowed a compass and became one. She was also one of the original members on the ship, he can recite all names for Emmett's ship that changed over the years before settling on one. The Hangman, Death Jewel, Howling Ghoul, and The Fall of Poseidon. Sharkbite left more of a mark, so Emmett kept to that name. Varuna even remembers when Sharkbite came to be, their Captain thought of an initiation to go with it. Every member who wanted to join the ship had to go out, find a shark, and get bitten. It was risky, but Emmett always made sure to instruct on them how to escape a shark with just a scar.

The red viscet had always proudly stood beside Emmett and helped him navigate the seas to reach their destination. They were pirates, but not just any old pirates who thought nothing but mere treasures, pillaging villages, boring stuff like that. No. They sought out the most elusive treasures. So far they're only able to obtain two, and currently they had their eyes set on Sigmund's orb. It would be suicide mission to get their paws on, but they have done much more risky tasks than just sneaking into world leader's home and snatch the orb.

"Crab, where to next?" Emmett would say, using the nickname to mock her red pelt and mane, but Varuna became fond of it. Their captain gave out nicknames as he saw fit, and it was always a sign of trust.

"Captain, aren't we heading to Trilet Shore, your home? Surely you know where it is." Varuna responded with a small huff.

"Just wanted you to remember where it is. And, correction, our home." Emmett pointed out, swinging the wheel to change directions slightly to west.

Varuna focused on whittling the branch, messing up here and there, promptly tossing it out in the ocean out of frustration.

"Nervous?"

"Who wouldn't? A viscet without soul, that is."

"I'm sure my son's nervous too, a little bit embarrassed that his father is officiating his wedding."

"No, I'm honored that you're doing it for us, than someone we don't know who that well."

Varuna actually had another job, navigator being her main job but the priority is being a mother. Sure she and Nikau doesn't have children together yet, but she still had Malie as her step-daughter, and she treated the kid like her own. To think, after ten years of working alongside Emmett, six years of dating Nikau, she's becoming a wife in few hours. What scared her the most is that Emmett often talked about letting his navigator go to run her own ship, and become alliances.

She was just a direction giver, not a captain. Nikau encouraged, but she would want Malie to grow more mentally first. It could be fun though, captaining her own ship with Emmett, the legendary pirate as her ally. Maybe she could change her direction, instead of finding elusive treasures, she will go and try to find new land and claim it as her own. After that, maybe treasures or pillage those who dares to invade the land.

She recalled the tales from Ohana, her husband to be's mom, the tales of Tilo dynasty being in power. Sigmund was her firstborn, and she'd forgotten because the time spent was so short when she gave him away for land deed. He went to where she had reincarnated, and put her out of power so he'd be in power instead to despite her. Ohana seemed so distressed about it, maybe Varuna could find new land that even Sigmund haven't set a paw in and put Tilo dynasty back in power. It's going to be small though, but eventually they will reclaim their old lands and slowly work towards putting Sigmund out of power.

"Surprise!" Nikau pulled his paws from his mom's eyes, granting her the sight of untouched land.

"What's.. this?" She asked quietly, looking around, "and why is it a surprise?"

"Varuna found this land on one of her expedition and made sure it's unclaimed so we could put Tilo dynasty back in power!"

"I.. I, wow. I thought it was just a dream when she brought it up ten years ago.. I, I feel old suddenly."

"I think that's the curse breaking." Varuna piped up as she stepped off her ship, letting Malie run free, "when I was sneaking in Sigmund's home to try to steal his orb with Emmett. I found tons of research papers, and one of them talked about how the reincarnation spell was actually a curse. It'll keep you alive and young for so long until you finally fulfill your wish."

"I.. I feel like I should be angry because I love being young, but.. I'm so happy. I've feared watching my whole family die until I'm the only one left. Mm.. I want to name this land something else than the old name I had for Aeoria."

"Take your time," Emmett adds, placing a paw on his wife's face comfortingly, "it's going to take a long time to make this a proper, bustling land."

Everyone stayed in silence afterward, letting Ohana walk around and take the sight in. This was going to be their new home once they got living situations up and running. Sigmund will be angry and attempt to take the land for himself, but Varuna and Emmett were more than prepared for a war if there's ever one.

wipwip <U< a bit messy rn but i'll revise it more
Last edited by fromage on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frost blight » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:06 pm

Perhaps we will see

hello my name is frost blight you can call me frost or blight I am fairly new to chicken smoothie was introduced by my bf to this site and hes showing me around. I may ask a lot of questions sorry if I bug anyone.
My characters
My Viscets
My main Man
frost blight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Name:

WIP.

Male

For breeding purposes:

Male

WIP- He is a fire fighter.

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 pm

name: Achilles
For breeding purposes:

Achilles profession isn't one he's necessarily proud of, but deems a necessary evil. If it wasn't him, it'd be someone else- and if it wasn't… well then viscets would make more frequently deals with gangs when they couldn't hold up their end of the bargain. Achilles role is for the most part more or less that of an errand boy, retrieving merchandise as well as payment from all corners of the county map He prefers when others accompany him to said destinations being that it makes him look more legit, but is comfortable making the rounds on his own in the daylight.
When it comes to the way Achilles conducts business, he can actually be seen as pretty professional. He keeps small talk to a minimum, his threats precise, his attire in pristine condition, and his impression memorable. Achilles boosts about how his moral compass keeps him on a narrow path, leaving nearly all of his transactions without a single drop of unnecessary blood spilt; often times bragging about how lucky Lucia is to have him as a member of what he likes to call her pack. Which is true, he is rather good at fulfilling his duty at keeping those who make deals with them true to their word. His reputation as a no-nonsense collector precedes him, going paw in paw with an unmatched fury that flares up whenever he finds out or believes he's being lied to. It's during these flare ups that he prefers to be alone with the cet who owes the pack anything from money to expensive goods. This gets him into trouble whenever he's dealing with a cet who's either got more muscle, power, or wit than he does; and has left him with black eyes accompanied by a bloody nose more than a dozen times.
When he's not busy running errands, Achilles accompanies other members and assists them with their tasks should they require some extra muscle or be headed into a more desirable part of town. Which for him is basically anywhere near thrift stores, one stop craft supply shops, and seasonal Halloween stores. If he's not needed for anything gang related and if things are especially slow, he'll give Hex a call and see if his crew needs any help smuggling "livestock" (aka rare/dangerous animals) or expensive merchandise/materials to the highest bidder. These types of jobs don't necessarily come around often so when they do it's a bit of treat.

Achilles made all three sweetshirts. His is like San's from Undertale, Lucia's is modeled after Underfell Sans, and Ray's is based on Errortale Sans.

Accessories:

Black leather jacket:
Is one he somewhat modeled after Greg's from Night in the woods.
Isn't the best jacket out there but it suits him just fine.

Blue shirt:
Is his favorite color on a shirt

Necklace:
Is a silver cicada... They're his favorite kind of bug/animal

Hobby/?:

Achilles is the type of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. Which can be pretty problematic at times due to the lack effort he puts into keeping any kind of placid exterior. This would be problematic in the work place if it weren't for the fact that working for Lucia isn't very interesting to him. It's nice and all for flexible hours, friendly work place, and good pay-but nothing he accomplishes compares to the feeling he gets when he finishes a piece for cosplay-for which he is truly passionate about. If it weren't for his weird schedule, he'd probably look into larping, welding, glass blowing, blacksmithing, and joining different cosplaying communities. But for the time being he's pretty preoccupied with his array of cosplay side projects. Whenever he gets frustrated with any given project, he has to restrain himself, to keep from destroying what he's been working on having to start over. Which is reason he has so many projects up and running at once. When one bothers him, he has to set it aside and work on something else to calm down-whether that be a project he's already started on or a new one.

Relationships:

Ray:
Achillies met Ray while he was working at one of the many seasonal halloween stores in the county. At first he didn't think much of him, other than the fact that for a guy buying a bunch of different masks every so often, he was pretty serious. He wasn't very talkative, but when he did, he seemed genuine. They talked for awhile each time Ray was in and eventually became comfortable acquaintances. He's not sure why he eventually offered to recommend hiring him to his boss, but is glad that he did in the end. Cause being part his gang, cause the pay and the company beats the heck out of odd end jobs-and above all gives him a workspace he's free to take his aggression out in.

Lucia:
Lucia wasn't sure about him at first, but has since grown to trust him with the tasks she assigns him. They don't necessarily hang out off the clock but she does like hearing about his progress on his side projects. He appreciates her curiosity in his projects and her persistence in pushing him on the ones he's put aside due to anger issues. He may not be the closest viscet to her but is glad she trusts him well enough to work for her and to do his job well enough to keep them out of the lime light.

Hex:
Hex and Achilles relationship is very professional. Hex calls Achilles whenever his band of smugglers needs a little bit of extra muscle or Alcore could use some help delivering expensive items. They don't really seem to think much of one another, but have chatted occasionally about how things are going for one another.

Alcore:
Alcore and Achilles may not know one another very well, but consider themselves friends. Their conversations often time revolving around their hobbies and how big of a pain their jobs are-despite them not being that bad. As well as they work together, they don't exactly mesh all to well outside the "office". Not comfortable in one another's spaces, the pair rarely spend their time together outside of work-proffering to go to places like comic con and movie theaters when they do.

(Ray belongs to ABeardedDragon. Alcore, Hex, and Lucia belong to me)
Last edited by Macyduke on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me