79 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by sobble

kalon #1322 (extended again!)

Postby peachpit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:05 am

YEET
    apologies for my absences!
    here is a freckle child, please forgive me ;;w;;

I'm looking for personality development in this kalon!
    it is an unlimited impress me contest with one requirement!
    simply write a kind message to someone in the community! that's all!

Code: Select all
    username::
    name::

there's no art or word limit, but i'd prefer at least 5 sentences for the message.
    ends on the 21st!(2 weeks)
    Edit;; extended for two more days! Now ending on the 23rd!
    edit 2;; someone needed an emergency extension, so this will be extended to the 25th!
    coding and prettying up it perfectly fine! ( I love seeing what you guys come up with!)

pm me for any questions!

edits::
    standard::
    black teeth, shine
    common::
    hair, tail, fur

note, ears aren't edited, they were accidently erased so I had to redraw them.
Last edited by peachpit on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1322

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:07 am

Woah!
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:07 am

╔═════════════╗

.....Image......
xxxxxxxxxx~art by aporia.~

╚═════════════╝

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ female | bisexual | mid-20s ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
"amare et sapere vix deo conceditur" -unknown
even a god finds it hard to love and be wise at the same time

charming - calypso never knew a stranger
cunning - she could sell a painting to a blind man
persuasive - and argue with a brick wall until it broke

impulsive - calypso never knew how to think things through
vengeful - she took control of what was pleasing to her
desperate - and was willing to destroy that which wasn't

moodboard | playlist | poem

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
it is said that if you listen closely, you can hear calypso's cries in the storms. they say she cries for her divinity, for her family, for a lost lover, a mortal by the name of davus. she lost everything she had ever known in one fatal swoop, a carnal pleasure, a mortal sin.

they met while she lounged on the beach, hair swirling around her, mixed in with the sand. she had been watching the tide come in. the sun danced on the waves. she could not have looked more beautiful or more divine.

he approached her cooly, assuredly, not in the way she was used to being approached. the mortals, so weak, so timid, normally came shaking and howling, begging for one thing or another. sometimes it was love, other times a calm sea, and, on occasion, their lives.

but davus came calmly, and greeted her as an equal.

they say even the love goddess didn't fall in love that quickly.

he sang to her daily, braided her hair and gifted her seashells from every beach he had traveled to. he took her on every voyage, eager to show her the world through his dim mortal eyes. in return for every kind glance, she would grant him calm seas and clear skies. she learned every sailor's song and learned to dance like a maiden. they spent every day and every night together, so wrapped up in each other than even the sun and the moon could not rival their love story.

but, the love goddess was jealous and cruel of such a pure, unrivaled love, and struck her arrow into davus, luring him away from calypso with another woman. the love goddess knew it was not wise for someone like calypso to love a mortal, that it only brings pain, but when calypso found out her treachery, she was furious. she had the waves brought up and they swallowed the ship of the love goddess's favorite consort. when the goddess flew into a rage, desperate to punish the offender, calypso did not hide.

she was banished from the heavens, stripped of her immortality and her powers, sentenced to live the rest of her life on an island, alone. her emotions were irrevocably tied to the seas; every time she cried the gods taunted her, raising the seas up and crashing them down on her beach to torture her. whole fleets were drowned in her tears.

the gods, merciless and cruel as they are, only gave her one reprieve from her turmoiled grief. if a sailor were to sing the song of her lover, the gods would calm the seas and make them so still that she was forced to hear every note. they would only allow a slight rain, each drop landing in time with her tears.

messages ;; to capone., my first and dearest cs friend: thank you for introducing me to this community. without you i wouldn't be involved with cs at all. you are an incredible artist in all mediums; i use your work as inspiration to drive my own. every single thing you come up with is a marvel to me.you have been nothing but kind to me, and you have an incredibly pure soul and a giving heart. you have your own inner demons, as we all do, but watching you overcome them and seeing you strong you are is incredible. i feel blessed and honored to call you one of my best friends, and i wouldn't want it any other way, my dude.

to watchdog., an incredible artist and a sweet soul, you were the first person besides capone. to talk to me on cs! i am consistently in awe of everything you create, and i can never get enough of your art. you and cap both are incredibly giving and have been nothing but kind and accepting of my company! i'm so happy i have someone like you to call my friend.

to lillyfur, we only just met recently, but you have an incredibly strong spirit and such a strong soul. i wish you well in all of your endeavors and hope that you continue to be the amazing person that you are!

to check, in our few interactions you have been nothing but kind and sweet to me! i am glad that we've talked and i look forward to getting to know you even more hopefully in the future.
Last edited by .paris. on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:31 am, edited 21 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁️

Postby Uielka » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:08 am

res !
Uielka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:08 am

SLAMS A RES DOWN
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:09 am

username:: Discter
name:: Lily
message:: Sixbane ily and you are doing great okay. You are always on time with things, you do a TON of newborn batches for the nursery, you help out in other communities all the time. And, you give free art to people okay. Akemi-chan, you feel better and keep it up the good work!! High Noon you keep doing you you helped me out a lot with approving my customs n everything. eunkyung. you're doing great too keep it up.

WIP about being a softie and caring, then kept being told not to be soft and being made fun of, then growing up to be a red-robin hood like lady. Like, robbing people during the night and running a girl gang and during the day the owner of a cheesy cute bakery and crushing on a cop who visits a lot.
Last edited by Discter on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:10 am

hecking res
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:16 am

watching <3
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ibolya » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:16 am

resERVE cica

HoLY THIS IS SUCH A BABE GOOFS??? I'M??? THE LINES N EVERYTHIGN ARE SO NIC E

ibolya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁️

Postby pees » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:19 am

aaaAAAAA it looks so nice
👀👀👀👀👀
*puts down a firm reserve right here
I'm sorry I left you alone, I should have known better. I wish I could have said that I loved when I was able to. I'm sorry Simon
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me