Time spent 2 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Event Viscet #2156

Postby park. » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Name: Jonovan
Gender for breeding purposes: male
Owner: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=239511

What a colorful viscet! At first the yellow didn't suit me, but it dawned on me. You may pretty up the forums but a comic strip, sadly, does not apply as artwork. Make sure its on solid picture. I will not judge by looks, but effort, since this is an event cet and hard work is key c:

End Date: January 7th (my birthday!)

Code: Select all
[size=85]Name:
Artwork:
Extra: (1000 words or 1 extra art piece.)[/size]
Last edited by park. on Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Viscet #2156

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:29 pm

possibly, such a cutie
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:55 pm

Mark :D
I might tryout for this cutie <3
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:20 am

Markkking
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:23 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

» »xxusername; juice box. | name; Cherimoya | gender; malexx« «

xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

personality ,,
    While he may seem colorful and bubbly on the outside, this guy is pretty strict and businesslike-- to anyone in public, that is. Cherimoya prefers to treat conversations with strangers like business/formal conversations. Though, he rarely makes contact with strangers and tries his best not to; preferring solitude with personalities he knows. Privately, Cherimoya can be a pretty good-natured dude. He keeps some of the strict attitude to him but can lighten up a lot once he lets you close to him. He prefers to stick close to those he's already met and known. Occasionally, you may even get a joke or two from him if you're close to him. Cherimoya also tends to be a bit more talkative and just a fun hearted guy when he likes you-- which takes time to happen. He has trust issues and that can make it hard for him to befriend anyone. He can be a pretty even-tempered guy, but there are just somethings that can really grind his gears. When he does get mad, Cherimoya is the type to get extremely tense and, honestly, snort. He tries his best to bottle up emotions, which isn't a healthy thing to do. Though, he believes trying to intimidate something will make the problem go away; as he does have a lot of muscle to him thanks to his work. It takes quite the bit to get his blood to boil though. Cherimoya is a hardworking guy who prefers to do things the old-fashioned "hands-on" way. He isn't one to be afraid to get dirty working and actually kind of relishes in it. He hates sitting around and doing nothing as he always has to be moving, doing something. Cherimoya has the idea that only hard work gets you paid and tends to look down at those he deems "lazy"; but he sticks to himself and rarely says anything about. He's also the "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all," type and goes by this rule pretty strictly. Cherimoya is pretty positive and optimistic, though. When negativity gets into him, Cherimoya tends to distance himself from the problem, take deep breaths and relax. He knows how to properly relax from over the years of what he used to do. When he sees someone down, especially a close friend or family member, Cherimoya will do all he can to listen to them and cheer them up. Not everytime is perfect but he understands that not all things may work out in the end. Cherimoya prefers to be a shoulder to cry on, not really having a great way with words at times and can get pretty tongue-tied. He's very easily flustered and shamelessly gets very bright red when he's embarrassed. When something embarrasses him, Cherimoya will stutter all over his words and not produce a coherent sentence until he has calmed down. It may take him awhile to calm down after but he'll try his best to brush it off.

[ 500 / 500 ]

xx
xx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the iron rose legion ,,
    xxPhiaddesia was still young; a growing world where Viscets had just began to show up. Yet, the realms of Ethereal and Ishemorta had long been founded, locked in a deadly battle known as the War of Purification. The ruler of Ethereal, Xelemis, wanted to rid his older brother's realm of demons and to take over it as his own. Yet, those that dwelled in the mortal world of Phiaddesia were being affected by the war unknowingly...

xxCherimoya was young, not too much older than his later teen years during this time. He was, at first, just in the background. Observing. Learning. Picking out weak points he could use to any sort of advantage. He'd pick up subtle changes in the air in towns as he traveled, tasting the hostility that flowed through the air like an electric charges moments before a fight broke out. Tension between Ethereal and Ishemorta supports was growing and quickly at that. Angels and demons from the respected realm had begun to seep into the world of Phiaddesia, taking hold of the mortals and manipulating them to their viewings. Luckily, Cherimoya, to his own, was a supporter of neither. A neutral stuck between a clash of powerful sides, unable to claw his way out from the wreckage it left behind. It bothered him to no end. He was growing tired of the constant fights in the markets and the constant bickering in the inns. No one had tried to stand up to the two founders of their heaven and hell. They feared any sort of rebellion against the gods would end in immediate death. Until one particular idea was brought to mind.

----

xx"Cheri, you know you have the type of traits to be a perfect leader for it," Hoku said, nudging the younger male's shoulder with his own. Cherimoya was still in shock from the idea, blinking as he let it sink into his mind. His jaw worked a moment but no sound came out so he fell silent for a few more moments. Hoku looked amused as they walked, turning his gaze back to the gravel path. Cherimoya squinted as he lifted his eyes to the expanse of clear, baby blue sky above them.

xx"Me? Command a rebellion against the gods of Ethereal and Ishemorta? Hoku... are you off your rocker!?" Cherimoya suddenly spat out, shoulders tense as he thought of the idea. He quickly whirled around, facing the amused tri-tailed Viscet with narrowed eyes, huffing dramatically. Hoku playfully looked over his shoulders before looking around the other.

xx"I don't see anyone else around here named Cherimoya." He pointed out, chuckling as Cherimoya snorted angrily. The brighter colored male shook his head, "No.. I can't do that, Hoku. You're a fruitcake." He spoke the last part lightly, shaking his head more. Yet the idea struck something inside of him. Something he couldn't explain but he... yearned for the idea. To finally end the constant bickering between Viscets who were once friends or family. But most importantly, to end the war that would possibly destroy their home as they knew it.

----

xxSo, ever since that little squabble between Cherimoya and Hoku, he had grown used to the idea of him commanding a rebellion. One to strike sense into the minds of Lord Xelemis and his older brother, Lord Ishemorta. It took a few months of careful planning with Hoku but somehow, the two had managed to forge together the idea of the Iron Rose Legion; the term coined by Cherimoya almost as a joke; but Hoku had pointed out that a rose was a near symbol of peace and they would stand as strong as iron to fight for that peace. So, the name spread like wildfire across Phiaddesia. Viscets grew interested, neutrals leaking in to join as well as those who were once titled supporters of one side. Cherimoya was iffy on being deemed as the commander of this "legion" but those who came to support Cherimoya voiced that he was the rightful commander. So, even if hesitantly, he took his place at the head of the legion.

xxThe rebellion had gotten the attention of Lord Xelemis himself. The founder of Ethereal sent down his personal Angel, Nakir, to bring the commander to him. Cherimoya was hesitant at this before he agreed to step before the Ethereal founder to see why he was requesting his presence. But a rock had formed in his stomach, as an idea popped into his mind. Was it the reason no one else had agreed to start a rebellion? Was Lord Xelemis going to... kill him for the uprising? They weren't violent but had been working to imprison angels and demons who roamed among them. Yet, he tried to settle these bubbling thoughts as he was taken to the realm of Ethereal.

xxThe large bronze doors were pushed open, almost as if by magic. Nakir led him in, an emotionless look on the Angel's face as he marched directly towards the throne. Where the one who had called upon Cherimoya rested. He rose, no emotion showing through his visage. Cherimoya took a deep gulp, able to feel his heartbeat within his ears as he moved across the cold marble floor, feeling as if the world was spinning as he drew closer to the grey male.

xx"Ah... Cherimoya, Commander of the... what was it? the Iron Rose Legion?" Xelemis's voice was deep, rumbling throughout the still and silent room. It was strange but.. he could see amusement glinting within Xelemis's eyes. Cherimoya nodded, "..Yes, sir."

xx"I just wanted to.. thank you for creating this legion and giving me a good laugh, personally thank you that is. And.. with that, I suppose you are.. excused." Xelemis smiled dangerously, head tilted. Cherimoya blinked, confusion stirring within as he stared at him, who gave a deep laugh. "Oh, you mortals are so amusing.."

xxEverything went black before he woke in his bed. How... had he survived that encounter? Why had it been so... casual?

[ 1000 / 1000 ]

credits; head shot by me ~~ Xelemis, Nakir, Wraith [Lord Ishemorta] owned by me ~~ Hoku owned by D-Send
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peyto1217 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Name: York
    Personality: Funny and charming, everyone seems to love York. His nice, approachable personality makes it easy for anyone to talk to him. But sometimes, he just needs to be alone. York really does like to talk to other viscets, he just gets overwhelmed sometimes. He loves nature though, so he spends a lot of time outside. While York is very zen and chill, he still gets into the occasional fight. He does everything he can to avoid conflict, he can always count on his street smarts to get him out of a tough situation.
    Artwork:
    Extra:
    There is a story behind every letter.

In many places, mail deliverers are frowned upon and thought to be a job for only peasants. But not in the viscet northern colonies of Narcossee. There the mail 'cets are celebrated and applauded. Why you may ask? Many disagree on this topic. Some say that it's the rough terrain but others think that it's just on beliefs. One Viscet in particular knows the secret. A viscet named York.

--------------------

I trudged through the snow, my satchel weighing heavily against my shoulder. It had been four days of constant snow and there was no sign of it stopping. I had decided just to leave because I needed to get these letters delivered before Christmas. I kept walking and I was freezing. But if being a mail deliver taught me anything, I definitely knew how to endure the toughest of circumstances. After about a mile or two, the snow got worse. I had hoped in vain that it wouldn't be a blizzard. Once I realized that, I knew I needed to seek shelter. I looked around and all I saw was forest. This was not good news. Especially since all of the leaves were off the trees anyways. I didn't know what to do so I started running. Needless to say, I got lost. I was about to collapse from exhaustion when I found a nearby cave. I almost yelled I was so happy. It was a little warmer in there and I knew I had no choice but to stay. There's not much to do in a cave though, so I started to think about random things. My thoughts always lead back to the letters. I realized that these inanimate objects had been through so much more than the viscet that revived them would understand. Maybe that's why us mail delivers seem so sacred. We know and understand the stories of how the letters got to their destination.
Last edited by Peyto1217 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:17 pm

someone has requested an extension. The contest will end on Jan 13th
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:28 am

juice box. wrote:
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

» »xxusername; juice box. | name; Cherimoya | gender; malexx« «

xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

personality ,,
    While he may seem colorful and bubbly on the outside, this guy is pretty strict and businesslike-- to anyone in public, that is. Cherimoya prefers to treat conversations with strangers like business/formal conversations. Though, he rarely makes contact with strangers and tries his best not to; preferring solitude with personalities he knows. Privately, Cherimoya can be a pretty good-natured dude. He keeps some of the strict attitude to him but can lighten up a lot once he lets you close to him. He prefers to stick close to those he's already met and known. Occasionally, you may even get a joke or two from him if you're close to him. Cherimoya also tends to be a bit more talkative and just a fun hearted guy when he likes you-- which takes time to happen. He has trust issues and that can make it hard for him to befriend anyone. He can be a pretty even-tempered guy, but there are just somethings that can really grind his gears. When he does get mad, Cherimoya is the type to get extremely tense and, honestly, snort. He tries his best to bottle up emotions, which isn't a healthy thing to do. Though, he believes trying to intimidate something will make the problem go away; as he does have a lot of muscle to him thanks to his work. It takes quite the bit to get his blood to boil though. Cherimoya is a hardworking guy who prefers to do things the old-fashioned "hands-on" way. He isn't one to be afraid to get dirty working and actually kind of relishes in it. He hates sitting around and doing nothing as he always has to be moving, doing something. Cherimoya has the idea that only hard work gets you paid and tends to look down at those he deems "lazy"; but he sticks to himself and rarely says anything about. He's also the "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all," type and goes by this rule pretty strictly. Cherimoya is pretty positive and optimistic, though. When negativity gets into him, Cherimoya tends to distance himself from the problem, take deep breaths and relax. He knows how to properly relax from over the years of what he used to do. When he sees someone down, especially a close friend or family member, Cherimoya will do all he can to listen to them and cheer them up. Not everytime is perfect but he understands that not all things may work out in the end. Cherimoya prefers to be a shoulder to cry on, not really having a great way with words at times and can get pretty tongue-tied. He's very easily flustered and shamelessly gets very bright red when he's embarrassed. When something embarrasses him, Cherimoya will stutter all over his words and not produce a coherent sentence until he has calmed down. It may take him awhile to calm down after but he'll try his best to brush it off.

[ 500 / 500 ]

xx
xx

the iron rose legion ,,
    xxPhiaddesia was still young; a growing world where Viscets had just began to show up. Yet, the realms of Ethereal and Ishemorta had long been founded, locked in a deadly battle known as the War of Purification. The ruler of Ethereal, Xelemis, wanted to rid his older brother's realm of demons and to take over it as his own. Yet, those that dwelled in the mortal world of Phiaddesia were being affected by the war unknowingly...

xxCherimoya was young, not too much older than his later teen years during this time. He was, at first, just in the background. Observing. Learning. Picking out weak points he could use to any sort of advantage. He'd pick up subtle changes in the air in towns as he traveled, tasting the hostility that flowed through the air like an electric charges moments before a fight broke out. Tension between Ethereal and Ishemorta supports was growing and quickly at that. Angels and demons from the respected realm had begun to seep into the world of Phiaddesia, taking hold of the mortals and manipulating them to their viewings. Luckily, Cherimoya, to his own, was a supporter of neither. A neutral stuck between a clash of powerful sides, unable to claw his way out from the wreckage it left behind. It bothered him to no end. He was growing tired of the constant fights in the markets and the constant bickering in the inns. No one had tried to stand up to the two founders of their heaven and hell. They feared any sort of rebellion against the gods would end in immediate death. Until one particular idea was brought to mind.

----

xx"Cheri, you know you have the type of traits to be a perfect leader for it," Hoku said, nudging the younger male's shoulder with his own. Cherimoya was still in shock from the idea, blinking as he let it sink into his mind. His jaw worked a moment but no sound came out so he fell silent for a few more moments. Hoku looked amused as they walked, turning his gaze back to the gravel path. Cherimoya squinted as he lifted his eyes to the expanse of clear, baby blue sky above them.

xx"Me? Command a rebellion against the gods of Ethereal and Ishemorta? Hoku... are you off your rocker!?" Cherimoya suddenly spat out, shoulders tense as he thought of the idea. He quickly whirled around, facing the amused tri-tailed Viscet with narrowed eyes, huffing dramatically. Hoku playfully looked over his shoulders before looking around the other.

xx"I don't see anyone else around here named Cherimoya." He pointed out, chuckling as Cherimoya snorted angrily. The brighter colored male shook his head, "No.. I can't do that, Hoku. You're a fruitcake." He spoke the last part lightly, shaking his head more. Yet the idea struck something inside of him. Something he couldn't explain but he... yearned for the idea. To finally end the constant bickering between Viscets who were once friends or family. But most importantly, to end the war that would possibly destroy their home as they knew it.

----

xxSo, ever since that little squabble between Cherimoya and Hoku, he had grown used to the idea of him commanding a rebellion. One to strike sense into the minds of Lord Xelemis and his older brother, Lord Ishemorta. It took a few months of careful planning with Hoku but somehow, the two had managed to forge together the idea of the Iron Rose Legion; the term coined by Cherimoya almost as a joke; but Hoku had pointed out that a rose was a near symbol of peace and they would stand as strong as iron to fight for that peace. So, the name spread like wildfire across Phiaddesia. Viscets grew interested, neutrals leaking in to join as well as those who were once titled supporters of one side. Cherimoya was iffy on being deemed as the commander of this "legion" but those who came to support Cherimoya voiced that he was the rightful commander. So, even if hesitantly, he took his place at the head of the legion.

xxThe rebellion had gotten the attention of Lord Xelemis himself. The founder of Ethereal sent down his personal Angel, Nakir, to bring the commander to him. Cherimoya was hesitant at this before he agreed to step before the Ethereal founder to see why he was requesting his presence. But a rock had formed in his stomach, as an idea popped into his mind. Was it the reason no one else had agreed to start a rebellion? Was Lord Xelemis going to... kill him for the uprising? They weren't violent but had been working to imprison angels and demons who roamed among them. Yet, he tried to settle these bubbling thoughts as he was taken to the realm of Ethereal.

xxThe large bronze doors were pushed open, almost as if by magic. Nakir led him in, an emotionless look on the Angel's face as he marched directly towards the throne. Where the one who had called upon Cherimoya rested. He rose, no emotion showing through his visage. Cherimoya took a deep gulp, able to feel his heartbeat within his ears as he moved across the cold marble floor, feeling as if the world was spinning as he drew closer to the grey male.

xx"Ah... Cherimoya, Commander of the... what was it? the Iron Rose Legion?" Xelemis's voice was deep, rumbling throughout the still and silent room. It was strange but.. he could see amusement glinting within Xelemis's eyes. Cherimoya nodded, "..Yes, sir."

xx"I just wanted to.. thank you for creating this legion and giving me a good laugh, personally thank you that is. And.. with that, I suppose you are.. excused." Xelemis smiled dangerously, head tilted. Cherimoya blinked, confusion stirring within as he stared at him, who gave a deep laugh. "Oh, you mortals are so amusing.."

xxEverything went black before he woke in his bed. How... had he survived that encounter? Why had it been so... casual?

[ 1000 / 1000 ]

credits; head shot by me ~~ Xelemis, Nakir, Wraith [Lord Ishemorta] owned by me ~~ Hoku owned by D-Send

The winner ^^ Your writing, smack dot to the limit, was outstanding! Congrats~
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:38 am

Aa, thank you! ♡♡
    Could I be added when you have the chance? c:
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:32 pm

Hello, I was gifted this viscet by milkshxke: proof of transfer here.

His gender will stay as male but I will be changing his name to Jonovan. May I be added when you have the chance so i can grab an itemless ref?
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me