Height: 17.3 hh

Sire: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation

Phenotype: Mulberry Grey [Chestnut] Minimal Splash
    Genotype: ee | Aa | GG | Splslp
    Eye Color: Lavender Fields
    Breeding Notes:
    • Dominant for Grey; will always pass the Grey {G} gene to offspring
Last edited by Tynahi on Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( #142 ) Mulberry Grey Splash

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:07 am

OK this boy is so pretty

Username:Rescue2001
Show Name: up the ladder
Barn Name: climber
Personality:
Climber is a very spirited stallion, once he figures out what he wants he goes for it no questions ask, but saying this he also knows the difference between right and wrong but every once in a while he doesn't think straight but who doesn't. Climber is also very very intelligent and saying that he doesn't have a lot of friends but he loves when he finds someone who he can share his interests with, he is very friendly but not very social about the only time he is near a large amount of horses is when he is in show which he prefers to stick to the contest not really interested in small talk when he is in contest.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Username: chemical.
    Show Name: Through the Wonder
    Barn Name: Siebog
    Personality:
    Naive; innocent, Siebog is a stallion of tender heart and compassionate soul. Utterly and honestly selfless, he is a creature easy to take advantage of. Siebog is just good; devoted and loyal and painfully honest, brave in a manner few ever come to know. Completely prepared and more than willing to shoulder the burdens of even a complete stranger, Siebog would give himself entirely to anyone that asked, would endure all the pain and suffering in the world for anyone who looked him in the eye and asked for his help. He is a calm, comforting presence; one that will always scream of stability and trust, one that draws in troubled souls around him. Siebog is excellent at inspiring those around him into going greater lengths, into throwing themselves body and soul into everything they take on. He is someone who others rally around for support and comfort, and he is more than happy to give it. That he has gone so long and remained unchanged by the betrayals in his life truly speaks for his character; there is no bad in Siebog, no evil, no malcontent. He is black and white, perhaps too stubborn to let the cruelty in this world affect him. The type to give his entire heart and soul to every new endeavor in his life. Siebog is truly a hopeless romantic at heart; he believes wholly in soul mates, in one true love. That once he finds her, no matter their fate, he would remain hers forever.
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Username: tulips4me
Show Name: Dreams in in Quicksand
Barn Name: Sand
Personality:
    Sand is very quiet, yet stubborn. Once he gets an idea in his mind, he won't hesitate to follow through with it. Very rarely will he back down and follow through with someone else's idea/ plan. But, there is a side of him most see. He is shy and quiet by nature, and won't talk to newcomers, or, really, any other horse. Most find him awkward, and hard to be around. He doesn't like being bossed around, and his stubbornness shines through the most when he is being bossed. He won't back down to save his life!
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:01 pm

Username: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: For Your Entertainment
Barn Name: Adam
Personality: Adam is a little bit of a diva. While he is quite a talented mount of The Nomads, in his downtimes, it's like an instant personality switch. He becomes a bit of a swirling dervish of drama, flirting and just all-round 'scallywagging'. It's not that he's mean-spirited, or wants to cause chaos, he just likes having his life HIS way, and if things have to move a little around him, well, it's not a big price to pay.
Oh do you know what you got into it? Can you handle what I'm about to do?
He is a MAJOR ladies stallion and is always after the next, young pretty thing. Fortunately, most are onto his tricks, and aware that as soon as they are mature enough- and pretty enough- they will be in Adam's sights. A lot of the mares, and fillies, think that he is about as stylish as they can be, and is certainly the most preoccupied stallion with his appearance. He thinks that all of them will fall at his feet, and gets quite irritated and jealous when they don't, figuratively, bow down to him.
I bet you thought I was soft and sweet, you thought an angel swept you off your feet?
Though he does have his quieter and soft moments, usually when he's actually allowing emotions to hit him, and his brash, loud, arrogant walls are down, but these are few and far between, and no one has ever seen one- as far as he knows. They don't happen a lot, as Adam is a master of hiding his feelings, and building a great, big, thick wall.
I'm here for your entertainment.
This seemingly dark personality of a horse is certainly a thorn in the side of the leaders of the Army, and he is skating thin ice. Will he keep his place in the army? Will he be banished, or dismissed?
His Theme Song: For Your Entertainment
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:19 am

PuppygirlWillow wrote:
Personality: Adam is a little bit of a diva. While he is quite a talented mount of The Nomads, in his downtimes, it's like an instant personality switch. He becomes a bit of a swirling dervish of drama, flirting and just all-round 'scallywagging'. It's not that he's mean-spirited, or wants to cause chaos, he just likes having his life HIS way, and if things have to move a little around him, well, it's not a big price to pay.
He is a MAJOR ladies stallion and is always after the next, young pretty thing. Fortunately, most are onto his tricks, and aware that as soon as they are mature enough- and pretty enough- they will be in Adam's sights. A lot of the mares, and fillies, think that he is about as stylish as they can be, and is certainly the most preoccupied stallion with his appearance. He thinks that all of them will fall at his feet, and gets quite irritated and jealous when they don't, figuratively, bow down to him.
I bet you thought I was soft and sweet, you thought an angel swept you off your feet?
Though he does have his quieter and soft moments, usually when he's actually allowing emotions to hit him, and his brash, loud, arrogant walls are down, but these are few and far between, and no one has ever seen one- as far as he knows. They don't happen a lot, as Adam is a master of hiding his feelings, and building a great, big, thick wall.
This seemingly dark personality of a horse is certainly a thorn in the side of the leaders of the Army, and he is skating thin ice. Will he keep his place in the army? Will he be banished, or dismissed?

Congrats PuppygirlWillow! I really liked the character you created for him.

RU to Chem! Your personality was also well written and thought out
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Tynahi wrote:
PuppygirlWillow wrote:

Congrats PuppygirlWillow! I really liked the character you created for him.

RU to Chem! Your personality was also well written and thought out

Thanks so much Ty! :D
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me