Artist 0Zero0 [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Loyal Coon #005 - Adopt

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Rarities wrote:Very Common - Natural Pattern
Common - Unnatural Color ; multi patterns

Redish striped tabby with a white mask and amber eyes.

KittenHunter wrote:[center]Image
Username:
KittenHunter
Name:
Wendigo
Short Story:
So hungry... I've never been so hungry. My paws ache from walking on such hot gravel for weeks with only a few hours of sleep in alleys and bushes. Oh how I miss my home. My owner was so amazing... I shouldn't have left, oh no I shouldn't have left. My human has problems, Can't talk like me, understand my voice, can't see me, but he tries. He tries so hard. He gave me love and treats. I feel so numb without him! Maybe he misses me... Maybe he is searching for me. He is all alone. Only had me, oh I want my human back!

My eyes darted around the dark street as i stepped one foot onto the road, looking twice both ways before trying to slowly go across. I should look... but I don't. And that is my second biggest mistake. I saw nothing as soon as i heard the honking. I could hear my blood pumping. I feel so weak now but... then i hear him. My human. Oh he has come for me! I try to open my eyes, try for a few moments before I am able to open them. Then I see him.

His cheeks are wet... But when they fall onto my body i can't feel it, I can't feel anything below my neck, not right now. Maybe it's the tiredness... But then i close my eyes and when i open them all i see is white. The walls, the floor, the table I'm on. I can't feel my paws... I can see them but I can't move them. Sobbing reaches my ears and I snap my head to the side, seeing my human, kneeling next to me and crying... humans are so ugly when they cry... but not my human. He is so beautiful. I hear his shaky breaths as he lifts his head, cloudy blue eyes looking at me but not really. I love you my human, and I know you love me. Don't worry. I'll be here. I'll watch over you. And if you replace me i won't be mad... but I have a feeling replacing me will be hard for you.. but I believe in you, I believe in you so much.

I love you, human, and here I saw my final goodbye, Leaning forward with only my head as I lick his salty tears before relaxing into my final rest.

Words: 403 (the story follows forum rules for it is not heavily gory, violent, or scary)

Me while writing this
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Loyal Coon #005 - Adopt

Postby KittenHunter » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Username:
KittenHunter
Name:
Wendigo
Short Story:
So hungry... I've never been so hungry. My paws ache from walking on such hot gravel for weeks with only a few hours of sleep in alleys and bushes. Oh how I miss my home. My owner was so amazing... I shouldn't have left, oh no I shouldn't have left. My human has problems, Can't talk like me, understand my voice, can't see me, but he tries. He tries so hard. He gave me love and treats. I feel so numb without him! Maybe he misses me... Maybe he is searching for me. He is all alone. Only had me, oh I want my human back!

My eyes darted around the dark street as i stepped one foot onto the road, looking twice both ways before trying to slowly go across. I should look... but I don't. And that is my second biggest mistake. I saw nothing as soon as i heard the honking. I could hear my blood pumping. I feel so weak now but... then i hear him. My human. Oh he has come for me! I try to open my eyes, try for a few moments before I am able to open them. Then I see him.

His cheeks are wet... But when they fall onto my body i can't feel it, I can't feel anything below my neck, not right now. Maybe it's the tiredness... But then i close my eyes and when i open them all i see is white. The walls, the floor, the table I'm on. I can't feel my paws... I can see them but I can't move them. Sobbing reaches my ears and I snap my head to the side, seeing my human, kneeling next to me and crying... humans are so ugly when they cry... but not my human. He is so beautiful. I hear his shaky breaths as he lifts his head, cloudy blue eyes looking at me but not really. I love you my human, and I know you love me. Don't worry. I'll be here. I'll watch over you. And if you replace me i won't be mad... but I have a feeling replacing me will be hard for you.. but I believe in you, I believe in you so much.

I love you, human, and here I saw my final goodbye, Leaning forward with only my head as I lick his salty tears before relaxing into my final rest.

Words: 403 (the story follows forum rules for it is not heavily gory, violent, or scary)

Me while writing this
ImageImage
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:07 am

bump
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:30 am

Username: Mythz
Name: Aslan
Story:
Aslan sat huddled under the fallen branch as the woman approached him. He hissed, last time a human had come this close, it had kicked him. The girl knelt down and held out his hand. She seems okay, he thought, she doesn't seem like she'll hurt me....
Aslan crept out from underneath the branch towards her, she murmured encouragingly. She held out her hand further and when he was within reach, gently stroked his head. He let out a purr of comfort and she came closer so she could pet his back. After a little while she brought out some treats and placed one on the ground. Aslan hungrily gulped it down and she placed another one down, but further away. Eventually she coaxed him into a cat carrier where he was taken immediately to the Loyal Coon shelter.

Now he awaits his new family.
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:41 am

KittenHunter wrote:
Username:
KittenHunter
Name:
Wendigo
Short Story:

Me while writing this

your the winner! congrats on this fine kitty :3
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
0Zero0

My pets