Artist Mint Chip [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1771 - That Grin Tho

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:07 pm

Winner
user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=452087 (10.3.17)
name; Kyne Cadfael Lokerethn Nagondraic
gender; male
(post)

This viscet is sort of Celtic inspired, the design is mostly covered by the items but the design I'm pretty proud of, ngl <3 I really like to make grinning expressions and I thought it might suit this viscet but it also may not. So I'm going to have you guys tell me about it.
(full design w/o items)

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
tell me about the grin; (600 words max)
extras;; (max of 2)

-"tell me about the grin" - I'm asking you to explain why this viscet is grinning. Is it part of their personality? Is it a rare occurrence? Has something happened? Tell me about it. 600 words max.
-you also have an option 2 extras. each extra is 400 words or 1 piece of art (no comics).
-prettying up is allowed
-good luck!

End Date: Sept. 1st, 2017 @ 8pm CST

w/o items

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3563094][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2919044&size=large&format=png&rev=1503623402[/img][/url]

w/ items

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3563094][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2919041&size=large&format=png&rev=1503623336[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1771 - That Grin Tho

Postby padaleckii » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:14 pm

tentative res with name clarence
BEE THE CLARENCE

those feathers and wings thoughhhhhh
username; ~prophecy~
name; clarence
gender; male
extras;; (max of 2)

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:42 pm

The design is so beautiful and the clothes remind me of legends I learnt and loved as a kid! I love your accuracy!

username; Lymph
name; Bec
gender; Female
tell me about the grin; Bec meaning a strong warrior with gaelic origins to the name, took so much inspiration from her celtic ancestors, she wanted to be just like them. Strong they may be, but also created beautiful works of art out of Iron like the Ardagh Chalice, or their beautiful languages, such as scottish, welsh or gaelic. A bheith láidir she wished.

She became the warrior she dreamed of, maybe it wasn't as elaborate, and she wasn't quite fighting for survival, but here, she was a queen.
Yes, she had found people who shared her interest, roleplayers the could be called, but to them they were celtic warriors in Hibernia. They fought for land, cows and for power, but someone always had the upper hand, Bec, was the strongest that is why she was crowned. She's grinning because she knows she has the upper hand in her dream life, where she is a queen and a strong warrior, not a wife to a king.
extras;; Image
Last edited by Jaegalex on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
back from a year long break, sorry if I have been inactive
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Whaaaaat a beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuutyyyyy
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:57 pm

*sighs* dropping out, I don't have time for it,
    good luck to everyone else! c:
Last edited by little_light on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:06 pm

Click for full version.
username;
    -- corrosive_limes
name;
    -- Kyne Cadfael Lokerethn Nagondraic
gender;
    -- Male
tell me about the grin;
      word count;; 600 / 600
    -- Kyne was awoken by knocking on his door. He blinked groggily and pushed himself up into a sitting position, glaring at the door.
    "I'm up, I'm up! There's no need to beat down the door!" he snapped. He slid off the soft bed and walked over to the door, pulling it open. Scowling at the Viscet standing there, he muttered, "Now what's so important you had to wake me this early?"
    The servant bowed quickly and said, "My deepest apologies, my lord, but the king called for you and refused to wait."
      The king.
      'My father? What could he possibly want from me so early?' Kyne thought to himself.
    "Mmm...Tell him I'll be out to speak with him shortly," he muttered. The servant nodded slightly and exited with a quiet, "My lord."
    Kyne shut the door and turned to glance around the room. He first went to grab his clothes and cloak from the chair onto which they'd been tossed haphazardly last night. Still struggling with the clasp on his cape, Kyne then headed over to his dresser. Finally securing the clasp, he picked up his circlet from the top of the dresser and settled it gently on his head. After one final glance at himself in the mirror, Kyne left his room to speak with his father.
    Kyne paused at the door to the study and took a deep breath. He wasn't ready to face his father this early in the day. He released the breath and pushed open the door.
    Because his parents were so frequently away to visit other kingdoms, mages had installed a permanent looking glass in the royal study to allow for quick communication even when far away.
    The king was waiting for him with a stern expression on his face. Kyne tensed, already predicting what was to come.
    "I've heard from the head mage that you still haven't been able to catch those two rebel rats fighting for the goblins," the king began.
    "Well, Father, there's been some...complications..." Kyne responded, defensive. "They've proven harder to catch than I initially thought."
    "Complications or not, you must capture them soon. What kind of example are you setting for the rest of the citizens? If you're to be the next king of Ferrusinde, you can't have rogue Viscets running around all over the place," the king said firmly. "I expect that the next time the head mage contacts me, it will be with a message of success."
    With that the looking glass went dark before a reflection of Kyne shimmered to life on its surface, showing Kyne the indignant expression on his face.
    Kyne turned away, frustrated, and began to pace the room...
      -- - --
    --“Sir! Sir!”
    The Viscet burst in through the oaken double doors to the royal study, breathless. Kyne jumped and spun around to face the new arrival, clearly startled. The messenger leaned over, placing his paws on his knees as he gasped for air.
    “Well? What is it?” Kyne snapped, annoyed as he waited for the messenger to catch his breath.
    “It’s...it’s the rebels!” the messenger panted.
    This immediately had Kyne’s full attention. “The rebels, you say? You mean those two traitors fighting for the goblins?”
    The messenger nodded and straightened up.
    “Yes sir, those very rebels. Mikarita and that tramp traveling with her. The Captain sent me here straight away to tell you they’ve been captured!”
    The rebels that had been causing Kyne and his army so much grief the past months? Captured?

Kyne smiled.
      "Excellent. Tell the good Captain to send them straight to the castle."
        Today had just gotten so much better.
extras;;
    extra one ; about him;;
        word count;; 400 / 400
      -- Kyne is the prince of the kingdom of Ferrusinde. He's an only child, and it's very likely that it'll stay that way as his parents, the king and queen, have had a long history of miscarriages and the Visclings not making it to hatching. Because of this, they spoiled him and coddled him all throughout his childhood. As a result of his sheltered upbringing as prince, Kyne ended up becoming arrogant with a strong sense of entitlement.
      - Kyne was born naturally ambitious and with a knack for understanding Viscets and what drives them; traits his parents hope he'd use for good, but mostly he's been using them to convince his parents to let him have those five cookies he stole from the kitchens when no one was looking. Over the years, Kyne has grown to be very persuasive, and even manipulative. His driven and determined nature has lead him to pursuing his goals with little heed to the cost, and his persuasiveness and charm have proven to be very useful tools in achieving those goals.
      - Kyne is a very intelligent Viscet, and is a quick learner. He's done very well in his studies with a private tutor, but his favorite lessons have long been the fencing and sword fighting lessons. Kyne has put in many long hours of work refining his skill with a blade; enough that he's now able to hold his own, even against some of best sword fighters in the kingdom. For Kyne, this is one of his strongest sources of pride, and he's become confident, and even somewhat smug, because of it.
      - Kyne's parents spend most of their time away from the palace, often visiting other kingdoms for extended periods of time. When they're away, they leave Kyne in charge of most of the business of the kingdom, though for more important or complicated duties, they have a trusted advisor or mage take care of it. It's their way of trying to teach Kyne responsibility and how to run a kingdom, without doing it in such a way that he could send all of Ferrusinde spiraling into a civil war with a single mistake. However, like any teen or young adult, Kyne is really good at shirking responsibility of all kinds. He lets the council take care of most matters, choosing to only take care of the duties that interest him.
        Like hunting down certain rebellious adventurers...
    extra two ; art ;;
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Might res

-Tyrnaical Prince
-Taxes harshly
-Punsihments are extreme
-Enjoys tournaments based around extreme pain
-(Coleseum fighting, housing, swordfights, etc.)
More to come...
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormwarden » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:38 pm

holy, those markings are so nice congrats in advance to the winner!!
┌────────┐

storm . she/her . adult

Image Image Image

trade with me?

└────────┘

┌────────┐

there's nothing here...

└────────┘
Stormwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gwydion The Trickster WIP

Postby Mackiot » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:27 am

oooh, what a pretty boy <3
ehh, I would have added more to this but I just got way to busy so this is all I have time for : /

username;
.......Mackiot

name;
.......Gwydion, or Dion for short (Gwydion was a Celtic trickster god (; )

gender;
.......Male

tell me about the grin;
....... (WIP) Gwydion is a trickster at heart and loves to prank others. When he is seen with a sly grin and a devilish glint in his eye, you better watch out, because he may have a prank or two that about to unfold. Having royal blood is probably the only thing that allows him to get away with some of the things that he does.

extras;;
.......(1)Art (2)
Last edited by Mackiot on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
#deadinside
I go by bronouns

Hello I'm Mack
And I'm an
Idiot
Therefore I'm
Mackiot

Mackiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:41 pm

(Beautiful darling :'0)

username;
Winchester's Wolf
name; Dionysus May the god of wine forgive me
gender; Male
It isn't rare to find Dionysus grinning. There's no telling what this male is plotting. Maybe for attacks against the ones he "cares" for or just the fact that he's planning to rage war on the city that's far east of his kingdom, and blaming it on the god that he's name after. When he's upset, he'll just grin and take it out on the viscet closet to him or to anyone he finds in the next room. Its rare to see him all happy and gullible. However, with this curse that he has, its hard for him to settle down and have kids of his own. Due to this, he had forced upon a rule that each and every viscet wouldn't have a mate. And if they ever broke this rule, they would be sacrificed or exiled out of the city. Most viscets found this unfair and cruel that they planned to overthrow him. But when Dionysus found this out, he waged war on those who planned not to follow his orders, which caused almost the whole kingdom's population to go down into the ground. More than a thousand viscets killed within two months caused the nearby kingdoms to jump into action with the plan on overthrowing King Dionysus and letting a new viscet taking his place. When the king heard about this, he just simply grinned and planned a raid on the other kingdoms, knowing this could be caused of a downfall for all three kingdoms. While this plan went into play, the king made this the perfect time to escape. To this day, no one knows the whereabouts of King Dionysus and the remaining kingdoms.

(Word count is 278)
extras;; (max of 2)
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me