Based on Click to view
Artist magpiemochi. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

B #1204

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:40 pm

MMM i really like this one!! I hope you do too c:

also, as always! THE TIMER IS A LIE LOL I left this up while doing other things, whoops

name; Yaxha
gender; female
owner; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=638027
post; boop

Lay Day:
Hatch Day:
Mature Day: 08/19/2017

Mother
Father

Adelaide
Brenton

mutations wrote:inherited:
ear variation — uncommon: yes
tail tufts — uncommon: yes

chanced:
minor mane — uncommon: yes

Last edited by magpiemochi. on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: B #1204

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Oh so cute. Will wait till next month to claim
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:14 pm

•Ash Wolf• wrote:Oh my! I love me' such a cutie. You did a great job!
I will be keeping this lovely babe
Name: Ash
Oh may I be added?
I have such a great plan for this babe c:

Just a note that individual users can only claim one Nursery / Hatchery batch per month
    and you already claimed this babe here for your August slot, so you cannot claim this one too. You either have to wait until September to claim them (within max. 30 days after the batch was posted) or have them to be kept by someone else

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:00 am

This kiddo is super pretty! <333

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:48 pm

~Prophecy~ wrote:This kiddo is super pretty! <333

Aw, gosh! thank you so much for the kind words <3 ;u;

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:38 am

Ok so after a lot of thinking I'm going to put this babe ufa. For this competition it will be an unlimited impress me but there are some requirements. You must tell me what kind of relationship they have with their siblings.
Edit: Word minimum added and sibling personalities

here is samsons profile

Rose is the outgoing type. She's always doing something wild or pushing someone's buttons. She's a wild one. She argues a lot and is a realist believe it or not. She likes to read like her mom and is closorphobic like her other brother Solas.

Now Solas is the runt in the family. He's quite small compared to the others. He's very quite and calm unlike Rose. He speaks very quietly when he does talk and gets scared easily. He like to pretend the he is a mage and cast spells on his siblings.

Levi profile is here. He is their half sibling

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Relationship with Siblings:(50 word minimum)

Impress me!!!

Ends in a month so 9/21/17
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:46 am

Birthday: 22nd May

Zodiac sign: Gemini

Birthstone: Emerald

Likes & Dislikes:
Musicals
Apricots
Books
Cakes
Sweets
Science
Dragons
Dinos
Video games

Vegetables
Loud noises
Horrors
Being bossed around
Judgement
Maths
Dolls
Sad movies
Make-up

Favorite book:
Noughts and Crosses -Malorie Blackman

Favorite song:
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson

Favorite video games:
Crash bandicoot 3/Spyro the dragon

Favorite dino:
Triceratops

Personality:
She is really into musicals like her older brother Samson, she wishes to all living things on earth a good life, she focuses on any goal she sets for herself and nothing can stop her, she is extremely intelligent for a viscet her age, she has an enhanced intuition compared to most, she has an astonishing discernment and an amazing clairvoyance, some say she has a gift to be able to predict a small distance into the future, she has a great vision of everything and everyone, she is really loyal to her siblings and friends, her intent for her time on earth is to make sure everyone is happy and loved no matter the odds or the future, some say she is some sort of psychic being able to predict something before it happens, she wants to enforce justice and harmony on planet earth before her time is done, she will not tolerate lies, she will seek the truth and she will get it no matter how long it takes.

Where she got her nickname:
The power of this lush crystal stirs the soul like the heart of spring, symbolizing hope and the future, renewal and growth. It is a Seeker of Love and a Revealer of Truth, inspiring an ongoing search for meaning, justice, compassion and harmony. Called the “Stone of Successful Love,” Emerald opens and nurtures the heart and the Heart Chakra. Its soothing energy provides healing to all levels of the being, bringing freshness and vitality to the spirit. A stone of inspiration and infinite patience, it embodies unity, compassion and unconditional love. Emerald promotes friendship, balance between partners, and is particularly known for providing domestic bliss, contentment and loyalty. It was dedicated in the ancient world to the goddess Venus for its ability to insure security in love. Emerald is also a stone of great vision and intuition, associated with the eyes and sight, long believed to foretell future events and reveal one’s truths. It is a stone of wisdom, enhancing memory and increasing mental clarity. It combines intelligence with discernment, and brings to the conscious mind what is unconsciously known. Emerald also increases focus and intent, activating psychic abilities and opening clairvoyance. Traditionally it was used as a protection against enchantment and spells.Emerald has been a source of fascination and reverence in many cultures for over six thousand years, sold in the markets of Babylon as early as 4,000 B.C. It was a stone worshipped by the Incas, believed by the Chaldeans to contain a goddess, and was highly honored in all major religions for its spiritual power and beauty. Emerald was considered a symbol of eternal life in ancient Egypt, a gift of Thoth, the god of wisdom, and was a favorite jewel of Queen Cleopatra. The Emerald mines in Upper Egypt, rediscovered a hundred years ago, are some of the oldest in the world and were called Cleopatra’s mines for her love of the stone. Emeralds were also talismans of Aristotle, Alexander the Great, Charlemagne, and the moguls of India. They’ve adorned the crowns and royal jewels of many countries for centuries, and fabulous collections and stunning gems continue to be treasured and displayed by the rich and famous today. The pure exuberance of Emerald’s green color has inspired the Pantone Company, the industry standard for print, fashion, beauty and décor to declare “Emerald” the 2013 Color of the Year, describing it as “Lively. Radiant. Lush…a color of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony.

She shows every one of these traits, which is why her parents bestowed her this nickname, she feels as if she was sent to earth by the gods with the emerald markings by her mother to continue her legacy, to become the emerald of the gods once more.

Relationship with Siblings:
Raissa loves her siblings unlike anything in the whole entire world, yes they can be very annoying at times but she still loves them, theres nothing she would not do to protect them, though she gets along with Samson the most, she treats him like an absolute angel, she loved going to musicals with her brother and wishes to help him with his theater as she gets older, they both love rolling in the flowers when spring eventually comes around, on her 5th birthday her other siblings seemed to have forgotten about her special day, all except Samson, he surprised her with a emerald bracelet and tail clasp, which she has always worn since that day, they mean so incredibly much to her more then anyone could possibly imagine

Raissa treats Levi like the brother she has never had, the two are completely inseparable, they do everything together, they both love making jokes together to make everyone smile, they love each other so very much, along with her wanting to help her other brother Samson with his musicals she also wants to run a comedy show with Levi and travel all over the world.

She doesnt get along with her sister Rose very well, most of the time she avoids all contact with her sister, she loves her regardless but for her and Rose's safety, she stays away, the two have a complicated relationship.

She does love solas very much, she treats him with alot of caution, but he gets most of the attention from her, she loves playing around with him, although he is the runt he is by far her favorite sibling, he is a very special person in her life overrall
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:42 am, edited 13 times in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:13 am

Username:
Name:

Impress me!!!
Mark, it's super cute ^^
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:34 am

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Amelia
Relationship with Siblings:(50 word minimum)
~Samson; She adores his music, always enjoying listening to him sing and watching his musicals. She admires his passion for the musical arts and does her best to support him, even if she is just a little sister. She especially helps his musicals by helping paint backdrops and props, attempting to give him the scenery he needs to play the part the best he can.
~Rose; Rose is always a blast to hand out with, even if the two girls don't always get along. They constantly seem to bicker, but it's in a fond way. Secretly, she looks up to rose. Being around her outgoing sister seems to boost her spirits and give her an energy she normally otherwise lacks.
~Solas; These two are two peas in a pod. Though he may be the runt, she will always see him as almost a twin, the two youngests having been raised to act as such. They build off of each other, Solas always making her smile and Amelia's silent confidence boosting him as she supports his every action.

RESERVING THE ABOVE IDEAS. DO NOT STEAL
Impress me!!!
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:25 am

Username: ~Prophecy~
Name: Yaxha
Gender for Breeding Purposes: Female

Relationship with Parents:
Brenton
Yaxha feels much sympathy for her father. She is eternally grateful for all the things she has because her parents can pay for it. She doesn't talk to him much, and much rather would start a conversation with her siblings, but she will ask him about cars every so often. Especially near father's day. She will hang around him a lot, not enough to annoy him, but to make him pleased by her curiosity about cars. If she gets the chance, she'll start asking what things are and how they work. Yaxha will not only listen to her father talk about cars, but she will remember most of what he says too. She doesn't think it would be nice to just ignore what he is saying, and genuinely is fascinated by some of the things he tells her.
Yaxha always makes sure he knows that she appreciates everything he does for her and her siblings.

Adelaide
Yaxha shares her mothers love of birds, soft music, dream catchers, and supernatural beings. She also likes to daydream and paint like her mother. Those topics will likely be somewhere in a conversation between the two. Yaxha, however, doesn't really read a whole lot. She has read her mother's books, and her mother's favorite books, but she isn't one to read a lot for fun. She would much rather draw.
Yaxha was kind-of given her father's bad temper, but more of her mother's self control to combat that.
She has a bit of trypophobia, but it is definitely not as bad than with her mother. She too loves rainy days, and you might find Yaxha and Adelaide perched next to the same window in silence for a while, just them both looking outside, watching the ever-changing intensity of the drizzle or downpour. Yaxha could be found at the window watching storms too, and always promises her mother she will report back to her if it gets really bad so she doesn't have to worry. Yaxha and Adelaide have been spotted simultaneously trying to fix something out of order at the same time.
Overall, Adelaide has rubbed off on Yaxha a lot in terms of what she does and doesn't like.

Relationship with Siblings:
Samson
Sharing a love for classical music and the arts, Samson and Yaxha get along well. Yaxha would never miss her older brother's musical performances, and sometimes she even helps the Musicals too! Though she is still younger, she is highly skilled with a needle, and will help with fitting their costumes if needed, mending them if damaged, and even sometimes with help actually making/designing them! She will be there before the performance starts and will watch close to the stage incase someone needs an emergency repair, if they need her that performance. Yaxha loves going to his dress rehearsals too. She is practically Samson's number one fan. She more than supports Samson's dream of performing on Broadway- she encourages it. She believes in her brother, and will always be there to help him if Samson starts to doubt himself, especially when his bad wrist gets in the way of things.
When Samson talks about his plan of opening a small theater, Yaxha always begs him to let her help with costumes there in the future.

Levi
Yaxha doesn't really know Levi that well. She knows of him and things about him from her mother- stories mostly. She is fascinated by the fact that he is a brain surgeon and really likes the idea/is open to the idea of adopting when she is older. Yaxha and Levi see each other mainly on family get-togethers, mostly holidays. Even then they don't really talk much. Though Yaxha is usually pretty outgoing, she is shy around her older half brother and his girlfriend. To her, it doesn't really feel like a half-brother/sister relationship, but more of a "at your friends house and their awkward cousin is over and you don't really talk to them much but others do and they will make small talk with you awkwardly against your will" type relationship.

Rose
Yaxha and Rose are both outgoing. They can have a blast together simply just talking to each other and sharing random thoughts and stories. Rose may push Yaxha into doing something wild/something that will get her in trouble, but Yaxha usually stands against it most times. Yaxha doesn't like annoying others, and will end up annoying Rose by telling Rose to stop annoying someone. Yaxha prefers to stay out of any arguements Rose starts, as she likes to be neutral towards others/not take sides and make others not like her for that. Yaxha isn't much of a reader. She doesn't hate reading, she just doesn't read often, and thus doesn't understand most references Rose may make.

Solas
Yaxha is always extra kind to the runt in the family. She would hate it for him to think she is ever rude to him or mean because he is small. She would neved be that judgemental or terrible. She doesn't care if he is small, she just cares about his happiness and wellbeing. She appreciates his more quiet and calm tendencies. Hanging out with him is a nice break from the wild Rose. She makes sure that he knows she will always protect him and wouldn't let anything or anyone harm him when he is scared. Over time, this has lead to Yaxha not being afraid of bugs, as she is constantly having to remove them from the house before Solas sees them.
She adores playing pretend with him. Even though Samson's musicals are her favorite, she doesn't let Solas know this. She always goes along with his spells, unlike Samson and Rose, who tend to ignore them more often than not. Unfortunately, this has lead to things like having to stay still for long periods of time and go days without cookies/giving all her sweets to him. He may use Yaxha's kindness a bit too much, but she doesn't really mind. In fact, Yaxha has only encouraged this behavior by doing this. It also doesn't help that Yaxha has sewn up multiple mage outfits for him. She even has made one for herself, and frequently plays the opposite role of Solas. If he wants to be a hero, she will play the bad mage, but if he wants to be evil, she will be the one he is stopping- unless he takes a family member as an unwilling volunteer.

The Alternate Universe:
In my own little universe, Yaxha lives in the main world like the rest of my viscets currebtly do. Yaxha, to be specific, lives in the big city part of the northern kingdom of Mythos. Mythos is a kingdom devoted to fashion and they are the leading distributer of clothes around the entire world. To be the top distributor of clothing, that means they need lots of clothing designers and makers. The viscets use a rare breed of faes that help them as there are few left and must be protected from their also-rare natural predators. There are a lot of designers to keep new clothes always available, and so rivalrys are pretty common.

Pandora and her assistant Kai are widely known by any one who cares about fashion and loves sylish clothes. Pandora is a big name in Mythos as one of the top designers and clothing makers. She is a role model for young viscets who also wish to go into the line of fashion.

Yaxha is one of those viscets. For a long time she looked up to the two viscets and idoled them. She tried following in their footsteps, and soon found herself becoming more like them. She got her own work Fae even, and it has become her best friend. Yaxha is quickly becoming better and better, and gaining more popularity. She has even been recognized by Pandora and has met Kai, who has traveled to the city many times.

Yaxha has her own unique style, using animals and creatures as her inspiration. Her work Fae does what Kai does for Pandora: goes out for design inspiration. Except Kai uses mainly objects and scenery, where as Yaxha's fae sneaks pictures of creatures outside of Mythos. It is a dangerous job, as the Fae is not technically supposed to leave Mythos, as she sneaks out in Merchant carts.

Get To Know Her:
Perfect day out- what, where, with whom?: (au)
I would answer alone in my home, designing of course, but it does say day out... so I would have to say... still alone... but just taking a quiet walk around the city.

Favorite color?
Any type of deep, rich, royal purple! Especially purple clothing! It looks so nice with my green fur!

Favorite artist? (au)
Me! *blushes* Well... actually... I have looked up to the designers Pandora and Kai for a long time now. I am still only an amateur compared to them... but they are so great!

My greatest skill?
Drawing and designing! I have been told I am really good at nature portraits and clothing designing.

The most important tool in my craft or hobby kit?
THE ERASER.

My favorite household chore?
Laundry! Don't know why, I just love it a lot more than cleaning! Plus, toasty warm clothessss!

The prettiest object I've ever owned? (au)
An opal stone on a gold chain! It is a family heirloom, so the meaning behind it makes it even more beautiful in my eyes.

Favorite hobby/activity?
Designing, definitely. Or just plain doodling and drawing. I love drawing too.

Favorite perfume?
Oh gosh. I don't know. There are three custom scents I bought that I absolutely adore. One is a nice hot-cocoa type chocolatey smell. The second is like that good-smelling vanilla extract scent. The third is a sweet mint smell. I like to mix and match them!

Favorite household cleaner smell?
My lemon disinfectant spray. The smell of cleanliness. Ahh. Oh. Uhhh. I mean don't smell chemicals kids! It's bad for your health!

Favorite outdoor smell? (au)
Grass! In the center of the big city we don't have much grass, and the small park nearby doesn't really smell all too much like nature. When I get to travel around in Mythos, I love the country smell of grass.

My favorite articles of clothing?
Most definitely socks and mittens!

Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.)?
For sure thunder. Unlike my mother, I love the occasional rumbles during a storm. Plus, mostly everyone in the city who is out walking will take shelter inside/all the bugs who are outside find cover, so it gets a lot quieter and you can hear the rain better and overall have more peace during a storm instead of listening to them like every other night.

Babysitting story?
When babysitting once, I sat down and colored with a child for five hours straight with him while he talked his head off. I easily could have sat on their couch and ignored him, but instead, I put up with him.

The favorite picture I've ever taken? (au)
Ah. Yes. I don't have the picture anymore, it seems I have misplaced it. But it was of the city and night and the lights from the apartment buildings and street-lights were illuminating so beautifully. It was a great picture, I am still shocked I got such a good quality with it being dark out.

The hardest question a child has ever asked me? (au)
I know there was one that made no sense grammatically at all, but definitely "If light comes from the sun, where does dark come from?" I ended up making a few pieces of clothing inspired by that question. So thank you, small child, for helping me unknowingly.

What is my favorite fabric? (au)
Oh. Uhm. I would definitely have to say fur fabrics. They are so soft and I love including those in my winter designs, even though they can be a pain to work with!

Likes;;
✰ Playing mage with Solas
✰ Going to Samson's Musicals
✰ Drinking Hot Cocoa
✰ Fashion
✰ Sewing
✰ Clothes
✰ Jewelry
✰ Her Family
✰ Mathematics
✰ Giving small things to others to show that she is thinking of them

Dislikes;;
☒ Spicy foods
☒ Rude people
☒ Science
☒ People who try to take credit for good things they didn't do
☒ People who don't take responsibility for their bad actions
☒ Large Crowds
☒ Obnoxiously loud Music
☒ People raising their voices
☒ People who complain about what they don't have, when they have a hundred times more than they really need anyway.
Last edited by padaleckii on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:43 am, edited 35 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me