Based on Click to view
Artist ~SpotOnAppy~ [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #2283

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: foundation
Father: foundation
Username: Scarletfang
Show name: Taming the Heart
Barn name: Alejandro
Height: 18hh
Color: Silver Smokey Black Roan Pintaloosa (blanket and tobi) with khim overo
Genetics: Ee/aa/Zz/Crcr/RnTo/Lplp (Pat2pat2)
Breeding Info:
- Will always pass either roan or tobiano but never both
Last edited by ~SpotOnAppy~ on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2283

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:42 am

Username: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show name: A Thousand Times Goodnight
Barnname: Romeo
Halter colour: Rose Red
Pearl Colour: Green
Who's The Rose For?: His love and life Mour. Now, Romeo has a certain flare that works on most mares and stallions, because, you see, he doesn't care about gender or looks, he cares about personality, and Mour definitely has one. Mour is know to be sassy, rude, and cynical, or as Romeo calls him, "Spicy!". Romeo enjoys a challenge, and Mour's impossible attitude certainly presents that. Through out his incessant courting, Romeo makes sure to try everything to win Mour's heart. Helpfully it works, because he's been at it for like, 7 months!
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

💕 Stay With Me | Jack 💕

Postby L.V.L » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:39 am

ImageImage

╔═💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕═╗
    Owner: L.V.L
    Show Name: Stay With Me
    Barn Name: Jack
    Halter color: Surprise Me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
    Their Song: Pieces
    ╚═💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕═╝

╔═💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕═💕═💕══💕═💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕═💕═╗
    Story:

"Come on Jace! Get your slow ass up here now; you're going to miss it! Climb faster you goof ball!" I called down as I reached my hand towards Jace's, I watched as he was struggling to climb the vines that ran up our school walls and onto the roof. He gripped my hand and pulled himself up with his other hand also, almost knocking me off my feet.
    "Language." He said while trying to get his breath back, he rolled back and forth and then finally settled for his back to lay on.
    "Hush." I snapped and pointed upwards towards the sky. It was turning this amazing light blue slowly shading into pink, orange, and then this mysterious dark purple. I watched from the corner of my eye as he turned his head away from me quickly and looked up at the sky.
    "You told me to hush.... because of the sky?" He huffed and pushed me over on my side.
    I laughed quietly to myself while shaking my head slightly, I watched as a small flock of birds flew by us and I gasped in amazement. There were so many things right in this situation, the guy I have loved my whole life was laying right next to me - and yet he never knew it. It was a love hate relationship that I had with him, he never knew that I didn't like girls, so whenever he had asked me who was on my mind at that time, all I could think of was him. Those small meaningless moment where in the right moment the wind blew and his white hair would go all over his face and he would just sit there pouting and then seconds later he would flip it out of his way. Or the way he would bite his lip and flip his pen when he tried to focus on a story he was working on. Or maybe it's the way a lunch he would play his own weird music at lunch and dance to it, no matter who was watching and laughing.
    "What's on your mind?" A soft voice drew me out of my thoughts and I saw that Jace had moved over to the railing of the roof and was leaning against it, staring at me with a slight smile on his face, his brown eyes shown as hazel in the lighting.
    "Nothing. What makes you think there is something on my mind?" I said and placed my arm behind my back, sticking from my shirt was a small rose and I played with it nervously, slowly making my way towards Jace.
    "This would be a perfect spot for a date, don't you think?" Jace spoke and turned around; I saw his shoulders move up and down in a slight sigh and I looked down at the floor.
    "Someone on your mind then?" I asked warily, stopping just a few inches away from him.
    He slightly laughed and shook his head, "Sorta." He quieted down and placed his hands on the railing, "You?"
    "Ya... actually." I said quietly.
    "Oh. Do I know them?"
    "Yup. He has white hair and brown eyes. He usually dances really stupidly at lunch, but I don't mind that much." I looked up at him and saw that he has quickly turned to look at me with a shocked face. "He wears these white and greyish colored clothing, always has his hair in his face, and usually wrinkles his nose when he sees something he doesn't enjoy." I sigh heavily and pulled out the rose from behind my back and smiled up at him. "And he currently is looking at me with this adorable look on his face, and he probably doesn't even know it."
    "Jack..." Jace spoke and grabbed at my hands, holding them tightly. "Don't." He whispered.
    "Ja - Jace. I can't hide it anymore." I said and placed my hand carefully on his cheek, feeling the soft smooth skin, and I felt him take ahold of the rose and I let it go. He locked eyes with mine and we both smiled.
    "I love you more than you will ever know." I said and leaned closer into him.
    "Is that you also asking me to be your valentines?" Jace chuckled while leaning closer into me.
    I nodded and kissed him softly.

This story is the version of Jack and Jace in human forum.

╚═💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕═💕══💕═💕═💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕══💕═💕═╝

ImageImage
Last edited by L.V.L on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:54 am

Username: .Lyrebird
    Show name:
    Barnname:
    Pearl Colour:
    Who's The Rose For?:

//wheeze// res
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:43 am

Username: PuppygirlWillow
Show name: O'Lamour
Barn name: Casanova
Halter colour: Rose Red
Pearl Colour: White
Who's The Rose For?:
The rose is for his sweetheart, Lover. Lover is a year younger than Casanova, but the beautiful filly, now mare, had always caught his eye, ever since they were foals together. When Lover herself was used in a one-off breeding with a visiting stallion, Casanova's heart just about broke, thinking that he had lost his chance. The humans had taken the decision out of his hands! But it was a one-off, and ever since, the young stallion has been trying to get the mare to fall for him as much as he has fallen for her, smitten forever. Lover is amused and appreciative of his attention, and though not too interested at the moment, she finds her resolve waning ever so slowly...
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivalandar » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:58 am

Username: SketchingDragons
Show name: A Fool in Love 
Barn name: Akane (Japanese name which means brilliant red.)
Halter colour: Surprise me!
Pearl Colour: Surprise me!
Who's The Rose For?: For the gorgeous Lilly Belle. He was taken off guard by her beauty, and now he wants to introduce himself immediately. Though he's not sure how, but he hopes a rose might make seem a little more romantic. And well, she has roses on her, that may make it seem better right? Everyone likes a rose right?
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK
UUAcred
━━━━━━
Vivalandar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Username: endless fall.
      Show name: Put The Stars In The Sky
      Barnname: Mars
      Halter colour: eye color
      Pearl Colour: white
      Who's The Rose For?: sugar. that shy, and gentle stallion has stolen the heart of the heartthrob. mars swears that every time he can get a small, unsure laugh or smile from sugar that the stars shine brighter; his stomach does this weird flip each time. mars just wants to wrap sugar up, cause man oh man sugar's like a scared fawn sometimes, and mars would be lying if he said it wasn't endearing how sugar trips up when he talks. mars swears that if sugar's coat wasn't already red like velvet that he'd be able to see him constantly blushing. mars also has taken to bringing as many flowers as possible to sugar, because seeing him stutter and shuffle at the open sign of affection is just adorable. mars has noticed that sugar likes roses the most, and despite the thorns, he'll go out of his way to pick as many with his mouth as possible if it means getting sugar to look at him like mars put the stars in the sky.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Username: Me?Sarcastic?
    Show name: A True Prince Charming
    Barn name: Corazon (meaning Heart in Spanish)
    Halter colour: Surprise Me?
    Pearl Colour: Surprise Me?
    Who's The Rose For?: The ever lovely Apocalypse. As her name suggests, Apocalypse is a very fiery, wild and resistant. When Corazon first met her, he immediately fell for her saucy attitude and beautiful looks. He had always been good with the mares, which was one of the benefits of being handsome, so he thought it'd be a breeze to win her over. He couldn't have been more wrong. She resisted his advances and sassed him whenever possible. But this had no effect on the stallion. He's patient, working slowly and methodically until she finally falls for his charming-ness just as much as he has for her fire. The rose is simply his next move in this game of strategy.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Slots:
1. Image
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uni22 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:28 pm

Username: Uni22
Show name: Love what you have
Barnname: Wendy
Halter colour: red
Pearl Colour: dark green
Who's The Rose For?: The rose means that she is a horse with a heart of gold, although sometimes it is stubborn and grumpy, but she is a very good horse
🤗😝😋😄😊😁😀☺️😃
I LOVE UNICORNS ❤️ 🦄
Uni22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me