Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

viscet #1737

Postby _Alex_ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:40 pm

owner ;; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=28516
    name ;; Delilah
    gender ;; female
    owned as of ;; sept. 10, 2017

this is just a simple little viscet that i've been working on off and on for the past couple of days. their based loosely off a blue roan horse and the design off some of the plates my grandmother owns. and i promise you that timer is very wrong

simple comp for a simple design. i want you to find me a song or two you think describes this viscet, and write me a short little backstory for them. no more than 500 words and no more than three songs. prettying up your forms is great! but no extras please c:

this will end on the 25th.

Last edited by _Alex_ on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: viscet #1737

Postby magpiemochi. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:41 pm

WHAT A PRETTY BABY AHHHHHH so simple and so elegant at the same time ;u;

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:18 pm

IM HERE FOR SIMPLE DESIGNS,, RES
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:28 pm

name ;; Jake
gender ;; Male
song(s) ;;
Song 1
Song 2
Song 3
backstory ;; Jake was bred on a Viscet farm were he had been raised to be a companion in working fields. Jake is most notably known for helping out and keeping customers happy at State Farm and enjoys wearing very large khakis. Jake enjoys the sound of smooth jazz and will go out on his own to listen to live jazz bands play. He particularly likes the trombone. Overall, Jake feels he is due for a trip to New Orleans, Louisiana as he feel very entitled.
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:11 pm

name ;; Delilah
gender ;; Female
song(s) ;; :: Fireflies:: Hoppípolla ::
backstory ;;
Delilah had a happy, if unusual childhood. Her mother was a wild/feral vicset living in the outskirts of town, and her father was the companion to a well known businessman's son. She didn't want for anything, but then again, she didn't know what she wanted. She was a common sight in town. No one batted an eye when she was seen hanging around the park, or walking down the street next to her father. She was no one's, and had no one. As she grew up, she pulled away from her parents. She chose to be solitary, instead of living the lives that each were trying to press on her.
One day, she decided to travel. She went into the country, and the cities. She made her way west; she had always heard of the ocean and seen it in pictures. She smelled it before she heard it, and heard it before she saw it. The salty air was delicious on her tongue, and the roar of the ocean soothed her. When she crested the final dune, she collapsed in awe. She had never seen anything so huge or as endless as the sky.
She heard footsteps, but couldn't take her eyes away from the spectacle before her. A young man sat down next to her, he had brown hair that looked bronze in the setting sun. When at last the sun had set, the young man stayed where he had sat on the sand. He looked at her and smiled. She liked this young man. He stood up and dusted the sand of his jeans.
"My name is Steven, is it alright if I go with you?" he asked politely.
She nodded her head. Then they left the beach together. They spent the next six months travelling all over. At the end of it, she brought him to meet her family. At first he was confused when she took him to the large mansion, then realization hit him as he saw those who came running out to greet her. That was the last time she saw her parents, because she went with him to live on the tree farm he had inherited. This farm was across the ocean, a continent, and a two hour's drive away from the pacific ocean. This new life brought a sense of fulfillment and enjoyment that she hadn't known before. Even if she had to knock fruit from the trees, she got to enjoy the pie all the same.
Last edited by WolfWinter on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:58 am

reminder that this ends in three days (the 25th) at 6 pm CST

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:59 pm

name ;; Афанасия
(in English Afanasia, pronounced as ah-fah-NAH-see-ya
meaning
"immortal" in Russian)

gender ;; Female
song(s) ;;
Discrepancies - Foresight in Hindsight
Skylar Grey - Wreak Havoc

backstory ;;

Afanasia, has always been a fighter, even at a young age. She would always practice her skills in sparing matches, tournaments, competitions, etc. Every opportunity she got was spent practicing, homing her skills. She became known as warrior goddess when she was just eight years old, after she took down ten opponents all by herself. She was so confident in her ability to fight she dared all ten of them to come at her at the same time, and so they did. But little did they know the old saying "strength in numbers" wouldn't work in their favor against for, Afanasia was a master unlike the others.

Four of them didn't even get the chance to make a move. for she used her speed strength to take care of them quickly, then to have a little bit of fun. She was toying with them, dodging, blocking, sometimes even getting them to land a hit on one of their team members. Using her skills, she would train her opponents, though they wouldn't know till the end of the match, if faced against her. She saw it as a way to test her skills, see the skills of other fighters, and train them and herself to become better. Just before her final tournament at the age of twenty five, she sensed the presence, could feel the presence of an expert fighter. To her this came off as a surprise since all of the previous tournaments didn't have any at all. But this time there finally was one that can challenge, maybe even beat her.

When it was finally their turn to throw down the gauntlet. The challenger revealed who he was "Hello, you must be Afanasia, well, I'm known as Drax Leader of Legion, a group I created to stop evil in its tracks. And I'm here today cause I have selected you to join us and our case" Afanasia did not expect that their match would start off like this. "Are you seriously, inviting me to your evil fighting group in the middle of our match, the final match?" Drax just stands there as, Afanasia circles him.. "Why yes I am, If you join our cause, as capable of a fighter as you are now, we can enhance what you have acquired yourself several times over." Afanasia answers, while she makes her move, while Drax dodges, her every move. "Alright if you can beat me I will join your so called Legion." Drax pleased by this begins his attack. And after what seemed to be thirty minutes of none stop fighting between the two, Drax ended the match by gathering energy and collecting all of that energy into his left paw, the sec he detonated all the collected energy, a shockwave was created that knocked Afanasia, on her back. There she accepted her defeat, joined Legion. and became one of the most powerful fighters ever seen. The power she acquired from joining Legion made her become a legendary immortal warrior goddess.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:09 am

WolfWinter wrote:name ;; Delilah
gender ;; Female
song(s) ;; :: Fireflies:: Hoppípolla ::
backstory ;;
Delilah had a happy, if unusual childhood. Her mother was a wild/feral vicset living in the outskirts of town, and her father was the companion to a well known businessman's son. She didn't want for anything, but then again, she didn't know what she wanted. She was a common sight in town. No one batted an eye when she was seen hanging around the park, or walking down the street next to her father. She was no one's, and had no one. As she grew up, she pulled away from her parents. She chose to be solitary, instead of living the lives that each were trying to press on her.
One day, she decided to travel. She went into the country, and the cities. She made her way west; she had always heard of the ocean and seen it in pictures. She smelled it before she heard it, and heard it before she saw it. The salty air was delicious on her tongue, and the roar of the ocean soothed her. When she crested the final dune, she collapsed in awe. She had never seen anything so huge or as endless as the sky.
She heard footsteps, but couldn't take her eyes away from the spectacle before her. A young man sat down next to her, he had brown hair that looked bronze in the setting sun. When at last the sun had set, the young man stayed where he had sat on the sand. He looked at her and smiled. She liked this young man. He stood up and dusted the sand of his jeans.
"My name is Steven, is it alright if I go with you?" he asked politely.
She nodded her head. Then they left the beach together. They spent the next six months travelling all over. At the end of it, she brought him to meet her family. At first he was confused when she took him to the large mansion, then realization hit him as he saw those who came running out to greet her. That was the last time she saw her parents, because she went with him to live on the tree farm he had inherited. This farm was across the ocean, a continent, and a two hour's drive away from the pacific ocean. This new life brought a sense of fulfillment and enjoyment that she hadn't known before. Even if she had to knock fruit from the trees, she got to enjoy the pie all the same.

and winner!
    i really liked the way the backstory and the songs meshed together c:

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Thank you _Alex_! I had fun picking the songs, and may or may not have listened to them on repeat while writing...
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance