Khimaira Fresians #141 - Birthday Event by birch.

Based on Click to view
Artist birch. [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Fresians #141 - Birthday Event

Postby birch. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:23 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Foal:Image

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: You've Been Framed
Barn Name: Frame
Height: 16hh
Color: Steele Grey Frame Overo
Genetics: EE/aa/Gg/Oo
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass Extension (Ee)
Last edited by birch. on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Fresians #141 - Birthday Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:38 am

Slots:

normally he should be lighter in adult version ^^ grey horses turn whiter when they get older (that's why many people drew a grey foal solid colored but want it to get white when it is adult)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:31 am

NeriHyuga wrote:
Slots:

normally he should be lighter in adult version ^^ grey horses turn whiter when they get older (that's why many people drew a grey foal solid colored but want it to get white when it is adult)

Duh....sorry XD I wasn't having a good day yesterday in the 'thinking' area. So just lighten it to a soft grey or do I need to make him SUPER light?
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:36 am

Salute The Private wrote:
NeriHyuga wrote:
Slots:

Duh....sorry XD I wasn't having a good day yesterday in the 'thinking' area. So just lighten it to a soft grey or do I need to make him SUPER light?

no =3 dappling would be alright too
just mix some white into the fur :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:46 am

NeriHyuga wrote:
NeriHyuga wrote:
Slots:

no =3 dappling would be alright too
just mix some white into the fur :3

Sounds like a plan, I'll fix him all up in just a minute :3
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:40 pm

Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Halter color: Light Grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Nice Whispers :3: Spot: I LUFFS ME SISTER!!! Spot is fast becoming an awesome friend, and is a hoot to hang out with and chat to (even if we drive everyone else crazy! hehe) She's so happy and fun and gorgeous, and she's let me have the most awesome slots on her Khims!
Viv: Viv generously donated an item to a Khim that was made for me generously by Nikki for me, and did not expect or ask for anything in return, even though I offered. Also, she makes the best damn foals from the breedings I send, and she has an awesome eye for color.
Nikki: Nikki made me my beautiful shark baby, and she didn't even have to. Even when she was having a hard time this week, she was still checking in with everyone and being just plain and simple awesome. Thanks Nikki! I hope things are looking up!
Private: Yes, you! ^_^ You have the most awesome coat designs and colors, and just for me (personally), I really like your style. Also, you're always tolerant of my questions and silliness and I appreciate that, Mum :P
Neri: And last but not least, I wouldn't have met ANY of you if it wasn't for Neri, who is always up to explaining everything anyone could ever want about horses, and is always making sure everything is running smoothly, all while still doing her day-to-day activities. Neri, you're a superhuman, and thank you so much for creating GORGEOUS Khims, and being the base of what is an awesome community!
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:12 am

Owner: diamondfox
    Show Name: I Won't Pull the Trigger
    Barn Name: Gunner
    Halter color: white
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): eye color
    Nice Whispers :3:
    Well, I don't know too many people in this community, sadly. Maybe I'll get out there someday? I'm just too shy..
    Anyways! The one user I haven't forgotten is crazycookiemonster. Crazy gave me several slots with her(?) khims, so that I could get my first Khimaira! I'll always remember that. That was just really sweet of them and I still appreciate it. Plus, their designs are always so amazing?

Secondly, I'd like to thank Marsh (now allybrad I believe?) for gifting me my first ever Khim! That was so sweet of you, and I still really love her! I'm a sucker for pale colored horses like palominos and perlinos, and you literally gifted me one? So Id just really love to thank you for that!

Finally, I'd like to thank you for recreating this gorgeous Khim? They're probably a dream one now, and I'll definitely be begging whoever wins for a slot!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:28 am

PuppygirlWillow wrote:Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Nice Whispers :3: Spot: I LUFFS ME SISTER!!! Spot is fast becoming an awesome friend, and is a hoot to hang out with and chat to (even if we drive everyone else crazy! hehe) She's so happy and fun and gorgeous, and she's let me have the most awesome slots on her Khims!
Viv: Viv generously donated an item to a Khim that was made for me generously by Nikki for me, and did not expect or ask for anything in return, even though I offered. Also, she makes the best damn foals from the breedings I send, and she has an awesome eye for color.
Nikki: Nikki made me my beautiful shark baby, and she didn't even have to. Even when she was having a hard time this week, she was still checking in with everyone and being just plain and simple awesome. Thanks Nikki! I hope things are looking up!
Private: Yes, you! ^_^ You have the most awesome coat designs and colors, and just for me (personally), I really like your style. Also, you're always tolerant of my questions and silliness and I appreciate that, Mum :P
Neri: And last but not least, I wouldn't have met ANY of you if it wasn't for Neri, who is always up to explaining everything anyone could ever want about horses, and is always making sure everything is running smoothly, all while still doing her day-to-day activities. Neri, you're a superhuman, and thank you so much for creating GORGEOUS Khims, and being the base of what is an awesome community!

Congrats
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:04 pm

PuppygirlWillow wrote:Owner: PuppygirlWillow

Congrats

Yay! Thanks Private!
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me