Herd;; Outcast
Height;; 14.3hh
Rank;; Outcast(Mid-ranking)
Coat Color;; Palomino
Genotype;; ee Ae Crcr
Eye Color;; Chocolate
Bead Minerals;; -
Breeding notes;; -
Personalty;; Like the moon, and the stars that partner it, Luna is a shining star of a horse. While she doesn't have a herd, she quite enjoys being by herself, and unlike others of her kind, she enjoys the lone wolf life. She enjoys the night, and her coat, shining under the moonlight, often shows her wandering all over, exploring her world under cover of night. Finding a peace to the quiet, she relishes in the beauty of it, and while a deep part of her wishes she had another to share it with, she's quite happy in the meantime, wandering and walking, always moving and never stopping, waiting to find some sort of home.
What's it like?;; She doesn't like or dislike being an outcast- it just is. She enjoys her freedom and not having to worry about anyone else, but she wishes she had company. She doesn't feel the need for a full herd though, and is quite content with her lot as an Outcast.

This is a rather special adopt, as it's our first OUTCAST! I also wanted to test out our second mane option as well. As outcasts are rare, this will be a bit longer of a competition. I want to see some personality! You can write a story, draw a picture, or just explain it to me! I want to know how she feels about being an outcast. Can't wait to see your entries!

This competition will run for a week, ending on 8/2/17 at 12:00 AM EST
Last edited by Medd-Lee on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW #22 - Outcast - OPEN

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Name;; Luna
Age;; 8
Gender;; Mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Outcast
Height;; 14.3hh
Coat Color;; Palomino
Genotype;; help
Eye Color;; Chocolate
Bead Minerals;; -
Breeding notes;; -
Personalty;; Like the moon, and the stars that partner it, Luna is a shining star of a horse. While she doesn't have a herd, she quite enjoys being by herself, and unlike others of her kind, she enjoys the lone wolf life. She enjoys the night, and her coat, shining under the moonlight, often shows her wandering all over, exploring her world under cover of night. Finding a peace to the quiet, she relishes in the beauty of it, and while a deep part of her wishes she had another to share it with, she's quite happy in the meantime, wandering and walking, always moving and never stopping, waiting to find some sort of home.
What's it like?;; She doesn't like or dislike being an outcast- it just is. She enjoys her freedom and not having to worry about anyone else, but she wishes she had company. She doesn't feel the need for a full herd though, and is quite content with her lot as an Outcast.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW #22 - Outcast - OPEN

Postby Medd-Lee » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:50 pm

PuppygirlWillow wrote:Name;; Luna
Age;; 8
Gender;; Mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Outcast
Height;; 14.3hh
Coat Color;; Palomino
Genotype;; help
Eye Color;; Chocolate
Bead Minerals;; -
Breeding notes;; -

Winner! Even without competiton, I love your writing style and I can't wait to see the stories you will write!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me