Based on Click to view
Artist Kydashing [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1652 - Closed!

Postby Kydashing » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:49 am

A GA adopt coming your way! Stripes, triangles, Oh ky!
I say this cus' i have a love for triangles and stripes for some reason. Not always together, just in general...
BUT now they are together! Yay!

To try out, i want you to write a story or draw them with a friend of theirs! Or a rival!
I will leave you to what type of story or explanation behind your drawing. Just get creative is all i ask~

Mutations wrote:None

(Click for larger version :))
Colors

Code: Select all
[color=#737373]✪[/color][color=#4d4d4d]✪[/color][color=#331c2b]✪[/color][color=#eeeeee]✪[/color]
[color=#423fbe]✪[/color][color=#1a1952]✪[/color][color=#242446]✪[/color][color=#3d3c82]✪[/color]

Owner: Lil' Red Floof
Name: Lloyd Osborne
Viscet Gender: Male
Obtained on: 7/30/2017
Last edited by Kydashing on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1652 - Open!

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:06 am

Those eyes are like my favorite color blues! ;0
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanitizarium » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:48 am

Username: Daves
Viscet Name: Circuit
1 optional extra: (You may use this for 200 words or a head-shot.
Words would be a bonus to describe their personality more, or so on) N/A
(I made a random viscet because I don't own a Viscet haha
Last edited by sanitizarium on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

iripley - he/it - adult
hi!! im sanitizarium :] im
fairly inactive on cs but i
check in sometimes! pms
xtare always open ^-^
──────────────────
xmy art | Image Image Image
sanitizarium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lloyd Osborne

Postby mellow yellow. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:31 am

Username: Sweet and Salty
This viscet will be gifted to Lil' Red Floof
Viscet Name: Lloyd Osborne
Story:
A Helping Hand wrote:It was a brisk evening in the streets of Sienna, a small town made up mostly of small markets and large areas of housing, from near sheds for the poor, to full mansions for the rich. Lloyd lived in the housing in between, which made his walk a fairly long one from the market where he worked. Most of the time he was accompanied by his friend, Louis. Their conversations seemed to shorten their journeys to and from work. Though, as of late, Louis had been missing; he had stopped showing up for work and he wouldn't take his normal walks with Lloyd. His worry finally overcame him and he decided to make a visit to his friend.

His paws clicked alone the stone pathway, his claws pulling half of the rocks out a bit. He had finally approached Louis' house. Lloyd would meet up at Louis' home for their walk. He grew worried when he found that all of the lights in his home off, when it was only six o'clock. He softly knocked on the red door that led into his house.

"Louis, are you in there..?" He asked gently, as to not aggravate him if something was wrong. He heard loud growling behind the door and glass being shattered. That spiked his worry greatly. Lloyd looked into his bag and pulled out his spare key to Louis' house. (They had exchanged keys in case one of these scenarios would occur.) He quickly unlocked the door and stepped in. He hard to squint his eyes in order to see anything inside his friend's home. The growling he had heard outside grew louder the further Lloyd walked into his friend's home. "Louis..? Are you okay..? Where are you?" He called into the dark, his questions being replied with a fierce growl and a yell.

"Leave my home! You have not been allowed into this house! Who do you think you are?" Lloyd frowned slightly at the response. He pulled out his wallet from his bag, replacing the key in the process. He opened the small leather pouch and took out a series of sienna filtered pictures of them walking together. He held them up in the direction that he heard his friend in.

"Your friend. Lloyd Osbourne. We walk to work together and share chats. We've done this for years, my friend. Do you not remember my face?" He asked, worry sewing into the question like lace on a woman's dress. He could see a shadow moving in the dark room.

"My friend..? You do not know me in the slightest. You don't know what I have gone through. You will never know." He growled viciously, stepping towards Lloyd. "My mind has been split. I am a demon in a mortal's body, sharing it with the man you proclaim to know." He opened his mouth the spit another sentence out to the grey viscet venomously, but it was cut short when a shard of glass embedded itself into his paw. Lloyd quickly moved to his side, pushing the remaining shards of glass away with his coat. He gently took his paw and pulled it towards himself, inspecting the wound.

"My deepest apologies, my bear friend, but this will hurt.. please hold still for a moment.." Lloyd requested worriedly as he grabbed a pair of tweezers from his bag. He gripped onto the glass in his paw and pulled it out, making the clothed viscet whimper in pain. Lloyd apologized again as he bandaged up Louis paw. "You are healed." He looked up when he heard his friend crying.

"I'm sorry, Lloyd..! I don't know what came over me..!" Louis sobbed, covering his face with his paws to make Lloyd blind to the tears running down his face. Lloyd whined under his breath and hugged him quietly.

"You are okay. That is all that concerns me, Louis.. Though, you do have something to explain.." The asymmetrical viscet nodded to his friend. Louis helped to pull him to a stand.

"Yes, you deserve an explanation, and you will get one my friend. Let us talk tomorrow on our trip to the market." Lloyd nodded slightly, giving his friend another small hug.
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:51 am

bump
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:39 am

4 hours to go!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lloyd Osborne

Postby Kydashing » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:39 am

Sweet and Salty wrote:Image
Username: Sweet and Salty
This viscet will be gifted to Lil' Red Floof
Viscet Name: Lloyd Osborne
Story:
A Helping Hand wrote:It was a brisk evening in the streets of Sienna, a small town made up mostly of small markets and large areas of housing, from near sheds for the poor, to full mansions for the rich. Lloyd lived in the housing in between, which made his walk a fairly long one from the market where he worked. Most of the time he was accompanied by his friend, Louis. Their conversations seemed to shorten their journeys to and from work. Though, as of late, Louis had been missing; he had stopped showing up for work and he wouldn't take his normal walks with Lloyd. His worry finally overcame him and he decided to make a visit to his friend.

His paws clicked alone the stone pathway, his claws pulling half of the rocks out a bit. He had finally approached Louis' house. Lloyd would meet up at Louis' home for their walk. He grew worried when he found that all of the lights in his home off, when it was only six o'clock. He softly knocked on the red door that led into his house.

"Louis, are you in there..?" He asked gently, as to not aggravate him if something was wrong. He heard loud growling behind the door and glass being shattered. That spiked his worry greatly. Lloyd looked into his bag and pulled out his spare key to Louis' house. (They had exchanged keys in case one of these scenarios would occur.) He quickly unlocked the door and stepped in. He hard to squint his eyes in order to see anything inside his friend's home. The growling he had heard outside grew louder the further Lloyd walked into his friend's home. "Louis..? Are you okay..? Where are you?" He called into the dark, his questions being replied with a fierce growl and a yell.

"Leave my home! You have not been allowed into this house! Who do you think you are?" Lloyd frowned slightly at the response. He pulled out his wallet from his bag, replacing the key in the process. He opened the small leather pouch and took out a series of sienna filtered pictures of them walking together. He held them up in the direction that he heard his friend in.

"Your friend. Lloyd Osbourne. We walk to work together and share chats. We've done this for years, my friend. Do you not remember my face?" He asked, worry sewing into the question like lace on a woman's dress. He could see a shadow moving in the dark room.

"My friend..? You do not know me in the slightest. You don't know what I have gone through. You will never know." He growled viciously, stepping towards Lloyd. "My mind has been split. I am a demon in a mortal's body, sharing it with the man you proclaim to know." He opened his mouth the spit another sentence out to the grey viscet venomously, but it was cut short when a shard of glass embedded itself into his paw. Lloyd quickly moved to his side, pushing the remaining shards of glass away with his coat. He gently took his paw and pulled it towards himself, inspecting the wound.

"My deepest apologies, my bear friend, but this will hurt.. please hold still for a moment.." Lloyd requested worriedly as he grabbed a pair of tweezers from his bag. He gripped onto the glass in his paw and pulled it out, making the clothed viscet whimper in pain. Lloyd apologized again as he bandaged up Louis paw. "You are healed." He looked up when he heard his friend crying.

"I'm sorry, Lloyd..! I don't know what came over me..!" Louis sobbed, covering his face with his paws to make Lloyd blind to the tears running down his face. Lloyd whined under his breath and hugged him quietly.

"You are okay. That is all that concerns me, Louis.. Though, you do have something to explain.." The asymmetrical viscet nodded to his friend. Louis helped to pull him to a stand.

"Yes, you deserve an explanation, and you will get one my friend. Let us talk tomorrow on our trip to the market." Lloyd nodded slightly, giving his friend another small hug.

Congrats! You are the winner! Your writing was quite interesting and makes me wonder how glass could make him change his whole personaility (his friend). Good thing Lloyd was there!

I also saw you are gifting it to this person...i believe you are allowed to do this but ill make sure with Mint chip.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1652 - Closed!

Postby Kydashing » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:11 am

I got the OK as you did state you would gift it before i judged so all is good!

Congrats Lil' Red Floof!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my