Based on Click to view
Artist L.V.L [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #2042

Postby L.V.L » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:57 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: Mystical Beauty
Barn Name: Myst
Height: 16hh
Color: Black Grey
Genetics: Ee | aa | Gg
Breeding Info:
Last edited by L.V.L on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #2042

Postby jaques » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:31 am

Owner: Jaques
Show Name: Freedom Rains
Barn Name: Rain
Picture:
Story:
res?
Slot:
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:07 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: Siren Song
Barn Name: Melody
Picture:
Story OR art piece:
Slot: *Shifty eyes* Ok!
WIP
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Picture:
Story OR art piece:
It was a calm, quiet night, and the blue of the moon seemed to reflect onto every possible surface in the forest, bathing everything in an eerie and beautiful tinge. Myst walked along quite steadily, her breath fogging in the clear air, the small huffs and puffs of cloud the only sign of her passing. The combination of light and shadows lended itself quite well to her blending in, and she was happy to have it that way. She was already late.
On the dot of midnight, the mare drew up next to a small lake- not on any maps, and not often seen by living eyes. Letting out her breath, and lowering her head, she watched the opposite bank, and did not start when the figure of a beautiful woman appeared out of thin air. She moved without touching the water, smooth and quite slowly, not contact with anything of the physical realm.
She was here to be re-united once more with her beloved mare- her Mystical Beauty.
With a small pace and quivering nostrils, the living and the dead touched for a brief moment, and then the woman was gone, as if she had never existed.

(Word count: 198)
Slot: No worries (although I'm still not 100% positive on how breeding works, and can't get into any adventures to get stuff to get points to get a breeding XD)!
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Owner: Amseal
Show Name: The Woman in White
Barn Name: Narcissus
Picture:
Story OR art piece:
coming soon
Slot: yas viv, you already know you can have one XD
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Owner: tomijojo
Show Name:the arena ghost
Barn Name: spirit
Picture: you didn't say it couldnt be a horse or art? https://www.google.com/search?client=ms ... 7DaM-cM%3A
Story OR art piece:
Slot if I could possibly get a slot from the foal :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: The Ghost's Within
Barn Name: Ghost
Picture: http://www.dnevno24.com/wp-content/uplo ... 16md1g.jpg
Story OR art piece: I was walking home from school when I heard a whinny I love horses so of course I had to go check it out. The whinnying was coming from the forest. I was nervous about going into the forest because there had been cougars in the area but my curiosity won over I had to find this horse I had no idea why just that I had to. So I walked following the whinnying it seemed like the horse wanted me to find it. I walked for about an hour till I came to a clearing and standing there looking at me was a horse but it was unlike any I had ever seen before her body was white with 4 perfect black stockings her muzzle was back and her eyes giving her the look of a ghost. Her mane and tail where black fading to white. But what most hit me where her eyes they where amazing white and black I had never seen eyes like that They where mesmerizing.I named her the ghosts within or ghost because when I first saw her I thought she was a ghost she looked so out of this world. (197 Words)
Slot: Of course :D
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:28 am

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:59 am

Owner: dodie
Show Name: Sylvester The Ghost
Barn Name: Sylvester
Picture: wip x
Story OR art piece: res. does it matter what the art piece is about?
Slot: of course c:
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:08 pm

PuppygirlWillow wrote:
Picture:
Story OR art piece:
It was a calm, quiet night, and the blue of the moon seemed to reflect onto every possible surface in the forest, bathing everything in an eerie and beautiful tinge. Myst walked along quite steadily, her breath fogging in the clear air, the small huffs and puffs of cloud the only sign of her passing. The combination of light and shadows lended itself quite well to her blending in, and she was happy to have it that way. She was already late.
On the dot of midnight, the mare drew up next to a small lake- not on any maps, and not often seen by living eyes. Letting out her breath, and lowering her head, she watched the opposite bank, and did not start when the figure of a beautiful woman appeared out of thin air. She moved without touching the water, smooth and quite slowly, not contact with anything of the physical realm.
She was here to be re-united once more with her beloved mare- her Mystical Beauty.
With a small pace and quivering nostrils, the living and the dead touched for a brief moment, and then the woman was gone, as if she had never existed.

(Word count: 198)
Slot: No worries (although I'm still not 100% positive on how breeding works, and can't get into any adventures to get stuff to get points to get a breeding XD)!

Congrats! <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me