Based on Click to view
Artist |Angel| [gallery]
Time spent 21 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian - 2000 Tryout

Postby |Angel| » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:28 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height: 18.3 Hands [A Special Big Boy to be Ikran]
Color: Silver Lilac Roan [Heavy Purple Base] + Irregular Brindle + Irregular Bend-or Spots
Genetics: ee/AA/Zz/RnRn
Breeding Info:
Will Always Pass Agouti [Aa]
Will Always Pass Roan [Rnrn]
Brindle passes with 20%
Bend-or Spots pass with 30%
Irregular [Ikran] Brindle/markings can pass if Both Brindle and Bend-or spots Pass.

He's Doneeee! I'm in so much love with him. Sorry he's late for the poll, but at least know he's gonna get a home <3
Will had Special halter later, want to get him posted.

-------------------

Alright, finally getting this guy up. There is a series of Task for completing this guy.

1. This boy as many have noticed is based off an Ikran or Banshee from Pandora. I'd like to see a fitting name for him. It doesn't have to be Na'vi but since Avatar is based heavily on preservation I'd like for his name to have a meaning of Nature.

2. Tell me about your favorite creature found on the Planet Pandora and why it is. This creature can be any living thing on the planet Pandora, even the Na'vi or a creature not seen in the movie for those that have looked further into Pandora Wikis and such.

3. Tell me about your favorite thing on Pandora, why you would be drawn to visit the planet if you could. This could be anything seen in the movie or read in Wikis.

4. Show/Tell me your favorite scene in the Movie Avatar and tell me why it is your favorite scene.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Name Meaning:[/b]
[b]Favorite Creature:[/b]
[b]Favorite Thing:[/b]
[b]Favorite Scene:[/b]

End Date: July 31st, Yes a long time but plenty of time to get everything done.
Pimping and editing is allowed and Encouraged. Extras are allowed but please dont over do it with giant stories. I will have a lot of reading as it is xD.
Last edited by |Angel| on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian - 2000 Tryout

Postby paradise, » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:44 pm

Oh my gosh this is so pretty ;o; Outstanding job! <3
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:46 pm

I totally know what this is based off, and you did FREAKING AMAZING.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireIceHeart » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:00 pm

-slowly sneaks out with this- I love banshees!!!!!!
FireIceHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Slots:
1. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3609007

omg soooo in love!! *___* these are my absolut favorite dragons!
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:13 am

Omg I need him *-* my favorite of all of them!
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:54 am

.:Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs:.
Oᴡɴᴇʀ: .Lone Wolf.
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Stallion
Aɢᴇ: 2000 years

.:Tʜᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:.
Sʜᴏᴡ Nᴀᴍᴇ
"Ftumfa Txepìva"
["ftum.fa] adp.out of ["t'E.pI.va] n.ash, cinder
His show name means Out of Ash in the Na'vi language. I chose this name because his coat reminds me of a fire after it has no flames, and it's just the ash and cinders glowing and drifting upwards. It also keeps his name nature related and can be tied into his barn name.

Bᴀʀɴ Nᴀᴍᴇ
"Kxener"
["k'E.nER] n.smoke
His barn name, simply meaning Smoke was chosen from the Na'vi language. This name has fits with his coat again because of the brindling resembling smoke and coensides with his show name. His doesn't have to be complicated because Seze, Neytiri's Ikran name simply means blue flower.
i used this find his name in the Na'vi language

.:Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs:.
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ
I have a few favorites, for all creatures of Pandora are truly beautiful and fascinating. I love the Thanator for their power and cat-like features. I love the Direhorse, because it's simply a horse... but better. But my most favorite would have to be the Mountain Banshee, or the Ikran, especially the Great Leonopteryx, or as the Na'vi call him Toruk.

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Tʜɪɴɢ
To find one favorite thing in the great world of Pandora would be nearly impossible. I've always been drawn to Pandora, for it's natural beauty, and intricate wildlife. One of my favorite places though, would be the Hallelujah Mountains, and the home of the Ikran, and the Mons Veritatis, one of the largest floating islands.

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Sᴄᴇɴᴇ
It'd be easier for me to say that I loved every scene with a Ikran in it for they are truly the best creatures and I love them... But this scene struck something within, for the Thanator, whose name in Na'vi Palulukan means "dry mouth bringer of fear" shows that this creature is untouchable, and definitely something you wouldn't go near. But in the end of the movie, -spolier- she allows Neytiri to ride her, which would lead to her ultimate demise. This shows the heart of Eywa, and that even the most dangerous creatrure can show compassion in saving their home.

.:Tʜᴇ Exᴛʀᴀs:.
Aʀᴛ

Tʜᴇ Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
Caecus and I always ride at night, for there are less people we have to worry about running into... We are the odd pair, just a young boy and his horse. Caecus was born blind and was going to be sent to the wolves because they saw it as a weakness. I, I saw it as a strength, and so the night before he was going to be sent out, I ran away with him. From that day on, we moved as a single unit, and only at night. Wanting to increase my herd, Caecus and I traveled far to find a more rare Khimaira. Legend has it that there is a giant stallion with mighty wings.
Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to years, and then one day.. We saw him.. Well... I saw him, but Caecus smelled him before my human eyes could find him hidden among the mountains. From that point then, it became a game of tag, with us trying to catch him. Even throughout the day, we followed, never loosing sight. Then one day, we found him resting beneath a tree. Dismounting Caecus, I crept forward and squatted down near the giant beast. His nostrils flared and he stood up, and reared, his mighty feet striking the earth. Caecus walked up behind me and stared right into the beasts eyes, unblinking, as if he could see him. The wild creature calmed and I took small steps forward, one foot after the other until I came upon him. Looking up, I reached out my hand and whispered Ftumfa Txepìva. The bond was sealed, and from that day forward, we ran as a trio, hiding in the day, and hunting at night.
Caecus, my only Khimaira
Last edited by noreptiles_ on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:16 am

Marking this!
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:23 am

Marking this as well
---