Based on Click to view
Artist ABeardedDragon [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #9 - Birthday Event

Postby ABeardedDragon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:01 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

To win him, I want to know his story. Who is he? c:
Halter is optional.
Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ
Show Name: Charred are the Remains of a Wartorn Soul
Barn Name: Blas-Jäger
Height: 16.3 hh
Color: Black brindle with birdcatcher spots, khimaira fire, khimaira manchado
Genetics: EE/aa + dapples + birdcatcher spots + khimaira fire + reverse brindle + khimaira manchado
Breeding Info:
-Fire mane will not pass down
-Bone armour will not pass down
-Scars will not pass down
-Will always pass down extension
-Dapples have a 40% chance to pass down
-Birdcatcher spots have a 30% chance to pass down
-Khimaira fire has a 30% chance to pass down
-Reverse brindle has a 20% chance to pass down
-Khimaira manchado has a 10% chance to pass down
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian - 2000 Tryout

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Slots:
1. Image
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian - 2000 Tryout

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:16 pm

needs to be put up for adoption now
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #9 - Birthday Event

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:39 am

Owner: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: Soul Reaper
Barn Name: Shinigami
Height: 18.1
Halter Colour: None :3
Pearl Colour: ^^^
Story:

It was so hot... too hot. He shouldn't be there. But Shinigami didn't care. He needed to be there. His black coat blended in with the side of the volcano walls as he snuck across the edge, his mane catching on occasional rocks and ledges. Stupid mane. Sometimes, he wished it were made of Fire. Or air. He sighed, making his way to the fiery pit at the bottom, the lava bubbling. Why had he been so stupid? Why had he taken this dare? He sucked in his breath and prayed to whatever beings existed, and lifted his hoof. Suddenly, the fire exploded in front of him, and he gasped, being thrown back. The fire stopped, but a black creature still remained, its wings curled around its body. It carefully unfurled them to flap, revealing a half skeletal and half feather abdomen. Ribs could be seen, but feathers blocked it occasionally, and the legs were skeletons. The arms were feathered until the wrist, where they stopped, and began to create seared flesh spanning into bones once again. The wings were leathery and torn, the light of the lava shining through them, and protruded from the creatures back. The head was the most curious part though. It was completely on fire. No eyes, no mouth, and no skull, just fire.
"W-who are you?" Shinigami asked, and he could've sworn the creature smiled.
"I'm merely a demon." The thing responded reaching out a hand. "A demon named Kantor. I have a deal for you. See, I know all about your little deal, and exactly what you have to do. I also know that's impossible for a mere mortal. So I'm going to help you. Of course," he paused and a skull came forth out of the flames and smiled. Was that even possible?! "It won't be free." He finished, and Shinigami gulped.
"W-what is it?" He asked. The thing smiled again.
"I give you compete resistance to fire, and a... little makeover, immortality, and all you have to do is simply give me your soul."
"My soul?"
"Yes. You'll still be living, but you'll be living an empty life. And, of course, you'll be mine to subdue. I retain complete ownership of you, since I own your soul. Do we have a deal?" Kantor said, extending a flesh and bone hand. Shinigami thought. It seemed fine. There didn't seem to be any catches the demon didn't mention.
"Fine." He said, extending a hoof. Fire leapt out of the pool beside them, coming right at Shinigami. He screamed as the flames engulfed him, the fire burning him, but his screams ceased. He was still alive. He felt... great. He heard a crackling behind his ear, and turned to see his mane and tail made of flames, a row of skulls down his back. His legs now had bones of the Pasterns, and he could feel a new weight on his face. There was more bone around his neck. Inside, he felt empty. Emotionless. And he knew he could walk through the lava. Prove his "friends" wrong. And he did, stepping into the lava one hoof at a time.
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:41 am

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: Forgotten Warrior
Barn Name: Chief
Height: 17hh
Halter Colour: Can he not have it?
Pearl Colour: Same as above.
Story:
    Chief was a spirit made from the gods of fire centuries ago. Back then, many tribes were fearful of predators and other tribes attacking them or their animals. One day, a high priest of a village decided to put an end to it. The priest called forth the Gods of fire and the gods created Chief from a fossilised tooth of a saber-toothed tiger. It was infused with many gifts. The gift of intellect, the gift of fairness, the gift of mercy, the gift to understand many tongues and the gift of immortality were a few notable ones.
    Chief roamed the land, stopping fights and attacks everywhere. Though he couldn't be everywhere at once, he did what he could and the number of conflicts and predator attacks fell drastically. Tribes hailed him as a hero. He was worshipped wherever he went. However, as the years went on, seeing many come and go, he realised that this sort of civilisation is slowly starting to dwindle and there were people filled with greed after him to use him. Unable to handle the numerous capture attempts, Chief fled into the mountains, unable to return. With him gone, the last shred of tribal civilisation died. It was the end of an era and the start of a new.
    Chief didn't hate humans, he loved them in fact, but to prevent himself from being used, he had to flee. With such cynical and greedy people around, there was no telling what they would do if they have his power in their hands. Despite seeking refuge in the secluded mountains, Chief still made an effort to try and resolve whatever possible conflicts that might arise, after all, it was what he was made for. Whenever travellers wandered and got lost, he'd try to lead them back onto the road by mimicking the cry of a bear or puma to scare the travellers to go in the right direction.
    As time went on, he realised there were lesser and lesser people encountered. Chief decided to venture out and see what has become of the human race. When he reached the border of civilisation, he was stunned. The humans have since grown and created many contraptions and instead of tepees, there were buildings that reach up to the sky. This wasn't what Chief had thought but if humans have such intellect to create marvellous things, he assumed that conflicts were definitely lesser as compared to the era of when he was created.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the wild one. » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:39 pm

rp.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:24 am

Owner: KathrynKat
Show Name: Cracked SkeletonKnight
Barn Name: Blazing Scout
Height: 17.2hh
Halter Colour: Black with white dots
Pearl Colour: Fire Orange
Story: wip
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:24 am

Owner: |Angel|
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter Colour:
Pearl Colour:
Story:

Wip

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:39 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter Colour:
Pearl Colour:
Story:

res. w/ death's horse
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:53 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
    Show Name: Flames Flickering Within the Depths
    Barn Name: Tartarus
    Height: 18.5 HH
    Halter Colour: If anything, maybe a fire-theme?
    Pearl Colour: ^^^
    Story: "Cadmus, a famous Greek king and hero, killed the sacred dragon that guarded the spring of Ares on a quest from Athena herself. The goddess Athena then told him to sow the teeth, from which sprang a group of ferocious warriors called the Spartoi. The five warriors joined with Cadmus to found the city of Thebes..."
    Tartarus was never what people call a "normal" horse. His rare patterns and coloring had set him apart apart from birth. He might not have known it, but he was one in a long line of stallions, said to have been grown from the teeth of Ares's dragon, which Cadmus had killed long ago. When he was born, he had a beautiful, flowing black mane and tail. His eyes were soft amber and his coat only had a bit of dappling. He was named Hephaestus after the blacksmith God, because of his gentle, soft, kind personality.

However, as Hephaestus grew, he changed. His mane and tail began to fall out rapidly, his eyes darkened to a deep shade of ominous red, and he gained more and more patterning all over his coat. By the time he was three, you couldn't even tell it was the same horse. His Grecian owners were scared of him, believing he had been a curse from the gods. They changed his name to Tartarus and never went near him. However, they were too scared to kill him in case he was a curse that they needed to just suffer. They didn't want to upset the gods any more.

Tartarus terrified and was shunned by the other horses. The minute they saw him coming, they'd all run. This made it very lonely for Tartarus growing up. He didn't understand why he looked this way. He began to resent the other horses, and his owners for that matter. It's not like he did anything wrong. He couldn't help looking this way. He slowly lost his gentle personality, becoming cold and angry. Finally, he decided to become what everyone thought he was: a monster.
    He started terrorizing the other horses; biting, kicking and snorting at anyone in his path. His owners decided to get rid of him. They couldn't handle him anymore and he was hurting the other horses. They tried in vain to sell him, but no one wanted a scary-looking, aggressive stallion. At last, they gave up. They still wouldn't kill him for fear of the gods' wrath, so they let him loose into the wild. He never went back.

Tartarus traveled through the forests and field, fending for himself and doing whatever he liked. He lived in absolute solitude for years, and enjoyed it, until one day stumbling across a small village on the edge of the kingdom of Thebes. He began to torment the people there. Many tried to kill him, but they could never do it, although they left some pretty nasty scars. Tartarus had no idea why they couldn't seem to catch him, but then again, he didn't much care. Soon, the resident priest, who thought this was a devil sent by Ares, prayed for him to take the stallion away.

This got Ares's attention. He watched the stallion and decided that he rather liked it. He realized full well that it was descended from the Spartoi soldiers, who he, in part, controlled. They were grown from his dragon's teeth after all. Thus, he sent a ambassador, a fiery horse demon named Aithon, to talk with Tartarus and offer him a deal. He could either remain a mortal, despised and cursed horse, or become an immortal horse of Ares, along with some... other changes.

As was expected, Tartarus was at first downright scared of Aithon. The demon was one of the four apocalypse horses, and he was basically made of flames. After getting over his initial fright, Tartarus was a bit more than suspicious. There had to be some sort of catch, but Aithon assured him that there were none. Nonetheless, he asked for a few hours to mull it over. Aithon consented. After the allotted time was up, and after a lot of contemplation, Tartarus agreed. Aithon grinned devilishly. Immediately, the black stallion felt strange, like something was trying to force it's way out of his skin. Suddenly, parts of his skin began to fall off. It didn't hurt, and it wasn't gory. It was almost like dead skin that you'd scratch off. Then he felt extreme heat and burning sensation flare up on his neck and croup, but it subsided only a moment after, although he heard some sort of strange crackling behind his ear. "Go look at yourself in the pond over there." He ordered smugly.

Quickly, Tartarus trotted over to the water, and what he found nearly made him collapse. He had skeletal armor all across his body: along his spine and where his ribs were, on his head, across his shoulders and chest, and on his pasterns, both front and back. Although that paled in comparison with his new blazing mane and tail of straight-up fire. The flames licked against his armor and skin, but he felt no heat or burning at all. He truly looked fearsome beyond all measure. He turned to Aithon, who had walked up beside him. "How... what?" He stuttered. Aithon smiled once more. "The power of Ares." He said. "Now come along, we've got work to do."
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:48 am, edited 45 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me