Artist jesdar16 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

2000th Khimaira Friesian Entry

Postby jesdar16 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:19 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: When the Thunder Roars
Barn Name: Thor
Height: 17hh
Color: Silver Smokey Black Irregular Reverse Frame Overo Irregular Reverse Brindle w/ Khimaira Fantasy (Lightning theme)
Genetics: Ee/aa/Zz/Oo + brindle + fantasy
Breeding Info:
- reverse overo can only pass if over passes with 50% and has a 30% chance to be irregular (lightning)
- reverse brindle passes with 20% and has a chance of 50% to be irregular (lightning)
- lightning fantasy has a 10% chance to pass
- bracelets, necklace, and stormcloud are items/companions and cannot be passed to foals
- the lightning on the eyes and hooves can pass with 50% (similiar to dark pits flame around the eye)
- the pupilless eye can pass with 50%
- but the mane and tail can't pass down

thunderboy has arrived
this guy is sort of loosely based off of Thor from Norse mythology (HTTYD ahahahhaha) but is mainly based on lightning. and he's got a little stormcloud friend named Stormy awww

as you can tell my items/lining/edits are not very great but I still hope y'all like him!
Last edited by jesdar16 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⛈ When the Thunder Roars | Thor ⛈

Postby L.V.L » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: When the Thunder Roars
Halter color: None
Pearl/jewel color (halter): None
Picture: Giant Saguaro, Arizona

Story: (Thor: storm-weather god of sky and thunder | Zeus: god of the sky and rain)
"Brother, please. You don't need to do this." A pleading cry echoed throughout the room, bouncing off the metal walled room. Chains rattled and mice squealed as I pulled my arms from side to side, trying my hardest to escape. It was no use, the armbands were tightly strapped from my hand up to my elbow, only opening with a key. I made this place myself, for I knew there would be a time that a great evil would come and this would be the only place to stop it. I just hadn't realize that all those years of planning, all of them would fail and I'd end up in this position. The thunder crackled outside and the storm that appeared once all failed, banged against the roof.
"Oh spare me your plead." A deep voice hissed out and the mice scurried away into the corners, yet there was nowhere to escape. The single door that was in front of me rattled and clinked with locks turning, swinging open viciously with the loud bang against the wall sent vibrations throughout the whole room and slightly rattled the chains. My breathing was heavy now as I looked up to the shape that now took place in front of me, standing over me like a tower did to the earth below.
"Ha! I don't know need to do this?" The deep voice crackled in laughter. "You trapped me up in the thundering clouds for centuries,
what I'm doing for you brother, doesn't come near of the hell that I've been through." The shape of the man knelt down,
he had worn this black cloak that covered his face and yet he wore these snow-like gloves. "Thor. Thor, Thor, Thor, Thor." He tsk'ed at me while shaking his head. "You were always the great one weren't you, mother and father looked highly to you, they saw the next ruler." He slowly took off his glove and place his hand on the side of my cheek. It felt ruff, could feel the scars of the whips he once stopped when he was younger. He rubbed his thumb from side to side, and brought it slowly to the back of my neck, gripping tightly. I had closed my eyes for a few moments, when I blinked open, the hood of the cloak was off and I looked into the eyes of the shape that had a hold of me. They were these icy blue color with small little grey swirls, like clouds rolling across the sky.
It had shocked me, and a quiet gasp escaped my lips. I had barely felt it, but my eyes shifted downwards a little and my hand was placed upon his cheek carefully. It's fingertips moved in small slow circles and memorized the smooth skin under it, the sharp jawline and cheek bones; it was a maze of wonders. I reached up further and slipped my fingertips into his hair; my thumb inched its way towards the corner of his eye, and the under it. I made the slightly sigh as I felt the once smooth skin turn into a ruff, jagged area. I felt him tense his hand that still had a hold on my neck, but I looked at him even closer. It was a terrible scar that sliced across his eye and halfway down the side of his face. As I started to pull away my hand, he shifted and sighed deeply as he rested his head more into my hand; as if that was the thing that would fix all of this. He pulled me closer and closer to him, but it felt like hours until I could feel his breath hitting my face; our faces were just inches from each other and a small smirk appeared on my face when I saw him glance down to my lips and then back to my eyes. As we moved closer to each other, our lips were just about to touch, I could just almost feel the tip of them barely hitting mine... he chuckled.
"Your mother and father would never approve."
My eyes widen as his hold on me got tighter, it almost felt to be unbearable and I cried out. He dug his nails into my skin and chills ran up my spine.
"The yellow lightening eyes, the ones that shine brighter than the sun, shall burn the flesh off of the ones who have done wrong to you. All those people you hate, the souls you want to avenge, their attackers shall die." He whispered softly into my ear and backed away, staring into my eyes one last time. He pushed his hand away and stood up gracefully taking in a deep breath.
"What are you doing to me, for the love of the Angel please tell me." I pleaded. It surprised me as it did him since he stopped dead in his tracks. "I thought we had something! Everything tha --"
"The electricity that runs through your veins shall shock the ones you love whenever you dare to touch them. At the slightest touch it will send a sma --"
"-- that we have been through together, does that mean nothing?!"
"-- small voltage through their body and soon after the smallest amount of time, they will die. You will never be able to touch the ones you truly love ever again."
We argued back and forth, our voices trying to race to see who can go the loudest.
"The sparks at your fingertips will cause havoc across the valley with lightening striking at everything in it's path, it will set fires to the buildings of the ones who struggle to get by. White markings scratched onto your skin will appear for every soul that has been taken from its body because of the tragic things you've caused."
"I've always known that you were jealous that mother and father never approved of you, the things that they did because of me, I've never forgiven myself to this very moment. I sent you away for your own protection! Can't you see that, I was doing it because I lo --"
"DON'T!!" He yelled out angrily, whipping around quickly, his cloak snapped back. "Don't you dare tell me it was because you loved me! I wouldn't have gone through centuries of pain if you loved me. I wouldn't have felt like I was worthless if you loved me. I wouldn't have become this demon if you loved me!" His voice began to shake, with that he narrowed his eyes and glared this stare of death at me. "Enough of this nonsense." He straightened his cloak, placed the hood upon his head and put back on the snow-like glove. It all happened so quickly, within a blink of an eye, he was gone. The door closed with a rattle, locks turning once again. The wall appeared see-through in an instant, he was standing next to a lever with his hand placed on it.
"By the Angel, why are you doing this?" I asked quietly, mainly to myself because I never he could never hear me. The lever was pulled instantly and a loud crackle echoed throughout the room; the walls, the roof all began lighting up with electricity, slowly making its way towards the chains, completing the circle. It seemed like hours but it was barely seconds before I gasped loudly and deeply, many voltages coursed through my veins traveling all over my body. My mouth opened wide in a terrible scream, yet nothing came out. My hands tightened around the chains and I yanked at them, gasping for air, I cried out audible and inaudible cries and they echoed through the room.
"Please help me!" I yelled out, still screaming in agony. I raised my head up and stared in the eyes of the man who stood behind the glass. I could see that there was pain, but I guess it just wasn't enough. The power sinking in my body seemed to intense even more and I coughed a small amount of blood up, that splatted onto the floor. There was a loud bang, but it seemed off in the distance. I head flung backwards and a cry of pain escaped my lips. Soft and ruff hands now laid upon my face and a calm voice rang out.
"Shhh. Shhh. Thor, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, but I can't stop it. Oh my Angel, what have I done. Thor please stay with me." The hands now pressed against my body and the chain rattled as he tried to undo them, as he just tried to figure out a way to save me. "I'm so sorry. I love you." Was his last words and he pressed his lips against mine, they were soft and tasted like honey. I wanted it to last forever, I never wanted it to stop, but it was gone. A thud was heard and I opened my eyes.
"NOO!!" I cried out, yanking at the chains. The thunder roared over head, rain pounded upon the rooftop, everything in the room was electrifying . I cried out again and again, pulling at the cuffs with everything I had; for reasons that it felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside out and for the reason that my heart has broken. "ZEUS!! Get up!" I called out, staring at the voltages running through his limp body on the ground. Numbness ran through me as my body slowly started to shut down. I couldn't focus on anything else except for Zeus; how my life will be nothing without him. I can't feel my arms now; my eyes are starting to haze and slowly close. I don't want to stop staring at him, I didn't want to say goodbye, but I had no choice, my eyes closed one last time.

a few days later

I groaned uncomfortably, everything was still hazy as I slowly tried to blink my eyes open. I felt different. I felt the things that he had described, but I knew I wasn't be. Lifting up my head slowly, looking at my body I thought I was dreaming, I knew that this couldn't be real. But it was. I was.... a horse. I knew what I was without even thinking about it, my coat was a Silver Smokey Black with many irregular markings. I didn't want to believe it though yet I was memorized on how I appeared. And then it dawned on me. The love of my life was gone, and he is the reason I was this way. I hated him with everything in my power and yet my heart felt empty. Apparently I neighed softly and snorted in confusion as the sun disappeared but only in the area around me. Looking up,
I see this strange cloud. It was smiling down on my, no, it was more like a smirk; like the smirk I showed him when he was about to kiss me. I gasped and my eyes opened wide.
"Zeus?"

(finished with: 1'836 words)

Last edited by L.V.L on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 18 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2000th Khimaira Friesian Entry

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Slots:
1. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3652917
2. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3652930

- reverse overo can only pass if over passes with 50% and has a 30% chance to be irregular (lightning)
- reverse brindle passes with 20% and has a chance of 50% to be irregular (lightning)
- lightning fantasy has a 10% chance to pass
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:47 am

STORMY!!!
*whispers* I witnessed your creation...
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:15 pm

needs to be put up to adoption now
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:56 pm

done and done
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Emperor of the Sky
    Barn Name: Laxus Dreyar
    Halter color: Surprise me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me
    Picture: Crimean mountains of Ukraine
    Story:
      Living high up on the mountains and away from civilisation is always rather boring. Sure there were other animals and the occasional travelling heard of deers or horses but they never stayed long and were always rather terrified of him due to his....power. The animals were plainly afraid of him and would run from him as if he were a predator. Truth to be told, Laxus didn't mind it at the start but after a while, he did feel rather lonesome. He was a lone wolf but at the same time, he wants someone who would always be there. He was a walking irony.
      It wasn't until one day he was messing with his powers when an idea sparked into his mind. He started to conjure up a small rain cloud and with a blow of wind, the little cloud came to life. It was rather adorable and it doesn't say anything. It was sort of like a pet. It can understand Laxus and can bark like a dog. Not only that but it didn't need food or water as well - very convenient if you ask me.
      "I think I'll name you...Freed. Freed Justine." Laxus said.
      And with that, Laxus and Freed were friends. Laxus truely like Freed. He wasn't chatty and doesn't need to much attention. It is independent on its own, doesn't need any resources to survive and can fend of predators on its own. Not only that but it was friendly too. Laxus could ramble on and on about pointless stuff and Freed would still have a happy, energetic look on its face, always willing to here what Laxus has to say next.
    Powers:
      Laxus has quite a few powers up his sleeves but I'll just list a few.

•Lightning body
      Laxus is capable of transforming his own body into electricity, turning himself into a lightning bolt, whose size can vary from mere, fast-moving sparks to large pillars of lightning. He can travel from place to place at the speed of light and in this state, he is intangible to any possible physical attacks.

•Lightning charged attacks
      When faced with danger, Laxus is able to send electricity towards his legs to deliver a more powerful and deadly kick to any opponent. This has proven to be useful on many occasions as he has fended off many predators. His is also able to send electricity to his mouth to deliver a shocking bite.

•Weather manipulation
      One of Laxus's most basic yet powerful ability. Laxus is able to control the weather to his bidding. He can turn a beautiful sunny day into a thunderstorm in just mere seconds. With such weather, it works greatly to his advantage.

•Rechargeable
      Aside from resting and waiting for his body to recharge itself of power, Laxus is able to recharge himself instantly if he is struck by lightning. If he is struck by lightning made by him, he gets all his power back but if struck naturally by lightning, his powers increase by three folds.

•Lightning clones
      Laxus is able to summon clones of himself made of lightning to distract or attack the opponent. (Think of the shadow clone jutsu from Naruto)
    Personality:
      Intially, Laxus can come off as a good-for-nothing, arrogant, selfish grouch. It can easily intimidate others by just his physical appearance and many would tend to stay away from him. However, deep down under that tough exterior lies a far more nicer, light-hearted and serene Khim. Those that Laxus holds close to his heart will know that Laxus will do anything within his power to help a friend. He doesn't say much but he shows through his actions. Laxus isn't a very sociable Khim, he's extremely socially awkward in fact. All those years of living alone in the mountains might've caused that but he isn't one to rely on others, which can be a good and bad thing depending on the situation. He believes he's very independent and even is he does need help, his pride wouldn't allow him to ask for help.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: Just A Little Storm
Halter color: Surprise Me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise Me
Picture: http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/origin ... 95323_.jpg
Story: It was just a normal day Thor was walking around his mountain top home checking for any intruders when from above him he heard something it almost sounded like a little cough but when he looked up there was nothing there except for one little storm cloud. But he Payed it no mind thinking that it was just a normal cloud. He was walking back towards his house when he heard someone or something cough again he looked up and there was the cloud but he kept on walking occasionally looking up and every time he did the cloud would be there. So he stopped looked up and said hello when he did the cloud moved and turned to look down on him that's when he noticed it's face.it looked like any normal cloud except for the face. So he asked it what it was doing and the cloud said I'm looking for a friend so Thor looked around his lonely mountain home and decided that he could use a friend as well. So that's the story of how Thor the big brace horse became friends with a little storm cloud named stormy.
Powers: Thor has many powers to do with lighting but one of his favourites would have to be when ever there is a lightning storm he is able to ride on the lightning for him it is even better that flying the electricity in the air is amazing it makes him feel alive in a way nothing else can.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:31 pm

Owner:
Queen Chrysalis

Show Name:
Static Shock

Barn Name:
Uhonrus

Halter color:
White

Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Gold

Picture:
Dartmoor

Story:
The distant rumble of thunder had Uhonrus gazing longingly into the distance. The rain had already come, now all that was left to roll in was the power. He could feel the Electricity in the air. It was weak right now but as the storm came closer it would increase util his coat stood on end. The silver smoky black stallion simply stood, waiting for the storm to approach his excitement barely contained.

It seemed like hours before the storm hit and just when Uhonrus had started getting very antsy there was a flash of lightning as it struck something nearby and then the expected boom of thunder. He reared muzzle outstretched toward the sky and drew on his power making his entire body into a lightning beacon. With a crackle a bolt slammed down into his body turning him into a living light source for just a moment before the light faded and a giddy neigh escaped him.

Lightning formed electric rings around his ankles that crackled and danced. A similar ring formed around his ears, a halo of energy. A snort of surprise escaped Uhonrus as a small thundercloud cloud bobbed into view. Dark eyes full of content and a smiling mouth on it.

"Hello Uhonrus, you may call me Stormy" The voice manifested in his head as the electromagnetic waves translated into one. Uhonrus was still sightly frozen in surprise as the small cloud gently bumped into his head sending a tiny static shock into this skin. The dark stallion flinched, ears going flat against his head as the cloud bobbed in place still smiling at him. Lightning crackled ominously around him and the clouds smile seemed to lessen

Powers:

With too much charge sometimes his powers will work by themselves with unintended results. Such as the birth of his friend Stormy the friendly little storm cloud.

The control and manipulation of lightning
When he has enough electrical charge stored, Uhonrus can use and manipulate Lightning however he wants until the charge runs too low for the lightning to be stable.

Lightning Beacon
Uhonrus becomes a beacon for lightning, drawing it down and allowing it to strike him. It matters not if there are taller things in the area that lightning would naturally strike, this power forces it to ignore them. All Uhonrus needs s to stand out in the open. With a lightning strike his power of control and manipulation goes into overdrive due to the overabundance of charge. Which means more mistakes but the controlled parts are greater and flashier.

Electrically Enhanced Speed
Using his own enhanced speed and his powers of electricity, Uhonrus can push himself to speeds no other horse physically can. With a top speed of 150MPH the power slashes travel times in half. He only uses the power when it's necessary, such as a need to outrun a source of danger.

Electrical Telepathy
Using electromagnetic waves Uhonrus can read and transmit thoughts. It works whatever the weather though has a limited range of half a mile and has no use underground. It is mainly used to communicate with Stormy.

Thundercloud Manipulation
Uhonrus can summon a Thundercloud and manipulate it. Through this he can easily get a lightning bolt to hit himself with. There is a very faint possibility of creating a Tornado. He has never successfully managed to create a tornado just the right conditions for one.

Personality:
A mostly sensible young stallion, Uhonrus is prone to doing stupid things every now and then particularly when he's been hit by lightning. That's usually when all sensible thoughts go out the window. He refuses to use his size or his powers to intimidate others of shape, species or size. That always remains even when he's on a lightning high, being good to others is very a important thing to Uhonrus. He is naturally protective of those he cares for, taking on anything that hurt them even if it means standing off against something that may actually help them (aka the vet.) He often ends up daydreaming and that sometimes gets him in trouble when he's supposed to be doing things or keeping an eye on something. Uhonrus doesn't take too well to strangers, often being cold and standoffish with them.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 am

Will be extended to August 15th
jesdar16