Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by L.V.L

Khimaira Friesian #3 - Birthday Event

Postby L.V.L » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ
Show Name: Only the Dead Dance Upon Graves
Barn Name: Mahalath
Height: 18hh
Color: Smokey Cream Grullo w/ Dominant White, Birdcatcher Spots, Khim Brindle, Fantasy, Paint Fire, Ghost Markings
Genetics: Ee | aa | CrCr | DD | Wkit + Spots, + Fantasy, +Brindle, + Paint Fire, + Ghost Markings
Breeding Info:
- Always pass Dun
- Always pass Cream
- Paint Fire pass with 40%
- Ghost Markings pass with 40%
- Birdcatcher Spots pass with 30%
- Brindle pass with 20%
- Fantasy pass with 10%

Fantasy is based off of Sparky from the film "Frankenweenie" with the white base being the Dominant White
Last edited by L.V.L on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Fresian | 2000th Khim | Tryout

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 am

Slots:

x3 looks great
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Fresian | 2000th Khim | Tryout

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:12 pm

needs to be put up for adoption now
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #3 - Birthday Event

Postby FireIceHeart » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:34 am

Owner:FireIceHeart
Show Name:Frank'n'Weenie
Barn Name:Stein
Halter color: black/white stripey :D
Pearl/jewel color (halter): white
Story: It was a dark stormy night, Stein was stood miserably under a big tree as rain lashed down. Unfornuately..for poor stein..a large crack of thunder caused him to bolt..and in his fright he failed to notice the drop and ended up falling down a rather long hill. Waking with a jolt after a vivid dream of electricity and sounds, Stein felt..off like a loose sensation had taken over his legs as he pushed himself up to stand, he wobbled like a newborn foal. (because i can't think of anything! lol) He went on for days ..avoiding the glances of other khims around him, before curiosity took over and he sought out his reflection. Staring in stunned silence and shock. Stein realised he looked like an entirely different stallion..his grey coat now pale (as what he deems a ghost to look like) and the odd patch work job.. He never found out who ..had decided to turn him into a jigsaw puzzle ..but the fact he could give others a static shock amused him greatly.
Art:
Last edited by FireIceHeart on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
FireIceHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:13 am

Owner: Jaques
    Show Name: Wolf in the Night
    Barn Name: Winston
    Halter color: surprise me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise
    Story: wip
    Art:
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vak » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:12 pm

Owner: ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ
    Show Name: Only the Dead Dance Upon Graves
    Barn Name: Mahalath
    Halter color: muted gray
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): black
    Story: Perfection; it's an aggressively sought after feature for many, whether or not they admit to it. The thought of being perfect, unable to do fault, it's a temptation few can refuse to delve into. In fact, that's the taunting thought that crowded Mahalath's mind from the beginning moments he could understand the workings of the world around him. He, within himself, held the ambition of becoming perfect like so many others before and after him. Unlike the others, Mahalath allowed that need to consume him.
    His life panned out on a farm, one that bred and sold approved Khimaira friesians. He was just another profit for them, produced by quality parents and sure to do something worthwhile. The days passed torturously slow for him following his weaning from his mother. His fellow yearlings were far superior to his shy demeanor and runtish build. They grew together, yet never bonded. Their years together were few but the impact of them stayed with Mahalath for his entire life. Instead of friendship, he received mockery and indifference. In turn, he became a reclusive pleaser. Following a certain mark in time, his fellow generation were cherry picked and shipped off to who-knows-where, ticking down the population until only one remained. That one, you may assume, was Mahalath. He was not to the standards the farm was known for, and so was declined as prospect to potential buyers in light of better product at a much lower cost. Nevermind his spotless pedigree, that was an easy find, such an unconfident and awkward temperament would never amount to anything, how could he possibly perform under pressure when he couldn't even approach the only person he'd ever known?
    The entire life of Mahalath was spent on that farm, though he was put to use, it wasn't enough for his own standards. Never did he seem to please himself. Even upon his deathbed, the stallion never relented on himself. The lure of perfection and the life that could have been too enticing to turn away from. And so he died with a long and pleasant life under his belt yet nothing but regret in his mind, knowing he was meant for something more than what he'd done in his years.Of course the loss was mourned for several days, but business as usual eventually fell into stride again and set Mahalath's fresh memory aside. And aside is where it remained, never truly reflected upon following his death. No, he wasn't even remembered as the farm fell into disrepair and the owners were forced to abandon it - abandon him. It wasn't until many years had passed that his memory was disturbed from it's comfortable silence.
    He was arisen by a young girl wandering aimlessly over the front lawn, now so overgrown it was hardly recognizable. She didn't appear affected by the state of any of the run down plot of land as she sauntered along, hands buried deep into her pockets and her eyes running over the area quizzically. For no particular reason, Mahalath observed her as she went along, finding that he even felt inclined to approach her. A fair bit of anxiety still hung over him at the mere thought of such an action, but fora moment he felt as though it were a good idea. The girl wandered a bit, sticking her head into different areas much to the worry of her silent guardian who trailed along behind her. Eventually she came to an abrupt halt. Mahalath, curious, strode forward an extra few steps and peered over her shoulder to see the issue. Positioned against the main house's porch railing, shattered and barely clinging onto the frame were a few shards of mirror. It looked as though it had been left in a hurry and suffered the consequences of the abandonment. But the real focus was the image projected by the few remaining fragments. The young girl took up the majority of the reflection, starting about mid torso and showing just a few inches of pale blue sky above her head, but behind her stood Mahalath. He wasn't surprised at his reflection, having never seen his original self to begin with, but instead saw the girl's eyes locked onto him. She'd seen him.
    Expectations of frantic screams or sprinting off hit Mahalath as he prepared for the worst, but no sound aside from the girl's breathing came. She hadn't even flinched. An awkward staredown continued between them through the mirror for an unidentifiable amount of time where neither dared make the first move for fear of the reaction the other would give. But eventually, movement was granted to the girl, and she rounded on her heel at a cautious pace. Her eyes moved faster than her body, appearing to not want to risk breaking the established eye contact. When she fully rounded, an expression of muted relief crossed her face before being engulfed back into the quizzical stare. Here she was, in a strange place face-to-face with a mix match, ragtag sort of towering equine and she wasn't even fainting yet. Reluctantly she stepped forward, extending an inviting hand out to him while also shying the rest of her body away from him in the slightest. Mahalath, too, was reluctant, and did not mimic her approach, too unsure of what to do in the situation. The girl was persistent, however, continuing until she practically stood beneath the beast, gaszing up at him with knowing eyes.
    A brief contact was made - light fingertips over the space between his nostrils - before she spoke up, "You're dead.". It wasn't a question, more so a comment. Mahalath knew this to be true, but it only raised more questions in his mind. Retreating a step, the girl spoke again, "You're not the only one I see, but you feel so sad. What happened to you?". Of course, Mahalath could not answer her, to the question hung between them in the air. A few beats of silence befell them before her voice interrupted it once again. "It's okay to be sad, I am too. Maybe we can make each other happy." A light grin tugged at the corners of her mouth as she reached out her hand again, touching his neck gently. Thus began a friendship between the dead and the living, and to that girl, Mahalath was more perfect than any pretty pony you could find. He finally achieved what he'd spent his life pursuing.
    Art: xx

his owner may keep the art c:
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:48 am

ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ wrote:-snipped-

Congrats Love!!! <3

FireIceHeart wrote:-snipped-

Fire your RU will be 10'000 points or an uncommon custom, please pm Neri which one you want. <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me