Viscet #1508 - Open! by Shadow Striker

Based on Click to view
Artist Shadow Striker [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1508 - Open!

Postby Shadow Striker » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Heya! I'm super excited to be a guest artist! For my first design, I wanted to do something for pride month ^.^ There already seems to be an abundance of rainbows on cs right now, so I wanted to do something a little different. This viscet is based around the colors on the transgender pride flag!

User: Booklover789
Name: Arwin
Gender for Breeding: Male
Owned as of: 06/19/17

For the competition, I would like to know what their biggest secret is. I will mostly be looking for creativity and development! The word limit will be 800 words, but of course, quality over quantity (:
You can also have up to two extras, an extra being 1 piece of art (No comics or animations) or 500 words!
Prettying up is allowed! This will end on 6/15. I prefer not to give extensions, but will if you really need one!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3473151][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2842007&size=medium&format=png&rev=1496386266[/img][/url]
Last edited by Shadow Striker on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1508 - Open!

Postby Parasitic Rat » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:29 pm

drop
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phar lap♘ » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Username: ✕ Sorren ✕
Name: Avery
Gender for Breeding Purposes:
Their Biggest Secret: (800 Words Max)
Extras: res :o
phar lap♘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Username: Bailey-Boo
Name: Akela
Gender for Breeding Purposes: Male
Their Biggest Secret: (800 Words Max) Res with wanting to be trans but scared how everyone will react so he stays male but it really crushes him and he wants to be a girl so so bad but he's really shy and afraid ;_;
Extras: (Optional)

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:08 am

Username: covfefe
Name: tycho
Gender for Breeding Purposes: female
Their Biggest Secret: now being colorblind isnt a bad secret, but its one kept none the less. tycho doesnt want other people to know of his colorblindness, and instead keeps it to himself. not even his mother knows! the wordt part about it to him, is the inability to see his own colorful coat. he constantly hears how pretty his coat is and he always agrees and says thank you, but he’ll never truly know.
Extras:
Last edited by otis, on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Username: AislingNyht
Name:
Gender for Breeding Purposes: Female
Their Biggest Secret: (800 Words Max) He came from a different world! One stormy night he was running away from his human master when the tree he had taken refuge in was struck by lightning. When he awoke, he found that he was in a world full of viscets and free from humans. At first he's very frightened and defensive, still bearing the scars of working as an animal of labor, but eventually he opens up and accepts that this was meant to be and he's worthy of a new, better life
Extras: (Optional)

WIP
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:18 pm

dropping out, good luck to everyone!
Last edited by SnakeScales on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxImage
    Alexander, call me Alex - male - bi - dragon cave
    ♡s: drawing, zombies,
    Fall Out Boy, tøp,
    musicals (Hamilton, Heathers, BMC, DEH)
    kpop
    pixel by Selkie, avatar by me, my character/s
    xxxxxvery inactive on this site
SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Username: Ash Wolf
Name: Aslo
Gender for Breeding Purposes: Male
Their Biggest Secret: (800 Words Max)
Extras: (Art of him and Shiloh and Story if how they met)
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:01 am

I am the dark
and I am the light.
I am the moon
and I am the starless
night sky.
Fall in love with
all that I am
or please,
do not fall
in love with me
at all.
Christopher Poindexter

Username:
booklover789

Name:
Arwin

Gender for Breeding Purposes:
DMAB (Designated Male At Birth)

Their Biggest Secret:
Arwin's biggest secret is that he loves water. He doesn't mind getting wet or soaked to the brim. As such, he loves rivers, ponds, oceans, and rain...even though he likes to tell everyone he meets that he hates water. The reason why he lies about his adoration for the water is because of his past. His mother hated rain,and his father hated swimming - out of respect for them, Arwin wished only to continue on some small piece of their lives into his own, and decided to take the hatred of water and continue that line in his own life.

He's only been to the beach once, by himself, but he still counts it as one of his most prized memories. He adores the sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline, the cries of the seagulls in the air, and the salty smell of the cold ocean breeze. He loves every single thing about the beach, from the sand getting stuck in his pawpads to the way the salt settles in his fluffy fur; from how the water shines when it alights atop his crested mane to how the wind will whip his fur into tangles and knots. If Arwin could live anywhere in the world, he would voluntarily choose to live on the coastline, where water is always aplenty and the air is full of a flavor not found anywhere else.

Perhaps it's not the best idea to lie about this so frequently, he's thought to himself on many an occasion. If one lies about something for so long, either one starts to believe it or one starts to slip up and no longer lie about said item of question when it is necessary to do so. Arwin always just shakes his head and thinks back to himself, It's just one small, little white lie. What could it hurt to keep it a secret? He seems to just shrug and move on, always telling the next viscet he meets of his hatred of and distaste for water. He'd rather drink an ocean than swim it, he states constantly. He's been so successful at telling others about his bad relationship with water that every viscet in his area believes him - even his best friend, Ayra. He won't spill the secret for anything because he simply wants to honor his parents' memories...but when he's certain no one's watching, he creeps out sometimes in the middle of the night and stands in the rainstorms. He always darts back into his cave if he senses movement or hears someone up and about, but for the few moments of peace he has, he enjoys the downpour to his heart's content.
(447/800)

Extra 1:
Arwin came into the forest as an orphan. No one knew who his parents were or where he was really from. He was rather lonely, and wondered where he really fit in in this large, wide world he found himself in. As a kit, he was terrified of everything; where to go and what to do - all he knew was that he had had parents one day before, and when he found himself in the forest, he found himself alone. He stumbled down an embankment and nearly into the river, fast-flowing from the recent rains in the area, when a tail caught him and pulled him back. She was a teen, and seeing as Arwin was a child, he looked up at her and thought of her as an angel. "Who-Who are you?" he stuttered out.
Ayra smiled and flicked her tail, her eyes dancing. "I'm Ayra Arcelia Kondesu, eldest child and daughter of Prince Maccaulay and Celine 'Connie' Concord. Who are you, stranger?"
Arwin stuttered out a response. "I'm...I'm A-A-A-Arwin. P-P-P-Pleased to meet you."
Ayra curled her tail protectively around the kit. "Come along. Let's get you dried off."
"At your h-h-h-home with your p-p-parents?"
She smirked. "No, they're back at the palace. I don't like all the frills and money-filled vaults and golden statues and the like. I'm not into that scene. I prefer the great outdoors to the palace."
Arwin's eyes widened. "Your parents live in a p-p-p-palace?"
She smiled as she walked beside him. "Sure. My father's the pet to the prince. That also doesn't sit right with me," she said, lowering her voice to a mutter. "I don't like being controlled and dressed up in lace and silk and all that icky stuff. Ew."
"Why are you out here if you have a n-n-n-n-nice home to l-l-l-l-live in?"
Ayra shook her head. "I've tried palace life. It's too stuck-up and snobbish for me. I was born there and raised there, but I decided to go a different route than my parents. I didn't want to make the same mistakes they did. My mother started off as a wild viscet, and then fell in love with my father. She became tame and docile, and I don't appreciate that at all. I prefer to be by myself and live my own life, away from other viscets and away from the requirements of the palace."
Arwin nodded. He wasn't sure what to say. "Oh."
"So, where do you think you'll be staying? You can't possibly survive out here on your own, kid."
Arwin blinked a few times, unsure of where he'd go. "I...I don't know."
"Well, I live in a cave system over here," Ayra flicked her tail to the right, "and there just so happens to be a smaller cave in the system. Would you like to stay there until you find better lodgings?"
Arwin's face lit up. "Yeah!"
And that was how Arwin and Ayra became not only best friends, but forever roommates, too.
(498/500)

Extra 2:
As Arwin got older, he grew closer to Ayra. Never one to stray from her company, the two became inseparable, him trailing after her like a bright shadow. One day, Arwin decided to ask Ayra a question that had been weighing on his mind for awhile. "Ayra?"
"Yes, Arwin?"
"W-W-W-Why don't you have a mate yet? I m-m-m-mean, n-n-n-not that I'm asking, but, well...you d-d-don't have one yet, and most of the viscets in our area do."
Ayra stopped walking and stared at the ground. "Well, I don't think I'm really fit for a mate, actually."
"W-W-What?" Arwin was dumbfounded. "W-W-What are you t-t-t-talking about?"
She shrugged and started walking again. "Well, I'm not one to stay in one place. The only reason I'm still in the same cave system as I was five years ago is because of you. I couldn't move around with a kid following me." She threw a smile his way before continuing. "The other thing is that I don't really want kits right now. I mean, maybe someday...but definitely not now. After caring for you, I realized that I am not really fit to be a mother anytime soon. That's sort of was the nail in the coffin for me."
"So...you thought about it b-b-before me, then?"
"Yeah. When your parents are royalty, the topic sort of comes up frequently. 'When are you going to find a nice guy and settle down?' is a common question for me to be asked. You've never met my parents, but if you did, I can guarantee that the question will be uttered at least once a day, if not more frequently."
Arwin tilted his head. "W-W-W-Why is it so important to them?"
"Royal blood is sort of an important thing for them. Carrying on the family name is of utmost importance to them both. I don't blame them - I understand why they have the opinion that they do."
"Why don't they just h-h-h-have more kids?"
"I think my mother is pregnant now, actually. I'll have a sibling next time I visit them."
"Oh, that's g-g-great! That means you w-w-won't have to be the one to h-h-h-have kids, right?"
"Perhaps...but what if I get a brother?"
"W-W-W-What, he can't find a mate someday, or s-s-something?"
Ayra shrugged. "Well, sure, but...it's not the same, for them. Also, they'd have to wait with my brother, until he gets old enough...so...yeah."
Arwin frowned. "I don't th-th-th-think that's f-f-fair. Y-Y-Y-Y-You should be able to choose when or if - "
"I know," she interjected, huffing out a sigh. "My parents won't change their minds."
"Is that also w-w-w-why you stay out here?"
She nodded. "Yeah, partly, I suppose."
"Well, you d-d-d-don't have to ever worry about that with me around. I accept you for w-w-w-who you are, Ayra. You're my best friend."
Ayra smiled as she threw a paw over his shoulder, giving him a quick half-hug. "Thanks, Arwin. You're my best friend, too."
(489/500)

People will hold and admire roses so much, they dont ever realize theyre bleeding from the thorns.
Theyre so in love with something that they cant let go, even when theyre getting hurt.
loveactivist (via tumblr.com)

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Closed for judging! I will try to get this judged by the end of the weekend (:
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me