27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #1000 - Milestone Batch

Postby Mint Chip » Sun May 21, 2017 2:27 am

Winner wrote:user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=800461
name; Clara Lilium
gender; female
(form)

Win Date: 6.7.17
Growth Date: 6.14.17 (*own date for breeding purposes*)

Wow, 1000 batches. This is a crazy milestone to hit to me, but certainly a cool one to reach. So we thought since it's quite the special milestone that we'd release a very special viscet for this. This little viscling is a Fire Mane event rare & also has 2 other traits (1 uncommon & 1 rare). I'll have all the traits listed below, so you can see those. You'll have the option in your form to choose to keep this babe as PPS (which doesn't count against your limits) or to have it grown (which will count against your May adoption limit). So keep that in mind in case you've already won a viscet this month. c:

This competition will be a Pick Your Own Palette one because honestly I didn't have as many ideas for the colors myself & this makes this special babe all the more special. You'll be required to provide a minimum of 2 base colors & a max of 4, only 1 mane color (I'll pick the lighter and darker shades for the flame based on this), 1-2 "other" colors this will go for paws/horns/scales, & 1-2 colors for the eye rings (if you pick only 1 I'll select the second one as a lighter or darker color). Please provide either an image with the colors on it like this or list the hex codes (which must be colored & bold so I can see the colors c: ). I'll also be requiring a personality as well for this comp only as a tie breaker if I cannot pick between a couple palettes. No other extras; prettying up is okay but not neon text - Good luck!

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;

personality; (minimum of 100 words ; max of 300 words)

color palette ----
[list]base colors: 2-4 colors
mane color: 1 color
other colors: 1-2 colors
eye colors: 1-2 colors[/list]
PPS or Growing:

also forgot to add;; you need to add in whether you want it PPS'd or growing
    but again keep in mind if you've already won a viscet, was gifted one, or won an RU from a comp this month then you won't be able to have it grown. For forms that ask it to be grown that can't have it grown due to the adopt limit I will choose to PPS the babe instead.

adding in something else since I'm seeing a lot of it;; you can suggest where I place the colors but ultimately I will place the base colors accordingly to how I feel the design flows. and the "dots" on the currently black markings are not dots, they are erased spots so they'd mostly be the same color as the lightest color on the pelt. so keep in mind that I may or may not made those dots a separate color from the original base.

Mutations wrote: Fire Mane (event rare) | Smooth Horns (uncommon) | Armored Scales (rare)

End Date: June 5th, 2017 @ 6pm cst

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3462302][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/4623/f/2017/175/d/1/milestone_batch_big2_by_lindsayprower-dbdwjdu.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1000 - Milestone Batch

Postby Corvuss » Sun May 21, 2017 4:12 am

username; sschw
name;
gender;

color palette ---- Probably something redish/green or Gray/black with a brighter color
    base colors: 2-4 colors
    eye colors: 1-2 colors
PPS or Growing:
Last edited by Corvuss on Sun May 21, 2017 4:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxx

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun May 21, 2017 4:12 am

username;; true knight
    name;; arietta
    gender;; female

personality [287/300] wrote:arietta is the type to walk all over others without realizing the cruelty behind her words or actions; ever oblivious to her influence on how others feel, she can be rather crisp and blunt if those talking to her are not careful. she never fails to carry an air of jubilant confidence that draws others in and makes them long to befriend her -- but the venomous bite of her words and her attitude often chase possible friends away without her even realizing until it is far too late for any sort of apology.

arietta's unapologetic outlook on the world causes many unfortunate suitors to be drawn to her addictive poison of a soul, admiring her confidence and her pride despite the emotional agony her stinger-like words ensue and only drawing them closer, much like moths to flame. she uses the attention and adoration to fuel her iron-willed facade, hardly letting a single rude remark damage her -- outwardly, anyway.

despite being adoptive daughter to malloria, arietta fails to cling to any genuine love for herself like her self-absorbed mother.
    her facade acts as her only defense and her only tactic of intimidation; in her most intimate and private moments, she craves for some semblance of appreciation for herself; she longs to see what others see in her beauty. however, rather than open herself up,
    she clings to that cruel character and uses it to gain more attention, to make others love her until one day it may outweigh the lack of appreciation for her own reflection -- both mentally and physically. instead of facing her insecurities, she projects her hatred and frustration onto others, sucking the vibrancy of life from others and leaving a toxic stain in its place.

color palette wrote:purple / toxic toadstool inspired palette!
      base colors: (#FFFFFF) (#E7E5E6) (#7C5E68) (#502541)
      mane color: (#AA8AC8)
      other colors: (#43383C) (#BCB4BF)
      eye colors: (#6E5541) inner and (#2E2216) outer

PPS or Growing: Growing
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Mon May 22, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun May 21, 2017 4:13 am

username; ~Prophecy~
name; Zephyra
gender; Female

personality;
"I may be small, but I'm awesome!"
Zephyra is very confident in herself and quite daring. She is a power-hungry, money-minded, natural born leader. She can be very self-centered and narcissistic, and is greedy: both selfish and possessive over items. She is intelligent and very logical; resourceful and hardworking. She tends to appear abruptly, but is cautious with her actions. Zephyra is domineering, sly, and very clever. She is thievish and dishonest; devious and deceitful. She is disloyal and unreliable but can be helpful. Her "business" requires these traits, which she has perfected over time. One of the biggest things are that she has to be venal, independent, and not attached to anyone, which she most definitely fits those three things. She is rash and willful with a fiery attitude. Zephrya is mannerless and inconsiderate at times. She is extremely observant, and if it will get what she wants, she is patient. She is very businesslike, but yet very unpredictable. Zephyra is petty and irritable, and can get very troublesome and venomous when angry.

color palette ----

base colors:
      #796785 main body maybe?*
      #dbdac5
      #729289 preferably not the underbelly*
    mane color:
    other colors:
      #b4d1d5 #a9a9a9**
    eye colors:
      Inner - #99999
      Outer - #666666

pps or growing: pps

*just a preferred suggestion, which you can 100% change if you want!
** preferably more of this color than the blue one
Last edited by padaleckii on Sat May 27, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 18 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reed

Postby Lioashu » Sun May 21, 2017 4:15 am

info wrote:username; humerussin
name; Reed
gender; Female
PPS or Growing: PPS

personality wrote:personality;
( 300 / 300 w )

Reed is often described by others as a dauntless, determined, curious explorer who wants to see the world. She's fascinated by earth's natural wonders, such as the seven wonders of the world. She loves the feeling of mystery and discovery; she wants to make her name known for finding something, whether it'd be somewhere new or something hidden for thousands of years.

Whenever Reed isn't focused on exploring the land, she's lying somewhere remote while she observes the wildlife around her. Her favorite place is to lie on the beach next to a small campfire, watching the sun set and listening to the gentle ocean waves. It soothes her ever-burning heart, giving her a place of refuge as she lets her mind wander to calmer places. She knows she needs a break, and this place is just perfect for her. Many viscets would be surprised to hear about this, as she keeps it secret; they wouldn't believe with how steadfast she is.

On the other side of being an explorer, Reed is passionate and affectionate. She cares deeply for her friends, and tries her best to help them out of difficult situations or overcome strong emotional events. During a time she had delved into the heart of the land, she met Capricorn, mistakenly making him think she was lost. After the misconception was cleared up, the two became friends, with Capri making it his duty to protect Reed as the two went on. "I don't need a body guard!" Reed exclaimed as he told her about it, "I'm just fine on my own." "Even then, it doesn't hurt to be safer than sorry. And what's wrong with some company?" He smiled at her and she admitted. "Alright, those are some good points. C'mon, I think I hear a waterfall nearby!"

palette and other info wrote:color palette ----
-noted the comp edits, the placements are how I personally see it and can be changed as you may see fit.

-base colors:
#9E592F main body
#390606 darker markings
#FFAC59 spots on dark markings (optional)
#F8D7B5 belly

-mane color:
#FFAC59

-other colors:
#B75236

-eye colors:
#FFAC59 inner ring
#390606 outer ring

(self-made)

credit wrote:capri (capricorn) belongs to me. the palette was self-made along with the image.
Last edited by Lioashu on Thu May 25, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Sun May 21, 2017 4:18 am

username;
name;
gender;

color palette ----

Last edited by Divantae on Sun May 21, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Sun May 21, 2017 4:18 am

username; george washington
    name; abyss
    gender; female

color palette ----
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Twins » Sun May 21, 2017 4:20 am

username; ʏᴏɴᴅᴜ.
name; Yzabel
gender; Female

personality;

Yzabel is serious, honest, and gets straight to the point. She doesn't see the point in sugar-coating things. If you ask her a question, she will answer as honestly as possible, usually resulting in scoffs and rude glares from others.

Because of this, Yzabel is not very liked in her community. People judge her based on rumors they have heard, and nobody really takes the time to get to know her. Except for her books. She mainly just sits at home, reading them, feeling the pages, and tries to imagine what it would be like to have friends and be happy like those in what she reads.

Her only happy place, really, is on her soft leather chair, sitting down with a wide open book.

color palette ----
base colors: https://coolors.co/export/pdf/d3afbd-ff ... 8ac-407899 (please ignore the blue color,i only want the first 4)
mane color: White
other colors: https://coolors.co/export/pdf/ded7b4-7b ... 14f-f6c5af (only the first 2)
eye colors: Red

PPS or Growing: Growing, please
still a small wip <3 <3

Thank you so much for this opportunity !! <3
Last edited by The Twins on Sun May 21, 2017 4:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Twins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swoorny » Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 am

username; Swoorny
    name; Arya
    gender; female

personality; Arya is An especially very hot-headed female; She knows what she wants and If she does not get it, you can prepare for her heated temperament. Many say that she can be Like a bull in front of a red cloth, preparing to attack. For whatever Arya loves, she has a burning passion - it is almost impossible to get her down and cool her off. If She loves doing something, she does it with all her heart. She wants things to be perfect and does all she Can to achieve this perfection. Her flame never Burns low but always very high, not only when she is doing work, but in general. She is a Female who is noticed easily, she knows how to be in the Center of attention and how to get all eyes to be laid on her. She is quite charming, too, often has A soft smile on her face, and can make males and females alike Fall before her feet. She is a flame that you should Be careful when playing with.

color palette ----
      █ #FE735D
      █ #F57D7C
      █ #F79C6F
      █ #FEE1A8
      █ #D5554B
      █ #D5C7DB
      █ #9DAAD2
      █ #2D2731
      █ #53394B
Last edited by Swoorny on Mon May 22, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello I am Swoorny.
I live in Germany.
I love Horse Riding
And I own two horses
who are named
Stian (Haflinger) and
Scooby (Mini-Shetland Pony)

Swoorny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Sun May 21, 2017 4:25 am

...▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

username; funderful;;
    name; evidence - "honestly, i really don't have one- they just name me whatever comes to them."
    gender; male pansexual - demiromantic - he/him pronouns

personality; evidence is quiet, being soft-spoken and having the tendencies of a loner. he is private, rarely talking about himself due to being shameful of himself and his past. he is awfully shy, and if he does something wrong, he fears drawing attention to self . sometimes, evidence can be easily frightened and easily offended or hurt- he's prone to crying too, but it's rare.

despite this, evidence is very perceptive, cunning, and mysterious. he knows the difference between right and wrong, as well as his way around places. he can memorize maps, long lengths of information very quickly, and even secret languages. evidence is also secretive, holding the darkest secrets of many others- including himself. another knack of his is being able to identify and know many things on sight. he knows if a viscet is hurting emotionally, or if a plant is dying. evidence basically knows the world around him- and knows all. according to all this, evidence is pretty much good spy material.

another major trait is that he's merciless too, usually seething in his own shame when he attacks. he doesn't want to show pity, nor he wants it at all. evidence is also easily angered and bears a heart full of fire- and that fire is his recklessness and brash actions. the size of the flames of evidence's fiery mane shows how angered he is. the bigger, brighter, and hotter the flames, the more dangerous he is. speaking of danger, evidence is also vengeful and unstoppable. in the heat of a battle, he can go blind, only seeing that bright shade of red. when seeking vengeance, nothing will stop him. evidence is known to hunt those who have caused him pain for a long time- and once he finds them and strikes..

..no evidence is left behind. (300/300 words)

color palette ----
      base colors: , , ,
      mane color:
      other colors: , ,
      eye colors: ,

i would like this viscet to grow please!

...▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by funderful;; on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me