Based on Click to view
Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Growths #234 and #235

Postby Venatici » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

Growth for litter #18! Trying to help out Neah and dave by doing some growths.

--

All red. Residual white and somatic mutation between shoulder blades and hips.
Short fur. Flopped ears.
kk // ee // Bb // DD // slsl // AtAsa // SSp // mm // rr // TiTi // CC // gg // uu (Ll) (ff)

Black w/ red points. Residual white patch on chest in shape of heart.
Straight ear and half flopped ear. Short fur.
kk // Ee // Bb // DD // slsl // AtAsa // SSi // mm // rr // TiTi // CC // gg // uu (Ll) (Ff)
Last edited by Venatici on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š, ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—โ€™๐š ๐š’๐š?
๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ๐š, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•.

๐™ธโ€™๐š– ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธโ€™๐š– ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love โ™ฅ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay โ™ฅ rose โ™ฅ bark bark
bean โ™ฅ kilogram โ™ฅ giant rat

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Growths #234 and #235

Postby SynthSanctum » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Hey, how many can I adopt?? If 1, I want the right one, if 2, I'll take both. What's the price, bud?? :D
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
Sanctum
every pronoun
fire-breathing dragon
poet & illustrator
autistic and proud!

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ”xxxxxxxxโ”“
trade me!
pms ok!
fandoms:
Aviators music
Pokรฉmon
D&D
Wings of Fire
TBoI:R

โ”–xxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
SynthSanctum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sharkie. » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:33 am

StargirlLovesAnimals wrote:Hey, how many can I adopt?? If 1, I want the right one, if 2, I'll take both. What's the price, bud?? :D

These are both mine, bud!! Please don't ask to buy adopts when it says they're already owned on the post and the adoption center rules forbid selling. I love these two, (Dep did an awesome job growing them!) and they'll never be leaving my ownership. Before trying to buy adopts, try to read the adoption center rules and see if you find any open adoption competitions.

I'll link collar designs in a bit, Dep <3
hang in there while i redo my sig
Sharkie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:54 am

Sharkie. wrote:
StargirlLovesAnimals wrote:Hey, how many can I adopt?? If 1, I want the right one, if 2, I'll take both. What's the price, bud?? :D

These are both mine, bud!! Please don't ask to buy adopts when it says they're already owned on the post and the adoption center rules forbid selling. I love these two, (Dep did an awesome job growing them!) and they'll never be leaving my ownership. Before trying to buy adopts, try to read the adoption center rules and see if you find any open adoption competitions.

I'll link collar designs in a bit, Dep <3

As sharkie said, these aren't for adopt but if you're interested in adopting similar types of pets feel free to check out our main adoption center! We also have cats up for adoption too, for a complete list of dogs and cats UFA you can go visit the fanclub too!
      viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3097929&start=180#p107585104

If none of the current ones UFA catch your eye, you're welcome to get a custom! I can direct you in the right way if you need. If you want any more information on anything feel free to ask on the main page (located here viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3083148 ) or on the fanclub (linked above) or send me a pm! I'd be glad to help <3

@ sharkie - I included a small little heart in the somatic mutations so they match their sibling, if you want me to just mark it over so it isn't there lmk, and just update me when you get those collars and I'll either get them done by the end of today or Friday afternoon ^^ <3

|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š, ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—โ€™๐š ๐š’๐š?
๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ๐š, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•.

๐™ธโ€™๐š– ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธโ€™๐š– ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love โ™ฅ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay โ™ฅ rose โ™ฅ bark bark
bean โ™ฅ kilogram โ™ฅ giant rat

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sharkie. » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:19 am

Oh dear I didn't even notice the heart at first,, that is just too precious oh my gosh.
Could you add me once the collars are added?

Left: Nail - Female - Collar
right: Staple - Male - Collar
hang in there while i redo my sig
Sharkie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Growths #234 and #235 - UFA

Postby Venatici » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:48 am

Staff are now adopting these two out, so both are up for adoption!

Code: Select all
          [b]Name:[/b]
          [b]Gender:[/b]
          [b]Collar color:[/b]
          [b]Personality:[/b]
          [b]Favorite hobby:[/b]

Give me a name, the number of which one you're trying out for, and their favorite hobby! Their hobby can be anything cs appropriate, you can give them humanistic traits as well so something to keep in mind! Extras and prettying up is allowed!

They will end on the 9th, if any extensions are needed do feel free to ask, and feel free to send me a PM with any questions!
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Name:
Aaron
Collar color:
Braided Leather
Personality:
Aaron is an athletic dude. He loves being all active, for no particular reason besides the fact he can show of that brilliant skill he has! Some say he needs to become more of a gentleman and not knock down literally everything he runs past. Aaron loves to do anything that includes running, especially if it's a challenge or plain fun! Aaron always looks into the entertainment level when
he's trying something new, and if it's not enjoyable, than that's nothing but a pass on Aaron's part. But honestly, that actually doesn't happen much. Aaron loves a lot of things fun and so he quite likes a lot of stuff. He even found a way to make a bug crawling slowly up a tree pretty amusing.
Favorite hobby:
It has got to be soccer. He loves the challenge and the suspense in soccer! But he plays the dog version, since if Aaron is against a human in the way they play it, Aaron will literally just give up after a few minutes of trying. The dog version is pretty much the same but there are no penalties since dogs don't exactly understand how they work. Also, if you add a human to play it's automatically not, I repeat not, the dog version of it. I guess it's basically the half-dog half-human version, if that makes any sense at all. Probably doesn't but it's still pretty fun!
Relationships:

Aki
Aaron wrote:"I mean... he's cool for an utter goofball?"

Aaron likes Aki and all of that jazz, but Aaron just hates the fact that Aki seems way too energetic for his own good. In fact, his energy amount seems unreal to Aaron. And that coming from another energetic dude, that's pretty energetic. Aki's a nice friend to play some stuff with, like racing each other and such. But it gets out of hand when Aki just runs around like some sort of freak. Aaron likes his jokes too, but sometimes he doesn't exactly understand them and just pretends they're funny.

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Cameron
Aaron wrote:"Maybe if she'd talk more that'd be nice..?"

Aaron finds Cameron quite strange. He sees her always by herself or talking to what Aaron figured out was Cam's crush, Storm. Aaron honestly can't help but laugh when he thinks about that. Aaron has talked to Cameron probably once or twice, but he barely knows much about Cameron, like how she's Aki's daughter. Aaron wonders how such a goofball and energetic large fluff ball could have a quiet female as their daughter. But the world is strange, so I guess Aaron shouldn't really judge it that much.

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Masaru
Aaron wrote:"Yeah yeah, he's cool!"

Masaru is probably Aaron's favourite out of all of them. Masaru is just a sweet, fun dog who loves the taste of victory, and Aaron loves that about him! They both share similar interests, and Masaru enjoys playing with Aaron. The only thing is, Aaron hates how Masaru and Idris are best buds, not himself and Masaru. Like, come on? Why would a dog choose a cat, out of all things, to be his best friend? Some say Aaron's just jealous, but Aaron tries to deny the fact even though he actually is.

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Romeo
Aaron wrote:"Oh my gosh no."

Romeo is basically Aaron's second worst enemy. The first? That'll be seen later. But Aaron hates Romeo, a lot. And Aaron is convinced that Romeo hates him back. Aaron just hates the way Romeo shows off in his annoying way. Aaron doesn't even understand how Romeo and Merlin are mates... or maybe they aren't. But that doesn't matter. Aaron also just hates how Romeo just tries to be better than everyone. Talk about ignorant.

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Alex-Right
Aaron wrote:"He's like my uncle that's not my uncle I guess!"

Aaron sees Alex as some sort of role model. Even though they're different, Alex likes to help out Aaron when he's having trouble on something. Aaron's energetic personality doesn't go well with Alex's calm one though, so sometimes their personalities just clash. Aaron still admires Alex's wisdom though, and it inspires him. Aaron also likes asking about Alex's relationship with Brianin, but Alex doesn't exactly answer a whole lot of Aaron's nosy questions.

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Erin
Aaron wrote:"Competitive, much?"

Aaron thinks Erin is cool and all, but Aaron feels as if Erin is overly competitive. Almost like a female version of.. Romeo. Ugh. Aaron feels they could've been friends if Erin wasn't so rude when it comes to stuff like being the leader! I mean, even their names sound similar but Erin just has to mess up a possible friendship!

I'm done. I quit. Rip
Last edited by womp womp on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:32 am, edited 11 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Name:
Kinlay
Collar color:
Water blue, with a fish charm and little jewels of some sort
Personality:
A sweet heart of a gal, she seems to almost have the qualities of a human Southern Belle. When she talks to her dog and cat friends, they often say her voice is sweet and accented in a sort of way. She has a gentle soul, and is quite the intelligent bean. She enjoys the feel of the water and the wind, and seems to harbor a love of pups and even kittens, and also foals.
Favorite hobby:
As odd as this may sound, she loves to dive into the lake the family has (man made) and fetch any tennis or golf balls that may end up in there. As a natural quality of a dog, her love of balls of course helps in this. She also appears to have some sort of retrieving breed in her, and therefore she has the instinct to go get things out of the water.

(may or may not do relation with 235)

Thoughts on the others (Relationships?)

Shion (#22)
"Well, I think he's pretty cool for something a little smaller then myself. He seems like quite a good parent, as his two children seem so nice and have grown up so great. I like to think he's kind, but I've seen he can get a bit snippy and snappy with others saying things....bad or untoward, when speaking to or about Nezumi...I would not want to get on his bad side."

Merlin (#47)
"He seems....kind of shy and nervous, I am not so sure about him. He's usually nearby Hiroki, and always seems to be hiding behind him. If Hiroki wants it, he'll force him in front of him, but usually Merlin just goes right back where he was..."

Ikarus (#43)
"He's a very cool dog. He seems to be on the smaller side, just like Shion, but he's friendly and playful. Of course, there are the times he wants to be alone with Tomi...But, otherwise, he'll come play with me when I give an invitation. Never when I don't, though."

Jessica (#45)
"She's a very lovely lady. She has a son, Akihiko, and he and I get along pretty well, and sometimes I'll see Jessica smiling softly at us. Must be the result of being a mother, I guess. She'll sometimes tell me stories, of her life and her father Shino, how they were as pups and how he treated them, and even get Fushimi to talk to me too. I kind of like that about her."

Hiroki (#49?)
"He's the one of the pair of Hiroki and Merlin that I really like. He's like a big fluffy teddy bear, and just as sweet. He likes to talk, a lot, but usually the things he'll say can be pretty interesting. I also like his stories."

Nezumi (#51)
"He seems almost cold to strangers at times, maybe a result of something the humans that used to own him had done, or another dog out there on the street...However, i notice how he watches Shion with soft eyes. I guess he's so-so."

Fushimi (#70)
"He's...a hard one to deal with, sometimes. He seems to almost think he's higher then other dogs, but when he's around Jessica you can see the better side of him. At those times, I think I like him a lot."

Chester (#97, Holiday)
"Well, he's a little hyper and totally into the water and retrieving and things. Since I really like the water as well, i feel he may be a kindred spirit. I feel like he either likes me, or likes that other dog he was with at the shelter, as in like-like. Either way, all I want right now is someone who will talk and listen about the water, and that's him."

Brianin (#101)
"She likes hunting, and she likes birds. She also has this mate, and it's pretty cute to see how they are. Anyhow, I kind of like her, but she seems to be best friends with Sallie, other then Alex."

Sallie (#112)
"She and her mate are good together. Well, I mean, I assume they'll be mates one day, they haven't had pups or anything. Anyhow, she is quite quick at running, and usually leaves me and the others behind, but she'll wait for Brianin...I wish I had a best friend like that..."

Moses and Natsuo (#197 and 198)
"Well, Moses is the one that does most of the talking. I like his voice, but it's not a crush sort of thing but rather that it's... soothing, I guess? Natsuo, on the other hand, er paw, has a nice brown and red coat, and he has kind eyes. While he is more quiet then his brother, his voice is even more soothing then Moses when he talks, so I like it a lot too."

Hirotomi (#216)
"A very much smaller dog, I'm always a little worried I won't notice him and might step on him. He's cute, but seems more concerned with Ikarus then any of the other dogs. They definitely like each other."

Hanson (#218)
"He's a tough looking dog, and being so big seems to scare others off a lot. However, he's quite relaxed and kind hearted, a gentle giant of a soul. I like how he tends to look about his feet, as if being extra careful he won't step on anyone else. Of course, he'll run into things this way...Ouch."

Akihiko (#224)
"A kind young male, his mother must have had a good influence on him. Although Fushimi isn't his father, he seems to like the male, and I can sometimes see why when the three are together. He's a good dog, and he wears a nice harness too. I think he might like Paintball, or Survival games, he talks about them a lot."

Aleksander and Elda Lucia (#249 and 251)
"Aleksander is a pretty swell dog. I think he likes Moses and Natsuo a lot, but those two seem to have crushes from another family. Anyhow! He's fun to be around, and quite considerate of his sister. Elda, on the other paw, is...quite pretty, I have to say. I...may or may not kind of like her....Don't judge me!"

Azusa (#33)
"Well, he is a cat...However, he seems to keep to himself or spend as much time around Jasper or Carlita as possible, so doesn't really bother me one bit."

Carlita (#48)
"I guess, for a cat, she seems to be pretty chill. She tends to really only associate with her son or Azusa, aside from the humans she had pledged her love and loyalty too."

Jasper Pyrros (#65)
"I mean, he's pretty cool, for a cat...He leaves me alone and gives me my space when I need it, but also talks to me when I need that as well."

Tonka (#94)
"He's....alright, I guess? When he's sees that dog friend of his, he can get a bit hyper and overexcited. However, aside from that he is playful and gives me a good run for my money when running. He only approaches me when I want to be played with."

Manny (#121)
"He's...got an odd tail. I really don't know what to think of him, as he seems to mostly ignore me and such. He seems to only want to associate with that cat Vines, or female cats, like Ptichka. I think they like each other..."

Ptichka (#147)
"Well, she's really pretty, for a cat. And while her friend Manny ignores me, she herself is quite considerate and will come over to speak to me when ever she thinks to."

Maxine (2 different numbers on her...)
"I...honestly do not know. She always skitters away when she sees me, I honestly believe she thinks I'll eat her or something...I guess she's just a bit of a nervous type."

[Alright, this is prob gonna get long...
Also, probably should've just done those in her family, but whatever.
Family will be on the page, when I figure it out, but only if I get her!)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokรฉmon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Lady Trashbag:. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:10 pm

Res
"๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ฐ๐’ฉ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’..."

"๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“…๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ?"

โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ

~My Characters~
~To Do List~

On semi-hiatus
.:Lady Trashbag:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:33 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

Username: SpeednGrace
    Name: A Pocketful of Glitter // Shimmer
    Collar: x
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Personality:

Shimmer is a highly energetic and wild spirited female, She tends to be adorably sweet and loves helping others, even if she's not sure how to. She's is highly friendly and extroverted but can come off as being a bit shy and introverted when making new friends, but as soon as she knows your name she'll be back to her normal self. This can lead her to be naive and too trusting of others, which can often leave her feeling betrayed. She loves to explore and to run and run and run. She's a little sweetheart but if she doesn't agree with what your saying she can be very stubborn and argumentative. The little misses can sometimes act like a spoilt little brat if she doesn't get what she wants.

Favorite hobby:

We tried to stay true to some of the breeds of her parent's heritage would do. Firstly, we tried her off with sled pulling, since her mum Dallas is a rottweiler and husky mix and her other mum Johnny Boy is a saint bernard and husky mix, however Shimmer can't sit still long enough for us to put a harness on her never mind clipping her up to a sled and waiting for others. so that didn't work out. Then we tried herding livestock and pulling small carts, since rottweilers were bred to do this. But we didn't learn from our mistake and she pulled the cart over and chased the sheep up and down the field. Next we tried search and rescue, but Shimmer decided to just roll up and down the mountain.So we decided to try and train her to participate in agility and flyball events. So far Shimmer is showing a particular interest in agility. The young female loves to traverse the obstacles and especially loves jumping over the hurdles. However, her favourite part has to be the weaves. She seems to just skip through them and always does them with a fluffy, wagging tail.

Relationships with my other SCS pets:

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
              Lilac | neu ~
              She just wants to play with this cat but for some reason the feeling isn't mutual. She
              can't understand why. Maybe she has a thorn in her paw or something. This cat always
              scratches her but Shimmer just believes she's playing.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
              Itachi | pos ~
              This cat always swipes at her but it's all in good fun and she loves to play around. She
              will chase this cat up and down the halls, through the stalls and everywhere. Unlike
              the other dogs she doesn't find him annoying in the slightest.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Sasuke | pos ~
              Much like Itachi she loves to play with this tom and chase him around the barn. But
              in her opinion he isn't as fun loving as his twin. He doesn't seem to want to play as
              much and just wanders off.

Willow | neu ~
              Shimmer enjoys playing with this female when Willow is up for a competition but is
              unsure why she just, well, goes! It's on Willow's terms when she can socialise with her
              and Shimmer just wishes she'd play more with her because she can be good fun.

Caspian | pos ~
              A cute and playful male, Shimmer loves his spirit. A bit of a flirt but Shimmer doesn't
              mind because to her and to him it's just a game. She'll tease him back and get her own
              back like usual. She loves to joke around and pull his tail to get a reaction form him.

Prince | pos ~
              A little sweetheart, Shimmer loves to play with this little kit but is careful around him
              because of his small size. She loves to play ball and chase with him. He is just a sweet
              little gentleman goofball that puts a smile on her face.

Last edited by .Foxtrot. on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me