Kalon #920 - Winner! by Nodell

Based on Click to view
Artist Nodell [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon #920 - Winner!

Postby Nodell » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:03 pm

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴs? wrote:Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sapient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

Their shining tails are used for identification and showing off,
which is helpful when spotting another Kalon from afar. This
association with other Kalons is why they are head-over-heels
for any shiny or colorful item that they come across!

Common - Custom tail - Custom shine - Standard hair edit

A little dude for non-owners!
To win them, tell me where their favorite place to be is! Said place could even be some sort of dream world they've created, it doesn't have to be an actual place! No extras, please, but prettying up is fine.

Code: Select all
Username --
Name --
Gender --
Their favorite place to be -- (300 word limit)

End date - 3-16-2017
Last edited by Nodell on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #920 - Non-owners!

Postby Alihorse » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Username -- Alihorse
Name -- Melody
Gender -- Female
Their favorite place to be --
Melody felt very loved when young. When her parents died, she didn't know where to go. Her BFF let her stay in her families cabin and now she lives in there. Her friend helped her a lot through these tough times
Last edited by Alihorse on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mousekewitz » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Marking to watch! I love the design and palette here <3

i have decided to move on from cs
im simply not as invested or active as i used to be

thank you to everyone who makes this site possible
to every supportive, kind community member ive met
the friends i have made and lost, the experiences ive had
its been an unforgettable ride & i will miss yall

thank you to my wife for introducing me
cs has been a huge part of our lives all this time
and im excited to see where life takes me next
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Username --Liongoddess
Name --Arrow
Gender --Male

Mountain Cottage

The leaves crunched as Arrow made his way through the woods. It had been a very stressful day for the young Kalon, dealing with the hardships of everyday life. So here he was hiking to his favorite place in the world. He pushed through the clearing to see his lovely little mountainside cottage. He had been here several times before. The mist rolled in right around noon and made him feel at peace. Arrow opened the door to the dusty cottage and opened up the windows letting the mist into the cottage. No one had lived here for years. Arrow took great care of it, cleaning,washing,dusting, getting it ready for anyone who might need it. He sat at the small table in the corner, watching the mist cover the hills and the town below. The cottage had a great view of the small town where he grew up. It was such a great view that he could see his own little house on the outskirts. There was just something about sitting up there on the mountain that felt right. Looking at all his friends and family from above. He felt a chill breeze through the open window. "What a lovely day." Arrow pondered for a little while. Watching as the town below came alive with activity. It was just perfect for him. The way the tree out front swayed and the pines beyond reached the sky. How it was so peaceful yet he could still see the bustle from above. Arrow closed his eyes, wishing that everyday he could visit the cottage on the mountain. The perfect place to be.
269/300 words
Last edited by VanossGaming on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Username -- ThatDragonAdara
Name -- Zak
Gender -- Male
Their favorite place to be -- (candy store)
Usually, if you ask someone where their favourite place is, they would answer with something like 'My garden' or 'The park'. But not Zak. his favourite place in the world is the candy store in his local mall. The shelves in that place are lines with sweets of all flavours, sizes and brands, and the air in there smells like liquid sugar. He knows every lollypop, gummy, and sweet that has ever been sold at that place, and as soon as he reaches 16, he knows that working there will be his first job. How amazing would that be! He could dress up on halloween like Willy Wonka and give away tiny chocolate bars to the kids who would come by almost every day and stare through the window at the sugary wonderland inside. Ah, what he would give to do that... But for now, he is stuck doing homework and studying for at least another year.

WIP
Last edited by ThatDragonAdara on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chisato » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Username -- faeu
Name -- Myfanwy [mif-awn-we]
Gender -- Androgynous [he/she/they]

Two trees sit atop a hill, a small home between them, it's a beautiful scene, really, so natural, pure. A spot of this world only accentuated through man rather than destroyed by it. Myfanwy, having climbed the ladder of the treehouse, barely a struggle, she's been here quite often, observes the beautiful nature- the flowers, small animals searching for their next meal, everything simply comes together. It's calming, different, she wonders why, the world was never pulchritudinous for her, it comes slowly, a seeping thought, this world she had made for herself crumbling, everything slowly becoming less saturated till it fades to grey, then black. She wakes up.
Myfanwy bolts out of bed, heading towards her room's window as if maybe- is she arrived soon enough, it would still be there. The treehouse outside her home she sees every night in her dreams. But it isn't- all that she can see is an ugly, faded and abandoned tennis court, specks of grass peeking out through the cracks of the cement. It's wasted space, there's few enough nature in this small town that wants, oh so desperately, to be a city. Why is it necessary? Myfanwy decides it isn't, a phone call leads to a meeting with the town mayor, which leads to a petition and a plan for a spot of beauty and nature for this run-down town.
A year later she rushes out of her home, dashing by her many potted plants before being able to view real flowers, connected with the Earth- roots deep in the ground. She made this, no, the town made this dream a reality, right outside her home. An abandoned court turned into a treehouse or- treecastle. Her favorite place she could only visit in brief time which, now, was lengthened to 24/7.

[300/300]
Last edited by chisato on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chisato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanitizarium » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Username -- ~Davesprite~
Name -- Holly
Gender -- Female
Their favorite place to be -- Holly loves to be anywhere with nature surrounding her. She loves to hear the river running, the wind whistling as she lets the breeze ruffle her fur. Usually, because she loves nature so much, she comes home with twigs, leaves and burrs in her pelt.

iripley - he/it - adult
hi!! im sanitizarium :] im
fairly inactive on cs but i
check in sometimes! pms
xtare always open ^-^
──────────────────
xmy art | Image Image Image
sanitizarium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nüsse » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:39 pm

[Username --] Valixidin

[Name --] Jervyy

Gender --] Male

[Their favorite place to be --]

jervyy loves to be in the forest. As a Kalon kit, Jervyy loved to be outside in the forest, but his parents always told him that he was too young. Now that Jervyy has the freedom to go anywhere, he has always visited the forest now. He doesn't know why he loves it so much, but he thinks it is because of the calm winds and peaceful tweets of the birds. There is also a bench that is nearby a lake in the forest. Jervyy usually sits on the bench and watch the lake. He sees fish leaping out of the water sometimes, but this is unlikely. Some leaves fall onto the water and float away, which makes him very calm. When Jervyy leaves the forest, he usually finds a flower and put it on the water so it can float away. He wishes for someone to find the flower and be happy, just like Jervyy when he visits the forest.

In the forest, jervyy will also take a small walk. He meets other Kalons sometimes, but he tries to avoid them. Being an introverted Kalon, he doesn't interact with others he meets on the path of the forest. He wears sunglasses so he can kind of look at the gleaming sunlight. Everything in the forest just calms down Jervyy.

[167/300 words]

xxxxxxxxhe/him prns │ soda lover │ oc enthusiast
xxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxx❝ ❝
xxxxxxxxxxxxhello, my name is levi.. i am a small freelance artist
xxxxxxxxxxxxand i am constantly fatigued! wow! i dont have much
xxxxxxxxxxxxto do anymore but most of the time i can be caught
xxxxxxxxxxxxdrawing or playing some game. pms are usually open,
xxxxxxxxxxxxi do not mind talking
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx toyhou.se
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx carrd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx twt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx art shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx<-- these two are my characters, ludwig & ambrose ! i love them both -->
nüsse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eziira » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:39 pm

Username -Transparency
Name : Jack
Gender male
Their favorite place to be

Jack likes to be the forest.. He thinks it's calm, and peaceful with the sunlight filtering through the green leaves. He likes to be alone, with only nature around him, so he gets to relax here. Sometimes he meets others, but he talks to them only briefly.

He likes the forest, so he spends a lot of his time exploring it. He doesn't like the area where the forest turns dark and silent, so he stays away from there. He occasionally picks berries and watches birds fly in the leaves of the tall trees that surround him. Jack tends to be shy, so he tends to stay close to the forest, where everything is familiar to him.
(117/300)

transparency (so I can find my post)
Last edited by eziira on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
looking for FR gems!
eziira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catyclaws » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Mark to watch.
Last edited by catyclaws on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catyclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me