Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1319 - Medieval Mix

Postby Hail. » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:12 am

Owner - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=741916
Name - Tobias
Gender - Male

After seeing how popular the first medieval mix was to those who could not afford to buy it/missed it I decided to make a normal adopt version XD I will probably do this for the others to come as well c:

So! Like the last one this is based on a pitbull mix and medieval times! For this viscet, I want you to tell me about three things they carry in their pack and why!

Rules
1. Be nice and fair, do not be a bad sport or post anything passive aggressive (if you do and you win a ru or hm I will revoke it.)
2. You have an option of one art piece and a 50 word explanation or 250 words to show each item. You will also have an additional 250 words to explain why they carry it.
3. Avoid posting "surprise" forums. It is frustrating to your fellow competitors and makes it extremely hard for me to determine if an extension is needed or not.
4. Have fun and be original!!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Item 1 (1 art + 50 words OR 250 words):
Item 1 Explanation (250):
Item 2 (1 art + 50 words OR 250 words):
Item 2 Explanation (250):
Item 3 (1 art + 50 words OR 250 words):
Item 3 Explanation (250):

There will be no extras in this competiton.

This will end on March 21st!!

W/Items
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2777828&size=large&format=auto&rev=1489434431[/img]

W/Out Items
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2778273&size=large&format=auto&rev=1489446858[/img]

//Mutations//
None
Last edited by Hail. on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1319 - Medieval Mix

Postby rubixilam » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:28 am

user
name
o my they so cute :0
██ rubi │

AWOOOOGA
rubixilam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:36 am

res. w small bit of folded tarp, flint, and his appt. book
lil mercenary dude maybe? probably super organized just so he isn't jipped in his work
v prepared half the time
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:25 pm

i REALLY want to try out for this but gosh! instead! i'm here to help!

if you need someone to toss ideas back and forth or use Pallas(the first medieval mix) as relationship thing, hit me up!!

helping someone! <3
Last edited by fromage on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisbees » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:30 pm

Username: Frisbees
Name: TBD
Item 1 (art): **Dragon Dagger
Item 1 Explanation (50):
Item 2 (art): ** Rope with gold strands
Item 2 Explanation (50):
Item 3 ( art ): ** Compass with unknown coordinates
Item 3 Explanation (50):

Pirate!!! Arrggg

Work in progress!!
Last edited by Frisbees on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hi, I'm new here.
So please "bear" with me!
haha
-Shaded- is my sibling and is showing me around this cool site!
--
He/Him pronouns
I'm just a guy that likes to make
conspiracy theories and annoy my sister
---
Aspiring photographer
My sons--Fahari Mono
ImageImageImage
To-Do
nothing ATM
Frisbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Dulche (It means the color of caramel coffee)
Gender: (biological gender required) I was born a male and I'm biologically male.
Item 1 (1 art + 50 words OR 250 words): Rainbow Snake Charm https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ABFo ... BCharm.png
Item 1 Explanation (250): Well, my rainbow snake charm was made specially for me from my great great great uncle Joey and It's special to me because for some reason that I can't explain, it makes me feel calm and rational! Plus, it's just really cute-I mean cool.
Item 2 (1 art + 50 words OR 250 words): A miniature dog stuffed animal. She looks like- yes it has a gender and name, her name's Samantha :3 anyways she looks like a Piebald and Spotted Border Collie (like big giants globs of black, the Piebald and light grey Ticked spots) and she's thirteen inches long. She also has blue eyes which is kinda weird cause she isn't a husky.
Item 2 Explanation (250): There's actually a huge reason why I bring her with me and that's because she was custom of my dog Samantha and she died 5 years ago and she actually had blue eyes, which was and still is extremely cool! (Which was why I said weird for a stuffed animal haha) She was a good dog and I loved her sooo much so I bring her with me anywhere I go, even without the bag! Also if you're wondering how she died, she basically died from a broken neck caused by her being scared and fell down the steps, yeah god was brutal with that one.... 111 words
Item 3 (1 art + 50 words OR 250 words): The last one is weird, I'm not gonna lie, but I keep a fossil with me. It's a snake skull. Skull Is a little cracked and on the other side it has moss and the tiniest butter flower that could exist, no I'm not making this up either and to proof it I found it on an abandoned area and there's a lake near it and when I was swimming underwater, I saw it next to a fish and I grabbed it and when I came back home, I saw it not only had a SNAKE skull, but it had moss with a little tiny yellow thing and when I looked at it with a magnifying glass, I saw it was a butter flower and I said "Hey, that's pretty cool! Don't know why no-one else took it!" Then quickly realized the place was abandoned... 150 words
Item 3 Explanation (250): This last explanation is kinda lame at least to me, but basically I just like it and it's my good luck charm...
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lპႠ ოპ ႬპႩR ჄტႮ ႽiႶႺ, ႬპჄႩ ႬპჄႩ

Postby steamplonk » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:44 pm

┌────────── ──────────┐

"hey there, mate."
R // steamplonk
a beige viscet stands next to you, his breath smelling of cassia spice.
// tobias
"i wanna tell you a story." he says in a thick irish accent.
R // male
"see this bag? i bet you can't guess what's in it."
i li // a harmonica
oh boy, do i got a story for you, mate. take a seat, there. yeah, like that. no need to be fancy, no siree.
back in the old days, my poppa could play like mad on his accordion. he could play anything you named, and he played it good, too. nothing could tear him off that accordion- not even when mama died and we needed money more then than ever. that old thing was his life.
an my mama- she died when i was a real lil pup. i still remember her, though- she could play the flute like nobody else. notes clear and crisp as day.
my parents were bound to music. and if yer a poor, vis'ct livin on the streets, and you have an illegit child, whatcha gonna do other than teach 'im to play?
so i got myself a sweet noisestick- a hohner marine band, c key. i saved up for more than two years to get that baby, and i sill use 'er today.
mama n papa n i, we all played together on the streets. not like i'm tryin to brag, but we were dang good. the best that belfast ever seen, in fact.
‪my mama and papa... they didn't last too long once the famine struck. they got real sick and never got better. mama went way before papa, but they never stopped lovin each other.
[ 246 / 250 ]
i w li // a miniature chess set
ah, chess. a classic. what better way to kill time, make friends, and work your brain?
it's got a bit o' wear n tear, but ey, it's got sentimental value to it.
when the famine struck, nobody was safe. my family fled to the streets, and we earned our food money by performin. i slept in the corner of a cobble alleyway, covered in ivy. the stuff wasn't that bad, actually.
i met an old man once, he went up to me when i was cryin cause o' the hunger pains. he told me if i tightened my belt, they wouldn't be so bad, and he offered to play chess with me.
i said yea, and he taught me how to play. from then on, he came three times a week with some bread and played chess with me.
he gave me this chess set when he immigrated to america. he told me he didn't need it anymore, because it was only fun with me. i still wonder where he is today.
[ 175 / 250 ]
i R li // a dead mustard flower
ah, yes. this old thing.
he begins playing with it in his paws.
this... my mama gave this to me. it was on her deathbed. i keep it to remember her.
she helps me ta keep on, ya know? when we were livin on the streets o belfast, every day she'd tell me i needed to keep doing what i needed to, what i wanted to do, music. she told me that i'd be okay one day.
she got real sick from the famine fever that the people from the east were bringin.
i remember one day, we were takin a walk out in the country. i remember she had wraps 'round her arms and she used sticks as crutches, since that's all we could afford. she collapsed on the dirt road and i yelled for er- what else could i do? she told me it was fine, it's okay. she asked me to pick some o' the flowers growin' around us, and i did. i had to put it on her chest, she told me, and to leave one for myself. i did, and i held that flower tight in my paws as she smiled at me and when the light went out of her eyes, i was sobbin' all over her.
i remember tellin ' my papa that she was gone. that was the hardest thing i ever had to do.
we made a song in memory of her, and we called it flowers and flutes, on account of her likin' plants and music.
[ 248 / 250 ]
└────────── ──────────┘
Last edited by steamplonk on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Mark

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:02 pm

good luck everyone!! aa i'm pumped cx
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Gosh Diddly Darnit I thought about closing this all day an never actually did ;-; sorry guys!!

But, since there are only two forums I was able to read over them and judge it <3 so, congratulations to
steamplonk!!!

Your items were very interesting and I loved how I could get a sense of who the character was through the explanation! It was amazing and I really enjoyed it! The coded text was a little hard to read though, just for future reference ^^ congratulations and take care of Tobias!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: