Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Adopt and Custom #207 and #208

Postby Neah » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Alright. Boy in back is this months custom and my last for a long time. I'm happy with him and Magnus.

For this competition you will be trying out for his darling little sister there in the front.

For her I want her relationship with her brother, Alec. Extras and prettying up are allowed and extremely encouraged. If you'd like, you can message me for a bit of his personality.
Ends:
3/25/17

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Collar Color:
Relationship:

Genes:

#207:

aa // Mcmc // BX // EE // CsCa // DD // dmdm // ww // ss // NN // Sbsb // ii // wbwb // Ll

#208 (Alec)

A(fc)a // Mcmc // Bb // EE // Csc // Dd // Dmdm // ww // ss // NG // Sbsb // ii // wbwb // Ll
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt and Custom #207 and #208

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Username: ~HєуRєι~

Name: Anastasia
    Name Meaning: Feminine version of 'Anastasios', meaning "Resurrection"
    Nicknames: Anya, Ana
    Collar Color: xx
    Relationship: As with all of her family, she loves her brother, even if she annoys him a lil bit. She tries to bother him the least seeing as he doesn't seem to get the sarcasm or jokes she throws at him, and she got tired of trying to explain them to him. Other than that, she always has liked to try and play with him, whether or not he wanted to and spend time with her, complaining, telling stories or sharing laughs. Whenever he gets upset with her, she is very hurt and will probably wait until she can make it up to him. Her brother is the only person that she acts this way with.
    ---
    Personality: She may look graceful and kind but this gal can be as sly as a fox. She can be manipulative, selfish and even controlling but that doesn't mean she's heartless. She does care, she just cares more about herself at times... or rather most of the time. She can be very sarcastic and sometimes unintentionally rude towards those she cares least about, such as strangers or those that annoy her. However, when it comes to family... shes' less sarcastic. She cares more about what her family thinks of her, afraid of rejection from them and will reluctantly do as they say... after some arguments and such usually. She is however a tiny bunch of energy as well, that will do anything to get her way when she wants to play around. She's a stubborn lil' butt, but she wants to love and be loved by family.
    Favorite Movie: Oliver and Company
    Favorite Treat: Small Grilled Salmon Cuts, no seasoning, small amount of lemon juice and a little butter. Basil leaf on the side as a garnish but she likes to nibble on it.
    Favorite Memory: When she was a little, well littler, she remembers playing tag with her brother, jumping on his tail and running around. She then heard some sort of music. It was the tv! She ran as fast as her little legs could carry her to the living room and sees a cartoon she had never seen before. There was a little girl and a cat on a piano. She sat there, head tilted and then meowed. Her caretaker noticed her, offering a lift to the comfy, warm lap to get a better view. They re-winded the tape to the beginning for Anya to watch and she loved every minute of it. She watched the whole thing through and padded at the remote when it was over, she wanted more of the movie. But the owner was tired and wanted to go to sleep. She somehow found the rewind button and started watching the movie for the second time before falling asleep to the part she first saw, the girl with the piano and cat playing a lovely song almost like a lullaby. Ever since that day, she's loved the Oliver and Company and its the only movie she will watch til the end, over and over again.
    Biggest Fear: Loosing those she loves- It doesn't matter how she looses them, she just doesn't want to be left alone without someone to care about or to care for her. She doesn't like leaving her family for too long, even if she knows that they might find her a bit of a pain.
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 19 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:26 am

Username:
Name:
Collar Color:
Relationship:
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 am

I want to so bad, but I don't want to...
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady M » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:55 pm

┏───────────────────────┓
The Basics wrote:Name: Thunder
Nickname: Stormy, pest (brothers nickname)
Collar: Orange
Personality: She can be, as
her nickname suggests, a pest. Even though
everyone seems to love her. Maybe it's the
way she can instantly make you feel at
ease or how she just is always there for
you.

┖───────────────────────┚
Relationship wrote:Thunder and her brother are always arguing
but they just love each other. Even they can't
explain it but whether they're sitting together
or pulling pranks they always end up laughing.
When her brother had to go away she told him
"Finally, i'll get some quite". But she soon
realized that when he was gone she felt that
she had nothing to do. So when he came
back she felt so good. So even though she
thinks he can be a nusiance and visa virsa
they still love each other more than they
can put into words.

Last edited by Lady M on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
x
x
x
Just find a purpose
don't consume,
produce a tune
or something
new
x
x
x
Lady M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:41 am

Username:
tomijojo
Name:
Atlisa ( Atty )
Collar:
something like this but base better ( so a different collar with those gems on it
Relationship:
Atlisa annoys Alec, lol can't you tell by his face :), but she loves her brother and he loves her as far as she knows lol, atty loves to to get involved with Alec she loves playing games and just messing around with Alec, sometimes they fight and bicker but what siblings dont, in the end she would do anything for her brother even if it meant her life

~Extra~

Personality:
Atty is very mischievous​, loves to prank her brother, but she is very sweet kind and loyal, she also is protective of her family and like said before in the end she would do anything for her brother
Art: atty laying down
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:39 am, edited 8 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Username:
Name:
Collar Color:
Relationship:

Bork~
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:15 pm

🕯 username; ✿ Яαʌɛи ✿

🕯 name; Lacey

🕯 collar color; black leather w/ golden buckles

🕯 gender; female

🕯 relationship; Lacey loves her brother with all of her heart because he is the only thing that she has left. She's always been overprotective of the tom and is pretty much miserable when she isn't with him, so she will need to learn how to love from a distance. Lacey tends to cling to him, as his face shows in the drawing, so he's her rock in life.
Last edited by fall out boy, on Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonsofMyth » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:15 am

Username: DragonsofMyth
Name: Aurora
Collar Color: Pink with red hearts
Relationship: Her brother can be a bit annoying sometimes to her, but she loves him anyways. She always wants to play, and sometimes think her brother is to lazy to keep up with her energetic spirit. Anyways, she loves to cuddle with him and their parents when they were young, and see him as her hero, and still does. Her older brother might seem a little annoyed sometimes, but she doesn't think anything of it. Her favorite thing to do with her brother.... Or more like do to him... Is to hide behind a corner then, BAM! Jump out and pin him to the floor, sometimes she manages to scare him, but mostly he says he was 'suprised' and not scared. Even though he terrified her with ghost stories when they were younger, she still loved him.

X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X
Personality: Energetic and goofy, Aurora is a spirited young calico with too much energy. She

Likes: Her brother, tuna, the aurora borealis(Northern Lights), roses, and her parents.

Dislikes: The ghost stories her brother tells her, lightning and thunder, the dark, closed spaces, cages.
DragonsofMyth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F-22 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:36 pm

I would try this out but I won't -3- I'm not creative enough
════ ⋆★⋆ ════