Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by muffy

by muffy

#1051 Khimaira Fresians

Postby muffy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:15 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Blue Taffy Manchado + Palomino Brindle with Carnation Butterfly Fantasy
Genetics: Ee/Ata/Zz/mcmc // ee/Aa/Crcr+brindle+fantasy
Breeding Info:
Chimera passes 10%
Dominant coat passes 60% recessive passes 40%
Manchado passes 20% when dominant coat passes
Brindle passes 20% when recessive coat passes
Khimaira Fantasy passes 30% when recessive coat passes

To get him say something nice/has made a lasting impression on you about someone specific in the Khimaira community (maximum 300 words)and tell me what this community has done for you personally (maximum 300 words) and let me know if I can possibly snag a slot from this boyo

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Who is special to you in this community?:[/b]
[b]How has this adopt helped you or done for you?:[/b]
[b]May I have a slot from this boy?[/b]

End Date:
3/7
Edits, Marking, and Pimping are allowed!
Last edited by muffy on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1051 Khimaira Fresians

Postby Keen » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:21 am

OMG I need him.... Butterflies are my Life Icon *-*

Owner: Keen
Show Name: Out With the Old
Barn Name: Leptir (means Butterfly in Bosnian)
Halter color: Emerald Green
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Peridot

Who is special to you in this community?:
I have a few people who really mean a lot to me here. They are the always-fair Neri, the ever-sweaty Interfector, and the horribly evil CCrow. These three people make being on CS a complete joy. They are wonderful friends, and I don't know what I would do without them. They are more a friend to me than anyone is in real life apart from my husband and children. They talk to me about the good and the bad, not just one or the other. I know I can talk to them about anything and they would lend a listening ear. If I have any troubles or joys, I feel 100% free to talk to them about it. I hope they feel the same way.
There are a few other people who have helped me a lot in various ways. Undyne, Folmes, Daunt, LVL, Rix, and Ezai (I am sad how everything turned out, but I still learned a lot from Ezai, and my gratitude won't change).
As still others who are just plain fun to be around: Jesdar, Phina Wolf, Muffy, Jingle, Vos, Soul, Sheb, Wolf Face, Cookie, Bearded, and many others. Streaming was always a blast and y'all are a community of crazy, awesome, fun people.

How has this adopt helped you or done for you?:
When I first joined up with Khims, I was very reserved and quiet. I didn't talk much to anyone on CS at all. In fact, even though I had been on CS for over a year, I had less than 200 forum posts. Now, three months later, I have over 1,800 forum posts. This community has really brought me out of my shell, online if not in public.
Also, since I became an artist for Khims, I feel like my ability has grown, and I thank Neri so much for the chance to grow my arting skill. I had never used Oekaki before I tried out to be a Khim artist. The various artists on here have really helped me develop my skills and I am forever grateful.
I have also learned, or at least started to learn, how to handle confrontation. It is exceptionally difficult for me to deal with any confrontation, minor or major, because of the issues that require me to have a service dog. However, I have learned that even though a couple of people can be loud about speaking out against you, there are many more who quietly stand beside you.

May I have a slot from this boy?
NO! rofl jkjk of course you can <3 I usually like to offer slots on difficult horses to the artist who made them <3

Last edited by Keen on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:37 am

Mark aaaaaahh
Are extras/pimping allowed?
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:00 am

Owner: ~Soul~
Show Name: A Little Bit of Pixie Dust
Barn Name: Peter
Halter color: Light Green ( Like Peters Hat )
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Red ( like Peters feather )
I know I have not been around long and that I am fairly new to the adopt, the community and the staff family. I am still trying to make a name for myself in the community along with being an artist that people would love to adopt from. The one person that I think is the most special to me in this community is Phina Wolf. They have been so nice to me and warm. Though Keen has been wonderful with welcoming me in and getting me going and I thank them so much for that Phina Wolf was there to help me learn Genetics, Encourage me to become an artist and also had been great to talk too. If it was not for Phina Wolf I would have never worked up the nerve to try out, and I would still have no idea about genetics. I am truly happy and hope that they to think we can be rather good friends in the community and in others as well. Thank you!
( 179 /300 )
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jkpjcp37 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:34 am

Owner:
jkpjcp37
Show Name:
To a Wild Rose
Also the name of the last song my orchestra played for the midwest audition XxX I thought it was fitting

Barn Name:
Rhosyn (rose in Welsh)
Halter color:
Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Eye Color
Phantom.of.the.Night is special to me because they help me with pointers for making the adopts I put up. Both inside and outside of the commuinty, they are always doing nice things to help others. They are there for me to talk to whenever I need to and they put up with my social akwardness.
Another person who has been very kind to me is Neri. If it wasn't for her, I would not even be an artist for the incredible breed. Neri is super kind and whenever you have a question, she is always open to answering it to help you. She has given me a fun challenge by doing her custom for the new event, which I really enjoyed making. This has pushed my art limits to be greater and make me a better artist.
136 words

This adopt has helped me in many ways. Becoming an artist was such an achievement for me because I never thought I would be able to color in such beautiful lines to give back to other people in the community. It always makes my bad days good whenever I see someone try out for my adopts. Although they are not perfect, it is very incouraging to see that people like them. As stated earlier, the adopt has pushed my art limits and made me a better artist. This adopt has helped me make friends on here such as Phantom.of.the.Night, Neri, and more. This is also the reason I am still on CS.
Of course you may have a slot C:
Here is a thing I did of this beaut C:

Last edited by jkpjcp37 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
jkpjcp37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:31 am

Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: Fly Away with me
Barn Name: Calico
Halter color: Surprise Me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color

wip!! <3
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:05 am

Mark will enter
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicornβ™‘

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:31 am

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: Never Too Busy To Help Out
Barn Name: Jacob
Halter color: something simple, yet elegant
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ditto
I think that the person who has effected me the most in this community has been Keen (though Soul's paragraph just a little earlier is a super close second!). Keen encouraged me when I was passing myself off as someone who could never even consider being an artist, which was a rut I had been stuck in for years. Now, thanks to a little encouragement from Keen, I have discovered that I actually can do art, and rather well! And I'm an artist for Khims, which was beyond my wildest dreams! So, in short, thank yo so much Keen!

And, like I said, Soul. You have just been so kind to me in so many ways, just by that post. Thank you so much for that. I never expected to be th object of one of these type of contests! I admire your drawing skills immensely, and hope to be as good some day!
This adopt has revolutionized how I see myself as an artist. Before Khims, I never even considered the possibility that I could be an artist, and now I am at least a decent one! This has in turn revolutionized how I see myself on CS, as before I felt like a second class citizen, unable to color the amazing things I was others doing. Now I know that I can!

Um, duh! :D
Khimβ€’BWSDβ€’Kalon
Catβ€’Dogβ€’Other
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
β–’
┏............................................β”“
Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
β”–............................................β”š
───────{Who turned out}───
β—€...................β—₯..
β€œBooks! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
β—£...................β—’..
─{The}───
───{Lights??}─
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:59 pm

Β  Β 
Owner:
_Wolfgirl_
Show Name:
Thanks for the Memories
Barn Name:
Vlinder (Dutch for Butterfly)
Halter color:
Surprise me!
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Surprise me!

Oh dear… Where to begin? So many people in this community have been amazing and I am blessed to have the opportunity to get to know them. First, I would like to thank the great Keen Bean, Wielder of the Right Leg. Thanks for the great times…and the great memories. You have been a wonderful friend, so generous, understanding, and fun. I have truly enjoyed getting to know you and your family (can’t forget Mr. Keen). Your streams have always been highlights to my day. Great friends are like diamonds, precious and rare, and you are one of the most sparkling gems of them all. I also really want to give a special thanks to Neri. Without you this amazing community would never have come into existence. Not only that, but you are very kind, understanding, and always willing to answer questions. You are also so creative and dedicated. We have so many unique items and events that I have never seen occur in another species. So, thank you so much Neri <3
Then of course to all the others who deal with my antics in streams and have been a joy to get to know: Muffy, Jesdar16, Crazycookiemonster, CCrow, L.V.L, Alfafa, D.J.D Vᴏs, Interfector, iShame, Folmes, Nikki6Ashba, Novak, pinto beans, ~Soul~ and many others! I could write paragraphs for each and every one of you about how special and amazing you are. You all always know how to brighten my day, so thank you for everything!

After WMEs started to shut down and became more and more inactive, I truly had nothing left to keep me on CS. In a last ditch effort to stay active, I searched for a new community to join and I found the Khimaira Fresians. I was welcomed with open arms and two community members (pinto bean and jesdar16) were kind enough to give me the slots for my first khimaira. The people in this community has also been so friendly and amazing. I love joining in on streams or just simply pming other community members. Many community members have also been there for me when I truly needed someone to listen.

Khims are also a way for me to relax and hang out with others while discussing a topic that we all love, horses. I have a crazy life schedule and I truly enjoy being able to hang out with others while I am alone, relaxing in my house. It is a good break from my hectic life, but one where I still get to enjoy the company of others. Not to mention the amazing khim adopts. I enjoy making up stories about my khims and their lives. It is a good day dreaming topic that helps fuel my imagination. Finally, Khimaira Fresians is also about education for me. I learned more about horse genetics than I ever have when I was horse-back riding. I love that this community not only encourages friendship and fun, but also learning.

Hmmm.... -thinks hard about it- I don't know... Of course you can ^^

Last edited by _Wolfgirl_ on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image

- main marking of the fantasy is on the group
- fantasy theme is carnation butterfly
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me