Based on Click to view
Artist ~Soul~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1047 Khimaira Friesians

Postby ~Soul~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:57 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: shanne
Show Name: Estrela
Barn Name: Myst
Height: 18hh
Color: Blue Taffy Tobiano Sabino khimaira
Genetics: Ee II AtA II Zz II ToTo II Ksbksb
Breeding Info:
- Will always pass E gen (Ee)
-Will always pass on Tobiano (T)
- Will pass At or A but never both
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1047 Khimaira Friesians

Postby somniak » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:55 am

Owner: Gamma-Rae
Show Name: GK As the Tides Come
Barn Name: Pool
Halter color: xXx
Pearl/jewel color (halter): xXx
Picture:
Story:( 500 words Max )

He gazed out into the open waters, glimpsing the receding tides, as the sea foam charged onto the rocks. The scent of salt water was heavy in his nose, but the air was fresh, and his lungs were eager to fill with the crisp air. The light caught his eyes, and which they seemed to reflect the very essence of the clear, mysterious waters. He was light the water. Beautiful, clear, but in the very depths of his soul, the water was dark, holding many secrets that nobody except the wise could comprehend. The formerly silken feathers of his legs with encrusted with salt. And his pelt, it seemed the hold the sea foam of the crashing waves that hit the rock, which was his rich, brown coat. For he, the stallion who never was named, belonged there.

(The story is not done yet, I just need to post it for now, in case my computer shuts off and I lost my work.)

Β© | kacey
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
    β­‘ them/them pronouns
    β­‘ nb lesbian
    β­‘ hobbyist digital artist
    β–Œ
    β–Œ
    β–Œ
    β–Œ
    β–Œ
    howdy hey! credit
    my th for art and designs
    and read my TOS!
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    th | TOS | coms |links
somniak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:51 am

Owner: HowlingHooves
Show Name: Rhenan'Melana
Barn Name: Melana
Halter color: terra-cotta
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Turquoise
Picture:
Story:
He wasn't sure exactly why he had been pulled from his stall so early that morning, let alone why he was even saddled before the sun had even risen; that was not something Melana was accustomed to, tack in place while it was still dark. But his rider, young and full of life as the pale haired woman was, left him to his feed with his bridle hanging around his neck, opening the stall to his pasture companion and doing to same with the roaned stallion. And once Melana had finished, he was led out of the barn and the woman mounted up once he took the bit lazily.

Travel was easy, the pace slow and steady and altogether relaxing; they moved uphill, then downhill, around bends and twists in the rocky Sedona terrain. And finally they stopped, Melana breathing deeply when the slowly warming air dove deep into his lungs like the freshest of air, crisp and sharp and earthy. Below his feet puddles splashed in the pockmarked stone, the river lazily passing through under his eyes.

For such an odd occurrence, Melana found himself eager to repeat the adventure. Even as sleepy as he had been.
Thiedall Β© HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

Β«β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Β»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
β™«
β™«
β™«
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Owner: Merlin's Heir
Show Name: Dweller of the Deep
Barn Name: Danszov
Halter color: Obsidian
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Picture: ^^
Story: WIP
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Owner: DragonCave
Show Name: And so the Sand Shatters
Barn Name: Mahi
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Picture:
    (Smith Cove, Cayman Islands. I've been here and the pictures certainly don't do it justice.)
Story: The first time Mahi had seen the cove he was a young colt, and he's only been able to revisit once, but he remembers it well all the same. The cove was not well known, but there were still others there, as well as chickens that inhabited the area since escaping years before due to a hurricane. Only about 35-50 feet wide, the ocean front was flanked by two rock walls made of iron shore. Within this rock, Mahi had had great fun finding small crustaceans in among the cracks and crevices. However, he was rather wary of going in any deeper, in fear of both the jelly fish and the medium-sized fish that would nip for food. Both times, he took great amusement in being able to creep up upon the chickens and chase them around. His favorite thing about the cove would have had to be that he could lay under the small clusters of palm trees on their fallen leaves, a cool spot.

(not my personal experience but them chickens were kinda funny)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer β™‹
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Slots:
1. Image

needs to be AtA forthe genetic to pass always At or A ^^
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: Smoke On The Water
Barn Name: Apache
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Picture: http://www.wonderslist.com/wp-content/u ... tralia.jpg
Story: Apache Is a wild horse running free exploring the world he has seen many beautiful places and traveled far. He stands slowly cropping the fresh green grass. He lifts His head to smell the air a faint sent of salt comes to him reminding him to the most beautiful place he had ever seen. He was a young stallion just left his herd ready to set out on his own and find his own herd start his own family. But first he wanted to travel see the world his father told him many amazing stories and he wanted to see them all for him self. He traveled far for a very long time than one day exhausted and needing a break he stumbles across a beach. His breath catches the beauty of this place leaves him breath less. It is unlike any thing he has ever seen the crystal blue water slowly laps at the sparkling white sand. He gallops through the water and has never felt freer. The water splashing up to his hunches. He only spends 3 days alone that sparkling shore line playing in the water rolling in the sand but it feels like weeks he has never felt more free and at peace. But his urge to travel is still strong so with one last lingering look he gallops back off to continue his travels. He has never been able to fine that place again but every once in a while the lingering smell of salt comes back and with it his memories. (257 words)
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Mark might enter
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicornβ™‘

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanne » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Owner: shanne
    Show Name: Estrela
    Barn Name: Myst
    Halter color: keep c:
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep c:
    Picture: o
    Story: This was before the passing of his mother. She took him out here onto the beach one evening, to spend some time alone with him once more. He remembered this, clear as day.

They were just having a chat, strolling down the shore, as the sun sank slowly, closer to the horizon. Finally, when the sky was splashed with a myriad of gold and purple, she turned to him, and said gently, "Myst, my son, my dear boy, let me show you something magical."

Gradually, the sky became darker, but yet, somehow, the waters started to glow. "The reason why I brought you here, was because this is the exact place where I met your father. And, yes, it was truly magical," she smiled, looking into the water. Myst watched in awe as, while the sky was getting darker, the water was getting brighter. The glow was magnificent. Tiny blue spots floated on the surface, moving with the waves. Then he looked up, into his mother's eyes, the same blue glow she used to have in them, slowly disappearing.

"Son, don't worry, I will always be with you. Right here, wherever you are. When you feel down, remember, just look into the waters, and you'll see me. I am always with you."

off and on hiatus, may not reply

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

w e β€’ s w i m β€’ i n β€’ d i f f e r e n t β€’ o c e a n s
-----

"The only difference between past and present
is semantics.
If we could perceive time as it really was..what reason
would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

-----
b u t β€’ l a n d β€’ o n β€’ t h e β€’ s a m e β€’ s h o r e
shanne

My pets