Viscet #1201 - Closed by Parasitic Rat

Based on Click to view
Artist Parasitic Rat [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1201 - Closed

Postby Parasitic Rat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Ice-based, I guess. I dunno, again, it's just another random design.
And yes, it's another grey and blue one :p
Username; _Alex_
Name; Avente
Gender; Male
Post; xxx

Requirements
*Prettying up is allowed, just please don't use neon or very bright colors~
*You may add extras.
*Please use the form provided~
Thank you!

End Date: 2.19.17
Extended to the 22nd

An unlimited impress me, I guess.
Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Extra(s);

Mutations wrote:None
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1200 - Open

Postby octotron » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Username; octotron
Name; Tsubaki Shizen
Gender; Female
Extra(s); wip art
octotron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

avente | the frozen prince

Postby _Alex_ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Yeah, we are extra. But still part of this world
Extra plus ordinary. That’s not even that special
name;; avente
nickname;; snowpiercer
gender;; male (dab)
sexuality;; pansexual

father;; reventon
mother;; everen
birth status;; first born
blood status;; sacred bone

years since birth;; 674
years since death;; 667
cause of death;; frostbite
immortal master;; macre

Today we’ll never die. The light will pierce through the darkness
You want a new world too. Oh baby yes I want it
like almost all of his kind, he breaks free of his egg in the early spring. two months after the deepest and darkest depths of the winter. but, even though the days have lengthened and the temperature risen, the land he is born in knows no such thing as spring. there is only winter. such is the way of life deep in the frozen wastelands, so treacherous that not even the demon king dares to call them his own.

from the start, his chances of survival are slim. all it will take is fifteen precious minutes away from the warmth of a flame and his body will freeze into ice. but he is lucky. lucky in the fact that he is no normal hatchling. he's the first born of the queen of the land. the future king. they name him avente.

and so, he has access to all the warmth he desires. fires fueled by coal mined beneath the ice roar inside every room in the ice palace he calls home. furs of foxes and deer and bear imported from farther north create his bed. his father is never more than a few steps away, a warm side to lean on. he is surrounded by warmth, and is never forced to learn the meaning of the word cold.

he spends his childhood learning how to become king. how to decipher the works of the greatest minds of the centuries. how to solve mathematical problems like no other. how to manage the funds of both his own account and his country. how to negotiate treaties and peace settlements. how to speak confidently and naturally take the lead in every project. to know when to bite back his pride. to know when to fight and when to submit.

he never learns how to survive. to hunt for his own food. to start his own fire. to navigate with the stars. and why should he. he's a king in all but name. the king who doesn't know the cold.

he is young still when the attacks on the settlements begin. all of the towns targeted are similar in nature. small ports and havens on the coast. and they are destroyed in the same method. death by lightning that hurls down from the skies above after the sudden arrival of a large storm. this is a threat unlike any that their small kingdom has ever faced before.

the attacks continue for five months, before the ship appears. it's a galleon, larger than any ship should have the right to be, with large looming black sails and twisted demonic figurehead. and it sits in the middle of the inlet, an outsider among the icebergs. a very obvious threat even to the palace that sits thousands of feet above the water on the top of the cliffs.

for days, the palace watches with baited breath. waiting for the slightest hint of aggression from the ship. they can't send their soldiers down there to fight. not in the middle of the dark winter. the time where the temperatures are so low that even the torches seem to freeze. when no attack comes, they begin to relax but only marginally so.

and everyday, without fail, he watches the ship. sitting at the window of clear ice, wrapped in heavy furs, and with a fire roaring at his feet. his parents have forbidden him from dealing in the matter. the kingdom is still theirs. and he does not agree. he knows how they act. they will try to make war and not peace. and they will fail, if the simmering electricity beneath his skin is any sign of what is to come.

and then, on the darkest day of winter yet, a small lifeboat is launched off the side of the ship. immediately, everyone in the palace springs to life. soldiers reach for swords and shields, wrapping themselves in their battle furs. archers climb to the very top of the turrets. the queen makes her way to her throne. and he is locked in his room, destined only to watch.

from the small lifeboat, one sole viscet emerges. their coat whiter than snow, but for the skeletal markings that adorn them. markings that seem to glow like the galaxy itself. it's not the markings that make the viscet stand out though, it's the horns that sit atop their head. large and curling and like nothing ever seen before in this land of ice and snow.

somehow, the strange viscet makes it up the cliff. avoiding the archers fire and dancing underneath the swords of the soldiers. and somehow, in a way that should be impossible, they do not freeze to death. when the stranger makes it to the castle, they are swiftly whisked into the royal hall.

and the feeling of electricity and dread only grows stronger beneath his skin. and so, he races down to the royal hall. disobeying his parents for the first time. but he is to be king one day. and this is to be his kingdom. he will not let it go without a fight.

he bursts into the royal hall to see the stranger standing before the throne. a blade made of a material never seen before in the south pressed up against the neck of the queen. already, small trails of blood drip down her snow white neck. it takes all his courage not to panic.

and the stranger, the stranger has the audacity to smile. as if all of their plans have fallen into place. as if this is exactly what they have wanted all along. its with layered words and threats that the stranger and he make a deal. the stranger will leave the kingdom alone, leave them alive. but in return, he will be forced to leave with the stranger.

he agrees.

and pointedly ignores the fact that he's been offered a new kingdom to rule someday. one where he will be free to do as he pleases. where this stranger will be right by his side for all eternity.

he grew up a king, sheltered and protected. draped in furs and laid in front of fires. his fur is only one coat, thinner than any other in his kingdom. he doesn't know the cold like he should. he doesn't know it at all.

so when he steps out into the icy air, for the first time ever, he does so without extra furs.

he notices first, the way he cannot breathe in the air. it's too thin, too sharp, shards of glass slicing the inside of his lungs. and then he notices the cold. how it sinks down, down, down, into his bones and deeper still. his body curls in on itself, muscles shivering involuntarily. ice begins to form across his eyes, on the edge of his lips, inside his nose. he's cold. so so cold. cold and stiff and frozen.

and then, suddenly, warmth spreads across his body. radiating outward from his heart and into his limbs. never before has he felt as warm as he does now.

he thinks nothing of the fact, and simply rises back to his feet, following the stranger back to the ship. it's there he learns the beginnings of the truth. that he has signed himself into being a pirate for all eternity. that he is to be the new first-mate. the one to help rule the ship. and the stranger, the stranger is named macre. and the power of lighting flickers inside his heart.

and most of all, he learns that he froze to death on the walk to the ship.

all he is now is a walking corpse.

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by _Alex_ on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 21 times in total.
_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:15 pm

Username;
Name;
Gender;
Extra(s);

res so hard
notes to self
-from planet elgabrak
-was slave
-stole ship and left
-crashed into earth
-met angus
-figure this dARN plot out

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Very tempting!~
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1201 - Open

Postby Eruwestiel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:48 am

Username; Eruwestiel
Name; Degas
Gender; female
Extra(s); (wip)

*jazz hands* Res!
Eruwestiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:01 am

Mark. Might try out
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Username; DogLife.
Name; Adrian
Gender; Male
Extra(s); Skylla's brother

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:49 pm

is an extension available??

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:12 am

invincible llama wrote:is an extension available??

I can extend it to the 22nd?
i hoard deer, otters, snakes, and 2016 cs birthday chickens
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me