B #690 — abandoned scorpio by magpiemochi.

Based on Click to view
Artist magpiemochi. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by _Alex_

B #690 — abandoned scorpio

Postby magpiemochi. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:20 pm

scorpio wrote:"Scorpio is nothing, if not fierce! The 8th Sign of the Zodiac, the Scorpio loves a good fight, and can give 'intensity' a run for its money (worth). Well, to put it simply, the Scorpions are strong, commanding, intense, passionate and zealous. Driven, dedicated and loyal, they also are ambitious and security-loving." — credit

winner wrote:owner: _Alex_
        name: Scipio

competition wrote:I want to know what drives this little viscling. What are they passionate about? A hobby? School? Family? Food!? You tell me! It can be anything, but I want to know about it in more than 50 words, but less than 500. Along with their passion, I'd like for you to include a song that shows off their intensity. I don't mind if there happens to be a chorus in parts of the song, but it needs to be an instrumental for the most part. Optional art piece or 300 word story about the visling.

rules wrote:always be cool. no need for passive aggressive behaviour or negative words. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
        tell me what they're passionate about in more than 50 words, but less than 300.
        intense instrumental song — some chorus in parts of the song is okay.
        optional extra: one art piece or a 300 word story about the viscling.
        prettying up is okay, but it won't count for anything. I'm really interested in knowing more about the character and hearing the songs.
        end date is February 13th.
        have fun!

form wrote:
        Code: Select all
        [b]name:[/b]
        [b]gender:[/b]
        [b]what are they passionate about?: (over 50 words, less than 300)[/b]
        [b]instrumental:[/b]

[b]extra: (optional)[/b]

also, I was going to have you guys guess what kind of scorpion this viscling is based on, but the bicolour and bark scorpion can look very similar — I didn't want to confuse anyone. This particular viscling is based off of a bark scorpion
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: B #690 — abandoned scorpio

Postby serotonin. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:32 pm

name: Kirin
    instrumental: Midna's Desperation
    what are they passionate about?: (207/300)
      His passion for music exceeds and consumes his other, lesser desires. He sees the beauty in all types of music, and while he favors some over others, any music is better than none. He is capable of appreciating silence, but when given the choice, music fills the silence. His personal favorite are video game soundtracks. The songs of intensity, anticipation, that are both god background music but get his heart pounding and his feet swinging to the rhythm. His vice is music, and it doesn't take much more than a similar music taste to become his friend. He's never seen without his headphones, and almost always is one in his ear. It's gotten him into his fair share of trouble, but he won't give it up.

His secondary passion, while not nearly as consuming as his love of music, is his love of adventure. Nothing will keep this Viscet away from a good adventure, whether it's running through a forest or sneaking up to the roof of a hotel. He's a troublemaker, to some, but to others it's his own natural curiosity. Never does he put himself in danger. He's yet to tell anyone just what he always seems to be looking for. Perhaps he never will.
    extra: (299/300)
      The leaves crunched beneath his feet as he walked. It was a rare time when he was playing his music aloud, wandering the woods behind his house. It was the middle of fall, nearly his birthday, the 15th of November. A remix of one of his favorite game soundtracks, the intensity always managed to make his fur stand on end. It was always a rush, combined with the crisp winter air.

"Kirin!" He cast a glance behind him, golden eyes flickering with a sense of annoyance. Disturbances were not on his schedule for today. He plastered on a smile in any case, allowing himself to appear happy as his neighbor showed up, sporting a cup of hot chocolate. Akavi was younger than he was, though Kirin had retained his child features while Akavi had not. It irritated him, but he refused to let it show too deeply. There was, after all, nothing that could be done. And it was easier to get other Viscets to listen to a child.

"What is it, Akavi?"

"I've found a new place to hang out in the woods, want to see?"

"Alright." He was led along easily by the larger Viscet, keeping up quite well despite his short legs. Kirin never had let things like that inhibit him. It didn't take them long to reach the fallen log, the source of Akavi's interest, and for both of them to crawl inside. Their last tree fort had been destroyed by the summer floods.

"This is nice." The log was hollow and rotting, but it was sturdy. A good place for the two young visclings to play.

"I knew you'd like it, Kir!" Akavi made Kirin feel like a child. All too often. But that's what he was, wasn't he? He needed to enjoy it.
Last edited by serotonin. on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:34 pm

name:
      scipio
    what are they passionate about?: (over 50 words, less than 300)
      if there is one thing scipio is passionate about, it is revealing the truth. having grown up on board a ship where there is not a secret to be found or lie to be discovered, he absolutely despises anything but the truth. that is why he takes great pleasure in his job as the ships interrogator. he loves questioning the hostages his fellow crew mates capture and getting him to spell their truths to him. he loves the sense of confidence that rushes through his veins when he successfully manipulates someone into listening to him, into trusting him, into believing that he would sacrifice himself for them. he loves the thrill of the game when someone refuses to fall victim to his plots. when they are too strong and secure of mind to surrender themselves willingly to him. those prisoners are always quick to talk beneath his blades and toys. but most of all, he loves the sense of overwhelming completeness that comes over him when the truth is revealed. when all the stars align and every path is made clear. those are the moments he lives for. which is why he will spend the rest of his life chasing after and trying to reveal the truth.
      {207/300}
    instrumental:
    extra: (optional)
      beneath his paws, the ship rocks with the irregular breathing of the ocean. the lanterns hanging from hooks sway gently, the flickering heartbeats of the candles barely lighting the small room. the air in the room is still, but far from quiet. rats can be heard scampering across the ropes, the ship groans to her ocean mistress, the capricious breathing of the yellow viscet tied to a chair echo through the room. scipio's own breaths are silent and regular, he has nothing to fear after all.

socrates had found the female tied before him sneaking around the hold just hours before. it had been obvious she didn't belong. her fur was too slick, her eyes too bright, she was healthy and well-fed and far too nice to be a pirate. and yet, they had found her trying to steal their precious cargo. her fate was already sealed - he and his crew would eat good tomorrow evening - they just wanted to know who she was working for.

all she had told him so far though, had been lies.

scipio was done playing nice. with calm and steady paws, he carefully picked up the skinning knife from where it lay atop a barrel. "this is your last chance." he said flatly. "tell me who sent you to steal from us." the female refused to speak, staring stubbornly at one flickering light. that was fine, he would have more fun this way. slowly, he began to approach her, blade held high and a grin across his face.

two hours later, he emerged from the hold, fur more red than before. she hadn't been an easy one, but he had succeeded. he knew the truth know. now to find one of the kitchen staff and tell them tomorrow's dinner was in the hold.
      {299/300}
Last edited by _Alex_ on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubixilam » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:37 pm

aaAAAAA IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY SCORPIO SON
RES
██ rubi │

AWOOOOGA
rubixilam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Omg if anyone wants a big brother for this Viscet, they may use my Scorpio (viscet in my sig) :D
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeldog513 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Res with a Viscet who is passionate about dogs
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:37 pm

name:Spectrum
what are they passionate about?: (over 50 words, less than 300)
Spectrum is passionate about the stars in the sky.Spec had always been intrested in space and it vast darkness.He likes to stay up well into the night and track the stars with his step mother shibia and draw them,making up his own constellations and story's behind them.

//more to come//
instrumental:

extra: (optional)
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Dotdotdot
Last edited by Razors on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:51 am

bump

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.