Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #570 - Abandoned

Postby grifforik » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Username: ShimmerSolarPets
Name: Keira

Hey there! So there will be 3 of these babies up for grabs! They're each different but with one common thing. They're all to grow up on xmas day!

The rules for this are simple, I want to hear a Christmas tale about how this egg was found/given to a parent. Aka you need to have a parent ready for this baby. (Dosen't have to be a viscet parent.)

Rules:
1. No complaints!
2. Must have a parent.
3. Up to 600 words for the story.
4. extras can be either 3 pieces of art, or 600 words. CAN NOT COMBINE the two.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story: (Of how they found the egg and how they feel about it. Up to a 600 word story)
Other: (You get 3 pieces of art or 600 words more)

Mutations:
---

End date:
Christmas eve

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3297039][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2706241&size=large&format=png&rev=1482651560[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #570 - Abandoned

Postby ps4 kid » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Username: ~Neon_and_Lylia~
Name: Amour
Parent: Kratos
Story:
Kratos, an often curious Viscet was searching around the forest. He heard many strange noises, rustling, squawking, chattering. He still continued to walk, ignoring all around him. He then as he walked tripped over something tough. He thudded on the ground. He rubbed his head, and stood up as he turned around to see a small abandoned egg. He looked around to see if it had any parents. No sign. He picked up the egg, for it was cold out and he didn't want to let the egg just sit there. He also took notice at a little bow around the egg. He looked at the tag on the egg. It said; "Please take care of our child, for we cannot. Many thanks." Kratos decided he would keep the egg. As he walked he realized how much the egg's markings looked like his. As he walked, a Viscet dashed pass him, snatching the egg. Kratos instantly ran after the mystery Viscet. "Get back here!" Kratos cried, knowing that the egg may be in danger. He ran as fast as he can, and when he caught up, he tripped the thief, and grabbed up the egg as it flung into the air. He caught his breath. This stranger was mad. The thief got up. Kratos ran for his life, holding the egg firmly as he slipped into his house. He had lost him. Kratos sighed of relief. He looked at the egg. "You need a name don't you?" The egg wobbled in his paws, it was getting ready to hatch. "I will call you.. Amour." He smiled, as he knew the word meant "love" in french. As the egg was in his paws, a head popped out. Kratos grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the Viscling. Realizing he barely had any of the materials a Viscling needed, but he did have milk so that would have to hold the Viscling off until he found something else for him. He grabbed out a thermos out of his cabinet, and filled it with milk. He returned back to the Viscling, and fed him the milk. He heard a knock on the door. Kratos took a hard gulp as he set Amour down, and slowly opened the door. It was the thief viscet, that had stolen the egg. He wasn't sure why he was back. "What are you doing here." The mystery viscet held out a paw. "M-My names Copper." He said as Kratos shook his hand. "Why did you take my egg?" Kratos tapped his foot waiting for a response from the Viscet. "I do have a good explanation on why." He said looking at the angry caretaker of the egg. "Alright so, I take care of animals, and had lost one of my bird eggs, so I chose to look around in the forest. I thought you had the egg, and had stolen it, so I snatched it to get it back. What I didn't realize is that it was a viscet egg. And I still didn't know this even when you took it back, so that was why I was angry. But as you were running, I noticed the markings weren't like my bird eggs, so it was just a misunderstanding." He said laughing. Kratos looked at him in a forgiving manner. "I guess mistakes happen." He said. "Anyways, I got you some things that could help." Copper said as he held out a basket filled with all the necessary things a Viscling would need. As he did so, Amour crawled over, flopping at Kratos's feet. "Dada?" He smiled. (599/600)
Other:
Last edited by ps4 kid on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:02 am, edited 9 times in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:15 pm

someone could totally use kratos if they wanted! just cause the lil' markings look like his and could lead to an interesting little tale oml <3 pm me if you're interested!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Guys, these will grow up if you want them to, they're not limited to PPS XD
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:36 pm

Username:tiny little box
Name:Ghost
Parent: Connor
Story: (Of how they found the egg and how they feel about it. Up to a 600 word story)
All Connor could see was the rusty ruins for miles and miles on end.He let out a little giddy laugh,adjusting the little messger bag that was across his chest.He sighed happily and stated to make his way down to the mossy filled forest.The night air sticking to Connors fur as he rushed down the large hill.He laughed loudly.

"FREEDOM"

He screamed out,falling down and rolling the rest of the rest of the way.He laid down at the bottom of the hill happily.He sighed and brushed the grass off his coat.

"another day another ghost hunt."

He said to himself.Heading down to the first entrance of the ruin.

Connor struck a match against the wall,lighting the touch.All that could be seen was the cracked miss covered walls.The air was so muggy and thick you could cut it with a knife.Connor made his decent into the darkness.The only sound that could be heard was the light thumping of of his footsteps and dripping of water.Water.There is water in here.He stepped in water."huh,ugh why"he muttered out,looking at the splitting path.He looked in both directions,straining his eyes to see past where the light did not go.He grabbed the chalk from his bag,marking the left tunnel wall then going down it.He slowly made his way,trudging through the bone chilling water that went ankle deep.This wasn't exactly the smartest choice.

splash

Connor stayed quiet,freezing up for a second.He wasn't alone.He smiled happily.Perfect.He looked all around them,holding the touch higher.He could see glowing eyes in the darkness,the creature holding something in his paws.Connors eyes widen in curiosity,stepping closer.The thing hissed lowly,his voice sounding like a low gravel.The thing dropped it into the water.It ran away,the thing was so fast.He ran to the thing that fell,his run was just as slow as a walk.He picked up the large oval like object.The touch dimming down.

"No" he mumbled out,dropping it into the water.His world went dark."no no no no" he desperately searched in the messenger bag for another.With shakey paws he managed to light the way,looking down.It was..a egg.A viscet egg.Out here?With paw he picked it up.It was so cold."what are you doing out here baby[i] he talked to it,sticking it in his bag.He let the top of the egg hang out,patting it softly."just you and me young one,we're going to find some ghosts" he put rped out to the thing,holding the torch up high.He looked at the path he came but then looked back."well,you would be safer back but." He ran the way he found the mysterious black entity.He held the egg tight."daddy will get you through this weird mystery baby" he said,going deeper into the tunnel.

The more he wandered the more and more lost he got.He shivered lightly and hugged the egg close.Magbe this was a bad idea.

[i]CHOMP

Something bite at Connors tail,making him jump and almost drop the baby.He swiftly grabbed it in mid air,clutching it close.It felt like millions of eyes were watching him,staring holes through him.He backed away,ears cowering in the unknown."maybe it was a bad idea" he mumbled out before hearing a ungodly screeching noise.

Yup that was his cue.

Connor fled the small room,rubbing quickly through the twist and turns,running with his new treasure out of the tunnels and into the now rising summer morning

Last edited by tiny little box on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:36 pm

Username:
Name:

Res
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:39 pm

Mark
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skadizzle » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:08 pm

User: skadizzle
Name: Lepo
Story: As they walked through the forest there in the ground was a rock. Or what looked like a rock. Pulling and pulling trying extremely hard to get that thing, whatever it was, out, that felt I budg. " What is it? " asked one of them. " I'm not quite sure. " said the other. Then, it cracked, and out came...

The last part is missing because I don't honestly know what will come out of that egg. So our story is " to be continued "

Good luck to everyone!!!
skadizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:19 pm

Username: tigerblue

Name: Cleo

Parent: Elly

Story:
It was a brisk winter day in the forest. All so quiet. But in a dead, snowy, fern, sat a little egg. A little red egg. Abandoned maybe? Who will find it? Lets find out.

Near the fire, sat a little viscet named Elly. quite a sweet little viscet I do say. Her father and sister sat on the couch, reading.
"Daddy?" piped Elly.
"Yes dear?" Coda responded.
"Im going out in the snow, k?" She said walking to the door, putting her winter gear on.
Her father nodded and went back down to his paper. Elly walked out and breathed out, watching as her cold breath flew into the air. She walked along to the side of the woods peeking in and out. Her father never lets her go into the woods unless he is there, but Elly was bored, but she knew she could never do that. But then she heard a faint rustle from inside the woods. She bit her lip and slowly wandered inside walking along the pathway. She stumbled upon what was rustling! It was a small egg! She picked up the egg, well tried too, and started home. Since the egg was about as big as she was, it was harder for her to carry it. When she stumbled home, she collapsed outside on the egg. She got up and picked it up again and walked inside.
"Dad! Looked what I found!"
Elly rolled the egg near the fire and sat next to it.
"Is..Is that a viscet egg?!" Coda said getting up and walking over.
Coda starter patting the egg all over and putting his ear to see if he could hear anything. He looked up and looked at Elly.
"Elly, dear, we cannot keep this. Another viscet is too much" Coda explained
"But Daddy!" Elly responded sadly.
Elly slowy nodded and lowered her head in sorrow. Today was Christmas eve and she thought she could do something for someone then, but she guested wrong. She took off all her gear and wandered upstairs.
Elly quietly sat down on her bed and curled up, getting ready to fall asleep.
Downstairs, Coda was getting ready to put the egg back outside, when Puff started talking to him.
"You know, Dad, she really cares about the egg, its Christmas eve, why don't you give it to her for Christmas?" Puff suggested from the couch
Coda thought quietly for a moment. He turned around and set the egg under the tree. Grabbing a little extra ribbon, he wrapped it around the egg. He walked away from the tree and looked at the egg, and he smiled. Then he and Puff wandered upstairs.
The next morning was Christmas, Elly got up, not really wanting anything else but the egg. She sulked downstairs to find her family waiting for her.
"Elly, I have a personal gift I would like to give you first" Said Coda.
Elly sat on the couch and watched as Coda dug something from the back of the tree. Her father handed her the egg and smiled. Elly's eyes beamed and she hugged her father and went back to the egg. She sat next to the egg keeping it warm, and they carried on with their Christmas.

Other:

Last edited by kiffell on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D E V I A N C Y » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:38 am

Username:
North Dakota
Name:
Procel
Parent:
Let's just call him Castiel for now, he doesn't have a name yet..
Story:
A brown striped Warg padded through the park, having believed he had heard a sound of alarm.. a commotion maybe, he wasn't exactly sure. What he was sure is that if something needed help, he might be able to aid it. Nothing should be out in this weather, well, nothing that didn't have a thick coat like himself. He tucked his transparent wings in, making his way through the snow. His interest peaked at a small red splotch in the snow in front of him, and he went faster, worried it was an injured creature. When he reached it however, he found that instead, it was a small egg. He looked around confused. Who would leave such a small thing out here? He frowned, sniffing it gently. He wasn't really sure what it was or how to take care of it, but he knew that it certainly shouldn't be out here. Touching his nose to it he began to become concerned, it was cold... meaning it had been here a while. he quickly picked it up, nodding to himself. Yes, He would take care of this egg the best he could. at least, until the appropriate guardian was found. Yes, he liked that idea.
He would be this little egg's guardian angel.

Last edited by D E V I A N C Y on Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
D E V I A N C Y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me