Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1085

Postby grifforik » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:46 pm

The sleepy time Viscet ^^

Its cold here and winter feeling for the first time this year, so in honor of wearing a sweater and scarf today I wanted to make a viscet that wants to be toasty warm.

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Altaira

Rules:
1. Prettying up is ok.
2. No word limit!
3. Story: what they like to do in cold weather = must write something.
4. Gif- Should be something WARM they like to do in winter. You can explain the gif (using under 300 words)
5. Only 3 extras, can be art, story, ext.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story: Tell me something they like to do in cold weather. (Can be staying inside or going out, its up to you) No limit on this.
Gif: Show me a winter gif.
Other: You can have up to 3 extras. (art/story/or something else)

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3269429][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2681993&size=large&format=png&rev=1480556872[/img][/url]

Mutations:
None

Ends Dec 31st --- Extended till the 2nd
Last edited by grifforik on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1084

Postby finifugal ✨ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:53 pm

thIS ONE IS SO ADORABLE IM SCREAMING!!

Username:
Name:
Story: Tell me something they like to do in cold weather. (Can be staying inside or going out, its up to you) No limit on this.

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Omg this is so pretty like urgh ;o; markie
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:56 pm

Username: ~Neon_And_Lylia~
Name: Patches

Res! <33
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:59 pm

griff, oml, this babe <3

Username: lady lightwing.
    Name: Hypnos {may change in future}
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:02 pm

ahhh this one is so cute! i'm in love! <3
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Form wrote:
Bond Of Flame wrote:Image

The Basics wrote:
Kairi wrote:"Thinking of you, wherever you are...
Username
Amxen no.XV
Kairi wrote:We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend...

Name
Paopu
Kairi wrote:Now I will step forward to realize this wish...

Kairi wrote:And who knows...

Story
In the cold, my only comfort is the fire. It keeps me warm and soothes my heart. I've always been sensitive to the cold. It makes me so tired, and no one really knows why. That's why I sleep by the fire. If I don't, the cold will get me, and I'll never wake up. It's always been hard for me. The fire doesn't last long, so sometimes I have to get up to keep in burning. Such a struggle, but I always pull through. Lately, though, I haven't really been keeping up. Maybe that's why I'm stuck here. Trapped in my dreams.
Kairi wrote:Starting a new journey may not be so hard...

Theme
Passion

Birth By Sleep wrote:
Kairi wrote:Or maybe it has already begun...

As I floated there, suspended in the darkness, a familiar feeling arose within me. My light came to my aid once again, parting the darkness and saving my life. However, I found myself to weak to truly escape. I felt myself drift off into sleep. It felt like I had only closed my eyes for a second, but when I opened them, I was greeted by an unknown world. I sat up and looked around, startled. How did I get here? However, I was to tired to ponder for long. I yawned and laid back down. However, the image of a furry face hovering above mine soon graced my eyes, and I was jolted awake. I jumped up and turned to face my enemy. To my surprise, it wasn't an enemy, but another Viscet. Joy over took me and I rushed over to the startled thing, nearly crushing them in a joyful embrace. It didn't take me long to compose myself though, and I soon realized how rude what I had done was. I released the startled Viscet, and cleared my throat... "I-I'm sorry... I've never seen another Viscet before..." The startled one gazed at me. I held out my paw and smiled... "M-My name's Nox Lux, but you can call me Nox." The Viscet directed their gaze at my paw before looking back up at me. I rubbed the back of my head and neck, blushing... "W-Well... I, uhh, should go... Maybe we can catch up later." I turned to run away, wanting to hide my shame. To my surprise though, I felt them grab my paw... "Please don't go..." They said in a quiet, shaky and timid voice. That's when I realized that Viscet was female. I felt even more embarrassed now. I didn't want to leave her, but at the same time I wanted nothing more than to hide my shame. She tugged at my paw, so I turned to face her. She was as embarrassed as I was. I smiled awkwardly. She looked at me with a frightened look... "Are you stuck in your dreams too?" She asked me. I cocked my head and gave her a confused look. Stuck in my dreams? What was she talking about? She dropped my paw and sighed... "I went to bed one really cold night... I don't think my fire stayed lit... I think I'm asleep forever..." She looked up at me... "When I was little, I heard stories of brave people who tried to fight their inner darkness by diving into their dreams... But it could happen to anyone really... I guess that happened to me..." I nodded... "Right... I guess that happened to me too..." She looked down at the star toy she was carrying... "I feel sad... I don't remember anything except the night I fell asleep... That's why I don't remember how to wake up..." I crossed my arms... "This happen to you before?" She shook her head... "No... I... I don't remember." I smiled, trying to lighten up the situation... "Well, what do you remember?" She sighed... "Other than falling asleep by the fire, nothing..." I sighed and let my arms fall to my sides... "Well, that doesn't really help... I don't even know your name let alone how to help you." She looked up at me... "I'm sorry..." I stepped forward and put my paw on her shoulder... "Hey, it's okay. We'll make it out of here. I promise." She smiled at me. "O-Okay! But how do we wake up?" I crossed my arms and thought for a moment. I was told by my Masters that diving into dreams was one way to take the Mark Of Mastery exam, but I was unable to take it that way due to how dangerous it can be. I remembered something about seven sleeping worlds... "If I remember correctly, we have to travel to 7 different worlds to wake them up. They're trapped here just like us. They were swallowed by darkness long ago." The female Viscet nodded... "Alright, but where do we start?" I looked around. We were in a world right now. It was a nice, soothing beach... "Here I assume. It's the first world we've come to so far."
Kairi wrote:There are many worlds, but they share the same sky...

Kairi wrote:One sky, one destiny."
-Kairi, Kingdom Hearts

-insert story about why they sleep here-
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Oh wow.... This is beautiful.
If anyone needs friends for them let me know!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:29 pm

Dropping out no time.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:46 pm

Username:
cyberdragon725
Name:
Altaira
(Pronounced All-tare-ah)

Story:
There is a time that comes during every year where glades of green turn crystal clear. A time when silence fills the land and stars twinkle in the sky, lighting the path for all those left wandering through silent nights. It's a time of cold and the harshness of nature and yet it still carries the warmth and rejuvenation of meetings and greetings of those who we love. This is the true spirit of winter. A spirit which is often missed as everyone and everything goes about their days. They begin to lose track of the warmth and the light, forgetting it's meaning in the strife of their life. Not her. Never her. In a crowd that looks down and keeps moving, she is the one to stop and take a moment to appreciate all that has been laid before her. She's the one to see the stars for what they truly are. The light of our dreams shine on through the night and yet only she has the eyes to see the light. It's for this very reason that she's made a vow. Through the snow and the storm she will face the cold to show us the stars which twinkle with gold. She is a bringer of dreams and hopes, leading us all to awareness. She has made it her goal to guide our hearts to the sky where we can chase after our dreams and finally fly. This I'd who she is, as certain as the Winter is cool, and it all begins with a day long ago.

Finally, it was that time of year, the time of warm hearts, friendship, and cheer. Altaira's absolute favorite time of year to be exact. Rushing through the streets, her scarf billowed behind her as she made her way through the crowds. Excitement bubbled in her chest as she felt a joy that only came this time of the year. Halting abruptly, she looked up at her destination. "Willow!" She called out cheerfully as she pushed aside the tent flap leading to the fortune tellers residence. Glancing around the room, she was glad to see that her friend currently had no customers. Actually, there wasn't a single soul, tailmouth included. She tilted her head quizzically as she entered the room fully. "Willow? Whisper? Anybody home?" A large crash responded causing Altaira a fright. Rushing towards the sound, her tail lashed worriedly behind her. Entering through another flap she gasped at the mess of boxes and miscellaneous items littering the floor. Her gaze softened as it caught the somewhat flustered and embarrassed gaze of willow, while she could hear whisper's snickers in the background. She shook head before offering her hand which the fortune teller thankfully took. "are you all right, Willow?" she asked, a soft smile gracing her features. "I-I'm alright." She muttered, clumsily trying to settle her ruffled fur as the snickers only increased in volume. She rolled her eyes at the tail before turning back to willow, who was now much calmer and presentable. "I came to give you something." She said, offering her friend the piece of rolled up parchment that she had hidden somewhere. Surprise lit Willows face as she gingerly took it with a thankful nod, causing Altaira's smile to broaden. Anxiously she watched willow unroll it and read before seeing an almost panic settle in. "A-altaira! Th-This is T-Tonight!" Altaira nodded and said, "Yep! And you'd better be there! I know you aren't doing anything this afternoon." She rolled her eyes at the unnecessary fear and hesitance from the tail mouth. "Oh, come on Willow! It's not like there is going to be a crowd. It's just you and whisper, me, and Tobias. You can handle that, can't you?" The tailmouths muscles relaxed at that. Maybe, maybe she could come. Looking up at the other viscets face, she realized she never had a choice. Sighing in resignation, Willow nodded. "A-alright. M-maybe just f-for t-tonight." Altaira's face brightened as she rushed happily back out, lazy wave sent back as farewell. Smiling fondly at her friends excitement, Willow felt like it would all be worth it.

"We love you, Altaira!" "You're so amazing, Altaira!" "Altaira." She could hear the people calling out to her, cheering her on as she pushed towards the finish line. One step more, another, she was so close... "Keep going Altaira! You're almost there!" "Altaira!" Feeling a wave of determination, she pushed on. Stretching her legs, she pushed towards it. She could practically taste victory as she puffed out her chest, ready to break through that red ribbon that marked the end of the race. Three steps more and she would win the race. One step. Two steps. Three ste... "ALTAIRA!!!" and the third step had her tumbling down the stream bank and landing face first in the freezing water for a rude awakening. It took a moment to process the clear spring water soaking her to the bone but, when she did, she also managed to catch the sound of laughter trying to be hidden or stifled. Turning to the culprits, she frowned at the others but she couldn't hide how half her face tried to turn up. Tobias simply shook his head at her with amusement. "Sleep walking again, eh Al?" She snorted and rose in response, feeling the cold stream flow through her feet and water drip from her fur. Unwinding her scarf, she shivered as she twisted it, releasing all the water trapped inside before wrapping around her neck once more. "You look like a drowned rat." "Wh-Whisper!" "What?! It's true!" The tail cackled as Willow simply ducked her head in shame. "It's alright Willow. I do probably look a bit silly, but if you think it looks bad, wait till it dries," Altaira said with a snort. "I'll be poofier than a cotton ball in the summertime." The friends shared a quick laugh before Willow, Whisper,and Tobias watched Altaira expectantly and she blinked back playfully faking ignorance. "So, what'd you guys come here for?" Tobias and Willow gaped at her. "Don't tell me you forgot?!" The starry viscet simply grinned, "As if. What do you take me for, and elephant?" Confused, Willow spoke up. "U-um, Al-Ltair-ra. I-I thought that an u-um el-elephant n-never forgets?" "Wrong!" She said matter-of-factly. "An elephant simply can't remember what it forgot, therefore no one knows it was supposed to remember anything to begin with." Tobias nodded in slight agreement and understanding while Willow turned to Whisper to see the tail was just as clueless as she was. Seeing Willow's confused look, Tobias decided to return to the original topic. "So, Al. What was it you wanted to show us?" Energy seemed to suddenly spark from Altaira as she suddenly began to bounce with excitement. "Oh! Yeah! Come on! It's just over this way!" Speeding off into the undergrowth, Altaira left her friends behind as they struggled to catch up.

Bursting through the bushes, the three friends made their way to a clearing in the forest. A gasp broke from Willow as she took in the deep oranges and reds painting the sky as the sun dipped beneath the horizon. Tobias stood mouth agape at the sight. Even Whisper was silent. A sudden snap caught their attention as they turned back to Altaira who sat with a knowing grin on her face. "Pretty cool, right? Well buckle down, kiddies. You guys haven't seen nothing yet." She said, walking over and handing them each a cup of something warm. Willow gingerly took a sip of hot chocolate as Tobias gripped his cider appreciatively. Sipping from her own mug of hot tea, Altaira watched happily. A sudden wave of confusion and concern passed Tobias and he turned towards her curiously. "Altaira, what is all this about?" A blush of embarrassment crept up her neck as she ducked into her drying scarf to hide it. "W-well, I know with you wandering to help spirits, Willow and whispers fortune telling business, and me finding others to help them reach their dreams, we rarely get to see each other anymore. But you guys are my best friends and I just can't stand not ever seeing you again..." She broke off and scanned their faces for a reaction. She noted with some satisfaction that Willow was blushing almost as much as she was and Tobias still had that face of kind understanding which brought her to look up to him. Giving her a silent nod, he pushed her to keep going. "S-so I just decided that, w-we could start a new tradition!" Her voice built in confidence as she spoke. "Each year, when the cold weather starts settling, we can all gather here. I'll come from where ever I'm traveling and, if you can Tobias, you could too. And we would meet here since it's not too far from where Willow and Whisper stay. That way, at least once a year, we can all sit and catch up. It's like, a single day together where we can just stop. No worries about work," the tailmouth gave her friend a nervous smile, "or about restless spirits," Tobias seemed deep in thought. "It'd just be us and the sky. A group of friends enjoying each others company through a winters night." Altaira looked towards them almost anxiously, silently praying that they would agree. Surprisingly, Willow was the first to respond. "I-I d-don't see a p-problem with it." She stuttered, giving a friendly smile to Altaira, watching as she cuddled her plush to her chest with joy. Then, all eyes turned to Tobias, the final decider. He seemed hesitant at first. There was no telling where his travels would lead. He could be half around the world by this time next year, but... he couldn't say no to the hopeful look on his friends face. Smiling gently, his head fell and his eyes closed in defeat. "I make no promises but... I will try my absolute hardest to make it back here next year." Altaira suddenly shrieked with joy, jumping to quickly grab both her friends around the necks for an unexpected group hug as they tried to keep their drinks from spilling. "Thank you, thank you, oh thank you so much!" She chanted and the others simply smiled at her happiness. A quick gasp from Willow broke the moment and the other turned to her. The tail mouth simply lifted her finger to the sky, which had now turned dark with the rise of the moon. Stars twinkled up ahead, their light reflecting on the snow covered ground, casting the world into a twinkling wonderland never before seen by the eyes of another. The beauty was astounding and, as the group made their seats on the snowy drifts, the forest was silent.

A tradition born of appreciation and a bond forged in friendship, for years this gathering will continue. On the clearest day of the midwinter season, three friends gather beneath the heavens, warm drinks held in grips of ice. Three souls, so very different and yet so alike, unite under a starlit sky to show their gratitude to each other and to the earth they reside in. As years go on, there will be trials. The world will pull their bond in an effort to taint the innocence of a true friend. Lies and misunderstanding will plague these friends, but they will not give up, for when all seems lost they still have those memories. The reminder of a simple friend supporting them and pushing them through the trials ahead. The recognition of an ally who could turn against them at a seconds notice and yet will not because you know they can not forget either. The memory of warm drinks and warm fur gathered together on a sleeping land watching a glittering sky as if in a dream. Maybe it is. Perhaps all this is a dream. Maybe that's why they fight for it, why they struggle so hard to meet here the next year. Or maybe it's something simpler. After all, what determines if it's a dream or reality? Perhaps this reality is a dream? Could it be? No. This reality is not a dream. This is simply a dream that has become a reality. Altaira has done it again and this time it was her own dream that has come true.

Featuring: wrote:~Willow And Whisper~
~Tobias~
Owned By:
Razors

Gif:

As the cold weather blows in and the Winter season comes, we all search for warmth. Some seek out fire places where flickering flames leave you toasty and calm. Others drink and eat warm treats in an effort to be warmed from within. Then you have those, such as Altaira, who seek out warmth in someplace completely different. After all, there is no greater warmth than that formed from the embrace of a friend.

The Beaver
Written By: Altaira (original work)

Our story begins in a land of river,
Where a surface ripples as the waves did shiver.
The river flowed in with the light of the moon,
As a chorus of crickets sang out a sweet tune.

The fish swam happy, wild, and free,
As the wise old owl flew over to see,
For a strange new neighbor had just come,
And he swam through the water with a quiet hum.

He started to work as fast as he could,
Be finished by dawn, he thought he would.
The sun rose swiftly as all fell into place,
And a large grin shown on the Beaver's face.

The water flowed in, a pond it did make,
Until this small pond grew into a lake.
With the lake now full the Beaver arose,
For there was work to be done for the house he chose,

He gathered together sticks, logs, and mud,
but stopped as he saw a small flower did bud.
He thought of the flower, small roots and all,
And imagined the day when it would grown tall.

As tall as a tree reaching into the sky,
As high as a bird, how his thoughts did fly!
Over green prairies and past the blue sea,
Then past the great mountains, His dreams were now free!

And as soon as is started, he was pulled back,
Back to his work and his wood in a stack.
He Loaded his gear and with dreams fresh in mind,
He set back to work, with success left to find.

The beaver returned back to the lake,
And after that small break he did take,
He worked all morn under the rising Sun,
For a dreamer's work is never done.

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 25 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help