one piece of art that can be anything you want
        ( if comic, only 10 sections max )

plus you gotta make your own form :00

PM me for any questions !!

Mutations -
        Scorpion tail - event rare
        four eyes - event rare

end date - 20th nov
Last edited by manta rae on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
no longer active, please check out my other social medias tho !! <3
art by Violenca
instagram
manta rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Viscet #1032

Postby lex » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:20 am

Omg I like this little bby, he reminds me of Sprite or mt dew
Mark maybe
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuroWander » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:25 am

Username: Blueskiesdragon
Viscet Name: Spark
Story: A smaller Viscet, he was prowling the wood when one day he found some berries! A younger creature at the time, he ate them not knowing the consequences. His fur started to swirl, and plain colors became color-ful.
Moderately more active recently
AuroWander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:42 am

Whoa! Awesome design! Love those colors and cha for the 4 eyed babies! ::)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:33 am

Res
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:59 am

*grabby hands* I wannnt it
this is gorgeous sting rei! love the colors so muuuch!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:39 am

Username: Cinerious
Name: MacDonald "Mac" Gargan

Short Story (1000 words MAX):
The party started as any other would with five rowdy teenage viscets. Board games. They weren't called the nerdiest viscets in the pack for nothing! Mac felt accepted by this group, despite his odd appearance. His tail may not be the same as the other's, but they were just as nerdy, if not more, as him. They accepted him, and for that he is grateful. They even taught him some games he couldn't play before on his own. The board games started out well, no one got annoyed at each other which is a rare event, but a wonderful one none-the-less. The board games devolved into Magic the Gathering, where Yew won out of the blue, no one saw it coming! By now it was well into the afternoon, and it was almost time to go trick or treating. In this community, Halloween is a few day event, and with Halloween on a Monday this year, the trick or treating outings happen on Saturday so everyone can properly have a party on Monday. Ruby, despite always wearing her costume, year round, always goes as RWBY or Little Red Riding Hood, switching years. This year, it was RWBY. Yew was an angel, Crowley her demon, and Ray a ghost. Mac didn't need a costume, almost having gone as a ghost as he did every other year. He did that to protect himself from the teasing, bu his friends gave him confidence.

After the trick or treating it was back to Ray's place for the rest of the party. Scary movies played in the background, only a couple of them watching and jumping thanks to the others teasing shoves and yelps. The candy was sorted between the five of them, each getting the kind that they like and none of what they don't.

With the candy sorting done, they could get to the event they all wanted. Hide and Seek in the Dark. After watching one movie to rile up everyone's paranoia, they headed outside, flashlights in hand. Drawing sticks, they decided that Crowley would be the first to seek. Mac vibrated with excitement, having not done something like this before.

As Crowley started to count down everyone scattered. Mac could see Yew and Ruby running off in one direction together and immediately lost sight of Ray up a tree. A tree isn’t a bad idea, thought Mac. He tried to reach for a branch but was too short, so he settled for a bush, hearing a faint cry of Crowley saying he was going to get us. He waited, seeing a light sweeping back and forth through the leaves. He pushed himself further into the bush and lower to the ground, watching Crowley’s approaching paws. Crowley stopped in front of Mac’s bush, and Mac held his breath, waiting, knowing he was about to be found.

A pause, then a yelp.

The yelp was brief followed by a groan of defeat, Crowley’s laughter saying “I so got you, Yew, go to the jail!” and the light running paws of Yew headed back to the clearing.

Mac breathed out silently, relieved.

After what seemed like forever, Ray’s voice could be heard calling out for Mac, saying the time was up and that he had won. Beside his hiding spot, Mac could see Ruby’s paws and her voice calling for him as well. Mac bounded up out of the bush and Ruby screeched, and he started laughing. “It’s not funny, Mac! You scared me!”

“I wasn’t even trying to,” he replied, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

After that, they spent the rest of the night watching movies and telling scary stories, enjoying the night into the wee hours of the morning.

They were excited for the events the next day, celebrating the best holiday the town has to offer.
Last edited by cinerious on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:48 pm

Its breaking my heart to say this, but im dropping out. ;-;
i just won "the house of horrors" Scorpion tail baby and i feel it would be wrong to try to get another.

oh man, this 'cet is just way too cute. I hope S/he goes to a good home.
Last edited by MistCat on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow, » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:00 am

Username;Shadow

Name; Anmut

Gender; female

Story;Anmut was fashionably late for the party like always, showing up twenty five minutes later then the invitation stated. In her best witch costume hand tailored so as to comfortably fit around her tail, Anmut knocked on the door of the house of the party. The door swing open at the knock of her paw, even though nobody had opened. Slowly,Anmut walked in.
There were no sounds except for the creaking of Anmut's paws against the ancient hardwood floors. All of the lights were off, so the only source of light was a small candle by the stairs. Anmut picked the candle up, but as she did, a loud shriek came from up the flight of stairs. She carefully walked up the stairs, once she had reached the top, a small object came flying at her face. It squealed and then flew out the open window by the front door.
Anmut was beginning to get nervous. Her friends were all missing, and strange sounds were beginning to come from the kitchen. It almost sounded like laughter. At that moment, Anmut realized what was going on. She quickly walked to the kitchen. Her candle caught on the faces of all of her friends, all of them sitting in the kitchen laughing.
"We got you Annie!"
"You were so scared!"
"Can you put the candle down? You are going to catch the house on fire."
By this time, Anmut was swinging the candle around, trying to catch the faces of everyone who was talking."oh yeah. I guess I was just a little nervous." About carefully set the candle down while someone went to turn the light on. All around the house were booby traps set up to scare Anmut.
"We knew you were going to be late, so we decided to set up a little haunted house for you when you finally did show up." Anmut's closest friend, Lavender said.
After that, everybody spent almost the whole night dancing and laughing and having a good time. At midnight, all the friends sat down to tell ghost stories. The winner would get the entire collection of candy the friends had saved up the entire year. During the third ghost story, a loud scratching started coming from the candy box. Then a loud squeak sent all the friends jumping out of their furs.
"It's a ghost!"
Everyone except for Anmut ran, as she thought it was just another trick. "Very funny guys."
"We have no clue what is making that sound."
Anmut stuck her paw into the candy box until she felt something bite it. "Ahhh!" She screamed "something bit my paw!" She carefully flipped the box over and when she lifted it up, a rat came scurrying out with a bag of skittles in its mouth. All of the friends fell over in laughter and spent the rest of the night telling their spooky stories.
(Form is complete, but I will be updating and making changes as well.)
Last edited by Shadow, on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Click My Eggs!
Image Image Image
Shadow,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:58 am

Username: Macyduke

Name: Berkley (Call him Berk)

Story (1599/1600 words):
(Includes Mikleo)

Berk as they called him, started the night with a curious look at his exteriorly fluffy brown coat through a reflective surface. He frowned at the way the color looked against his fur. Maybe he a tux would be more fitting? He shook his head, no, it wouldn’t-wait he could get two jokes out of that. Not one to second guess his genius, Berkley ripped the brown coat off his shoulders and fought his way into a surprisingly well fitting tux he’d found in a men’s wearhouse a few years ago. He smirked at the thought of the “abandoned men’s wearhouse”, abandoned, no, full of nice unwatched clothing after three in the morning, yes. Running his paws through his mane, he looked over his suit for anything out of place. His eye found their doppelgänger and he couldn’t help but smile and give one of his signature winks to the most handsome guy planning to look into a spoon to see if he had anything in his teeth later. “Tonight’s gonna defiantly be one to remember.” He told himself as he walked out of the survival shelter he called home. As an after thought, he ran back in and rummaged through the drawers he’d filled with junk he found to be overly fascinating, and pulled out a bright green water gun. “Perfect.” He muttered, shoving it in his pocket before racing back out the door and into the soon to be darkness.

From there Berk headed to a party planet store for a few party supplies he’d neglected to grab, such as streamers, a chip bowl, and of course orange and black party cups. He always seemed to forget the party cups. It had long since been light out by the time he got home, and he was a bit worried that his had already come to the door, realized on one was there and left. Seeing that there was nothing he could do about the guests who'd already shown up and left, he swung the door open. After a few moments of waiting for his eyes to adjust to the darkness, he wandered inside and flicked the light switch with his tail. Slowly the lights flickered to life, revealing a room with a massive desk sitting between two doors which lead to hallways that split off into other rooms full of furniture human’s left out on the curb for a dump truck to tow away. He sighed at dirt that covered the white tile flooring. Assuming that guests were going to arrive soon, he quickly set his supplies down and got to mopping up the mud he'd dragged in a few weeks ago after a heavy downpour. To his surprise, no one showed up until twenty minutes after he’d cleaned up the entrance, locked all the rooms that contained dangerous equipment, hazardous chemicals, over a dozen rifles and guns paired with ammunition. Sometimes he wondered who could have built such an extravagant shelter filled with such deadly things and then forgot about it. Then again he did have to throw out some old skeletons the previous owner may not have left behind. Rather than continue to ponder whether or not those skeletons were the past residents, he finished setting up everything he wanted to for the party, which included a half busted radio he’d managed to position just right over the intercom so that the music could reach most of the rooms. When they did they came in as a massive hoard, dressed as things as silly as trees and as terrifying as zombies.

“Hello! Welcome! Party is mostly set up through the right door, third door on the right down the hall, but you’re free to go where ever you want to, but if a door is locked don’t go in.” He said to his guests, holding the door open for them. “There’s plenty of candy, punch, muffins, and whatever for all. Just keep in mind, smoking isn’t allowed.” Once the flow of viscets came to a slow, he jammed a door stopped into the large steal door to keep it open, before leaving to join his guests in the main party room. While walking down the hall he noticed a teal viscet wander into a room he remembered locking. His eyes narrowed, and with quickening pace, he fallowed the fleeting image of the viscet's tail into the room, were lab equipment and chemicals were abundant. “Hey!” He shouted, fur standing on end. Three viscets turned to face him, two of which looked guilty. “What’d I say about locked rooms?” He stood up on his toes in an attempt to look bigger, and began thrashing his menacing and potentially deadly tail back and forth. "If you can't fallow the only rule then get out of my house.” He barked, the viscet closest to him, the teal one, took a step back and knocked over one of his beakers, successfully sending it toward a glass shattering end, while the other two scampered past Berk and presumably out of the somewhat well decorated bunker.

“Whoops.” The other viscet managed, dropping his book down in an attempt to catch the glass moments before it could transform from one piece into a little over fifty. Berkley cringed at the sound of one of his precious beakers breaking. “Sorry about-“ Before rage had a chance to get the best of him; the sincerity in the other's voice soothed his anger and moved him to forgive the other before they could finish their sentience.

“Don’t worry about it.” Berk said dismissively, a bit embarrassed about the way he'd shouted at the trio. A moment of silence passed between them, desperate to keep the teal viscet from leaving, Berkley remembered the book the long maned viscet had dropped and pointed to it. "What’s that?” He asked, tilting his head.

“Oh!” The other viscet exclaimed, brushing the glass away from where they were standing and picking up the book. “It’s a book I found full of fun creepy stuff to do on Halloween!” He flipped it open and turned to a page that he'd marked. “Look this one says how to raise the dead!”

“Raise the-?“

“Like this! Corpus Levitus! Diablo Dominus! MONDO VICIUM!” The other shouted excitedly. "Whoops." He said quickly "Can you imagine if that actua-" A loud cracking sound shook the bunker and knocked the radio off the table it'd been set up on, successfully making the only sound hearable complaints from viscets who didn't like the sudden absence of music. Berkley grabbed hold of a table and looked at the speakers as if they were about tell him what'd shaken the bunker, before looking back at the viscet with soft pink eyes.

"Did that actually work- I'm sorry what's your name again?" Berk asked raising an eyebrow.

"No idea. Wanna go see if it did? And Mikleo." Said Mikleo, tucking the book under his arm and going to shake Berks paw.

"Berk." Said the green viscet, shaking the Mikleo's outstretched paw. "Sure." From there the two left the room, re-locked the door, and then left the mostly underground bunker in search of what had caused the bunker to shake. It didn't take long for them to question whether or not they were going in the right direction or if there was a right direction to begin with, and decide to head back so that Berk could give Mikleo a tour of where he lived and a more in depth history of what he assumed happen within the building. When the front door to the bunker came into sight, Berkley couldn't help but sigh of relief. His hopes of a terrifying-less night were dashed when unearthly groans and moans reached the pair's ears. He knew the moment he'd turn around he'd loose what humans called their "man card", and he was right because the moment he did he let out a scream so high pitched yet gurgley, that it put little girls to shame.

Zombies, all of which were human, surrounded them and the bunker. In an instant, Berk was at the door and fumbling over the threshold, Mikleo right behind him, and behind him the zombies. The two raced past the desk and through the right door. Before Berk knew it he found himself at the end of the hall fumbling to unlock the door to the firearms and ammunition, Mikleo no longer behind him. After a quick look down the hall he found his teal friend on the other end of the hall, holding the door shut. "What are you doing?" Berk asked his companion urgently.

"We can't just let them in, they'll... Wait they're just standing there. Looking at me." The other said as they looked through a circular window in the door.

"Ok well I'm going to grab a shotgun." Answered Berk, unlocking the door to retrieve one. When he returned he found the door open and his friend gone. It was at this time he noticed that someone had reset up the radio and that the music was just a little to loud. Slowly, Berkley made his way down the hall, quivering as the groans, moans, and a strange laugh got louder. Eventually finding his way the door, Berk peered through it's window. What he saw astonished him, there stood Mikleo laughing at the hoard of zombies as they did a very poor version of the can-can. Mikleo, having heard the door creak when Berk absentmindedly touched it, looked over at him.
"Check it out. The spell I cast says they have to do whatever I say!"

Credits:
The faze "Corpus Levitus! Diablo Dominus! MONDO VICIUM!" is from Gravity falls, Scary-oke.

Unused jokes that I couldn't let go to waste but aren't part of the form:
Person A: *Looks at someone well dressed on Halloween night* What are you supposed to be?
Person B: Presentable.
Person A: Really?
Person B: Na I'm kidding. I'm a nudist on strike.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me